74

By formula1_OneChicago

What if Phil Foden has a twin sister? One grows up wanting to be a footballer for Manchester City and the oth... More

Characters
*Playlist*
Introduction to Jasmine Foden
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
A/N

12

983 5 0
By formula1_OneChicago

Phil's Pov

Today's the day, I watch my twin sister in her first ever Formula One race. So, I decided to invite a bunch of the football lads over to my house, so we can watch the race together, as they all support Jas and her career in motorsport. A majority of the lads are already here and we are just waiting for the arrive of Grealish. 

"Phil, how do think Jas is feeling?" Mason asked 

"I think she'll be alright! She's a confident driver, so there will be nothing holding her confidence back. I have proper good faith in my twin" I replied

As I continued chatting to the lads and watching the pre race programme, I hear the front door open. 

"Only me Phil" the Brummie shouted out 

"Alright Jack mate, just in time for the drivers parade" I said 

"Ah nice one" Jack replied. 

"Phil, there Jas running to the truck" Dec shouted as he pointed at the TV screen. 

The entire room filled with cheers and clapping.

"Guy shut up, she about to do an interview" I yelled 

Everyone shut up and was watching the TV, as my sister was about speak. 

Karun: Here with me now is the one and only Jasmine Foden. No Jasmine tell me how you feeling about your very first F1 race?

Jas: Well I'm nervous all morning to write down this morning and I got the truck because of all the nerves are a hard whack of nerves in the face. I spoke to a friend back home and he told me that I'm gonna do great that you'll be watching me because he didn't wanna miss my first race so big shout out to Jack Grealish for the support.

Karun: so you're starting P6 today where do you think you'll end up at the end of the race?

Jas: I'm gonna dream big names of the top 10 because it's either go big or go home and I'm gonna go big and I'm gonna show the motorsport world that I'm a force to be reckoned with and I'll do anything in my power to prove that I deserve my seat in the sport because only very few select people get to racing F1 and I'm gonna make sure my name is known

Karun: thank you Jasmine and good luck today

Jas: thank you

After the interview, I felt a hand, smacking on the back of the head and a bunch of 'oohhs' filling the room. 

"Jack! What was that for mate?" I yelled 

"As In was driving uo here, I had your sister on the phone, practically in tears, panicking. She was nervous and scared Phil. She was scared that she was going to crash and that she was going mess up and that people were going to hate her. Jas called you and you didn't pick up. So, she asked for me to whack you on the back of the head to knock some kind of sense into you" the current Aston Villa player said (I know Jack plays for Man City now but this when he was playing for Aston Villa).

"I'll call her late to make sure she alright " I said, before letting a sigh out. 

Getting up and grabbing some more snacks and beer, just before the start of the race, so I didn't have to get up and get them during the race was a good idea. As I walk back into the living room, the We Race As One message is being being played. After the message it was the national anthem of Bahrain. 

Having me eye completely focused on the TV, I could see the bright papaya orange car with the number 74 on in P6. I still couldn't believe my sister was in P6 on the grid for her first race . I'm beyond proud of her and before I knew it, IT WAS LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!

"Come on Jazzy" everyone screaed including me 

With everyone's eyes focus on McLaren car 74, whizzing around the track, tacking each turn with caution, even at extremely high speeds. I honestly don't know how my sister can endure going at that speed for so long. Yes, I know my sister is a proper adrenaline junkie, especially when it comes to motorsport and football. 

Watching her car head into the pit lane for a secon a tyre change, she falls back into P12 and then entire room let out a groan of annoyance. 

"Seriously, that pit stop was awful" Stonesy said in a bit of a pissed off tone of voice. 

"How is she going to come back from that?" Rashford said 

"Everyone, shut up and have some faith. Jasmine Wilhemina Foden, doesn't give up without a fight. She is going to be in the top 10 and I have a proper good gut feeling that she is!" I said. And with that everyone shut up and watching the final 10 laps of the race. 

Leaning forwards in my seat, I see that my sister has taken some sneaky overtakes and moves up to P8. Know all she as to do, is overtake a Ferrari. Its now the final lap and her McLaren is practically going wheel to wheel with the Ferrari and on the approach to the final turn, sghe manages to over take the car and finishes the race in P7. 

"YYYYEEEESSS" the entire room said, as they have just watched my sister finish in P7 in her first racer and finish in the top 10. This has made me a proper proud brother. I know Becca was watching the race at her um and dads with Ronnie. I know Ronnie is gonna be proper chuffed with his Auntie Jammie. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking about our upcoming football fixtures and our trip to St George's Park to train for the Euros. I know Jas is going to be there for a couple of day training us, meaning that she is going to work us to the core with some of her training exercises. 

Jas's Pov

Leaving the track to head back to the hotel, felt really amazing, after completing my first race but now it was time to chill with my best friend, who I later found out had invited Alex and George along. But that's fine, the more the merrier. 

During the drive back to the hotel, I ended up falling asleep because I was absolutely exhausted and just wanted some sleep, but I knew it was a good idea to get some now because the Paddock pranksters are back together for the evening. 

Pulling up at the hotel, I felt a gently poking sensation in my arm, causing me to slowly open my eyes to be greeted by Lando, just staring at me and he had his usual cheeky grin on his face. 

"What do you want?" I said in a groggy tone 

"Come on, we're back at the hotel and George and Alex will be at our room in about half an hour" Lando replied to his half-asleep best friend. 

I let out a puff of hot air, undid my seatbelt and got out of the car to walk into the hotel to head up to mine and Lando's shared room. To be honest I just wanted to sleep for a week on a plane. My dad use to say that to me and Phil when we were growing up when we annoyed him too much. 

By the time both McLaren drivers got to the room, Jas literally walked into the room, dropped her bag on the floor and kicked her trainers off, to then flop down on her comfy king-sized bed and when she did that, her eyes slowly closed. 5 minutes later, Jas was rudely awoken by her 3 best friends. 

"WHAT YOU WAKE ME FOR?" she yelled 

"Pizza and movie night2" the three boy said in unison causing the female Foden to let out a sigh of annoyance. In the end Jas got up off of the bed and moved over to the sofa that Lando was sitting on, whilst George and Alex were on the other one. 

We all decided that we were going to watch Spiderman Homecoming, because we were all avid Marvel fans. Well mainly me and Lando and that I have a massive celebrity crush on Tom Holland. 

Halfway through the movie, I could feel my eyes getting heavy, so I lean my head on Lando's shoulder and slowly fall into a deep sleep. As I fall asleep, I feel Lando' arm snake around my waist and gently pull me closer to him. 

Hell I love this boy more than life itself. Hell I love him more than motorsports and football. But I'm too scared to admit it to him because I don't want to ruin our friendship. 

Lando's Pov

Jas has fallen asleep on my shoulder, so I carefully snake m y arm around her waist and pull her closer to me, but as I try and do it un-noticed by Alex and George and I was successful. With that being said, I started feeling tired myself and could feel my eyes slowly shutting and with in minutes I was asleep, cuddling my best friend. 

I love this girl more than life itself, hell even more than racing. But I'm scared to tell because i don't want to running our friendship.

George's Pov

The movie comes to end and I lean forward in my seat to look over at Lando and Jas's sofa, to see that they have fallen asleep in each others arms. 

"Oi Alex, look at Jas and Lando" I whispered. 

"They honestly love each other. I'm surprised they haven't admitted it to each other yet" Alex said and I nodded in response. 

Grabbing the remote and switching the TV off, I take my phone out of my pocket and take a photo of the sleeping McLaren drivers. I grab the blanket off the back of the sofa and put over them. Then I tap Alex on the shoulder, he then turned to look at me and I point at the door as in I'm saying 'lets leave them in peace'. Alex nooded and we both headout out of the room, switching the lights off as we leave to head back to our rooms fo the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 175 23
Lewis thought it would be a good idea to bring his little sister with him to the Australia GP. Daisy Rose Hamilton who supported her brother through...
50.6K 1.3K 36
Devin has been a physiotherapist in F1 for two years. As one of the best in the field specializing in motorsport physiotherapy, Devin is sought after...
32K 425 33
Madi Mount is Mason Mount's twin sister. Lando Norris is Mason's best friend since Year 7 but when they reach the middle of Year 10 and their form gr...
50.9K 831 22
. Lando Norris . We all know it; not feeling well, mental problems, dark thinking... We all have to deal with it, but something we don't all have...