Life sucks but not when a boy...

By LillyKemp

I got grounded from sending a pic of me in my underwear to a boy and life sucks now More

Why i got grounded

33 0 0
By LillyKemp

Well so i really did love this guy named austin he was so nice and really loved me back and kissed me all the time and held my hand and walked me to class.
As u can tell he really loved me. So one time i wanted to see what he would do if i sent him a pic of me in my underwear. I know thats really dumb cus were only twelve and i sent the pic on my school ipad. So if u have any comments or questions just message me ok thx ily all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...