{"SKIN and BLISTER"} All of u...

By zraeeeeeeara

WARNING: This story contains the mention of blood, gore, bad words that may be sensitive to some veiwers. The... More

Character Introduction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"
Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"
Chapter 03-"The Beginning"
Chapter 04-"Outbreak"
Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"
Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"
Chapter 08-"Murderer"
Chapter 09-"Starry Night"
Chapter 10-"Where r they?"
Chapter 11-"By her side"
Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"
Chapter 13-"They're okay!"
Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"
Chapter 15-"Reunited?"
Chapter 16-"Don't go"
Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"

479 20 3
By zraeeeeeeara

Dahlia and Su-hyeok were inside the art room as they hid from the zombies. They couldn't talk or make any sound at all or else the monsters could hear them.

Su-hyeok's eyes scanned the room. He tapped on Dahlia's shoulder and pointed at the window.

Dahlia understood what he meant and mouthed "Are you crazy?!" She wouldn't admit it but other than losing Jee-ah she also has a fear or heights.

Su-hyeok started moving getting near the window while Dahlia stayed behind. She really hated the idea of climbing out the window.

Dahlia watched as Su-hyeok quietly stood up but he bumped on a table causing the vase to fall, fortunately he caught.

However the pencil rolled out and hit the ground causing the zombies to look at him.

("Welp. We're busted") Dahlia stood up her eyes landing on the zombies. ("Two walking, one crawling. Three in total")

She went to the zombie closest to her and stabbed it on it's face she moved her hand now completely slicing it's head off. She felt a hand on her feet and was met with a disgusting face, she continuously stomped on the nape of it's neck.

While she was busy with the one on the floor she didn't see the third one going towards her. Luckily Su-hyeok grabbed the zombie from behind and threw it against the wall.

"C'mon" He took her hand but she was was still reculant about his plan. "We have to hurry. They'll get in soon"

She had no choice but to go with him. Su-hyeok felt Dahlia's grip tightened. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm just...afraidofheights!" Dahlia quickly admitted as she looked down embarrassed.

Su-hyeok lightly laughed. "What's this? Is the mysterious, force to be reckoned with, Yang Dahlia afraid of something? I thought she feared nothing" He teased.

Dahlia only smacked his arm. "Shut up, idiot. I'm still you're senior"

"Okay, noona"

"I said don't call me that!"
Su-hyeok's laugh slowly died when he saw Dahlia visibly shaking.

"Hey, it's okay. You're not gonna fall. I promise" They stared at each other's eyes. Su-hyeok felt like his heart would jump out of his chest anytime soon.

After sometime both of them finally went out the window as they held onto the frames.

("Don't look down. Don't look down") Dahlia kept on repeating those words on her head as they started walking sideways. Her eyes trailed downwards. ("Fuck! I looked down!")

"Cheong-san!"Su-hyeok called out to the guy below them who was holding onto the hose for dear life with a zombie holding on his foot. "Look down! Down, down, down"

"I know"

"She's got your foot, moron. Look!"

"I can see that"

"-Kick her off or something, idiot!"

"I'm trying"

"What the hell is taking so long? Hey. I'm coming down"

"No. Stay there"

Su-hyeok didn't listen to Cheong-san as he got ready to jump. "Dahlia, just wait there, okay?"

"What?!-"

[Cheong-san]"No. I said don't do it"

"I'm coming"

"Don't. Stay there"

"Oh shit"

Su-hyeok tried to climb across another window's edge slipping, almost falling in the process.

"Are you crazy?! You're gonna die" Dahlia scolded holding onto the hem of his blazer.

"Hold on"

"Hey Bare-su, look up" The said guy and Dahlia looked up to see a zombie looking down at them, blood dripping on it's mouth and onto Su-hyeok's face. It was trying to reach them.

The zombie fell as Su-hyeok jumped and grabbed onto the hose just above Cheong-san, while Dahlia carefully walked away making the gap between them larger.

"Dahlia, just wait there, okay?" She could only nod in response. Su-hyeok slowly went down and now he was latching onto Cheong-san, holding him by his torso.

Su-hyeok kept on kicking the zombie on her face as Cheong-san tried his best to carry the weight of himself and Su-hyeok.

Everyone from the second floor looked over the window to see what was the commotion about.

"Guys, look. Bare-su, Bare-su! Cheong-san!"

When Jee-ah heard Su-hyeok's nickname, she immediately looked out the window. "Ya! Where's Dahlia?

"Isn't that her? The one standing on the edge?" Gyeong-su pointed out.

Su-hyeok finally managed to drop the zombie.

Both of them were tired. "Shit. Why can't you just kick her...like I said"

" Hey. Stop hugging me"

"I'm not hugging you"

"Fuck off"

"Do you like it?"

Both of them laughed.

Despite the situation, Jee-ah can't help but feel tingles inside her body after watching the scene happen. How Su-hyeok was holding on Cheong-san tightly. She found it cute and funny at the same time.

"Hey! Can you guys finally get going so I can get down from here!" Dahlia whisper shouted.

Both boys finally got in.

[Na-yeon]"Quick, close it!"

[Jee-ah]"Wait, Dahlia is still out there"

Su-hyeok looked out the window and signaled to Dahlia that she can come down.

"I... can't move.."

"It's okay. You won't fall. I won't let you" Su-hyeok reassured. However, Dahlia still did not budge.

"Lia!" Jee-ah called out. "It's okay, trust Bare-su!"

Dahlia gulped and got ready to jump. Her arms and legs were shaking. Adrenaline suddenly rushed through her and she jumped. She managed to gran onto the hose and slowly but surely went down with the rest.

Su-hyeok took her hand as he stumbled back with Dahlia on top of him, her eyes shut closed, gripping tightly onto his uniform. He didn't know what to do. They could feel both of their heart beating.

For Dahlia, her heart was beating fast because of the sudden adrenaline earlier. But for Su-hyeok, it was something else.

The moment soon came to an end when Jee-ah yanked Su-hyeok apart from Dahlia so that it was her turn to hug her.

"Lia! You're okay! You're really okay!" Jee-ah cried tears of joy. "Thank god"

Dahlia caressed her back. "Sshh... I'm here..."

"Close it. Close it before they get in! Would you just close it already?" Na-yeon started whining

[Gyeong-su]"What's wrong with you? Didn't you see noona coming in. You want us to just shut her out"?

"Is it a crime to want the window close?"

Jee-ah sighed looking at them. ("There goes those two again. Back to arguing. Buuut~ enemies to lovers?")

Su-hyeok approached Dahlia. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine. Thank you. Erm... You got some blood on your face" Dahlia pointed out.

"Really?" He wiped his face. "Did I get it?"

"No- here let me" she used the sleeve of her blazer to wipe the blood off. Su-hyeok could feel his face heating up as he stared at her.

"Is there something on my face?" Dahlia asked, snapping him back into reality.

("Beauty")

"I- no, none" Su-hyeok smiled, muttering a small thank you.

Jee-ah watched they're interaction with a sly grin. She had a mischievous look plastered on her face.

"I can't stand you, stupid welfie" They heard Na-yeon said.

("Nah, that's just crossing the line")

Gyeong-su pushed Na-yeon making her yelp. "What did you just call me?" He slowly walk towards her.

"Hey, c'mon" Cheong-san grabbed his arm pulling him away.

"What's happening?"

"Did you just hit me?"

"Yeah. Call me that again" Gyeong-su provoked.

"Hey, knock it off. What's going on over here? Guys" Ms. Park went in between them.

"He hit me"

"Only 'cause you called me a welfie!"

"Is it not true?"

"Ya. You can't just say shit like that" Jee-ah looked at Na-yeon with hate evident on her eyes.

"What's a welfie?" Ms. Park asked, clueless. "Tell me. What is it?" No answered.

"What's a welfie? She asked again.

[Su-hyeok]"A person on welfare"

"What?"

"It means a person on welfare. Welfie for short"

Ms. Park sighed. "Na-yeon, that was wrong. Don't ever say that again. And Gyeong-su. When you hit people. You're the one who ends up losing. Do you understand?"

"No. I don't"

"Listen. We can't be fighting each other in a moment like this. We don't know out there with those--"

"Are they zombies?

[Ji-min]"What about the other teachers? Has anyone alled the cops?"

"Don't worry. I'm sure someone already has..."

("Yeah, but they didn't take our call seriously")

"I just don't have my phone with me right now"

"We called them but, they're not coming. Neither the police nor the responders" Cheong-san told Ms. Park.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon. We just have to wait a little longer"

Joon-yeong unlocked the computer and started typing. They told him to search "Zombie Virus", or "Hyosan Zombie"

"You won't get answers on the internet"

Ms. Park looked at her "Dahlia, do you have anything that you would like to share?"
Everyone's attention were now on her.

("Fuck! Should've kept my mouth shut")

Dahlia's posture faltered for a bit. "Ms. Park, this might ruin your image of me but..."

"Why?"

"A little piece of advice for everyone. Don't hesitate. The world is cruel and merciless. Where the strong will rip apart the weak. The only rule for survival is Kill or be killed."

[Jee-ah]"What're you talking about? Lia?"

"Haven't you noticed? I'm the only one whoever actually killed zombies. Sure some of you guys fight, but I've never seen any of you actually go for the kill"

"Isn't that...murder...?"

"Are you calling me a murderer, Jee? It's not murder if they're already dead"

[Ms. Park] Dahlia, what do you mean?"

"Remember back, when we took Hyeon-ju at the infirmary..." On-jo said.

"What did she say?" The others asked curious.

"She said Dahlia and Mr. Lee tried to kill her"

"Was it true?" Jee-ah queried, facing her sister who wore a solemn look

"Yes"

"What? I asked you if knew what happened to Hyeon-ju and you said you didn't know. Why didn't you tell me?!" Jee-ah shouted at Dahlia's face, her hands grabbing her own hair.

"It was for your own safety"

"Why did you try to kill her?"

"Look what has happened when she escaped. This madness started with her"

[Hyo-ryung]"But, Hyeon-ju was taken to the hospital"

"So there's a big possibility that it had already spread there, too"

"If you knew this was going to happen then why didn't you kill her?!" Na-yeon asked, yelling.

"I did try. But, Mr. Lee disagreed. And of course I couldn't disobey a teacher's order"

[Ms. Park]"Dahlia, do you know what's going on? Please tell us everything"

"More or less. This is ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Mr. Lee created something called the Jonas virus. He wanted to create something that can make the weak stop cowering in fear and fight back"

"Why would you create a virus?" Another asked looking fearful.

"I didn't. Mr. Lee had created the virus even before I became his assistant. He wanted his son to fight his bullies" Dahlia's eyes trailed to Su-hyeok.

"Lia... That day when I called you to eat with us but, you declined..."

"Oh that... It was the day when your classmate got bitten by the lab hamster that contained the virus. Mr. Lee tied her and kept her hidden in the supply room. I strongly suggested to kill her but Mr. Lee said no. He said we could use her to create an antidote"

Everyone listened to her attentively. By how she was informing them so serious and all, it kind off scared them.

[Ji-min]"T-then is there an antidote? There is one, right?"

"I'm afraid there is not. However, Mr. Lee could only create a substance that could stop the spreading by an hour at most"

[Ms. Park]"Is that what she was talking about? Is that what Mr. Lee shot Hyeon-ju with"

"Yes"

"But, if there is no antidote..then how do we cure them?"

"We can't. They are beyond curable. The only thing we can do is burn to the virus or straight out kill of the host"

They're conversation was cut short when the nose of the fire hose broke the window. It hit again now making the window completely shattered.

"Did someone not make it in?

"No, no one"

Cheong-san slowly got closer to the window.

"Wait, don't go too close! Cheong-san. Be careful"

Gyeong-su followed him. "Do you see anything?"

"It's just wind" Cheong-san told.

"That sacred me"

Suddenly a zombie popped out of nowhere upsidedown making everyone gasped in surprise. It was dangling on the hose trying to get in.

[Dae-su]"Look, it's coming in. Watch out. Watch out! Cheong-san, get back. Get back here"

[Gyeong-su]"Look out, look out!"

Ms. Park called out Cheong-san. "Cheong-san! Get back here!"

Instead of listening to the teacher, Cheong-san went to grab a mop.

"Push it!"

"Push it off! Push it off! Push it c'mon" Gyeong-su helped Cheong-san deal with the zombie as it tried to grab them.

"Go! Harder!" The zombie grab into the window's frame.

"Watch out!"

"Remove her head!"

"Give me that" Dahlia went over to the and snatched the mop away. She broke it in half with her knee making it sharp enough. She gave the other have to Cheong-san as she stab the zombie through it's mouth.

"Quick! Stab the neck. Stab the neck!

Cheong-san hesitated.

"What the fuck is taking you so long? Stab it!"

It grabbed Gyeong-su's hand making everyone scared even more.

"Stay back!"

"What are you doing?" Su-hyeok couldn't wait any longer so he took the mop, accidentally hitting Gyeon-su. He stab the zombie on it's shoulder. It stopped for a bit. It's hand suddenly grab the window frame and started moving again.

[Dae-su]"Shit we're fucked. Just push it"

[Na-yeon]"Push it away already!"

"I told you to aim for it's fucking neck!"

Dahlia hurriedly took out her knife out of her pocket and sliced it's hands off. She then sliced it's neck open however it still moved.

("Did I not cut the vital vein?")

She stab again this time in it's stomach. She dragged her hand with a knife down towards the neck, blood oozing out of it's upper body.

Gyeong-su took the computer and hit the zombie with it on it's head sending her to fall down.

"Is it gone" They watched the zombie fall down but still managed to stand up and run.

"That was crazy"

"Hey, you okay?" Su-hyeok asked, holding onto Dahlia's shoulder. She nodded in reply, as swatted his hands away.

Dahlia got her attention back to Cheong-sana and angrily stomped towards him. "You! Didn't I tell you to not hesitate!"

She sighed rubbing her temples. "You need to understand that they're not people anymore. They're not one of us. Get your head in the ga-"

"Okay, Dahlia that's enough. Go easy on him" Ms. Park butted in.

Out of frustration, Dahlia punched the table causing a loud back startling everyone. "Sorry. Just needed to let off some steam" She walked back to a corner and rested her head there.

"Hey. You..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 842 15
[ COMPLETED ] When things seems normal it suddenly turned into an apocalypse. ★ There's some changes on this story from the movie★ ( I don't own all...
868K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
467 22 12
BASED ON NETFLIX'S HIT HORROR DRAMA "All Of Us Are Dead" . The story continues where season 1 left off. Character names remain the same as Netflix's...
61 17 16
This is a story about a group of people who survived a dangerous apocalypse. Fiza, a normal student that didn't expected a disaster that would chang...