๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. ยฒ | wanda maximoff

By lucwritess

๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ... More

[ ๐…๐€๐“๐–๐’ ]
[ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ]
01 | ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
02 | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹
04 | ๐‚๐‘๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐
05 | ๐๐„๐–๐’ ๐…๐„๐„๐ƒ
06 | ๐‰๐Ž๐‡๐ ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š๐„๐‘
07 | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐† ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
08 | ๐…๐‹๐€๐† ๐’๐Œ๐€๐’๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
09 | ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐€๐‡ ๐๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐˜
10 | ๐™๐„๐Œ๐Ž
11 | ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐€
12 | ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ
13 | ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐‹
14 | ๐“๐‘๐”๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’
15 | ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐‹๐ƒ
16 | ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹๐„๐Œ๐’ & ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
17 | ๐‘๐„๐๐„๐–๐€๐‹
18 | ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’
19 | ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„ [1]
20 | ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„ [2]
21 | ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„ [3]
22 | ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐
[ ๐Œ๐”๐‹๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’ ]
[ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ]
01 | ๐‚๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐™
02 | ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹
03 | ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„

03 | ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜, ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜

3.3K 132 51
By lucwritess

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

WANDA REACHED into the car and unclipped Morgan's belt, trying to be as quiet as possible considering she was fast asleep. She took Morgan into her arms and carried her out the car, instantly freezing when she felt the young girl begin to stir awake for a moment.

Carson turned off the car and hopped out the drivers seat, closing the door louder than intended as he didn't know Morgan was sleeping.

He turned around to look at Wanda, who had her finger pressed against her lips telling him to be quiet along with shooting him an unimpressed look.

"Sorry, sorry." He whispered.

Wanda began walking to the front door of the compound. Although when she heard the car door open again she turned around. She watched with a raised brow as Carson reached into the back of the car, coming out after a few seconds with Morgan's ice cream tub in his hand.

Carson closed the car door and turned towards Wanda, stopping in his tracks when he noticed her staring at him. He took the spoon out of his mouth and put in back in the tub.

"What?" He asked.

Wanda chuckled and shook her head. "Seriously?"

"Shit, my bad." Carson held out the tub for her. "You want some?"

"Come on, idiot." She laughed softly and walked up the steps to the front door.

He shrugged and followed along behind them. "Well someone's gotta eat it."

Wanda let out another laugh and Carson walked up behind, pushing the door open for her seen as she was still holding Morgan in her arms. They all stepped inside and Wanda glanced down at the young girl, gently moving her hair from her face to check if she was still asleep.

"Is she staying here tonight?" Carson whispered.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to sleep over so she could spend the weekend with Nat and Lena after school tomorrow." Wanda nodded.

"Yelena? Spending time with children?" Carson chuckled. "Are you sure we're talking about the same person here, or?"

"I heard that, dipshit." Yelena scoffed as she walked past them, flipping him off over her shoulder.

"Alright." Wanda spoke up. "I'm gonna go tuck her in. You coming?"

He nodded and kissed her cheek. "Bathroom break. I'll catch up with you both."

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute dorogoy." Wanda smiled up at him. "Oh and before you go... I'll take that." She took the ice cream tub from his hand and grinned when his jaw dropped slightly.

"Don't—"

"Calm down." She laughed. "I won't eat any. Promise. I'm just going to put it in the fridge."

Carson narrowed his eyes at her. "Hm, okay.. okay. I'll be watching you witchy."

He turned on his heel to make his way towards the bathroom, stealing one more glance over his shoulder at Wanda with a small smile on his face.

As Wanda turned around the corner Carson moved his gaze back ahead of him and continued walking down the corridor.

"Hi stranger."

Carson stopped in his tracks and turned around, looking over at the doorway of the room where the voice came from. He walked back up and looked inside to see Maia sat down at one of the desks, fiddling with a pen that was in her hand.

"Oh, hey." He replied, leaning in the doorway. "What're you doing here?"

Maia stood up and walked over to one of the tables in the lab that held different test tubes. "I work here remember. Don't tell me you forgot about me that easily?"

"Ah Not quite." Carson chuckled and stepped into the room, making his way over to the table and looking down at the tubes.

Maia kept her eyes on Carson, watching him intently with a slight smile as he studied the contents of the test tubes.

"You're making a healing solution?" Carson questioned as he read the formula.

"Mhm." Maia hummed. "You managed to figure that out just from reading the tube? I'm impressed."

"Well," Carson shrugged and met her eyes. "I guess I'm just full of surprises."

"I'm sure you are." Maia grinned. "But going back to your question. I'm trying to make a healing solution."

"Just you?" He asked.

"Yep, just me." Maia replied, popping the P. "My idea was to create some sort of serum, the effects on the body being similar to yours. The plan is to make it for the team. So when they come back from missions they don't have to take as long to recover. Or if they have any serious injuries, the whole healing process would be so much easier. They could even take it with them on missions but—"

She boke out of her rambling as she noticed Carson watching her as she spoke, his brows stitched together while he took in what she was saying. Maia took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair as she shook her head.

"I know, it sounds stupid." Maia said under her breath.

"I don't think it sounds stupid at all." Carson told her. "Why would you think that?"

Maia pointed her gaze over at some of the other scientists in the room, gesturing Carson to follow her line of sight. He looked over his shoulder and furrowed his brows before turning back to look at Maia.

"They think I'm wasting my time." She whispered. "Apparently I'm in over my head."

Carson scoffed. "I wouldn't worry about them. They're probably just pissed off they didn't think of the idea first."

Maia smiled at his words and turned her attention back down to her notes, a small frown appearing. "Even if that's the case, it's still not ready yet. The effects only seem to be temporary and everything I try doesn't seem to work."

Carson walked around the table and to her side, holding out his hand. Maia looked down at his hand and raised a brow in curiosity. He chuckled at the confused expression on her face and took her clipboard from her hand, flicking through her notes.

"Mind if I take a look?" He asked.

Maia laughed. "It seems you already are, so."

He picked up a pen from the desk and began scribbling out the formula that was written at the bottom of the page. Maia's eyes widened slightly and she looked up at him in shock, Carson met her eyes over the top of the clipboard and smirked before turning his attention back to the piece of paper.

"Here we go," Carson started to write something down. "That should do it." He passed the clipboard back over to Maia.

Maia looked down at the new formula he wrote, a bright smile appearing on her face when she noticed what he had corrected. "Oh my god, why didn't I think of that earlier!"

He shook his head. "You just needed a little nudge in the right direction, I guess."

"Well, you certainly are a hero aren't you?" Maia grinned and placed the clipboard back on the desk. She placed her hand on his arm. "Thank you though. Seriously, I would've been going out of my mind all week."

"Don't worry about it." Carson smiled. "Now you can go show this to Bruce."

"Yeah, and give a big fuck you to all the other idiots in here." Maia glared at one of the other scientists, only to look away quickly when he turned around after hearing what she said.

Carson snickered and looked over and the man. "You hear that?" He pointed at Maia.

Maia grabbed his hand and pulled it down. "What are you—"

"She's talking about you by the way." Carson continued, having to stifle a laugh when the other scientist quickly turned back around.

"Oh my god." Maia covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hide her amusement.

"Come on." Carson looked back at Maia with a grin and leant his back against the table. "Did you see the look on his face? That was pretty funny you have to admit."

Maia shuffled closer and stood in front of him as she chuckled. "It was, wasn't it?"

The pair made eye contact again, holding it for a moment before smiling at each other.

"I thought you were going to the bathroom?"

Carson looked over his shoulder to see Wanda stood in the doorway, her brows furrowed. He leant up from the table and Maia took a few steps back as she cleared her throat.

"Oh, hey Wands." Carson spoke up. "I was but I—"

"He was just helping me with something, that's all." Maia told her. 

"Right." Wanda pursed her lips in thought as she looked between the two. Her gaze landed back on Maia, her eyes narrowing slightly. "And this was something that you specifically needed his help on, or?"

"Not originally, but." Maia bit the inside of her cheek. "In the end he really saved my ass, so I guess it was his help that was needed. Is that okay?"

Carson scratched the back of his head and looked back over to Wanda, noticing how her brow had raised and her head cocked to the side a little at Maia's comment.

Well shit.

"Moving on." Carson chimed in before anyone could say anything else. "I'm finished here anyway so I can come with you to put Morgan—"

"I already tucked Morgan in." Wanda looked over at him.

"Oh you did?" Carson asked. "Shit sorry Wands."

"It's fine." Wanda replied bluntly.

Carson furrowed his brows. "Uh, are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be sure?"

"You just seem kinda..." Carson's face scrunched up when he noticed the expression on Wanda's face as he trailed off. "I don't know... pissed off?" He whispered.

"I'm not pissed off." Wanda rolled her eyes. "You clearly had better things to do, so."

Maia looked at her wrist. "Oh shoot, it's that time already? I should get going." She picked up her coat that was hung over the back of her chair and started to walk out the room, giving Carson a quick smile as she passed him.

Carson looked down at Maia. "You're not wearing a watch—"

"Let's hope there's no traffic!" Maia cut him off, chuckling nervously as she gave him a look. "Night Carson." She turned her attention back to Wanda and shot her a tight-lipped smile. "Wanda."

As she reached the door, Maia stopped and looked at Wanda, waiting for her to move out the way. Wanda pushed her tongue against her cheek and leant up from her spot in the doorway, moving over to the side to let her past.

Maia walked out the room and looked over her shoulder at Carson as she got into the hallway, mouthing over a quick Good luck before walking away. Once Maia was gone, Carson looked at Wanda and folded his arms over his chest, raising a brow at her.

"What?" Wanda shrugged.

"Really?" He sighed.

Wanda held her stare on him for a moment before walking out the lab and down the corridor. Carson rolled his eyes and followed behind her.

"Wanda." Carson spoke up.

"Mhm." She hummed, continuing to walk down the hallway and into the kitchen.

Carson watched as she made her way over to the fridge, opening it and looking around at what was in there. He pulled out a chair that was at the island counter and sat down.

"Your eyes are practically burning holes in the back of my head."

He shook his head with a huff. "Are you going to tell me what that was back there?"

Wanda stood up straight and glanced over her shoulder at him for a second before turning her attention back to the fridge.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Wanda replied.

"Jesus." Carson mumbled as he ran a hand over his face. "Back there. In the lab with—"

"Maia?" Wanda took a water bottle from the fridge and turned around to face him once she'd closed the fridge door. Carson nodded and waited for her to say something again. "She seems nice. Don't you think?"

"Yeah."

"Real friendly too."

"Well, yeah. She's nice to talk to so—" He responded, only to cut himself off when he saw the slight quirk in Wanda's eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" Wanda asked, taking a sip of the water.

Carson scratched the back of his head. "I'm extremely confused."

Wanda hummed. "Why's that?"

"This is a trick... isn't it?" He narrowed his eyes in thought as he looked at her.

"It was just a question." Wanda shrugged. "No tricks."

"Riiiight." Carson nodded slowly. "So... you're not mad at me for having a completely normal and harmless conversation with someone else."

"No." She replied bluntly.

"Because you know I'm allowed to actually speak to other people right? You don't have the right to be mad at me for that."

"I know."

Carson took note of the unimpressed look on Wanda's face and huffed. "It kinda seems like you don't."

Wanda gave him a tight-lipped smile. "Well I do."

Yelena and Natasha both walked into the kitchen, their conversation and movements coming to a stop when they looked between the couple. They each noticed their hard stares on one another and shared a glance.

"Who died?" Yelena broke the silence.

Carson looked away from Wanda and between the two sisters. "What?"

"Is uh." Natasha cleared her throat. "Is everything alright?"

"I don't know." Carson turned his attention back to Wanda. "Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine." Wanda replied.

"Good." Carson stood up from his seat.

"Great."

"Glad we're on the same page."

"Me too."

Yelena looked at her sister. "I'm sensing that everything is not fine." She whispered.

Natasha rolled her eyes at Yelena's comment and looked between Carson and Wanda. "Did something happen?"

"No."

"Wanda came in the lab when I was talking to Maia and now she's acting strange." Carson told them making Wanda scoff.

Natasha furrowed her brows. She expected there to be more but due to the silence, it appeared that there was nothing else to say. "Is that it?"

"No— Yes— I'm not acting strange!" Wanda let out a frustrated huff.

"You're kidding right?" Carson shook his head.

"Oh I see what's happening here." Yelena cut off the couples bickering.

"What?"

"What?"

"She's jealous." The blonde said nonchalantly.

"Lena." Natasha warned.

"What! It's true. You can't read between the lines of this situation?" Yelena defended.

"Of course I can." Natasha whisper shouted. "But you can't just blurt something out like that!"

Carson raised a brow at Wanda. "Jealous?"

Wanda shook head head and looked away. "I'm not jealous."

"Wanda we were just talking." He sighed. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"I'm not saying that Carson! It's just—" She paused and ran a hand through her hair.

"It's just what?" Carson asked.

"Nevermind." Wanda started to walk out the kitchen. "I'm going to bed."

"We're staying here tonight?" Carson questioned.

"Morgan asked if we would take her to school in the morning." Wanda said as she continued walking. "Maybe if you was actually there and not with your new friend then you would've known."

Carson let out a light scoff and watched as Wanda turned the corner to make her way to their room.

"See." Yelena pointed. "Jealous."

Natasha shook her head and chuckled lightly at her sisters words. She looked over and Carson and frowned when she saw him sitting back down. "You're not gonna go talk to her?"

"Why should I?" Carson's face scrunched. "She's not going to listen to me anyway."

"Oh, Carson." Natasha walked over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders. "You really are clueless aren't you?"

"Sorry, what?" His brows came together in confusion.

"Do I really have to spell it out to you? Go talk to her, idiot." Natasha told him. "I know you didn't do anything wrong but there's clearly something about that situation that threw her off. You need to speak to her. Speak, not argue."

"She's just going to brush me off, you know that right?"

"Maybe she will." Natasha said. "Listen, you love Wanda right?"

"Of course I do." Carson replied easily. "More than anything."

"Gross." Yelena fake gagged.

Natasha ignored her sisters comment and continued speaking. "Then tell her that. Reassure her that there's nothing to worry about. Because there isn't... right?"

Carson shook his head in response and Natasha smiled.

"Good." She took a few steps back as he stood up. "Now go. Before I drag you there myself."

"I'm going, I'm going." He raised his hands in surrender. "Thanks Nat."

Carson made his way down the hall and came to a stop once he reached the door to Wanda and his room. He took a small breath before opening the door and walking inside, his eyes landing upon Wanda who was pulling the covers back on the bed ready to get in.

"Hi." Carson whispered.

She dropped the covers and looked up at him. "Hi."

"Listen Wands I—"

"I'm not jealous." Wanda cut him off. "Before you start."

He sighed. "That's not what I was going to say."

"Oh." Wanda cringed at her tone. "Sorry."

"You don't need to apologise." Carson began, walking over to the opposite side of the bed. "Look, I don't know what happened back there that got you so worked up. But if it's something I did then I should be the one who's apologising."

"No, it's not... it's not you." Wanda said quietly as she climbed into the bed, resting her back against the headboard.

Carson did the same and sat down next to her. "Then what is it?" He noticed her hesitation in continuing and he frowned. "Wanda it's okay, you can tell me anything you know that right?"

"I, uh." Wanda cleared her throat. "I read her mind."

"Maia's?" Carson questioned, his brow quirking.

"Mhm." Wanda hummed. "I know it's wrong... but I couldn't help it."

"Wanda..."

She moved her head to the side so she could look at him. "I don't like the way she thinks about you."

Carson gave her a small smile and reached down for her hand, interlocking their fingers. He lifted up their hands and kissed the top of hers making Wanda smile at the action.

"You do know that you have nothing to worry about right?" Carson asked.

"I know." Wanda said sheepishly. "I'm sorry, it's stupid."

"It's not." Carson shook his head. "But Wanda, you know how I feel about you. Other peoples thoughts or feelings doesn't matter, because this..." He gestured to their hands. "This is where I want to be Wands. Okay?"

Wanda smiled and shuffled closer, moving her head down to rest on his chest and draping her arm over his stomach. Carson slid his free arm around her wait to keep her close, resting his chin on top of her head.

"Okay." Wanda whispered. "But I still don't like her."

Carson chuckled. "That's okay, witchy."

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." Wanda tilted her head to look up at him. "I love you."

"You need to stop apologising." Carson smiled down at her. "And I love you too. Only you."

"Only me?" Wanda whispered.

Carson gripped Wanda's hips and lifted her up onto his lap, making Wanda let out a small squeal in surprise. He smirked at her reaction and gently moved her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ears.

His grip on her hips tightened and he pulled her closer. "Only you, witchy."

Wanda grinned and tilted her head upwards to kiss him, sliding her hand around the back of his neck as their lips connected in a soft kiss.

When the couple pulled away Wanda moved her head back down to rest on his chest as Carson leant his back against the headboard.

"So, I uh." Wanda started, playing with the material of his shirt. "Maybe I was a little jealous. But only a little."

"Oh really?" Carson smirked. "I never would've guessed. Whatever gave you that idea?"

~~ ᗢ ~~

i have returned 🌝

[Not edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 5.1K 39
Pietro Maximoff imagines ~~~ ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธโ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
557K 14.5K 22
โyou didn't see that coming?โž โactually, i didโž [PIETRO MAXIMOFF/QUICKSILVER] [AGE OF ULTRON]
15.6K 513 13
A xreader fanfiction. Any gender reader. You were trying so hard to hide your powers but with each passing day it was getting more difficult. Until o...
1.4K 141 14
๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐†๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐Ž๐๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐๐”๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„...