Memory of the Past [ORV fanfi...

By hyejinkim6113

well.... description is already said in the title (・∀・) More

Author's note ❤️
A loving family.
Start of everything
Fresh Scars
Bruises
Rest?
Healing?
Extra: Tiddies~
Return?
Author's explanation!!
author's note ❤️

Kim Dokja

6.9K 238 33
By hyejinkim6113

Okay let's start!!!

_

________

"Hyung, wake up!" A boy with brown haired said while shaking a black haired man on his shoulder.

The man groaned before slowly opening his eyes, the bright light shine down on him making him frown and squint his eyes.

'too bright.....' he grumbled inside his head while finally paying attention to the kid.

"Oh you're awake! Don't go back to sleep again! We'll wait for you downstairs!" The boy said and left the room.

The boy that wake this man up is none other that Lee gilyoung, and the man currently laying on the bed, contemplating if he should sleep more or get up is none other than Kim dokja.

Kim Dokja sighed and sat up from the bed, looking at the window sleepily. Outside the window he was looking at is the industrial complex, he was the owner of this place other than Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Lively like always...." He mumbled staring at everyone who was smiling, chatting, preparing for the scenarios and etc.

The world have gone to chaos when the scenarios happened but that wasn't able to remove the positive thinking in the people's minds, they were able to adjust and survive in this ruined world.

Maybe it was because even before the world was ruined everything was already chaotic enough.

It was survival of the fittest afterall even in the old world.

Kim Dokja shooked his head and started doing his morning routine.

**********

As Lee gilyoung went down on the stairs he bump into Shin yoosung. They started bickering until they went to the topic that who knows Kim dokja best.

"I know him better since I'm the first to be with him than you are!" Lee gilyoung said then smirk at the annoyed girl infront of him.

"Even if you arrive first that doesn't mean, you know him better!" Shin yoosung reasoned.

They glare at each other and was planning to bicker once again when they where interrupted by what Han sooyung said.

"Do any of us even really get to know him?" Han sooyung asked, which made everyone in the room silently.

Now that they think about it, they don't know anything about Kim dokja. The only thing they know is that he was a rat bastard, thats for sure.

They never know him personally.

The things they know is that, he saved them, gave them salvation, but at the same time he gave them trauma, guide them through the scenarios and keep sacrificing himself for them.

But know one here knows how he was before.

Before the world ends.

"Why are guys like that?" Kim Dokja asked as he went down the stairs, he felt that something was wrong based on the atmosphere around the room but couldn't asked since everyone looked like they don't want to talk about it.

Lee gilyoung and Shin yoosung both hug Kim dokja and buried their teary face on his sides. They just felt horrible after realizing that they don't know that much about this man who saved them.

Everyone inside the room exactly felt what the kids are currently feeling. And it was making their stomachs churn and heart throb in pain.

Kim Dokja who wasn't liking the silence urge the group to eat breakfast, which they comply and the comfortable atmosphere returned to the group.

***********

After the breakfast the group doesn't have anything to do since they do not have any Scenario to complete, basically their free and doesn't know how to use their time.

They decided to just do what the hell they want so this brings to this situation. Kim Dokja who was reading a book while comfortably laying on the sofa, with the kids playing around in the living room.

It was comfortable and relaxing that it made Kim dokja smile then fall asleep.

The kids stop chasing each other and just watch Kim dokja sleep.

"He looks so peaceful..." Shin yoosung mumbled.

"Hyung...." Lee gilyoung called.

Both of them smiled at Kim dokja's cute sleeping face until they noticed a white button near Kim dokja's heart.

It was glowing....the two got curious and decided to press it gently when a white pannel appeared on the air, a white string connecting it from Kim dokja.

They read the contents of the panel and can't help but panic, shin yoosung made lee gilyoung call everyone as she stayed with the sleeping man.

        [Memory of the past]

    Are you willing to watch Kim dokja's past?

    If you are

    Press the button twice.

    Warning!

    Once you press the button, you will not be able to turn back. Whatever the result is....you won't be able to turn everything back to the way it used to be.

    Are you willing to risk it?

Shin yoosung read and reread the words on the panel again and again until the others arrive.

"What's wrong? What happened to dokja-ssi!" Jung Heewon asked to no one before noticing the white pannel.

The others stood behind shin yoosung and read everything on the panel not living anything  unread behind.

"What does that mean?!" Lee jihye asked. No one was able to answer. They also don't know what's happening.

"Why don't we just press the button like what it says." Han sooyung said.

"Are you crazy?! What if something happened to dokja-ssi?!" Yoo Sanggah shouted.

"Then what do you suggest?! Wait for this rat bastard to wake up when we don't even know what will happen if we don't do as it says?!" Han sooyung shouted back.

"Then you suggest to press it?! Didn't you read what it says!! Whatever the result is we won't be able to turn everything back!! What if the result was dokja-ssi being comatosed?! We can't risk it!!" Yoo Sanggah angrily said to Han sooyung.

The group couldn't stop the two, because they too are feeling frustrated, worried, angry, panicked for this sudden turn of events.

We can't risk it.

But we also have to risk it.

This two sentences keeps clashing with each other inside their heads, they can't choose because both choices might lead to Kim dokja being endangered.

While the others keep voicing out their opinions, Han sooyung sneakily pressed the buttons two times while the others aren't paying attention.

After she pressed it, everything around them started to turn hazy which earned panicked shouts from everyone.

The scenary change into a beautiful hill with many flowers around a big tree. The sight was breathtakingly beautiful.

They started to look around before they noticed an envelope was stuck to the tree using an arrow.

Yoo Joonghyuk tooked it before a bright light shined from the envelope, then they heard a female robotic voice out of nowhere.

[You have decided to risk it? I hope you won't regret your choice dear guest. May you reach till the end.]

The voice said before the tree disappeared with the envelope and was replaced by a black door. The group looked at each other before all of them nod and Yoo Joonghyuk opened the door.

As they entered, the door closed by itself and they couldn't see anything inside. It was all black, suddenly a force made them sit on something then a screen appeared with the only words on it are...

{Would you like to start?}

{Yes/ No}

Tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
379K 13.5K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
21.9K 893 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
23.7K 118 40
the title says it all ♡