{"SKIN and BLISTER"} All of u...

Galing kay zraeeeeeeara

WARNING: This story contains the mention of blood, gore, bad words that may be sensitive to some veiwers. The... Higit pa

Character Introduction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"
Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"
Chapter 03-"The Beginning"
Chapter 04-"Outbreak"
Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"
Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"
Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"
Chapter 09-"Starry Night"
Chapter 10-"Where r they?"
Chapter 11-"By her side"
Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"
Chapter 13-"They're okay!"
Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"
Chapter 15-"Reunited?"
Chapter 16-"Don't go"
Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Chapter 08-"Murderer"

439 17 1
Galing kay zraeeeeeeara

"Gyeong-su..."

Gyeong-su wiped his nose to see what they were all looking at, blood. He's hands started to shake.

"I told you didn't I? You still think I'm wrong?"

("Impossible! I was there. I was with him. He wasn't bit. He wasn't scratched by the zombie. So How? Unless...")

Dahlia had many thoughts racing through her mind. ("What if you really get infected by touching a zombie? Wait, if that was true then I would've already turned by now...")

Dahlia carefully went to Gyeong-su and rested on his forehead, Cold. She rested her hand on his neck, Cold. She took his hand and checked for a pulse, none. Her eyes went wide as she stepped back.

"Lia, what's wrong?"

"He's cold. He's really cold" She answered pulling Jee-ah behind.

Gyeong-su watched as his vision started to blur and his surroundings turning red. His hands turning pale like the corpse's skin. Veins becoming visible.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong with me? Something's wrong?"

"It's not true" Cheong-san didn't want to believe that his best friend is infected.

"Come on. Get rid of him. Get rid of him now!" Na-yeon shouted hitting Joon-yeong's back.

"I'm not--"

[Ji-min]"--Gyeong-su, stay where you are"

[On-jo]"Stay back"

Gyeong-su couldn't believe it himself. He didn't want to believe it.

"I'm sorry, Gyeong-su. Please stay back" On-jo said

In a shaky voice Gyeong-su asked..."I've turned, right? Cheong-san what do I do? Jee-ah...?"

[Cheong-san]"No, no. This doesn't make sense. Why would you..."

On-jo went over to get him but he only shrugged her hands off.

"This cannot be true. Why would you suddenly..."

"Gyeong-su... I don't understand.. Jee-ah slowly started to walk to him. "You're not- this wasn't supposed happen. You were...."

Jee-ah and Cheong-san went over and was about to reach for him but Gyeong-su backed away.

"Stay away. Don't come any closer!" Bones started cracking.

("The infected human feels immense fear...") Dahlia quickly grabbed Jee-ah's arm and yanked Cheong-san's. She managed to take Jee-ah away but Cheong-san didn't move. He only watch as his friend began to turn.

"Hey, kid c'mon"

[Na-yeon]"What are you doing? We need to take him out. We're all gonna die!"

"What... What's happening? Fuck"

Na-yeon hurriedly took out the the thing that was keeping the close. "Get out. I said get out!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'll leave by myself. I'll leave. I'll leave on my own"

"Kid. Gyeong-su, just calm down. Take deep breaths... If you don't wanna die, calm down okay?" Just calm..." Dahlia was about to pat him_

"Stop! Don't get near me!" He warned. "Why would I bite you? We're supposed to be fucking friends. We're friends" He sobbed.

Everyone but be sad, Na-yeon felt guilty for some reason. Some even cried, Dahlia had tears swelling up her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Not when everyone can see.

"If I-- If I leave, it will be better for everyone"

[Ms. Park]"Gyeong-su...why don't you just go back into the recording room until we can--"

"If he stays in here he's going to kill us all"

"NA-YEON!"

"I'm just trying to stay alive. I'm right. Arent I, Dahlia?"

No answer. Dahlia was also confused. "Yes, but..."

"Oh? Are you gonna make an exception and not kill him? You said it yourself, you would kill anyone who could put Jee-ah's life in danger. He'll kill her!"

"Shut up! I know that..." Dahlia slowly took out her knife.

"Lia, you really aren't going to...right? Please don't..." Jee-ah held her sister's arm, trying to get the knife away from her.

Dahlia ignored Jee-ah's pleads, her attention back at Gyeong-su. "Hey, kid. Please leave. Don't make this harder for everyone"

"I'll leave" Gyeong-su started walking towards the door, stumbling in the process. With so much fear he couldn't walk properly.

Everyone backed away, giving him space to for him to walk pass.

"I'll get out here on my own. Don't worry. I'll get out of here"

"Gyeong-su" Cheong-san couldn't bear to see his friend leave on that kind of state.

"It's okay. Thank you for everything. Stay alive" After he said those words, they just couldn't anymore- they didn't want him to leave. But now that his infected, they have no other choice.

Gyeong-su was about to slide open the door but stopped. He heard some girls snickering

"Are you alright, Gyeong-su?" On-jo asked.

"Stay alive"

[Ji-min]"What an idiot"

"What are you looking at?"

Gyeong-su thought they were badmouthing him. It turns out, his mind was playing tricks on him. It was only his imagination. "Why are you doing that? You're scaring me. Stop"

"Gyeong-su"

"Stop it. Cheong-san, why are you doing this?" Gyeong-su cowered in fear. "Stop it! Please stop"

"Damn it. Kid, I said calm down. Gyeong su-"

"-No! Please don't kill me" Gyeong-su wailed.

"I'm not--" Dahlia clicked her tounge. "Everyone back up. He's deranged"

They watched as Gyeong-su croaked, his body on the floor, hearing bones cracking. Gyeong-su stood up and growled. He looked at them and attacked. Luckily they managed to dodge.

[Jee-ah]"Gyeong-su, stop. We don't wanna hurt you please-"

"--Jee-ah look out!" Dahlia kicked Gyeong-su out of the way and helped her sister up. "Jee-ah listen. He's not Gyeong-su anymore, he's a zombie"

Gyeong-su reached out for Dae-su but, he pushed him away, slamming  it's head in the table.

He was about to attack again but someone started to whistling the tune of Auld Lang Syne. It was Cheong-san, standing on the window.

With a growl, Gyeong-su ran towards him. Luckily, Cheong-san held onto the hose from earlier and kicked himself off the window making Gyeong-su miss him and fall.

He watched as his best friend kept on growling while laying on the ground, stood back up and ran together with the other zombies.

First Min-ji, then I-sak and now... Gyeong-su... How many more people are they going to lose?

The room got quiet. After what happened, no one dared to talk. They lost another friend.

_____

After sometime, everyone sat down as they rested.

"That asshole"Dae-su sniffled, grabbing a  tissue. "Gyeong-su... Why did you have to turn...?" He continues to cry.

[Na-yeon]"I told you all. He was infected"

"Well, are you happy now?"

"You were all wrong, only I was right. What would you even do without me?" She cockily claimed.

"I don't understand..."

"Even your so called "expert" was wrong. Can we really rely on her next time?" Na-yeon side-eyed Dahlia.

"Ya" Jee-ah bobbed her head. "Why're you going after her now? Do you know anything about this? Did Mr. Lee tell you about this?" Jee-ah let out an infuriated groan. "We trusted her because she knows the situation best"

"And she was wrong"

"Fucking bit--"

Dahlia grab a hold of Jee-ah's arm, restraining her from going to Na-yeon. "Calm down. I'll handle this"

"Someone who bullys others for fun are jealous of that person "

"What are you even saying?" Na-yeon raised here eyebrow.

"See? That's proves how low you really are. I'm not wrong. He was okay, until..."

"--Until you spoke to him..." Jee-ah finished her sentence. "You did something, didn't you...?

"So now you're blaming me?" Na-yeon scoffed. "You just can't accept that I'm right, you're not" Na-yeon showed a look of haughty disdain.

Jee-ah started walking towards her. "What did you do? Tell me! Tell me now!"

"I did nothing"

Nam-ra decided it was time for her to step in. "Yes you did"

"What?"

Nam-ra went in front of her, now on Jee-ah's side. "I saw everything. Na-yeon..."

The girl stood up. "What? What did you see?"

"Jee-ah is right. You are the one who did it"

"Who did what? I didn't do anything to Gyeong-su"

"I didn't say anything about Gyeong-su"

"Knock it off. What are you talking about" Su-hyeok asked Nam-ra.

[Dahlia]"Shhhh idiot, quiet. She's onto something"

"I didn't do anything" Na-yeon kept declining Nam-ra's claims. Everyone only listened to them.

"While we were all watching Gyeong-su, you were in the back alone" Nam-ra pointed at something that was was sharp that had opaque red fluid on top. "You wiped that blood with your handkerchief"

"No I didn't" Na-yeon declined again, her voice quivering

[Dahlia]"Why're you panicking? Huh, pinky?"

"...You wiped that on the scratches on Gyeong-su's hand..." Jee-ah concluded.

"I did not"

[Nam-ra]"It's in your pocket"

"So what?"

"Take it out. Take it out"

"No"

"Should I take it out?"

"Na-yeon let us see. If you refuse to show it to us then, Nam-ra is right"

"I said, I did not!" Na-yeon shouted at Jee-ah.

Nam-ra's hand reach out to Na-yeon's pocket. "Fuck you!" Na-yeon grunted and swatted her hands away.

"Who do you think you are? Class president?"

*SMACK!*

Nam-ra had slapped Na-yeon on her face. Everyone was shocked. They had never seen this side of Nam-ra before.

"You never treated me like a class president"

[Ms. Park]"Nam-ra, that's enough. Nam-ra, do you realize what you're saying right now? If that is true, it means Na-yeon killed Gyeong-su"

"It's true. Na-yeon did it. She killed him"

"That... actually makes more sense, to be honest" Dahlia sided with Nam-ra.

"You fucking cunt" Na-yeon took out her handkerchief and throwed it at Nam-ra. "There. Happy?"

Nam-ra picked it up on the floor and scanned it. "This is blood"

"I wiped Gyeong-su's hand"

"This is his blood?"

"You can't tell?"

Nam-ra handed her the handkerchief. "Then put it on your wound. Wipe yourself with it if you're so confident"

"Like his blood us clean? He was a zombie"

Nam-ra vigorously threw the towel on the ground and took a step forward. "He was just fine until you infected him with your handkerchief"

"DAMN YOU!"Jee-ah violently grabbed Na-yeon's collar and lifted her up. She angrily looked at her, as if staring right at her soul. "Why? I trusted you! Why can't you just disappear?!!"

[Ms. Park]"Jee-ah! Don't say such thing. Violence is never the answer"

"Hey, control your sister" Joon-yeong spoke to Dahlia.

"Nah. I don't blame her. She has every right to be mad"

"Na-yeon! you- So you did it" Cheong-san was about to approach but got held back by Dae-su and Su-hyeok.

"Damm it! It wasn't me! Put me down!"

"With pleasure" Jee-ah dropped her.

Na-yeon took her hanky and placed it just above her wound. Her breath was shaky as her hand trembled.

Before she could do it Ms. Park grabbed her wrist. "Don't do it. Stop it"

"Let go"

"-I said stop it. Give it to me" The two were fighting over the handkerchief.

Na-yeon started to whimper. "Leave me alone! Fuck!" She shouted pushing Ms. Park away. "I should just die too then, huh? That's what you want, isn't it?"

Jee-ah started to feel bad. "Na-yeon, that's not--"

"Don't bother. I clearly heard what you said" Na-yeon tried holding back her tears. "Why is Gyeong-su better than me?"

("Because he isn't selfish like you") was what Jee-ah wanted to answer but held back. She already did enough damage.

"That dirty welfie pushed me"

[Ms. Park]"Na-yeon, you didn't..."

"And why is she any better" Na-yeon pointed at Dahlia. "We aren't that different. She also only cares about herself"

"S-she doesn't" Hyo-ryung spoke up. "She cares for the people she loves, to the point where she would risk her life to protect them"

Everybody agreed with their classmate. Dahlia patted her head to show her appreciation. "Thanks, kid"

[Cheong-san]"How could you! Just fucking--"

"I didn't kill him, okay? Gyeong-su fell, but he got up and ran. He's still alive. He didn't die, he's just turned"

"Are you kidding me right now?" On-jo questioned with her arms crossed

"Stop ganging up on me!"

"You're wrong. Anyone who is infected is good as dead. The virus will first spread to where the it entered. It will continue it's way towards the heart and force it to stop" They got creeped out at how Dahlia was wording her information.

"-It will continue to move until it reaches the brain, that's when the virus will take over and control their bodies" Her explanation just made things worse.

[On-jo]"So you're saying everyone here who have been turned...is dead"

"To put it simply, yes. They're all just walking corpses..."

[Na-yeon]"When I said he smelled, you all laughed. You all made fun of him too. Don't try to act innocent now"

"Na-yeon--" Cheong-san really wanted to punch her.

[Dae-su]"Cheong-san, stop"

Cheong-san can't take it anymore. He vigorously bumped onto Na-yeon making her fall. His friends gasped at his action. "How could you kill him?"

[Ms. Park]"Stop it"

Cheong-san breathed heavily. "You're...a murderer"

By now, Na-yeon had tears falling out of her eyes. She nodded, accepting what Cheong-san called her. Her eyes scanned the room, checking how the rest were looking at her. Coldness. Disgust. Hatred.

Jee-ah turned her back. She didn't want to feel guilty, but why? Why was she starting to regret her actions. Why was she wanting to help Na-yeon? She didn't know...

("I'm really sorry...Na-yeon...")

"I...have no friends at all" Na-yeon sobbed. "I don't need any of you. Fuck you" Na-yeon stood up and left.

"Hey!" Woo-jin called for her, but it was too late. She had already closed the door.

"Listen... No matter what happens, you stay alive. Also, you must never take a life" Ms. Park's grip on the door's handle tightened. "If you cause someone else to die, life becomes completely meaningless... All right?"

The students only looked at her and she smiled. Without another word, she opened the door and left.

"Ms. Park! Wait!" Dae-su was about to go after her bit Woo-jin blocked him.

"Dae-su, don't go"

"She's gone" He began to cry. It wasn't only him everyone did. Dahlia had to go to a corner and hide inorder for her to let out her emotions. Nam-ra comforted Jee-ah as she wailed.

"Fuck!" Cheong-san took out his anger on the cabinet, punching it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

202K 5.6K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
868K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
7.3K 144 14
Trapped students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. A virus outbreak occurs at Hyosan High Schoo...
18.3K 842 15
[ COMPLETED ] When things seems normal it suddenly turned into an apocalypse. ★ There's some changes on this story from the movie★ ( I don't own all...