โœ“ | ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๏ฟฝ...

By -ruffierosefanfics

๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—”๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป Haylee Brager knew returning to Central City was gonna involve facing past f... More

๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
Soundtrack
001 | Returning Home
002 | The Interview
003 | Struck
004 | Awake
005 | Reunited
006 | The Power
007 | Weather Magic
008 | Meta-Humans
009 | Heroic Moment
010 | The Red Streak
011 | Medical Issues
012 | Her Blog
013 | A Date
014 | Trivia Night
015 | Unaffected
016 | It's You
017 | Eon Realm
018 | Someone Special
019 | Acceptance
020 | Your Eyes...
021 | I Know It's You
022 | A New Hero
023 | Powerless
024 | Restored
025 | Flash vs Arrowยน
026 | Flash vs Arrowยฒ
027 | Flash vs Arrowยณ
028 | Flash vs Arrowโด
029 | Making Memories
030 | Sweet Christmas
031 | The Yellow Blur
032 | The Trap
033 | A Merry Little Christmas
034 | History
035 | Rogues
036 | Lifelike
037 | Pied Piper
038 | Warning
039 | In The Shadows
040 | Drunk In Love
041 | Suspicions
042 | Exposures
043 | Firestorm
044 | Time Travel?
045 | Powerful
046 | Dream State
047 | Weather Wizard
048 | Truth's Out
050 | Troublesome Rogues
051 | Trickster
052 | Demons
053 | All-Star Team Up
054 | Foreign Energy
055 | Fading Light
056 | Jesse's Mind
057 | It Wasn't Me
058 | The Truth Always Reveals
059 | We Know Now
060 | Lucid Dreams
061 | Hesitation
062 | The Bolt
063 | Grodd Lives
064 | Standing Together
065 | The Final Battle
๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ป ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ
MUST READ!! (unimportant)
HELLO AGAIN!!!

049 | Back In Time

1.7K 71 54
By -ruffierosefanfics

── ⚡ ──

"Hey, what's going on?" Cisco asked Barry through the comms. Barry looked around feeling disoriented by the surroundings. "Dude?" Cisco spoke up again before Haylee sped over to Barry with a confused expression. "Yeah, Cisco. I'm... here..." Barry answered slowly looking around at the familiar settings. "What happened? Why'd you stop?" Cisco asked him. "I just got a little disoriented," Barry answered him before looking at Haylee. "Well, you need to make up some time, man. You better hurry," Cisco told him.

"Hurry? What are you..." Barry was cut off by Haylee, "Flash, let's go!" Barry sighed before clearing his throat. "Hurry, as in, get to the morgue," Caitlin told him. "The morgue? I was there. Yesterday," Barry replied in a distant voice. "What are you talking about?" Caitlin asked through the comms. "Come on, we gotta go," Haylee told him, she grabbed his hand and pulled her along with him to the morgue where they found the coroner's dead body. "You better call Joe. I think we may be dealing with a meta," Haylee told Barry.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

"And I really don't wanna go," Cisco told Caitlin and Haylee as they walked into the Cortex at Star Labs, Cisco and Haylee had their arms interlocked. "He's your brother, Cisco," Caitlin reminded him with a sigh. "Not by choice," Cisco told her making Haylee laugh and nod in agreement. "Okay, well, how bad can a birthday party be?" Caitlin asked while Haylee cringed at the words. "Um, my folks think Dante's stink don't stink. Doesn't matter how many times he gets into trouble. In their eyes, he can do no wrong. And yet, they never fail to remind me that I can do no right," Cisco explained to Caitlin.

"What if I came with you?" Caitlin asked him. "What? Seriously?" Cisco asked her with a smile on his face. "Absolutely. You've done so much for me. Let me be there for you for a change. And I could look at old family photo albums and see what little Cisco looks like without long hair," Caitlin teased making Haylee laugh and nod. "I'm rescinding your invite," Cisco told her while Haylee winked. "I have a few of those photos from when I met his mother," Haylee told Caitlin before pulling her over to the desk, opening her phone.

"Hey!" Cisco tried to pull the phone from Haylee's hands but she simply glitch her and Caitlin away from him before showing Caitlin the photos. "Oh, my God! Cisco is so adorable," Caitlin cooed as she looked at the photos. "I even have some of Barry," Haylee told her but before she could show the photos, a sudden breeze swept by and took the phone from Haylee's hands. "Unfair, Babe," Haylee said to Barry who blushed at the pet name. "I don't even know how you got those photos," Barry replied as he placed her phone in his pocket.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

"So Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin asked as she turned away from the screen showing Clyde and Mark Mardon's mug shots. "And both brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the Particle Accelerator explosion affects them both in..." Harrison explained only for Barry to speak in unison with him, "Virtually the same way." Haylee and Harrison looked at Barry and nodded. "That's right," Harrison said though he sent Barry a questioning look that the speedster ignored.

"Only Mark's not like Clyde at all. He can do things that you couldn't even imagine," Joe pointed out to them. "You mean he's sort of like a..." Cisco spoke before Barry joined him, "Weather Wizard?" Haylee crossed her arms and raised a brow at Barry. "Weather Wizard?" Caitlin asked Barry after sending Barry a confused look. "Yeah," Cisco said before sipping from his slushie, wincing from the cold impact on his brain. "Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin and Barry spoke at the same time, Haylee nodded at Harrison.

"Mr Allen. A word please," Harrison asked before motioning for Haylee to follow them. "You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you?" Harrison asked once the three had changed rooms away from prying ears. "You're experiencing temporal reversion," Haylee told him with her arms crossed like a mother telling off a child. "Yeah!" Barry replied. "How long?" Harrison asked him while Haylee sighed. "Uh, a day and some change. It's like I'm living it all over again," Barry explained to them.

"Yeah, well that's good. That means there's not too much you could've messed up yet. How did this happen?" Harrison asked him. "I... I don't know. I mean, I was running faster than I've ever run, and the first time that I lived this day some really horrible things happened," Barry explained to them, Haylee rubbed her chest when she felt a weird pain that faded. "There was a tidal wave and-" Barry began but Haylee slapped her hand over his mouth. "Do not tell us. We do not want to know anything about the future you experienced. Nothing," Haylee warned him.

Barry nodded instantly before Haylee slowly removed her hand ready to cover his mouth if he tried again. "Time... is an extremely fragile construct. Any deviation, no matter how small, could result in a cataclysm. Now here's what you're going to do; everything that you did before, every word you uttered, every step you took, you're going to do again. And you're not going to tell anyone this happened," Harrison told him sternly before leaving the room. "Barry..." Haylee spoke as he looked at her before leaving the room.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

Haylee stood by Harrison as Barry shut Mark Mardon in one of the cells in the Pipeline, Haylee let out a disappointed sigh assuming that Barry had already broken the order. "I'm gonna break out of here! I'm gonna create a tidal wave that destroys your entire city!" Mark Mardon screamed as the solid door closed. "So, I still don't understand. How did you find him?" Cisco asked Barry with furrowed brows. "I just had a hunch," Barry shrugged before looking at Haylee, cringing under her gaze. "That's gotta be some kind of record," Cisco told Barry.

"Well, there goes my excuse for bailing on my brother's birthday," Cisco said before walking out with Caitlin. "Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Harrison asked him sternly, unimpressed by Barry's actions. "Yeah, I do. I just saved a lot of lives," Barry argued back as he crossed his arms. "We warned you not to mess with the timeline," Haylee scolded. "If you both would just let me tell you what was gonna happen, you'd understand why I did this," Barry told them.

"Whatever tragedy you think you've just averted, time will find a way to replace it and trust me, Barry, the next one could be much worse," Harrison warned him before wheeling away leaving the couple alone. "Haylee... please," Barry begged. "Barry, the consequences that come with messing with time can be highly catastrophic. Time could quite literally create a black hole that would swallow up the earth, you understand that?" Haylee asked him as she grabbed his hands. Barry pulled her into a tight hug, resting his head on top of hers, "I know..."

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

Haylee sat on top of a table with her legs hanging off the edge as Barry ran on the treadmill in an attempt to reach the speed he did in the previous timeline. "I don't get it," Barry spoke as he slowed down before turning to Haylee, "I've been running just as fast as I was when it happened, and nothing. I'm still here." Haylee let out a sigh as she ran her hand through her hair. "Any number of things could've triggered the wormhole that allows you to repeat your day. Your emotions, your circumstances, your cortisol levels, all of the above," Haylee explained.

"Well, I mean, my adrenaline was super high since there was a tidal wave and..." Barry started but Haylee aggressively shushed him. "You can't tell me anything, Barry. You've meddled already," Haylee told him before closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. Barry walked over to her and stood between her legs, resting his hands on the table, either side of her. "All right, I'm sorry, but Mark Mardon's already locked in the pipeline and nothing bad has happened," Barry told her with full confidence.

"Yet. Nothing bad has happened yet, Barry, but karma works its magic in horrifying ways," Haylee warned him before Barry leaned down and kissed her. "Now I understand Caitlin's complaints," Joe's voice caused them to pull away from each other. "Hey, Joe. What are you doing here?" Barry asked him. "So when were you playing on telling me you took down Mardon?" Joe asked him. "I... I just haven't had the chance yet," Barry answered him.

"You got sidetracked, you mean?" Joe asked him with a raised brow. "No, Joe, you can't be mad," Barry quickly defended himself. "I'm not mad. But I am curious. I mean, you were acting so weird at the crime scene," Joe told him while Haylee sighed. "I always act weird," Barry defended with Haylee nodding in agreement. "Okay. Weirder," Joe replied to him. "Look, Joe, there are just some things that I can't tell you, and you're gonna have to trust me," Barry told him before grabbing Haylee's hand and leading her out of the room.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

*TW* - LIGHT SMUT
{God, this was difficult to write.}

Haylee and Barry were cuddled up on the couch eating pizza and watching Star Wars together when Haylee had a suddenly uncomfortable tinge of pain within her chest for the second time that day. "Are you okay?" Barry asked her as he noticed her sudden wince. "Ah, yeah, I am. Just a weird feeling, might be heartburn," Haylee told him before smirking. Haylee pushed herself off of the couch and straddled Barry, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as his hands rested on her waist.

"I'm gonna break a small rule... Did this happen before?" Haylee whispered into his ear before dragging her lips from his ear lobe to his jawline, a quiet hum left his lips. Barry grabbed her waist and quickly spun them around so she was laying back against the couch and he was hovering above her. "This did not happen... So, is this a consequence or a blessing?" Barry asked her before leaning down and kissing her. What started off as gentle and delicate began to heat up into a fiery and passionate makeout.

Barry began vibrating causing Haylee to laugh softly as he pulled away. "That felt... strangely good," Haylee told him before wrapping her arms around his neck. "This might be a good idea, I mean, Cisco warned me about this and so did Caitlin. Maybe we could slow down... because we can't risk... the, uh, outcomes. Not that I want to stop... definitely don't want to stop but, uh, sometimes slowing... it, uh, down is better. I don't know..." Barry trailed off with a worried expression. "Barry..." Haylee cut him off.

"Yeah?" Barry breathed out. "Shut up," Haylee told him with a chuckle before pulling him down to kiss again. Barry smirked as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he picked her up and carried her up to his room before closing the door and locking it behind him. Barry laid her down on the bed and like a switch, a new side of Barry was introduced as he dropped Haylee onto the bed before hovering above her. "Whoa! So there's a little more dominance in you than I expected," Haylee teased, though her eyes darkened in lust.

Barry smirked before he leaned down and gently kissed her lips, her cheek, her jawline, below her ear and then her neck before moving back to her lips. Barry's free hand moved slowly from her face to her waist, Haylee's hands moved under Barry's shirt, lightly running her fingers over his abs as they kissed. "Are you sure about this?" Barry asked her as he pulled away from her lips before taking in a couple of deep breaths. "Yeah, I am. What about you?" Haylee asked him before resting her hands on either side of his face.

"Are you really asking me if I'm okay with this?" Barry asked her with an amused smile on his face. "Consent is important for both," Haylee answered with a smile. "Yes, Haylee. I consent to this," Barry told her before leaning closer. "And I consent to it too," Haylee told him before she spun them around, she straddled him with a smile. Haylee leaned down, resting one hand on his chest while the other rested beside his head, "Then what are we waiting for?" Haylee pulled her shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor.

Haylee smiled as she kissed Barry before kissing his jawline followed by his neck causing shivers down his spine as he moved his hands to grab her waist. Barry sat up before pulling his shirt from his body, he lightly kissed Haylee's neck before leaving small kisses down her chest to the middle of her breasts. Haylee let out a quiet moan as Barry cupped her breast, kneading it slowly and gently. Haylee bucked her hips against Barry causing him to groan at the movement.

Within the next few moments, Haylee was lying naked underneath Barry's naked body as he left light delicate kisses over her body moving further down. Haylee let out a quiet gasp as Barry carefully flicked his tongue against her core, the sound made Barry smirk before he continued his passionate attack on her sweet spot eliciting moans, the two made eye contact as Haylee whimpered slightly feeling herself slowly reach her climax. "Oh, God..." Haylee whimpered out. "That's a good girl," Barry praised which only heightened Haylee's moans of pleasure.

Haylee let out a loud moan as her legs shook, her climax hit and Barry smiled proudly before kissing her thigh. Haylee sat up and grabbed Barry's chin, pulling him towards her before kissing him without hesitation. She pulled away before pushing on his chest with a seductive smile on her face, "Your turn." Barry smiled before leaning down and kissing her. "Oh no... This is about you, angel," Barry whispered to her as he reached to his top drawer, he reached in and pulled out a small square packet that made Haylee smile.

Haylee took the package from Barry and tore it open, focusing her eyes on Barry whose eyes were darkened with lust, he seductively licked his lips. "Such a good girl," Barry told her as she relished in the praise. Barry twitched slightly when Haylee wrapped her hand around his length, she smirked as she unrolled the condom over his member. "Tell me if you want me to stop," Barry told her, panting slightly. "Okay..." Haylee breathed out as Barry positioned himself, the tip rubbing against her heat.

Barry slowly pushed into her causing her to moan out his name, she gripped the blankets on the bed and bit her lip as she let herself adjust to him. "Are you alright, Angel?" Barry asked her softly. "Yeah, you can keep going," Haylee breathed out before Barry began thrusting into her. He began to pick up his pace, light moans turned to ragged breaths as they continued their passionate show of love towards one another. It wasn't long till Barry reached his blissful climax, then he carried her to the bathroom before turning on the shower.

The two showered, without doing anything else, before Barry slipped one of his clean shirts over Haylee's head. Haylee let out a yawn before the two slipped under the covers of Barry's bed, Haylee laid on her side with her back to Barry's chest as they relaxed completely. "I love you, Haylee Brager," Barry whispered before kissing Haylee's neck. "I love you, Barry Allen," Haylee whispered back before snuggling in closer to Barry. The young couple fell asleep that night feeling pure love and bliss without a clue that Cisco had been kidnapped by Snart.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

Author Note
I'm not the best with smut but life is nice with just a little bit of spice.
This is probably gonna be the only time I detail a smut scene in this book.
(My slight praise kink leaked into the story. No regrets. I'm not exactly... experienced.)

-Rose <3
{2750}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.7K 44
[a barry allen fanfiction] [completed] [season one and two of the flash] There's a new woman in the Central City Police Department. With no family or...
2.5M 65.9K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...
4.8K 119 24
Cisco had loved Caitlin for as long as he could remember. But unfortunately, as always he was too late to tell her how he felt. The particle explos...
2.6K 62 7
โšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšกโšก To believe what this story is about you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that...