Thoughts that decorate my mind

By ThinkingTimeBomb

Come and take a look inside my head. More

Time flies
General Anxiety Disorder
Regret
Pills & Alcohol
Death
Depersonalization
Take me away...
Home Sweet Home
Fake / Valid Feelings
Escape
About growing up
Toxic
The Nasty Art of Comparison
Imagination
Fear
///
Prisoner
Lack of Perspectives
Overproduced song
About voices and overthinking
Daydreaming
Foreign
Coming home
Christmas
One-sided love
Birds
Stuck
Your grades don't define you
Planes
Uncertainty
Sick
New Years Eve
Night struggles
Talking
Writing
Tangled thoughts
We all live under the same sky
Distracted
Who cares?
Wrong accusations
Sorry
People don't listen
Realities
About goodbyes and attachment
Lock me up
Decisions
About strangers and little gestures
Message to my younger self
What's a life?
Chaotic Mind
Girls
Self harm
Der Ozean in dir
Zerissen

Words

213 27 6
By ThinkingTimeBomb

At the end of the day... words matter most. 

Presents - materialistic - touchable stuff can make you happy for a certain time - but words and actions will have a lasting impact on all of us. 

At the end of the day... words matter most. 

I will forget what you gave me as a gift once, but I'll certainly never forget how you made me feel and what you said to me. 

But if words are that powerful, why don't we use them more wisely? People are too superficial. Of course, being superficial is easy. "How are you?" - "Fine, thanks"  That's what everybody says, even though all we want to hear is a  "How are you, really? You can be honest with me. I care about you and your feelings." 

Nowadays "How are you?" is nothing but a set phrase. That's sad. Deep and honest conversations build connections. Do I really know any of the people in my surrounding? Probably not really. 

Set phrases like "How are you?" or "I love you" need to change. They need to become real. 

We need more honesty in life. More listeners instead of talkers. More who truly care. We need more "real conversations". We need to be more aware of our actions and words. They are much stronger than we think they are. This can be positive or negative. That's why we have to use them more consciously. 

Moreover, we have to use them more often first. Consciously. Tell her or him how wonderful they are. Say what you think. Tell them that you think they're gorgeous. Tell her she's doing an incredible job. Tell him that you admire them and that you are proud. Tell them! Because at the end of the day.... words matter most. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.6K 65
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
6.7K 150 35
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
40.8K 977 41
A fanfiction inspired on the turkish dizi Kan Çiçekleri. The story is about a blood feud between two families. To prevent more blood from spilling, t...
158K 12.3K 157
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...