why us

By Any619

jimin and Taehyung best friends soulmates even jimin has a tiny crush on Taehyung but before he can confess t... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
impp

7

2.1K 57 1
By Any619

Jungkook: you are not going to disrespect your parents understand.

Taehyung: yes sir.

(Yes he was crying because he never get any spanking before so it was so painful for him)

Lisa: oh baby don't cry.

Lisa tried to made him stop crying but he was crying more so Jungkook starts talking him sweetly an d hugs him which made him little call but not forgetting before that he was not wearing anything he tried to move thrash around but Jungkook grip was way more than strong for him .

Jungkook: now baby do you want another punishment.

Taehyung shake his head as no .

So do what we say ok.

This time Jungkook carry Taehyung to his changing table and made him lay down on it whil Lisa took a diaper and made him wear it . Taehyung eyes filled with tears he wants to cry so bad which was ignored by both Jungkook and Lisa.

Lisa: kook can you grab that pink frock for our baby girl.

Jungkook went towards wardrobe but their are more than 10 types of pink.

Jungkook: lis which pink their are different types of pink.

Lisa: baby pink.

Jungkook: know which of them is baby pink.

Lisa: really you don't know baby pink.

Jungkook: because first I don't wear light colours and pink doesn't exist in my world even though you also don't wear pink.

Lisa: cmon you gave me this much lecture just give the lightest shade of pink you seen their.

Something like this but in adult size

Taehyung was just listening to this husband wife cute bickering one time he thinks that they are normal couple but what they are doing with him is neither normal not good. He just wants his old life back.

Lisa: ok baby we are back.

They made him wear pink frock even tie a little clip on his hair no one can differentiate if he is a boy or a girl.

After that Jungkook carry him downstairs towards living room where jimin was standing after making dinner for them with a bodyguard behind.

As jimin saw Jungkook and Lisa coming downstairs with Taehyung while Taehyung was wearing girls clothes as well but with a diaper which is far way humiliating according to jimin.

Jimin: Taehyung .

As jimin was about to reach Taehyung when bodyguard hold him to stay in the place where he is standing before.

As for Taehyung he also has the same reaction as jimin when he saw jimin downstairs he starts wiggling in Jungkooks hold he saw even though jimin was wearing girls clothes but he was not wearing a diaper.
He tried to get down to reach jimin but Jungkook whispers something in his ears which made him stay still in his lap.

Jungkook: baby need another punishment.
( He just whispers a little which made Taehyung to stop moving)

Jimin: leave me leave Taehyung we didn't do anything to you.

Lisa: slave your biggest mistake is that you attract us now you our ours .

Jimin: but you can't do that this to you.

Lisa: we can do anything even we are filling your bank accounts with money you can use anytime but with our rules.

Taehyung also whimpers he was sitting in Jungkook lap who was watching the drama of his wife and slave.

Taehyung: please let us go .

Jungkook: look slave our babygirl also get tongue to disrespect us again now I have to discipline our baby again right baby.
( He says with a little smirk on his face)

Jimin: no don't you dare to touch him.

Jungkook: why?

Jimin: I will do whatever you say ?

Lisa: thats how we like our slaves to be submissive.

Jungkook: ok so we made some rules for you and broken rules = consequences = punishment

Jungkook: lis will you

k Lisa:ok kook

😏 SLAVE😏
(1)call Jungkook as master and call me as mistress or mam.
(2)you our ours our slut our everything don't you dare to look at any other men or women.
(3) complete your all chores
(4)you are not allowed to go outside this mansion alone.
(5)you can't meet or talk to Taehyung untill we say.
(6)in this you are at the lowest position after we three so you will eat after all of us .
(7)untill that you have to sit on your knees .
(8)when we told you to do something no matter what you have to do that .

🙂 punishments🙂
(1) hits with whips,belts,cane.
(2) public humiliation.
(3)pet play.
(4)not able to see Taehyung.
(5) sometime Taehyung gets punished in your place.
(6) you are the one going to punish Taehyung.
(7)do all the house works .
(8)no food.
(9) both of us with punish you together for whole night.

Jungkook: which we would love to but we knew you are not going to love it.

Lisa: now kook your turns I speak too much.

Jungkook: ok baby your turn.

🍼 Baby 🧸
(1) call me daddy call Lisa mommy.
(2) no back talking only use baby words you can't speak whole sentences.
(3) has to use diapers 24/7 washrooms are offlimits for you.
(4)has to drink milk from bottles .
(5) sitting on high chair without any tantrums.
(6) bedtime 9pm at weekdays and 9:30 at weekdays
(7) going to have playdates with your cousin.
(8)not allowed to have many friends who are boys.

Lisa: as baby we don't want our baby to have boyfriend so early you are too young for that.

🥺 punishments🥺
(1) spanking.
(2) timeout.
(3)enema.
(4)no talking or meeting jimin.
(5)no diaper change.
(6)forces to be in crib for entire day.
(7) public humiliation.

Listening to Tae rules it's not like jimin get jealous because he always knows that Taehyung is so soft and cute he can't take any force or torture of these monsters even for him right know as well Taehyung looks extremely cute in these clothes but on the other side his brain was also telling him it was not right whatever is happening with both of them.

Both Taehyung and jimin are speechless they don't know what to say where they got stuck what sins they ever committed that they both feel in this hell.

Lisa: now let's eat dinner it's already.

To be continued
(1)did you want to gave any idea how to get them into trouble.
(2) or go on with my ideas.
(3) or want single single trouble for both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.9K 27
Yoongi and jimin are stepbrothers at their first encounter they didn't seem to like eachother what will happen if one of them fell in love read to fi...
221K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
462K 25.3K 75
Jungkook and Taehyung are soul mates and married. Yet, there is no love between them. Forced to marry by their families because of rules of society...
348K 12.5K 21
[Completed] Taehyung is the last omega, a royal one at that. He hides his scent and eyes so he isn't hunted down. He knows who his mates are, he know...