Mi Angel || Camilo x F.Reader

By WriterxFandoms

It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover an... More

Trailer
Trailer 2
First Fanart from a Fan
Run Down
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - t W o
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
What If: T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Thank you

T H R E E

1.5K 49 73
By WriterxFandoms

Nightfall arrived and I set up my spy gear. Finn  and I were dressed in black to blend in with the shadows. And put on masks to cover your identity. I tucked my hair in to not blow my cover. This is an authorized mission. But like they always say, "Curiosity killed the cat. And satisfaction brought back."

I was on the roof as I held my tracking device following the pin point left behind earlier. While I rolled my eyes at Finn's ranting session with himself for the 1787th time.

"I can't believe we're going through with this. What if we get caught? I'm too young to be thrown in jail. There's still so many animes to watch and stuff to collect. Why did she have to drag me with her? Why did even the Madrigal's disappear? We wouldn't be in this mess!" He says panicking.

"Would you relax for one second? You might even drop me because your nerves!" I yelled at him in a whisper tone. "If I'm caught by the cops or worse Agent Oscar and he snitches to the agency, you better prepare your tombstone," I glared and that silenced him.

I put on my harness gear and hand him the rope as he held it. I opened the roof window and I look down at Camilo's poncho glass case. I fasten the bag my brother gave me and my climbing gloves.

"Ok, Finn. Can I trust on you and your boxing trophies to lower me in and bring me back up?" I looked at him.

"I can't believe my only best friend is doubting my strength," He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Let's do this. Let's stay connected," we both turn on our ear piece.

I got down and entered the window. Finn slowly lowers me and I held onto the rope. Once I was in front, I sprayed the air in check for lasers. I kept aware of my surroundings and saw none.

"No lasers. I'm going in," I whispered.

"Copy that," Finn replied.

I pull out the microchip and open the glass case, since it had a glass door. I place the chip and turn it on. I grab the poncho and examine it. It look worn out and ripped. Something big happened many years ago. I snap out of my thoughts and put it in the bag.

"Bring me up-"

"Who goes there?!"

"It's Oscar!" I whispered. "Pull me up!! Finn! Finn!!" He pulls me up at a fast rate.

"You there!! Intruder!! You won't escape that easily!!" Agent Oscar yells pulling out his grappling hook.

"I'm screwed. Finn... Any time now," I mumbled. I made it to the window when I hear the hook unleash. Finn grabs my hand and we set off running.

"Did you grab it?"

"Yes! Let hurry!" I pull out my watch and dial my brother.

"Hello. You're speaking with the most amazing tech scientists, Dr. L/n. May I help-"

"Hey, Dr. Pea brain, "Oh we need something from its place of origin." We been spotted. Did you receive it?" I snapped as we slid down the ladder and got on our motorbikes. We turn them on as saw Oscar catching up. We press the gas as we make a smoke screen with the tires and we set off into the streets.

   "Yes. But remember you agreed to the idea. So don't go blaming me, this is my first Temporal Machine! I will contact a guy I know in the hotel you're staying to take your stuff to the airport. Rey Romero will take you guys back home," he explains as I hear him typing.

   "Rey Romero? As in the Mafia you used to be in?!" I yell as we pass through traffic, dodging cars, with Finn following my lead.

"Hey! I used to be his best man. He is a good guy when you get to know him. Before I was invented by the agency to join the tech camp. Plus, He will do anything for me. Gadgets, machine parts, serums, you name it. Last week, he told me he would be in Colombia for the month for business stuff."

"You know that's against the agency policies! Working with wanted criminals," I lectured him.

"You're about to be a wanted Criminal if you don't think soon and let him help. Plus, you stole Camilo's poncho."

"You little-"

"Y/n! Hurry! We're running out of road," Finn alerted me as I look at the ocean in front of us, feet away.

"Fine!! We accept his help!"

"Good answer. He is not leaving his boat soon so think fast when he appear in front of you in... 5..."

"What do you mean?"

"Thieves! Stop in the name of law!!" I hear Agent Oscar catching up.

"4..."

"Why can't I have a normal brother?"

  "3..."

"Finn... on my count we jump."

"2..."

"JUMP??? You're crazy?!"

"1..."

We drove off the edge and I grabbed him as the boat arrive in no time. With Finn screaming next to me, I click my bracelet and shot my own grapple hook and zipped through the sky and landed on the boat. And Finn falls and groans. While I landed gracefully. I turn to face Agent Oscar up at the cliff and he looks angry. The boat speeds up and watch his figure disappear. I take off my mask and Finn copies.

"I'm never going on another trip like that again!! We nearly died!!"

"But we didn't."

"Buenas noches (Good Evening). I'm Rey Romero. Your brother told me all about you, Agent Y/n. 20 year old. Majoring in being Fashion Design. Latin-(your ethnicity) mix(since you will be speaking a lot soon). Has a crazy obsession with La Familia Madrigal. And brings along her pet into all her crazy mischief when given a chance," Rey dusts off his suit.

   "Pet?! I'm not her pet!"

   "Side-kick?"

   "No."

   "Space-monkey?"

   "What the hell?"

   "Minion?"

   "This ain't Despicable Me. And I ain't yellow or short!" He glares.

   "Boyfriend?"

   "BOYFRIEND?! No. No. No. You got it all wrong. I'm just her loyal best friend," Finn and I fist bump.

   "Sure you are. Anyways... good thing I was in range of your coordinates. You could've got caught," He snap his fingers and his henchmen and women appeared with our stuff. "Any family or friends of little bandit is family and friends of mine."

   "Little bandit?"

   "That was his name when he worked for me. He was small and fragile. He was like a little brother,
while he was in High School," he smiled. "Remember those bullies back in 8th grade?"

   "Yeah?"

   "We taught them a lesson. Just to not mess with you, of course. In exchange for working for me, he wanted you to be protected. Since he cares about you very much. But anyways.. Bullet scar will direct you to your rooms until we arrive to the airport. Put on something nice. Join me for dinner," He bows.

   I turn to Finn and he looks at me with giddiness  at the mention of food. I sighed. "I accept your invitation."

❤︎

We gathered at his dinner table and the meal was delicious as he discussed lots of topics. School, hobbies, past and goals. Though I dodged the questions involved with my agency.

Policy code A-19610-B10:
Do not reveal the agency's details and information that revolves around it with enemies or wanted criminals if captured or working up to betrayal.

Finn enjoyed his food as I smiled seeing that he must've missed food. Since his meals and intake strictly prohibited in his family to keep him in form for his tournaments.

"Y/n... I heard about your mission on going back in time to Encanto's era, correct?"

"Yes sir. And?"

"I have a piece of evidence you might like to see," Rey snaps his fingers and the henchman brought over a tray. The man lifts the red sheet to reveal a shard.

"A emerald shard?"

"Not just any emerald shard. Take a look," he sips his wine.

I lift the shard carefully and stare at it. I raised a brow when the henchman hinted to me to tilt it. I was tilting it and I gasped almost dropping the shard, but Finn caught it with his reflex.

I saw myself hugging someone... but...

I was crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
4.6M 193K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
614K 15.3K 31
What happens when a child, not born into the Madrigal family, discovers the powers that they hold... a gift, if you will? Keep reading to find out...
364K 7.8K 15
* THIS IS REALLY OLD AND SCRAPPY PLUS, Y/N IS THE MAIN CHARACTER. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT LEAVE * "ᴍɪ ᴀᴍᴏʀ...ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴏ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏ...