ODE TO THE MURDERED, bonten

Por wreighe

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌI AM NOTHING WITHIN MY SOUL IF NOT OBSESSIVE. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ classy and untouchable Bonten... Mรกs

ODE TO THE MURDERED
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
11.5
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

09

9.1K 440 148
Por wreighe

PART NINE !
feverish and storms.

           "I'LL BE WAITING OUTSIDE, SANZU you stay here with Takeomi. when you're finished just come out."

    "yes boss." the taffy pink nods his head, his minty irises staring behind Mikey's back as he exits the store with the plastic of dorayaki, his inked Bonten insignia hidden behind the scarf wrapped around his neck.

    with a soft ding humming through the bakery and his boss' platinum blond hair disappearing from his view, Sanzu then leans against the wall watching Takeomi in the counter as he paid for Mikey's purchases. the second executive inhibits himself from standing up and following Mikey by crossing his arms, tapping his finger against his elbow,

there are times where Sanzu would not allow Mikey to be alone, being the leader of a criminal organization threats are present and lurking in every nook and cranny beneath the city of Tokyo. there are many people who wanted his head on a platter, ready for the serving and to end the reign of Bonten, but there were also times in which Mikey would request for the pink specifically to leave him be for a moment or two despite those threats.

    Sanzu may be as stubborn as he was thick headed and recklessly feral but he was never foolish. he can read his boss' expressions and deep down he knew that Mikey though he was strict, a little introverted and cruel now—he still had a heart to feel empathy, to feel solemn and pain.

Sanzu didn't want to be a bother, so he leaves him be for the time being, even though it bothered him that the platinum didn't have someone to protect him when he is at his most vulnerable.

"thank you again for visiting, do come back!" Sanzu lifts his eyes as he sees Takeomi turn away from the cashier, eyes resting towards the pink. the older Akaashi fleets his eyes around the bakery before going back to his brother.

     "where's Mikey?"

    Sanzu nods his head at the door, straightening himself and burying his hands in his pockets afterwards. "he wanted to go outside, we better not make him wait too long."

    Takeomi hums at Sanzu's statement; the two making their way towards the door. the black haired man pushes the glass door open, expecting to see their boss already munching on the dorayaki but what they didn't expect to see was a furious Mikey, in his tightened grasp was a stranger—a girl, almost choking her with his calloused hands alone.

"Mikey?!" Takeomi exclaims when they crossed the road in a haphazard manner after acknowledging the scene before them. when the two gets closer, Sanzu's shock immediately turns into familiarity as he stares at the women for a long moment, wrapping his luminous turquoise eyes around her features. that's the girl from the club last time, he thinks when he finally recognizes her.

"b-boss, what happened—"

"this thing called me Izana." Mikey spits rather harshly. Sanzu stiffens at that, and then he remembered the time when he was with Kakucho; pointing out how he knew her from somewhere and not just at the club.

    the mention of Mikey's sibling caused him to breathe out an irritated sigh. "how does she—"

    "Mikey."

     "what, Sanzu?"

     "that girl is—" the words faltered within the pink's mouth as Mikey felt your physique leaning heavily against his chest, instinctively he reaches out his arms capturing you in his hold. your body continues to fall like you were boneless, just as your legs drop to the floor Mikey scoops you his eyes slightly widening. he lifts his hand and gently brushes it against your forehead growing quieter by the second.

    "...she's burning up." he murmurs monotonously, blinking.

    "shit, uhm." Takeomi looks around. "Haitani's restaurant is just a couple of blocks from here." the man says, the platinum blond nods his head shifting the person within his grasps, Sanzu intervenes here.

    "boss, i'll—"

    "you carry my plastic." Mikey finalizes with no more room for complaints within his tone, "and help her on my back."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

    the paved pathway towards one of their executives' personal establishments was a quiet one, only the distant crashing of the waves or the heels of their shoes crunching up dust and asphalt sounded between the four.

    the onyx-eyed could feel your breath on his neck, blooming into warm orchids against his champagne skin. the platinum tries his hardest to ignore your presence, eyes straying a little distant towards the road in front of him, the position of the two giving him unsavored memories of the past which made his bones ink with bitter ichor. 

    "boss you alright?" Takeomi breaks the silence, seeing the unreadable darkness crossing Mikey's eyes.

    "how much longer?" the platinum demands instead. Takeomi immediately drops the topic and points towards the restaurant that came into view, "just up front."

the building they laid eyes upon is a sports bar—ofcourse it's a sports bar that Rindou decided to open up. somehow Sanzu scoffs at this, neither the Haitanis or the other executives are necessarily deemed as a normal person who would just place their excess riches on something as simple as a dine in restaurant or a small bakery.

    the pink shakes his head, purposefully trailing behind his boss and the girl grasps in his embrace as they padded up the steps, they were all fortunate that it was only 10am under the golden Tokyo light, the restaurant wasn't crowded or filled with loud boisterous voices as they screamed at the monitors which showed a sports channel; this is a sort of bar after all—when nightfall comes the place will be filled with compressed people with wide eyes staring at the large television screen in the bar, some might treat themselves to drinks whilst others would probably play billiards.

    when they entered the bar and hear the meticulous cling of the bell against the glass door, the waiter appears from one of the corners like a small scurrying bee humming as he approached the men, his gaze somehow distracted by something that he didn't glance up until he had his pen and paper in his palms.

    "hello welcome to—Akaashi sir?" the waiter chokes on his hurried breaths, wide honey eyes peering up at Takeomi in surprise. then the waiter's face turned more shades of ghostly fright when he sees the pink-haired Sanzu and Mikey behind the taller Bonten advicer. he almost bends his upper body into a full bow, in total submission.

    "do you have some personal businesses to attend to? i can clear out the entire restaurant—"

    "there's no need for that." Takeomi raises his hand in a casual manner, dismissing the waiter's suggestion. "just take us to an exclusive vip room." the men have made a silent rule between them wherein that when they open up a business of sorts they would recommend to have one or two private rooms just in case of emergency meetings, gathers, or meet ups with other executives.

    the young boy immediately nods his head fervently. "yes monsieurs, please follow me."

the waiter meekly says before turning on his heel. Mikey shifts his weight a bit. clutching your legs more steadier when he felt your arms—thats been tossed over his shoulder—starts to loosen. they followed the young male without saying a single word, their silent footsteps though casual against the laminate floors they exude a certain type of overbearing aura that made the waiter silently gulp down the thick nervousness in his throat, leading them down an empty pristine hallway and taking one to two turns; and then you finally, arrived at the private room.

when the men entered the room the honey-eyed waiter quickly excuses himself leaving the mafiosos to tend to their businesses.

    Mikey approaches one of the couches, turning around and gently placing you against the soft mattress, fixing your position to make sure your body wouldn't fall to the ground when he lets go. after that a tattered sigh spills down his lips, slowly plopping down beside you, arms lifting to unwrap the scarf around his neck and tossing it on the table a few inches from them, his elbows then sitting atop his knees.

    "pretty sure Rindou has a compartment around here with medicines, if not i'll just ask the waiter from before." after that, the older Akaashi disappears into one of the doors connected to the vip room. Sanzu inhales, the lavish scent of breakfast food from the bar outside blooming a breath through his lungs as he just stands there, not sitting nor was he leaning against a wall. still a little confused and a little hesitant to do anything. after licking his lips he turns towards the platinum who has settled himself beside you, his unreadable gaze scrutinizing your sleeping figure.

    "you want me to contact Kakucho and the others?"

    "no." Mikey says, eyes still on your figure as he places a hand on your skin. "go check up and see if they have a wet towel." to this Sanzu nods his head, excusing himself as he exits the room.

    and now, without the two brothers Mikey is all by himself, with you.

    the platinum weaves his fingers through his short hair, his onyx eyes examining the private room. the ample space is laced with a sweetened scent coming from the scented candles perched on the window sill, the ambrosial smell of coconut-champagne with toast melting the air and sewing soft knits of fluffy feathers down Sano Manjiro's lungs, the room is garnished with all things sable dark, some few furnitures that are akin to Rindou Haitani's taste, as the male continues to fleet his eyes in examination to kill time.

    his dark eyes then lands on a pair of cutlery on a table near a shelf of martial arts, business and finance and cooking books. it's probably a set an employer had forgotten to discard from the room.

    Mikey straightens himself from the plush couch and approaches the table, his fingers lifting and tentatively caressing the silver bread knife daintily, the cold metal kissing his flesh as he slowly picks it up, he watches how the light from the window show a kaleidoscope reflection through his tired eyes and platinum bangs that fall precariously over his forehead.

he then turns around and stares silently at your figure.

    achey breaky Sano Manjiro, the cruel one that lives inside his head is alone in a dark room with a girl he barely knew who had nothing but a soft and welcoming expression on your face so angelic. his mind is but a treacherous storm brooding, eyes the color dark watching your figure on the cushion like sleeping beauty awaiting—he can't help himself.

he approaches you again with a silent mind and slowly but surely drags the knife against your denuded, vulnerable neck.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

57.2K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
1M 44.6K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
190K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...