Naruto Lemons~

By satorischefhat

exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ... More

Kakashi~Copycat
Neji Modern~Flustered
Rock Lee~Pleasure Points
Gaara~Sleeping With You
!Character Requests! (CLOSED)
Sai x Naruto x Reader~Love Me Too
Itachi~Fuck Me in a Genjutsu
Kakashi~Thin Walls
Sasuke Modern~Jealousy
Kakashi~ Thinner Walls
Temari x Fem Reader~Sleepy
Sai~Masterpiece
Sasuke x Naruto x Reader(Modern)~Hormones
Deidara~True Art
Pein (Nagato)~Piercings
Not an Update! Sorry! Please Read!
Gaara (Modern)~No Strings Attached
Naruto~Shadow Clone Love
No Strings Attached
Kakashi x Male Reader~Hold It
Deidara~True Art PART TWO
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait to See You (Part One)
Sasuke Modern~Appreciation
Ino x Fem Reader~Gorgeous
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait To See You (PART TWO)
QUOTEV SPECIAL
final author's note

Neji~Honeymoon

5.4K 67 19
By satorischefhat

wattpad user LA-ARI requested a neji lemon in their world! hope you all enjoy it!

*WARNING- there is some angst ahead but it's all good*

It's been a year since the war ended. A year since Neji almost died..

*Flashback*

You stood there frozen and wide eyed as you watched him slump forward onto Naruto.

"NEJI!" You screamed running as fast as you could to where he was. You kneeled down and held him, healing him as best as you could.

"Damn it, Neji! Why did you do something like that! You can't leave me!" You shouted at your betrothed, who was just barely hanging on. He was paler than usual and covered in dirt and blood.

You were doing everything in your power to stop the bleeding until the medical ninja arrived.

"Y/n.. I- I'm so sorry.." Naruto said solemnly.

"DON'T APOLOGIZE! He's still alive. He can be okay.. He has to be." You cried. Just then, a team of medical ninjas arrived. You were told to stop healing so they could take over from there. You were told to stay and fight since you were too close to Neji and you were needed more on the battlefield.

~

You couldn't stop thinking about Neji's condition when he was taken away. It had only been a few hours and you still hadn't received any updates.

You thought about the day your father and his uncle told you that you'd been arranged to marry Neji when you had both come of age. It was an arrangement that caused a lot of stress between the both of you and the friendship you both had turned into resentment. However, that was all taken care of and you two eventually developed feelings for each other. You both cared deeply for the other person and there was attraction of course. It was a good match and it would help your clans.

You were set to marry him a few months after your eighteenth birthday. That was a year from now. He'd be nineteen and your things would be moved into the Hyuga compound while you're away on your honeymoon.

You felt tears slipping down your cheeks as you imagined not being able to marry Neji.

~

"How is he?! Is he okay?!" You shouted at the medical ninja's blocking the entrance to the tent. The war was over and you desperately needed to see Neji. You had to know if he was okay.

"Miss.. You need to understand.. His injuries were severe-"

"IS HE ALIVE?!"

"Yes, but he's in critical condition-" You shoved past them and ran to his bedside.

His entire torso was covered in patches and bandages as if they had taped him back together. His chest slowly rose and fell, indicating that he was in fact alive. You breathed a sigh of relief and kneeled beside him, grabbing onto his hand. You cried, relieved that he was alive.

"When I was trapped in the infinite tsukuyomi.. I saw us. We were happy and we had children.. I knew it wasn't you though because you were here.. I fought hard though and Naruto did it. He saved everyone. Please come back to me Neji.." You said softly, kissing the back of his hand.

You felt a soft squeeze and your head snapped to meet his pale eyes.

"I'll always come back to you."

*End of Flashback*

You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you as you recalled that memory.

"Something the matter? I figured you'd be a bit more excited to get away from all of those guests." He chuckled before placing a kiss on your cheek. You two had just reached your honeymoon destination and you were overlooking the ocean outside of your bungalow.

"I am excited. I can only handle so much of our drunk friends before losing my mind." You giggled, turning around in his arms to face him. He had changed into his casual clothes while you were thinking back.

"I was just thinking how a year ago, I had no idea if we would ever see today." You teared up. His eyes softened as he used his thumbs to wipe the tears that were spilling over.

"But here we are. I was fully medically cleared four months ago. I'm back on missions, even though Naruto gets most of the decent ones. But most importantly, I got to become your husband today." He smiled before pressing a kiss to your lips.

"You're right. I'm so happy that I didn't give up hope.. I'm so lucky that you pulled through." You smiled before kissing him desperately. He pulled back and let a small smirk play on his lips.

"We are officially married, Y/n~ We don't have to hold back anymore." You blushed, remembering the times where you had to physically restrain yourselves to avoid being 'improper'.

Without any warning, you tackled him to the bed, not caring if you were wrinkling the fabric of your wedding kimono.

You kissed all over his face before settling on his lips. He held onto your waist as you both moved in sync.

It didn't take long for him to slip his tongue into your mouth and fight you for dominance. Of course, you let him win because it boosted his ego and you loved to boost his ego. He swirled his tongue around yours before exploring the corners of your mouth.

He slowly pulled at the strings on your kimono before pulling the layers off of you. He stared at you as you hovered over him in a white lace bra and matching underwear.

"You are absolutely stunning." He said, gliding his fingers delicately up and down your sides. You blushed before straddling him and sitting him up. You grabbed the hem of his shirt and you pulled it over his head, exposing his pale, muscular body. Only this time, he had large scars covering his torso. You softly traced the scars before leaning down to the one that was close to his heart. You pressed a light kiss to it before returning to face your lover.

"You are too. No matter what happens to you, you will always be handsome to me." He smiled at your words and quickly flipped the both of you over, causing you to squeak from the sudden movement.

"I'm going to show you the full extent of my love for you, Y/n.." He spoke softly as he leaned down and planted kisses along your neck before finding your soft spot. He took the sensitive skin lightly between his teeth and sucked the area, leaving a dark purple bruise.

"Hmm.. Neji..~" You moaned as he moved his lips further down, meeting your collarbone. It wasn't like he hadn't heard you moan his name before; he has given you countless hickies. Granted, they were all hidden by a scarf you wore daily, but that's besides the point. Before, your moans held hesitation and maybe a bit of warning to keep him composed.

But now.. They only held love and lust. You were relaxed under him and Neji knew that he didn't have to stop this time. He could keep kissing you and your soft, warm skin.

He held your waist firmly as he kissed down your chest, kissing the exposed skin of your breasts. He slowly brought his hand to your back and unclasped your bra with ease. He slid the straps off of your shoulders and set the garment aside.

He traced his thumbs over your hardened nipples before leaning down to circle his tongue around one. He lightly twisted the other, causing you to let out a little whine.

He smirked and gave the other bud the same treatment as his free hand slid down your abdomen. He rubbed the lace fabric that separated his fingers from your heat and you whimpered softly, aching for him to touch you.

He pulled his hand up before slipping his fingers under the waistband of your underwear. You breathed in as he rubbed your entrance, teasing you slightly before dipping in. You let out a soft moan as his fingers moved in and of you, curling inside against your walls.

"God you're so wet, Y/n..~" He said huskily, kissing your abdomen as he continued. He brought his thumb to your clit and started massaging it in circular motions. You hummed in response, unable to say anything without moaning.

He kissed your body as he pleasured you with his fingers and you felt as if a pressure was building in your abdomen. He can make me feel this good with just his fingers? You thought as he curled his fingers inside of you.

"Oh.. Neji..~" You whimpered, unable to suppress it. He hummed in satisfaction against your body as he kissed you. He lifted his head and watched as your lust filled eyes drooped halfway. Your brows cinched slightly as your legs began to shake.

He rubbed your clit at a faster pace, knowing that you were close to climax and your lips parted slightly. Neji loved the erotic look on your face and he wanted to see how erotic you could look. He adored how you moaned his name and he knew he was the one making you feel this way.

"You're doing so good, Y/n.. Will you cum for me?~" He praised you, causing you to nod as your legs shook.

"Nej- Neji..~" You moaned loudly as your eyebrows scrunched together from the immense pressure. Then, in an instant, you became a whimpering mess underneath him. You came and squirted around his fingers and his eyes widened at the sight of you blushing beneath him. He brought his hand to his mouth and sucked his fingers clean, intensifying your bush.

"How would you like to continue? Because I am finding you.." He kisses your stomach.

"Absolutely.." He kisses your chest and then your neck.

"Irresistible." He finished, kissing your jaw before planting a kiss to your lips. You felt the bulge in his sweatpants in between your legs and you immediately made up your mind.

As much as you wanted to return the favor immediately, you have the rest of your lives for foreplay. You wanted your husband now.

"Neji, I want you. Please..~" You begged, kissing his jaw and his neck. He smiled and stood up, pulling his sweatpants and boxers down before getting back onto the bed.

You caught a glimpse of his size and your eyes widened. That's on my husband?? Is it going to fit? Neji seemed to sense your nervousness and chuckled slightly. God his laugh was so sexy.. It's very rare for him to express amusement.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you." He reassured you, lining up with your wet entrance. He leaned down to your ear and kissed it.

"After all, you are my wife. I don't want to hurt you.~" He whispered seductively into your ear before slowly pushing himself into you, stretching out your walls slightly. Your eyebrows furrowed together due to the discomfort but Neji planted soft kisses against your neck.

"You're doing great, baby. The pain will be gone soon." He said, kissing your forehead as he stayed still, waiting for you to adjust to his size. You felt your muscles starting to relax around him and you breathed out.

"Okay.. I'm ready.. Just go slow, Neji.." You said, looking into his soft, lavender eyes.

"Of course, Y/n.~" He smiled, reaching his hand up to cup your jaw. He bent down and kissed your lips before pulling out and pushing himself back in. He let out a deep breath as he continued his slow thrusts, grinding into you so he could reach deep inside.

"Mhmm.. You're so deep Neji..~" You sighed with pleasure. He caressed your jaw with one hand while propping himself up with the other. He hummed in response, focusing on going slow so as to not cause you any more pain.

You brought your hands up to his hair and pulled out his hair tie, allowing his hair to fall forward slightly. You pulled at his hair, causing him to get a bit excited and buck his hips forward. You gasped in pleasure as he hit your g-spot.

"You feel so good wrapped around me, Y/n..~" He said huskily, picking up his pace and settling into a new rhythm.

You tugged at his hair anytime he brushed against your g-spot and he had to do everything in his power not to pound into you. He didn't want to do anything without your permission, no matter how good it felt for him.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled his hips towards yours. You moaned into his ear as he continuously hit your g-spot. He kissed your neck desperately, licking and sucking your skin.

"T-There, Neji..~" You moaned, motivating him to thrust deeper into you. Your walls squeezed him tightly, making it harder for him to pull out.

"Y/n..~" He said deeply, sending chills down your spine as you felt his hot breath against your ear.

"God, I love you so much..~" He breathed out as he thrust into you. You were whimpering you much to try to respond but the look on your face told him everything he needed to know.

The knot tightening up in your abdomen finally snapped. You moaned loudly, cumming around Neji's member, causing his thrusts to be smoother.

"I love you too, Neji..~" You moaned as he groaned.

"Y/n, I'm about to cum. Your legs are still-"

"You feel so good, Neji..~" You sighed dreamily as he helped you ride out your orgasm. He felt like he was about to finish but he wasn't sure if you wanted him to cum inside of you.

"Y/n, I'm gonna-" He's cut off by another moan escaping your lips. You had climaxed once again and Neji felt your cum soaking him and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He grabbed your legs and pinned them to the bed before pulling out and shooting his hot, sticky fluid all over your stomach. He breathed a sigh of relief before collapsing on the bed next to you.

"Sorry, I didn't want to do it inside because I wasn't sure how you felt about it.." He said breathlessly. You turned your head to face him and smiled.

"Usually I'm the one keeping us responsible.~" You laughed, causing him to blush.

"But I appreciate the thought." You said, kissing his cheek. He got up and grabbed a hand towel and cleaned the both of you up.

"I say... We go for a swim.~" Neji said, kissing your cheek.

"Did you pack our swim-"

"Nope.~" He smirked before picking you up bridal style and running out the door and down the short dock.

"Neji! What if someone sees?!"

"The sun is setting, Y/n! We'll be okay! Let's make the most of our time here before returning back to Konoha!" He said excitedly before jumping into the cool water with you in his arms. You didn't protest because it was often difficult for him to let loose and have fun. You made a mental note to help him have more fun in the future.

"I love you, Y/n Hyuga." He said, moving his wet hair out of his face. You smiled and blushed at him using your new last name.

"I love you too, Neji Hyuga." You confessed, kissing his lips as the sun set on the horizon.

~END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
233K 2K 24
Requests closed as mentioned in the title. Discontinued 15/10 ____________ The title says it all. Want a steamy time with your fave character? You've...
461K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...
12.4K 328 28
So no one gets confused this is before Orochimaru leaves (first 9 chapters) the hidden leaf and after Kakashi 'kills' Rin. And there is Akatsuki p...