{"SKIN and BLISTER"} All of u...

By zraeeeeeeara

WARNING: This story contains the mention of blood, gore, bad words that may be sensitive to some veiwers. The... More

Character Introduction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"
Chapter 03-"The Beginning"
Chapter 04-"Outbreak"
Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"
Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"
Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"
Chapter 08-"Murderer"
Chapter 09-"Starry Night"
Chapter 10-"Where r they?"
Chapter 11-"By her side"
Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"
Chapter 13-"They're okay!"
Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"
Chapter 15-"Reunited?"
Chapter 16-"Don't go"
Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"

1.2K 37 5
By zraeeeeeeara

~Next Day~

Months ago, Dahlia had encountered Mr. Lee doing various experiments on the hamster such as ejecting it with a weird serum by accident.

Mr. Lee was about to knock her out but with her combat skills she managed to counter him. She promised to never tell anyone. Mr. Lee didn't believe her so she added that she would even help him to whatever was working on.

For days Mr. Lee didn't trust her until Dahlia showed him just how obedient she really is.

("Ah seriously? Why did Mr. Lee made me throw away the trash. He even forced too look for the farthest trashcan. Tch, why was there so many garbage inside the lab") Dahlia let out an exaggerated sigh, finally being able to put down the heavy garbage bag.

She was about to leave when she heard whimper? ("Wait was that a muffled scream") She followed to where she heard the commotion. It led to a construction site.

She went deeper inside and three boys who wore a smug look on their faces another who looked like he was forced to record the girl who was kneeling half naked, trying her best covering her chests.

Dahlia let out an annoyed sigh. ("Troublemakers? Tch. I shouldn't get involved with them. But...") She was contemplating whether to step in or not. ("If Jee-ah was here what would she do?...I think she would step in? Ok. I'll try to talk it out with them")

"Excuse me."Dahlia finally had the courage to speak.

"What now?" Their supposedly "leader" got annoyed by the sudden interruption.

("Son Myung-hwan, the guy who leads the bullying. Ew") She scanned the the room. ("Park Chang-hoon, one of his lackies. Yoon Gwi-nam, another lacky who's a classmate of Jee-ah. Min Eun-ji, the victim. Kim Chul-soo, another victim of bullying")

"What's with that look? Have you never seen a guy this handsome?" Their leader said. Dahlia only sighed to calm herself down.

"I'd like you to stop this at once." She ordered with a stern tone. The idiots just laughed at her.

("Did I say something funny?")

"You think you can order us around just because the teachers favor you" He didn't sound like he was asking. "Why don't you loosen up and have some fun" He smirked as one of his lackies came up to Dahlia and was about to grab her butt.

"AAACHK!!"

Luckily Dahlia saw this, grabbed his hand, faced him and bended it. A crack could be heard. "I didn't give you permission to touch me."

"Wha- You bitch!" Their leader ran towards her, Dahlia was fast enough and did a side step and kicked him on his face and puched him right after. Her hair got yanked back and was face now faced to Gwi-nam. She was about to knee him when someone interrupted.

("Crap. Whoever came saw I was about to attack. Quick! Act like you got hurt-") Her panicked thoughts were cut to short when the person ordered Gwi-nam to let her go. When he let her go she hurriedly went over to Eun-ji and helped her with her uniform.

"You're Jee-ah's friend right?Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Dahlia asked her, only to get a nod in response. She helped Eun-ji stand up and dragged her towards Chul-soo, the other victim. She was about to bring them outside when they wouldn't move an inch.

"What's the matter? We can leave" They didn't reply to her and only looked down.

When Su-hyeok entered he was not expecting to see the person he admired to be there, not to mention fighting.

[Myung-hwan]"You used to party with us. Don't try to act holler-than-thou. Get lost"

Dahlia got a good glimpse at the guy who arrived earlier. (Lee Su-hyeok... Another classmate of Jee-ah. A bully who has turned over a new leaf)

Su-hyeok only ignored what the guy said and looked to his side. "You guys can go"

"C'mon he said we can go" Dahlia tried to take them once again and this time they didn't resist. ("Oh so now you're willing to leave? Is it because I'm a girl? Do you think I can't handle them?")

"Go ahead. I dare you" The two who were bullied stopped walking.

"It's ok. He's nothing to be afraid of" Dahlia tried reassuring them but they wouldn't listen. But they did make little strides.

[Gwi-nam]"You look really sexy in this. Should I send it to your mom? You know I'm friends with her on facebook right?"

("Blackmail. How low of them...") Dahlia approached the guy who had the phone. "Give it to me." She ordered.

He just laughed and attempted to hit her making Dahlia and the other three flinch. Her composure faltered for a bit but got back. ("Tch. Did not expect him to attack when there are others")

She snatched the phone in his hands. She let out a sigh of annoyance when she was met up with the phone's locked screen.

"Ya. What's the password"

He ignored her

"Should I break it?" Dahlia provoked. "I can pay"

"U-unnie" Eun-ji called out. "It's okay. You don't have to... I can't go..."

"Yes you can"

Eun-ji shook her head. "It's not okay. If I leave now... It'll be twice as bad tomorrow" Both her and Chul-soo went back inside. "I think you should leave. You're only disturbing us..." She shooed Dahlia away but she didn't really mean it.

With a sigh Dahlia stopped out of the scene walking towards the school with Su-hyeok following. They were already far from the construction site.

"Hey, uh..noona...?" Su-hyeok wasn't sure if he can call her that.

"Don't call me noona" He got a reply right after. "Just Dahlia is fine. You're Su-hyeok, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He asked smiling to himself.

"Jee-ah told me about you" When Dahlia said those words his smile dropped.

("Did Jee-ah snitch on me...?") He was getting nervous. "Oh really? How so...?"

"She told me people call you Bare-su? Short for barefoot Su-hyeok?"

He calmed down a little bit, still embarrassed that she knew his friends's funny nickname for him.

"I also often see you watching my team practice. Do you perhaps want to join the club?" She asked. They were talking while walking.

"I enjoy you guys train"

"Uh-huh. So you find people fighting entertaining?"

"What- no...! I just thinks you're...your team- You and your team are very cool"

"I'm just messing with you" She let out a faint laugh. "Anyways I gotta go. I-..." Realization struck her. "Mr. Lee.. oh no- I'm already super late! Bare-su, thanks again for trying to help. See ya!" With a handshake, she bowed and ran towards the stairs.

"Okay! See you!" Su-hyeok smiled to himself once more as he felt a warm feeling inside him. ("I did it! I finally got to properly talk to her!")

Su-hyeok met Dahlia when he and his friends were running and he accidentally bumped in to her.

~Flashback~

Dahlia was walking carefully with a stacks of paperwork on her hands going to the teachers office. Some boys were running and one accidentally collided with her.

"Fucking idiots" She grumbled.

"I'm so sorry" Su-hyeok apologized as he rubbed the back of his neck. His friends playfully slapped him saying "Ya. Why'd you have to bumped into her. The secretary of all people"

She only glared at them as she stood up "No running in the halls"

The group knew who she was so they immediately started to pick up the scattered papers. Dahlia watched in disappointment as they stacked it back.

"They were arranged in alphabetical order..." By now the others got even more scared. She looked pretty intimidating.

"Please don't kill us! Don't put us in detention! W-we'll help you--" A fat guy pleaded.

Dahlia sighed, rubbing her temples. "Just leave"

"What?"

"If you don't disturb me again, I'll turn a blind eye"

"You're turning blind?" Another asked, he really looked like he was genuinely asking.

"I said I'll pretend that nothing happened! Idiots..."

Everyone started backing away except for Su-hyeok. "Here, let me" He was about to grab a piece of paper but accidentally touched her hand.

Su-hyeok felt a spark within when their hands made contact and he stared at her. He looked at her to see if she had any reaction but Dahlia only acted like nothing happened.

"I'll help you arrange them-"

"No. Leave, you're friends are waiting"

"But it was my fault-"

"Kid, I said go. Before I change my mind"

"C'mon man" His friend dragged him as he looked back at Dahlia who started walking away.

When they're group got back to their classroom the others complained Jee-ah about how scary her sister was.

Jee-sh only laughed at them saying she had every right to be annoyed at them.

[Gyeong-su]"See, even Su-hyeok got quiet after he talked with her. He must've been so scared"

Dahlia sneezed. ("Someone is probably talking shit about me")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.8K 30
: ̗̀➛ - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
15.2K 674 63
Book one in "The Reign of The Flame" series "If she became queen, she would be the end of us all." A disinherited princess and a kingdom on the verge...
467 22 12
BASED ON NETFLIX'S HIT HORROR DRAMA "All Of Us Are Dead" . The story continues where season 1 left off. Character names remain the same as Netflix's...
18.3K 857 15
[ COMPLETED ] When things seems normal it suddenly turned into an apocalypse. ★ There's some changes on this story from the movie★ ( I don't own all...