Silence (Demon Slayer Fanfict...

By GoldenSnowV

What if Giyuu a girl? What if Giyuu mute? Does this change anything at all? More

Introduction
Info
The Day She Lost Her Voice
Chapter 2:Hashira
Chapter 3:The Siblings

Chapter 1:Day Off

1.3K 36 6
By GoldenSnowV

Giyuu POV

"Giyuu wake up CAW!" I heard the voice of my two crows waking me up.

My lids open slowly the and realize it was morning so I slowly sat up and still half asleep and stretch my body and look at my companions I smiled it was small but not really noticeable I raised my hand pet their head soft feathers they leaned to the touch seem to want more so I keep petting them till their satisfied.

I stood up an fold my futon and pillow and hide the futon to the sliding closet

The crows have their own sleeping are in my sleeping chambers and a house outside if they want to stay or sleep outside but hey usually like to sleep in my room and sometimes like to cuddle with me which I don't mind I found them to be very comforting.

I went to the kitchen see the twins Hina and Hinata i took them under my wing when they lives in the street and homeless looking for food they beg me rather than give them food i offered my hand to stay with me three years ago.

"Giyuu-sama!"they greeted in unison Hina was very timid and gentle,she has blue hair with darkblue tips she usually tie it with ponytail and wore a kimono with soft pastels color theme.While Hinata is the oopposite of Hina shes loud and to energetic sometime cause trouble for me when she was younger but she mellow only a bit she has the same colro as her twin sister but her clothes is different her kimono is sleeveles and back is shown

The two know the existance of demons and they were trained to fight them as well they dont carry katanas like some of the demon slayer they use different weapons Hina uses a thin blade taht she hides inside her unbrella the blade itself is also made with the scarlet ore.Hinata uses a polearm the also made with the scarlet ore.They dont use breathing techniques like water breathing,but i do help them breathing techniques for staminas and such.

'good morning'i signed ,the food was already prepare i sat on the cushion and the twins soon followed suit.The chabudai was can fit only 6 people so it was big enough for us and the crows the  crows prefer to eat with us together.

"Giyuu-sama,is there any mission you been assigned to?" questioned Hina quite timidly while fidgeting while she ate.

'No oyakata-sama gave me day off' I signed, their faces lit up when I said that well.. sign since I can't speak.

"That means we can spend time with Giyuu-sama" Hinata cheered jumping up and down completely forgotten the food, clearly overjoyed that I have a day off since hashiras day off is really really rare  ,  were alway busy going out to our assigned patrol route and constant travels from village to village to hunt demons.

'What do you want to do?'i signed the two of them the two were already thinking waht should we do.

"Ano.. Giyuu-sama i we like to go to the town with you"Hina

(Time Skip Afternoon)

It was now afternoon so i grab my kimono and stay changing ang made sure to tie a ribbon in my neck to cover my scar.

                      (The green top is light blue and ignore the pattern its just plain light blue no pattern )

'Lets go' i signed  the two crows decide to join as well and the wto decide to perch on my two shoulder and the twins still wore the kimonos they usually wear.

I closed the door of our home and wen our way to the town near my home

The town was bustling with people.

"What should we do sister?" Hina asked while holding my hands she's not really used in crowds were the same I to  is not good with crowds.

"We should go to that stall" Hinata yelled  while pointing at onigiri stall.

I nooded we went to that direction.The three of use ordered ramen and the twins talked while i listen and the crows seem to be enjoying themselves as well.

We roam around and i seen Sanemi eating ohagi.

I walk towards he didnt notice me probably to engrossed to is ohagis ,i tapped his shoulder giving him a scare.

"Holy sh*t!!"he yelled an and saw me.

"Tomioka?!?1"he questioned me.

I waved still with blank expression.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOIN HERE?!"he yelled while pointing quite comically at me.

I grab my my shoulder bag that contains my paper and pen to communicate.I wrote.

'Me an my girls just roaming around the twon enjoying food'I shown my paper to him.

"My girls?"he questioned.

"Giyuu-sama!"Hinata voice

'Shinazugawa meet my girls Hina and Hinata' i quickly wrote on my paper

His eyes widened.

"I never thought your into polygamy and twins"

I tilted in confusion. The girls laughed.

"Scar face were not lovers we were taken in by Giyuu-sama when we were young we help the house"said Hinata

His scar covered face was red he grab my kimono collar and yank me up. My face was still blank.

"TOMIOKA! Why you didn't tell?! " he yelled.

I looked at him and said. 'I did say my girls it means my girls'i wrote on my paper and shoving it my face.

He let and pretend that never happened which i dont mind.

The girls forced Shinazugawa to join us around town we bought stuff an handed them to Shinazugawa to carry.

"WHY AM I THE ONE CARRYING YOUR STUFF?!?!"he angrily yelled while showing us a basket full of stuff,I giggled a bit my vocal didnt make a sound because my voice box was destroyed.

"Did you fucking giggle?!"he questioned me.

I immediately stop.

"Nvm,lets just finish this"he said very grumpy.

We spent the whole afternoon looking at shops and stalls,we didnt realize the sun is going down.

"We should head home the sun is going down"commented Sanemi.

Shinazugawa right it is almost night time.

I grab my paper and pencil in my shoulder bag and wrote
'Yes,we should head back'

"Ill escort you home"he offered.Which im kinda shock his no that kind of guys to offer to escort someone home.

I nodded i lead the way towards our home.

Sanemi POV

What the fuck did i just offered.I offered Tomioka and the twins to escort them to towards ther home.All Hashira never knew where the Tomioka Estate.

Tomioka lead the way the twins behind her an me holding the basket that they bought.
There a lot of bamboo and there a path an there a sign the thousand bamboo grove we entered the bamboo it was full of bamboos and at the end was beautiful estate it was a traditional house it was big and beautiful thers wisteria tree and sakura tress.

"It's beautiful"i whispered.

"Isn't it Giyuu-sama took care of the of the gardens here if she's not available were the one taking care of the garden"said the girl Hinata

I nooded and hand the basket to her an went to the pathof the bamboo.I felt soft hands an grab my rought hands.
I turned my head and it was Tomioka.

She grab her paper and pencil and wrote a thank you.

I nodded. And went to the path outside their estate.

Tomioka isn't so bad after all.

Finally it's finish

Taisho Secret
-Muichirou calls Giyuu sister and likes to visit her estate.
-Only Sanemi and Muichirou knows about where her estate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
137K 6.3K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...