Unnoticeable Potential - [ Bl...

By Ruiroo_Egaoni

[ "Ugh, this looks awful. Wonder if this will impress Saeki-sensei..." ] This is a story about a person who d... More

Author's Introduction! + Y/n
Vol.1, 01: The Serious of Drawing
02: A Waste of Time Use For Rest and Peace
03: New Member? More New Art to See!
03.5: New Member? More New Art to See!
04: Genius
Not a Chapter!
Vol. 2, 05: Gifts & Goodbyes
06: Actually Met a Terrifying Person?
07: The Ranking
08: The Impatient One
Special Birthday Chapter

01.5: The Serious of Drawing

1.1K 40 4
By Ruiroo_Egaoni

1.5: The Serious of Drawing

I am sorry if this is a half chapter since the last one was like half chapter 2, I'll make sure the next chapter will be a long one. So hopefully you'll enjoy reading this half short one!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Y/n was still yawning while walking in the hallway with Yuka. She glanced at him and asked if he slept late again, Y/n sweatdropped and sighs in defeat since it is not possible to lie to one of his close friends.

He nodded slowly and looked away while Yuka glared at him fiercely.

[ "You need to stop and take a break. You will seriously ruin your health, I heard one of my friends in your class said that you passed out in the middle of lesson." ], she said in a worried tone.

[ "Yes, yes.. I know that of course. Mori-senpai had already told me to stop damaging my health yesterday. I'll take a break after I finish with my other plans." ], Y/n said with a small smile.

[ "Whatever you say..." ], Yuka sighs as she remembered that he will forget about it anyways. She then gone deep into her thoughts while walking with Y/n through the hallways.

--

In the classroom, Y/n was pensively glancing at his notebook with his pen poking the book.

[ Uwah. I don't have any more themes left to draw.. I'll just do the old ones. ], he said in his thoughts while turning the pages for the old themes.

The classmates weren't even bothered by Y/n since they are already used to it. Instead of telling him to stop doing what he do in the class, they only look at him in amazement as Y/n is the only one who draw in the class most of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang and it was now the first period, the teacher came at the right time. Y/n then put away all of his stuff in the table to use it later.

He placed a hand on his cheek as he gazed to the board. Thinking about art again, not caring a single bit about reality now.

He sighs since he had no idea how to improve more of his art, the teacher was annoyed at his attitude in the middle of a lesson and the whole class sweatdropped staring at him.

The teacher called him,

[ "L/n-san." ]

...

No answer so the teacher called him again.

[ "L/n-san.." ]

...

No answer again. An irk mark was on the teacher's forehead as Yatora and the others sweatdropped even more. Now, the teacher then finally decided to yell at him.

[ "L/n-san!!!" ], making him startled and came back to reality.

He starts looking around everywhere with a surprise-look and immediately glanced at the teacher who has an annoyed-expression.

Y/n then gave a nervous-smile and an eye-closed chuckle. Knowing that he will be called in the teacher's staff room.

[ "Go to my office desk at lunch break later. I will need to talk to you." ], the teacher said with an attitude to infront of you.

Y/n nodded quickly to the teacher and sat down. This time, he didn't think about Art but listens to the teacher's talk so that he won't get in more trouble twice.

--

Some period has ended and so the other teacher came to their classroom to start the lesson. Y/n yawned quietly as he boringly starts glancing around the class, caught a familiar person drawing in the class. Yaguchi Yatora.

Y/n's eye widened when he saw him drawing, he secretly tried to peek through while in the middle of a lesson but failed as he almost got caught by the teacher calling over Yatora for the answer to the question on the board.

He got the answer right. Y/n was amazed by the fact he answered the question and draw in the class at the same time, but he really wanted to see what he has drawn. Probably something he can try and learn from.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The bell has rang and it was now lunch break, Y/n sighs tiredly and took out his notebook to leave the classroom with it but his classmate came at him to mention about the teacher called him to the teacher's staff office that he clearly forgotten about it.

He walked through the hallway on the way to the staff room. He then was trembling to open the door, but the other teacher opened it anyways and that made Y/n startled in surprise. The teacher was also startled by the student, she sweatdropped as she was standing there frozed.

Y/n quickly bowed to the teacher and apologize. He then walk passed through her and went inside the room, approaching to his teacher's office desk as he saw how annoyed the teacher was after that one glance at the student.

--

After that terrified lecture he got from the teacher, he walked through the hallway with a horrified-expression.

He was lectured by the teacher that he got over 28 minutes of lunch break, Y/n hurriedly walk to his classroom to eat his bento quickly before the break is over and he'll never regain his energy for Art.

When he got to the classroom and sat down on his place, Y/n pulled his bento until a familiar person called him. He turned his head to the name, it was Yuka.

Everyone was staring at her, one was admiring her beauty and one was.. looking at her with a serious-expression that is mostly guys.

Y/n waved at her with a nervous smile as he continues eating his bento in peace with an opened-notebook showing some kind of notes about anatomy and techniques.

Yuka then immediately approached to him, pulling him out of his seat. Dragging him out to the hallway, Y/n didn't let go of his bento after that.

[ "Yuka-san.. Why did you suddenly drag me out of the classroom? You know I only had 19 more minutes to finish my bento, luckily I finished it quickly before you started pulling me out to the hallway." ], he said with a relief in his voice.

[ "Just wanted to hang out with you for a bit on lunch break. I didn't know you got lectured by your teacher, is it because you were thinking about Art in the middle of a lesson again?" ], she said as she glared at her friend. Y/n gulped, sweatdropped and sighs immediately.

[ "You were there, huh?... What a terrified talk I've gotten from my teacher and even got heard.." ], he spoke with a horrified-look. Yuka then laughed at his face and reassured him after.

It was a lovely hang out they had together while walking through the hallway, but it was come to an end when the bell rang and their lunch break ended.

They waved at each other and gone back to their classroom immediately with a happy-expression.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just as usual, Y/n went to the Art room after school planning to use a big canvas next like Mori. He wanted to draw a portrait of someone close to him, so he asked his teacher Saeki to help him put it in an empty room with Yuka's help too.

When they finally brought the big canvas to an empty room, Y/n's eyes sparkled and he wanted to ask his teacher again if he could stay overnight in an empty classroom. Which made Yuka and Saeki not expecting him to say that extremely, she allows it but only this once.

Y/n then thanked his teacher and went to get his art materials, Yuka facepalm and sighed.

[ "Does your parents not care at all? Oi, Y/n-kun." ], she said while glaring at Y/n.

[ "Huh? Oh, not at all. My parents are both very busy with their own work everyday and expect me to be responsible for myself, so they don't mind me travelling everywhere or maybe even leave the house for a little while." ], he answered her with a notebook on his hand. He sighs and rubbed his eyes a little bit, getting out his sketchbook to draw a person.

Yuka noticed he was tired when he rub his eyes, so she approached to Y/n.

[ "Y/n-kun.. You know, you need to rest. Seriously, you still have time tomorrow for drawing so just lay down a bit on the floor. I'll go home and bring the futon for you." ], she spoke with a worry-look.

He quickly turned his head to Yuka and said,

[ "Eh, no no don't worry. I'll be fine, it's only one night while drawing this big canvas. I'll totally be fine, so no need to bring a futon for me.. well maybe a pillow and a small blanket." ], he made a small request at the last part for just a little bit of a nap.

Yuka made a small smile, relieve that he ask for the pillow and a blanket instead. She nodded at his request,

[ "Alright, I'll be right back." ]. She then stepped out the classroom and went back to her home to bring the bed materials for Y/n.

--

When she finally brought the pillow and both futon and a blanket to the classroom, Yuka saw him wanting to try not to fall asleep with those drowsy eyes while holding the sketchbook. She sighs and approached at him, 'helping' him to fall asleep immediately.

[ Your lucky I happened to be bringing the futon for you ], she spoke in her thoughts.

She put down the futon with the blanket and the pillow ontop, pulling the drowsy person into the futon. She then witnessed something that made her eyes spark,

There was a beautiful picture that is still unfinished. Of course she couldn't fully see it clearly but when it shined a little bit by the moon, it is seen so beautiful. Yuka believed it was a friendship painting since she saw her and everyone else that is close to Y/n as friends.

[ "Why did you bring me the futon.. I haven't.. finish.. my.." ], Yuka's eyes immediately glanced at Y/n that is under the futon fighting the urged to not fall asleep. She sighs looking at him.

[ "Sleep. This is clearly going to almost be done anyways so just close your eyes already, I am about to go home so." ], she speaks with a soft voice while forcing his eyes to close down with her hands.

[ "I.. don't..-" ][ "Enough. Just go to sleep already, please." ], Y/n got cutted by Yuka that is literally forcing him to sleep.

Which it works, Y/n then gave up fighting and sighs. He immediately went to sleep, while her hands was still on his eyes that is still closing them down.

Yuka slowly pulled her hand afterwards, trying not to wake the sleeping Y/n. She made a small smile, glancing at both the painting and him.

[ Thank you for putting me in there, Y/n-kun. I see you finally have the confidents to drew me since you were that worried and scared of my reaction. ]

After that thought, she stood up and gone to the door. Turning her head back at him for a little bit, she stepped out the classroom with her small flashlight and slowly closed the door. Going back home while trying not to get too caught walking out the school.

--

Birds chirping and it was finally morning, Y/n opened his eyes. Immediately rising up to his sit position and turn his head to look everywhere. Glancing at the big canvas next to see that the painting wasn't fully done, he slowly stood up and gone secretly to the hidden blind direction view to change into his extra uniform.

When he was fully awaken to the daylight, he then tried to remember what had happen last night.

Last night, Yuka forced him to go to sleep and he still didn't finish the painting that is big.

He sighs and made a small smile afterwards, relieved that someone that is close to him is really that caring to Y/n. He approach to the unfinish painting as he picked up his paint, continuing his work that will be a gift for someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that is the end of the half chapter 1.5... I'll be sure again to make the next chapter longer, thank you for reading!!

I've made some research about staying up at night in school, I read that you can so that is why I wrote Y/n wanting to draw that painting as a gift to someone but his close friend Yuka stopped him.

But not gonna lie, this chapter was a bit disappointed for me because of how lack of information I wrote when I don't even know if I am right that a Japanese student can really stay up all night in school.

If you have any critisms for me or something to point out the bad grammar, please comment about it and I will fix it when I get the notification. I'll be happy for it!

Again, thank you so much for reading this.

~

12/3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.6K 29
"Everything you can imagine is real." -𝗣𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚�...
6.1K 251 6
To impress the girl he has a crush on, Kouichi (a high schooler) lets her use his address in a gay ad. Soon, a reply comes, and Kouichi finds himself...
194 28 11
Naoki Kurogawa is a high school student who only wants a peaceful life. Haunted by his past, and surrounded by troublesome girls, he keeps finding hi...
260K 9.5K 54
{[Warning: manga spoilers]} The students have finally graduated UA and are continuing their good work as some of the top heroes in the world. A slic...