Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 40

1.3K 47 0
By Arianapeige

Unknown POV

It has been some hours now that I have been seated here trying to figure out a plan to rescue the girl but I have not yet come up with an ideal one. I have already discovered that the girl is been kept at the central basement.

I was born in the mafia. Actually this same mafia therefore I know all the basements look like. All the rats routes. Everything therefore it will not be hard for me to go in and rescue the girl. The problem s the guards guarding her door. I need to know how I will distract them for sure.

Cigarettes help me to think and calm my nerves. I started my daily routine which is smoking one.

Knock.

Who is that imbicille that knows how to ruin my places for goodness sake?

"Come in." I yelled angrily.

The person walked in.

"Sir."

"What do you want?"

"Our men are already hiding surrounding the bridge highway."

What! I am in no mood for bullshits right now!
Why should they do that even when I need them to help me rescue the girl what is that name again? Aurelie? Ooh no that is her aunt. But they somehow have similar names. Aurelia. Right! That is the girl's name.

"I am in no mood for nonsense. Tell them to come back here right now."

"But sir....."

"What?"

He is really wasting my precious time.

"The guy who had been sent into the Mexican Mafia just informed us that there was someone from Issabelle's group who betrayed them and told Ralphael their plan." He explained.

What! Are my nieces aware of the betrayal?

"Raphael and his men are transporting the girl. Rikki, has put some of the tracking devices in their cars and get informed me that they will be passing through the bridge highway and that is why our men are hiding there and they are fully armed." He explained further.

Gosh. I just thank God for giving me men with brains.

"How did you guys know that I will need you to do that?"

"We know that the girl is special to you that is why we hurried up to send some of us there."

I nodded in understanding.

"Sir."

He gave me an ipad and remote controller and I looked at him with a confused look.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"You can use the ipad to see on which direction the vehicles are heading. Also, Rikki our man is the one who is driving the car where the girl has been kept. He has also planted bomb on the rest of the vehicles. Therefore when they near us you will use this remote controller and blow them up. That will make us remain with only one vehicle and that is where the girl is. Inside the vehicle there are three men. One is ours hence remaining with the two. Unfortunately Raphael is not with them. Since Rikki will have a better view to shoot the two, he will do that came out with the girl."

Wow. Just wow.

"Impressive. I never thought that you guys could do anything excellent job without me. I know that you are the Leader and but not my second in command. If we succeed in rescuing the girl and killing Raphael maybe I will reconsider promoting you. But right now let us head to the bridge. "

He nodded his head.

I took out my weapon which included of pistols and daggers and fixed them properly in my body.

We walked out of my building and I made sure that I had not left the remote controller and the ipad behind.

Let us get you back baby girl!

We drove speedily towards the highway.
After some few minutes of driving, we came across it.

I could barely see my men. They are very good at hiding. I know they want to make me proud and yes I am but I will never say that out loudly.

When the rest of my men were hiding, Paul and I remained in the car since no one knows about me.

After one and a half hours, I saw a lot of black vehicles heading out direction. Upon looking closely, I discovered that those were the Mexican mafia vehicles.
I counted three to one inwardly before pressed the remote controller.

There was a big explosion I saw the car remaining coming to where our vehicle was. I remained inside at first until I recognized the driver as one of my men.

I walked out of my vehicle and went towards the SUV, opened it and took the little girl. She was trembling with fear and also crying.

"Please let me go to my mommy. You have already killed my sister. If you are not letting me go at least kill me so that I can go and keep my sister company."

Okay! I was not expecting such kind of words. I took off the blindfold from her.

"Open your eyes child." I said after her eyes remained shut.

She shook her head.

"I am not going to hurt you. You have been rescued from the evil man." I added.

At that she opened the eyes slowly and then looked at the surrounding.

"Who are you? I do not know any of you!" She exclaimed.

"Yes you do not but you will soon."

"I just want my mommy and Aunties. I am tired of been captured by different men all the time."

"Let us start going child before the evil men come here and take you away and we do not want that. Or do we?"

She shook my head and picked up my hand. I smiled at that. She just has her mother's characters.

We drove back to my mansion.

The girl fell asleep in the vehicle. I guess she is comfortable with us. Of course she has to be!

"Sir! Her mother Issabelle has just landed in Mexico."

I just nodded.

"Sir. The building which the kid was held has been planted bombs. They will get killed if they go there. The bomb has been set to blow up when someone enters." Another said.

What! I was not expecting that at all.

"You still has her number?" I asked and he nodded.

"Angel please wake up." I said to the little girl.

She woke up and looked outside the window. I guess she expected that we had still arrived.

"Why the hell did you wake me up ?"

How can a three year old girl be so feisty?

"I need you to talk to your mom and informed her that you have rescued and that she should not go near the building where you had been kept awhile ago."

"And why is that?" She asked.

"You cannot understand that child. But I will still inform you. The building has been planted some objects that may blow up on them if they go there."

She slapped herself and looked at me with a tired expression and I raised my eyebrows to her.

"You mean bomb."

I nodded.
"How do you know about them?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Mommy made sure that we are aware of every kind of weapon. We even know how to shoot." She said.

What! I am still in a shock and she chuckled at that.

"Do not be terrified old man. I cannot shoot you. I owe you one." She said while laughing.

I just wonder how Issabelle took care of her kids.

"Tell her to come and get you in the beach house. She knows where it is."

I dialed her name and was picked immediately.

Hello. Who am I taking to?

Mommy.

I heard a cry on the other side.

Baby, where did you get the phone? Are you okay? Please do not tell me that you escaped. Do you know that that is endangering her life?

The little girl chuckled.

You really think so low of me mommy. No I did not run away. I heard the men guardian my door claiming that they have been informed that you are aware of where they are keeping me and I had to be transported to another building.

What? But that does not explain where you got the phone

Chillax mommy. I am getting there. Anyways I have been rescued by some men. I honestly do not know them. But one of them is an old man.

What? How does he look like?

Mommy?

Yes baby.

He claims that you should go to the beach house. He claims that you know where it is.

Uncle Myles!

She said in realization.

Hello Belle.

Uncle is that really you? Are you still alive? What happened that I never had about you?

It is a long story Belle but I came to know that you are still alive from the news. The good thing is that I have already rescued your daughter so hurry up and meet me in the house.

Okay. I am on my way. Baby stay with grandpa Myles mommy is coming to get you.

Wait so you mean this old man is actually my grandpa?

Aurelia!

She warned

Aaaargh. Fine. I will have to ask him if you cannot tell me anything!

The little girl hung up the phone before her mother responded.
I shook my head at her behavior.

"I miss my sister. I miss Li."
She said and then started crying. I do not know how to calm her down.

I just can't imagine the pain she is going through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
41.7K 532 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
143K 2.6K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...