{"SKIN and BLISTER"} All of u...

By zraeeeeeeara

WARNING: This story contains the mention of blood, gore, bad words that may be sensitive to some veiwers. The... More

Character Introduction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"
Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"
Chapter 03-"The Beginning"
Chapter 04-"Outbreak"
Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"
Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"
Chapter 08-"Murderer"
Chapter 09-"Starry Night"
Chapter 10-"Where r they?"
Chapter 11-"By her side"
Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"
Chapter 13-"They're okay!"
Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"
Chapter 15-"Reunited?"
Chapter 16-"Don't go"
Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"

601 22 0
By zraeeeeeeara

They were on the fourth floor and zombies started showing up everywhere.

[Jee-ah]"Quick! Help Dae-su!" They were cornered. There were zombies both left and right, the only thing that seperated them from the zombies were windows and a door.

[Cheong-san]"Push!"

I-sak tried opening the door but there was a lock keeping it shut. "It's locked. Let's go somewhere else!"

"We can't! We're surrounded!" Jee-ah yelled.

"It's locked!"

"Shit what now?!"

"Try opening it!"

"Can't you see it's locked?!"

Jee-ah thought for a bit..."On-jo quick, the fire hose! Break the lock!"

"Right. Dae-su push!"

"Hyo-ryung! Na-yeon! Fucking help us!" Jee-ah got annoyed at how they weren't doing anything.

The space got wider enough for the fire hose to get inside the circle. On-jo used the hose to try and break the lock.

A zombie suddenly climb up.

"Above you!"

"Hey, it's climbing over!"

Jee-ah took of her shoe and used it to hit the face of the zombie making it fall down. "You want some peice of this?!!"

On-jo, with one last hit smashes the lock open. "It's open! Hurry!" Na-yeon and Hyo-ryung were the first to get inside the room while the others did all of the job.

"Push!" With what little strength they had left, they kept on pushing and eventually they managed to widen the circle even more for them to have enough space to run and get inside.

"Hurry!"

They started to calm down. "Fuck... AAAHH!" A bloody hand touched Dae-su's face frightening him and smearing blood all over. "Fuck!"

Joon-yeong grabbed a mini extinguisher and started hitting the the zombie, he also happened to break the window. Ji-min helped hitting them in an attempt to make them go away but it didn't work

[Jee-ah] "Move the desks!"

They used the long desk to cover the broken windows so none infected could get in.

"Where's the phone? I'll try calling again" Na-yeon asked On-jo in a state of panic

"I dropped it" On-jo sadly answered.

"How could you lose it?!"

[Gyeong-su"Who cares about that right now? This is more important"

"Who are you to butt in?"

"What?" Gyeong-su stopped what he was doing.

"It's because you didn't hold the door. If you had, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten in. We almost died because of you" Na-yeon blamed.

"Then maybe you should have held the door"

"You fucking asshole"

("Says the person who is an egocentric bitch!") Thought Jee-ah.

"You bitch" Gyeong-su aggressively grabbed Na-yeon's collar.

"How dare you touch me!"

"You two! Stop it!" Jee-ah sighed, she looked irritated. "For once in your life. Once in your fucking lives! Can you please atleast try to get along!"

They knew Jee-ah as a happy-go-around, selfless, patient girl. They weren't expecting her to snap at them.

"She's right. Now is not the time to be fighting. Fight after you move these" Ji-min broke them up.

"This is so annoying!"

"Where's Su-hyeok?" On-jo asked.

Jee-ah started to do a head count. She started to feel anxious when other than Su-hyeok someone else was also missing. "Has anyone seen Dahlia...?"

"Has anyone seen them?" On-jo looked at Cheong-san. "You were with Su-hyeok right?"

"They were both behind me, but..."

"Then where are they?"

"I don't know"

"Oh no..."

Jee-ah strided towards one of the tables and took a seat, her head laying on top while her arms covered them.

"Jee-ah..."

"Nam-ra... She's gone, again... I left her, again...."

"Both of them are strong fighters..."

Jee-ah wiped her tears away. "Yeah you're right. Sorry..."

"It's okay. You can cry... I won't judge"

"Thank you...." She gave her a sad smile.

~Timeskip~

A high pitched sound came from the speakers that caused everyone to cover their ears.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School" it started. The voice was all too familiar.

("Ms. Park...")

"I'm Park Sun-hwa, the english teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking people indiscriminately, so please find a safe place and seek shelter"

"And if any students or faculty hears this and is able- please call the police and the fire department" Her voice started to crack. "Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I repeat. Some students are..."

"Guys. You're okay, right? You're not hurt, right? I dont know-" She started to get teary eyed. "What's going on or what's happening. Still, find a safe place and hide"

"I'm sorry I could not be of any help. Don't get hurt okay? Let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?"

After hearing Ms. Park's announcement waterworks began. The mood went from being scared to being sad.

Just when Jee-ah thought she had calmed down, after hearing Ms. Park's voice she can't help but quietly cry. She sobbed as Nam-ra slowly carassed her back.

"Jee-ah, don't worry. Dahlia can take care of herself, plus I'm sure Su-hyeok is with her"

Jee-ah only showed her a soft smile, s her eyelids got droopy.

("Please be okay....")

~Timeskip~

"No, I wasn't bit. Really"

Jee-ah woke to the sound of I-sak's voice. "Nam-ra, what's going on?"

"I-sak's nose started bleeding. It seems that she was bit"

"What?!" Jee-ah went over to On-jo and I-sak. "I-sak were you bit?"

"I mean it. I really wasn't" She tried convincing the others.

"She was bit"

Na-yeon woke up from their voices. "Were you bit?" She abruptly stood up.

"No, i wasn't!" I-sak ran towards a mirror checking her face.

[Gyeong-su]"Hey. You're okay, right?"

No answer. I-sak's vision started to blur, her surroundings were red.

"On-jo...Jee-ah..."

"I-sak..." They approached each other.

"No, right? I'm not like them, right?" Tears started to cloud their eyes. On-jo engulfed I-sak in an embrace.

"Right, Jee-ah? I'm not one of them...?"

"Yeah... You're not... You're still you, I-sak, don't worry. You're not like them..." She hugged both of them.

[Na-yeon]"What are you guys doing? Get her out of here! Get her out now!" With Na-yeon's shouting it attracted zombies

"Shit. They're going to climb over"

"I'm fine!"

Cheong-san took On-jo out of I-sak's grasped. Jee-ah slowly broke the hug.

"You're leaving me too, Jee-ah?"

"I'm not. I'm...sorry"

"On-jo" I-sak's body fell to the ground, bones started cracking.

"Hurry do something!"

"Na-yeon! Quit shouting! Fuck"

"Throw her out the window!"

On-jo was struggling to get out of Gyeong-su's hold.

"Hurry! She's turning into a zombie!"

"No, not I-sak"

I-sak stood up and turned towards them, staring with so much bloodlust.

"I-sak, don't" They're pleads, ignored as she lunged at them. Gyeong-su pushed On-jo out of the way as I-sak attacked him. Gyeong-su grabs a chair and hits her with it.

"Stop!" On-jo shouted. "I said stop it!"

Jee-ah went to On-jo pulling her away and hugging her so she could not witness any of it.

"Jee-ah what are you doing? We have to help I-sak" On-jo's voice breaking as struggled from her grasp.

"I'm sorry...I'm..so sorry..."

"Let go!" On-jo ran towards I-sak and grabbed her arm as her infected friend was barely holding on the window.

"Have you lost your mind?" Cheong-san asked as he was trying to get On-jo's hands off I-sak's

"Let go"

"I-sak" On-jo cried.

"You have to let go"

A vivd evocation flash through On-jo's mind. If she let's I-sak go, then she'll only become her memory.

"Hey! Here!" Na-yeon kicked a stool to Cheong-san. They painfully watch as Cheong-san kept on hitting I-sak with a stool trying to make her fall.

Jee-ah turned away as On-jo watched her best friend fall down. A splat was heard when I-sak's body hit the ground.

I-sak... She's gone...

On-jo crouched down and continued to cry. Jee-ah slowly wrapped her hands around her.

"On-jo, I'm sorry... It might be selfish for me to say this but, now is not the time to get emotional... "

"You of all people should know that someday, each and everyone we love is gonna die...."

"It's a thought that could make anyone go crazy, but even so... All we can do is to keep moving forward..."

Jee-ah had seen her mother cry on the kitchen table because she wasn't able to save a patient's life.

Her mom told her the same thing when they're grandparents died.
Everyone stayed quiet. The atmosphere felt heavy.

"Come block this!" Thumping could be heard as Dae-su and Gyeong-su tried their best to keep the zombies from getting in.

[Cheong-san]"Let's go. We're not going to last here longer"

[Woo-jin]"Where should we go?"

"The fire hose from earlier. Gyeong-su"

"Yes? What?"

"Open just a few inches, enough for the hose to fit"

"Isn't it better to wait for the rescuers to come save us?"

[Jee-ah]"No. If we wait any longer, we could all die. Those tables aren't gonna keep them out forever. Our best bet is to find another place to hide"

"How do you know that?"

"It's a gamble" Jee-ah shrugged her shoulder.

"This will kill us much faster. It's just gonna be--"

[Cheong-san]"Is waiting for someone to save us the best thing we can do?"

Gyeong-su was about to argue afain but couldn't find any words. "Oh, whatever. If I turn into a zombie.... You're so mad"

Cheong-san tried reaching for the fire hose outside. He almost got it but it got tangled by the zombie's food making it out of his reach.

"Here, Cheong-san, use this" Jee-ah handed him an arm. Cheong-san stared at her for a second. "What? It's not like it's real"

Cheong-san successfully got the hose and pulled it inside with the help of Gyeong-su.

"Help me make knots"

"How do we do it?" Ji-min asked.

"Just tie it like... one of those suicide ropes, you know the... Wait, forget I said anything"

[Joon-yeong]"Zigzag. Make it zigzag. Big enough increments"

Everyone started to do as they were told and made knots big enough for a hand and a foot to fit.

After they were done Gyeong-su gathered it. "Let's go"

They let the hose fall down enough to reach the second floor window.

[Cheong-san]"I'll go down and check if the room is empty. I'll call when it's clear, okay?"

"Okay"

[Gyeong-su]"Be careful"

Cheong-san stared at On-jo.

("He could've atleast showed her sympathy")

Cheong-san backed away from the window. "Gyeong-su, you go first"

"Why? Did you see something?"

"No. But you go first"

"What's down there?"

"C'mon Gyeong-su, there's nothing down there. Trust me" Jee-ah patted his back to encourage him. "Just go"

[Ji-min]"Go already"

[Woo-jin]"Just go"

"Then you go"

"Man, you can do it"

"Fuck" Gyeong-su climbed up the window. "But why... Why am I..."

"Grab it and go"

They kept on arguing about who's going down first."Wimps. I'll go"

"No, Jee-ah. Let Gyeong-su go first"

"But she said... Rock, paper, scissors?" In the end, Gyeong-su had no other choice but to do it.

"Cowboy. Shit. God" Gyeong-su finally went down but was shaking, having trouble where to place his foot. "Wait, I can't reach it"

[Woo-jin]"Just put your foot in"

"I got it. Oohh" Gyeong-du breathed out.

"Careful"

"Stop shaking so much. You're going to slip and fall"

Ji-min lightly slapped Jee-ah's arm. "If you say that, then he'll get scared even more"

On the broadcasting room, Ms. Park heard a thump coming from the window.

"I wanna go first" Na-yeon pushed Cheong-san and Woo-jin aside.

"One person at a time. You might shake and fall"

"And possibly break the hose" Jee-ah added.

"Well, I won't shake it then. And I don't weight that much" She looked at the door. "How long do you want me to wait?"

"Just a little bit" Cheong-san replied.

"Cheong-san! Hey guys! Ms. Park is here!" Gyeong-su called out from below.

"Ms. Park is on the second floor"

[Dae-su]"The second floor? The broadcasting room?

"Hey! Come down, okay?" Gyeong-su shouted again.

Ms. Park sighed in relief. She slapped Gyeong-su's arm because he was making too much noise.

Na-yeon was the second one to go down, followed by Dae-su, Ji-min, Hyo-ryung, Joon-yeong, Woo-jin.

Jee-ah went to Nam-ra and took her hand. "Nam-ra you go down first"

Nam-ra did as she was told. "Jee-ah you go next" Cheong-san said.

"What about you and On-jo"

"Don't worry we'll follow after you"

"Okay. Don't take too long. They're about to get in"

Jee-ah went down. Ms. Park and the other's helped her get safely in. She was so happy that she couldn't help but hug Ms. Park.

On-jo soon came down and is now with them. While they were waiting for Cheong-san to get down, they heard the sound of glass shattering.

They saw bodies falling out. However the didn't see Cheong-san's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 144 14
Trapped students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. A virus outbreak occurs at Hyosan High Schoo...
96.8K 2.8K 30
: ̗̀➛ - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
38 16 8
The world has been plunged into the darkness of an apocalypse. Civilization and humanity as we all know it is gone. Survivor sisters Lucille and Phoe...
18.3K 842 15
[ COMPLETED ] When things seems normal it suddenly turned into an apocalypse. ★ There's some changes on this story from the movie★ ( I don't own all...