His angel || ongoing

By booksbynessa

"Ace I wanna dance" I said pulling his arm so he can get up. "Amor we're on the beach... and there's no music... More

prelude
01
02
03
valentina's house
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

14

9.5K 151 76
By booksbynessa

𐬺ꨄ𐬺
Valentina

I haven't eaten in 5 days.

5 days. I know it's bad but it's for the best. I can't gain weight i'll be ugly and Ace won't like me if i'm ugly and over weight.

I really like Ace. Sure before I thought he was a dick faced cunt but I realized it was all a persona and he was actually very sweet and overall in amazing person to be around and I want him to like me too.

So if that means that I have to not eat so he will like me then so be it. It's been hard hiding it from him, every time i come to his office he always orders food for me.

For the last 5 days I've told him I stopped at this place near by so he won't order anything.

Walking to the bathroom I look into my reflection. My tan skin has become a pale colour and the bags under by eyes are very noticeable.

Fuck. I look horrible. Ace will notice and force me to eat. Shit Shit Shit. I hurriedly grab my makeup bag and put my makeup on. I never wear makeup, well I do but not too much.

I normally just wear natural and light makeup because I hate the way makeup makes my face feel. But unless I wanna look dead I have to today.

makeup:

For my hair I wanted something simple but also cute since Ace and I are going out shopping for some stuff for the wedding.

I put my hair in a messy half up half down and let my curtain bangs fall out in the front and pulled out some waves on the side.

Waking into my closet I go over to sweat pant drawer. it's pretty nice out today and I love wearing sweat pants . They're so comfortable but you can also dress them up a bit if you want.

I picked out cream colour sweat pants and matching cream coloured bra. I picked out a pair of my white and blue nikes.

Walking into the mirror I look and realize my tattoo underneath my boob is showing, and laugh at memory from when I got it. When Mika and my family and I went to Canada, Mika and I got drunk and went to a tattoo shop to get matching tattoos.

It's just a simple lily flower, we got them because it was liv's favourite flower and she drew it so it has sentimental value.

I have a couple other tattoos as well. I have little small ones that are hidden and not very noticeable. I have one on my left wrist that says 777 and small snake on my ass.

I got the snake when liv and I stole dads whiskey and drank it all, and the 777 is an angel number. I want to get more but that's all for now.

Walking downstairs I feel a little dizzy so I hold onto the railing. I walk slowly and head to the kitchen of some apple juice.

Ace comes into the kitchen wearing a cream coloured track suit. We're fucking matching. He looks up at me and then scans my body. He smirks before talking.

"Looks like we're matching today amore" he says coming up to me and grabbing my waist.

Holy fuck it's hot in here.

I look up and him and my heart starts racing. His piercing grey-blue eyes are staring intently at my brown ones. He grips my chin and plants a kiss on my lips and I melt.

my underwear is soaked y'all, how you feeling?

He lets go and grabs my hand.

"Let's go angel we're gonna be late for the viewing" he says before slapping my ass.

I turn around and glare at him and he sticks his tongue out.

big baby.

Making our way to the garage, we get into Ace's car. He walks over to my side and opens the door for me.

"Thank you sir" I say playfully. He laughs and heads to his side.

-
Pulling up to the place Ace comes over and opens my door for me.

"Thank you Acey bear" I say winking and he rolls his eyes.

We make our way towards the venue for our wedding.

We want to get most of the things done for it now so when mom comes back she's not going crazy about it. Heading inside we're greeted by a older women standing by a table.

"Hi, are you Valentina and Ace?" she asks.

"Sí" I say with a smile.

"Well follow me" she says walking ahead of us.

As we're walking Ace puts his hand on the small of my back.

butterflies.

We reach the big brown doors and step in. Once we're inside I look around in awe. This room is gorgeous. It has a dance floor, there's at least 150 tables in here but it's still so spacious in here. The
table cloths are a plain white, there's plates and cutlery on each table, there's assortment of flowers in the middle of the table, and lastly there's a huge stage where the wedding party can sit.

"I love this place Ace" I saw smiling.

"Ok, we'll take it" he says to the women.

"Alright that's perfect" she says walking away.

"Ace"

"Hm"

"Do you like this place because if you don't we can go somewhere else because it's not all about m- I cut off my Ace kissing me.

He pulls away and says "It's whatever you want angel, I won't care and plus this place is gorgeous" he says smiling.

"You can't just kiss me so i'll be quiet, that's not fair" I fake pout and cross my arms.

"Yes, yes I can" he flicks my nose and I smile.

-
"Mark and Lexi are a power couple" Ace says.

"Totally I love them" I say, putting popcorn in my mouth.

We've been watching greys for about 2 hours. Ace is in love with Mark and Lexi and it's honestly so funny.

We're at the part where Lexi goes to Mark's house and they fuck.

"Amore"

"What"

"Have you ever smoked a blunt" ace asks.

"Um no" I say tilting my head a little.

"You wanna" he says smirking.

Should I? I mean what's the worst that's gonna happen. Fuck it.

"Yeah sure" I say moving closer to him.

"Are you sure I don't wanna pressure you" he says concerned.

"Yes i'm sure just go get it" I say rolling my eyes.

He gets up and goes upstairs for a minute. I stand up to head over to the kitchen and grab dad's vodka.

I haven't had vodka before but i've tried whiskey and it's fucking gross.

mom literally almost killed me when we went to Canada. In Canada you have to be 19 to drink. So Mika and I went to a bar and got fucking wasted and that's when we got our tattoos .

When we came home Mika knocked over a glass and broke it.

mom chased her with her chancla screaming in spanish. It was fucking hilarious, until she started chasing me too.
(Translation: slipper)

Ace comes back down with a blunt in his hand and a lighter. He notices the vodka and the glasses on the table and he raises his eyebrow.

"You're 20" he says.

"Duh"

"There for you can't drink" he says before sitting down next me.

"I do what I want" I smirk before grabbing the bottle and drinking it straight.

It kinda burned my throat but it was surprisingly good. He looks at me confused before lighting the blunt and taking a drag.

He hands it to me and I breathe some in before coughing a bit.

"This is fun" I say and he smiles.

                            40 minutes later...

"Valentina shut the fuck up" Ace hisses. I'm over here laughing and wheezing with tears pooling down my face.

I don't even remember why i'm laughing. I love weed. It's so amazing I feel on top of the fucking world. I'm gonna have to do this again.

If you asked me to jump off the roof I could and I would land it.

"Why are you even laughing" he says.

"I...don't..... remember" I say in between laughs. He shakes his head while taking a sip of his vodka.

"You're going to laugh yourself to death" he says making me laugh even more.

I'm literally laughing like a crazy person for god knows what fucking reason.

I don't know what kind of weed Ace gave me but that stuffs good as hell. "Worst sex experience go" I say. He smiles before talking, "This one time i put my dick in and she fucking meowed, I couldn't do it, I told her my sister got hit by a bus and left" he says laughing.  "Your turn" he says passing me the blunt.

"Mmm this guys balls were hairy and he didn't even fucking last for more then 5 minutes" I say and Ace bursts into laughter holding his stomach.

"You fucked a guy with hairy balls"

"Fuck yeah I was horny as shit" I say taking another drag while he laughs at me.

"Have you ever been in love?" he questions.

"Um, yeah but he just didn't love me as much as I loved him" I say, blowing out the smoke.

"What about you?" I say.

"Hell no, I've dated people but it was never a serious kind of thing" he says as I pass him the blunt.

Ace is so cute.

His cute dimples, his smile, his laugh, everything about him is perfect. He's literally a italian god.

I have the sudden urge to fight him. I jump forward and attack Ace. I start using my small hands to punch his hard fucking chest. He grips my hips and try's pushing me off but I straddle him.

He grabs my fists and I  try to get them out of his hold. I grind my hips against his dick and he lets go of my hands and gives me a shocked look and I smirk.

We start to play fight again until he flips me over so my back is on the sofa. Not for long buddy. I wrap my legs around his waist and use them to flip him off the sofa. He falls off but drags me down with him.

Bitch.

Now i'm laying on top of him and he's staring at me. I kiss his forehead and stand up. I look over his body and my eyes land on his dick.

man's is bricked up.

"I'm gonna get more vodka" I say walking towards the kitchen.

Suddenly I wave of dizziness washes over me and a stumble and almost fall over. I shake my head and keep walking.

Once i'm in the kitchen I grab a glass and more dizziness comes. I feel myself become tired and want to sleep. I try and stable myself on the kitchen island in front of me but lose my balance. Suddenly I drop the glass and darkness over takes me.

The last thing I hear is Ace screaming my name.

\\\\

chapter 14 finished

edited

word count: 1877

question of the day: favourite online clothing place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
78.2K 1.2K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
150K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
16.5K 315 17
𝕯𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕬𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎 Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...