Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call

Bobby

297 5 1
By akoser32

Dean's POV:

"Lay her on the bed," I commanded Ryan as we entered our hotel room. Ryan obeyed, laying Devyn down gently on the bed, then sitting next to her, taking her hand on his.

"Why the hell does this keep happening to her," Ryan asked in worry and confusion.

"We don't know," I shot back as I paced the small room anxiously, then asked, "Why the hell hasn't dad called back?"

"Dean, why the hell did you stop me from getting that demon back there!" Sam snapped from his spot on the bed next to the one Devyn was lying unconscious on.

I stopped in my tracks, trying to focus on one thing at a time, but too much was running through my mind. I looked to Sam and glared, "Because that thing isn't worth losing you, damn it!"

Sam huffed in his position and looked away from me in anger. I moved my gaze to Devyn, and my expression softened. I let out a long sigh, trying to release my anxiety, but it didn't seem to work that well. I rubbed my hands down my face, then back up and through my hair—a habit of mine in stressful situations.

"We waisted a bullet in that house. When dad finds out, he's gonna be pissed," I said, turning my attention back to Sam.

"Why don't you try calling him," Ryan suggested, not taking his eyes off his sister.

I nodded my head and whipped my phone out, quickly dialing his number, and waited a few seconds before he picked up, "Dad!"

"Hi, Dean," Meg's voice came through.

I tensed and asked through clenched teeth, "Where the hell is he?" Sam and Ryan's attention is fully on me now, worry all over their faces.

Meg giggled and said, "You're never gonna see your old man ever again."

My eyes widened, and I hung up the phone. I stared ahead at the wall as I started to panic. I looked to the table and picked up the colt, and started to pack my bag frantically.

"Wow, wow! What did she say," Sam said, shooting up from his seated position.

I stopped for a second then said, "They have him,"

"MEg?" Sam asked, although I knew it was more of a statement.

I nodded, then Ryan asked, "Why are you rushing to leave? We need to make sure Devyn wakes up and is okay."

"They know where we are. They have our dad and are probably coming for us now. We need to leave immediately. I understand your worry about Devyn, I do, but we need to all get out of here now," I explained. "Plus, if we get away from this town, maybe she will finally wake up."

The boys nodded as I started to pack up Devyn's belongings, and soon we were on the road. I drove while Ryan sat in the back with Devyn's head laying carefully in his lap. I hoped as soon as we got out f this town, she'd wake.

"Okay, so I'm assuming that they are holding dad hostage so they can get the gun from us and exchange," I started as I rounded the street corner quickly.

"Did Meg say anything about an exchange?" Sam questioned, and I stayed silent, which was answer enough. "Why don't we finish the job. We have everything we need and the colt!" Sam exclaimed, still not happy I stopped him earlier from going back in the house.

"Listen, everything stops until we find dad, and Devyn wakes up, understand," I said through clenched teeth, keeping my eyes on the road.

Sam was quiet for a minute then said, "All right. How do we find him then?"

"We could go to the warehouse John went to and look for clues there," Ryan suggested from the back seat. I nodded in agreement, but Sam didn't.

He scoffed and said, "You really think these demons would leave a trail for us to follow?'

I sighed, closing my eyes briefly, "You're right. We need help."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours, I finally pulled up to an old run-down-looking house and sighed as I looked back, seeing Devyn still unconscious.

"All right, let's go say hello to the old man," I nervously got out and went to the back to pick up Devyn.

When we reached the door, Sam nocked, and we waited anxiously for our old family friend Bobby to answer the door. He answered after a few moments, and confusion washed over his face, then worried when his eyes landed on Devyn on my arms.

"Well, this is an interesting way to reunite, fellas," Bobby said, opening the door wider so we could enter the house. "You can place Devyn there on the couch. So, you gonna explain to me just what the hell is going on here?"

I placed Devyn down carefully and brushed her hair out of her face before standing up and facing Bobby as Sam said, "Dad's missing."

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time. What's different this time, and why is Devyn unconscious on my couch?" Bobby asked.

"We were helping him track down the demon that killed our mom, and we found it, but his followers tricked us and took dad. As for Devyn, we... she...," I trailed off, unsure of how to explain what was truly happening.

A small smile crept onto Bobby's face as he said, "She looks after her momma, huh. She's still in the early stages. This happened to Cheryl all the time when we were younger. Scared the crap out of Thomas and me half the time. It took a while, but she finally accepted her abilities."

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Are you saying that all Devyn has too is accept she has these abilities, and this will stop happening?"

Bobby shook his head and laughed a bit, "No, but it won't be as bad once she stops fighting them so much."

"Wait, I'm confused...." Ryan started to say.

"It doesn't matter. Devyn will be fine. What you did going after this powerful demon was probably too much for her to swallow, so her body shut down. What we need to focus on is the shit hole you guys got yourselves into," Bobby explained.

"Yeah, what do we do," Sam asked.

Bobby sat at the edge of his desk and said, "Well, normally, I hear about three maybe four demonic possessions a year. This year... twenty-seven. More and more demons are walking among us, so they must be gearing for something big. You guys and John are smack dab in the middle of it."

Before anything could be said, Bobby's dog started barking like crazy outside then his door got kicked in. Meg is walking in seconds later.

"All right, no more crap. I want the colt." Meg demanded as she stalked towards us. Ryan stood protectively in front of Devyn, and I grabbed the flask full of holy water off Bobby's desk. I quickly went to attack, but Meg threw me across the room. I slammed into a bookshelf and groaned in pain as I laned on the ground.

"I said no more crap. First, Johnny Boy tries and gives me a fake, and now this! You really think that I wouldn't find you!" Meg yelled in frustration as I watched her walk right under the demon trap Bobby had painted on his ceiling.

I got back up and smirked and said, "Actually, we were counting on it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meg smirked from her spot tied to a chair in the center of the room, under another demon trap placed in Bobby's house.

"You know, if you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask," Meg taunted.

I rolled my eyes at her pathetic efforts and turned my gaze back to Devyn. Worry flooded through my veins again as I silently begged for her to wake up.

A chuckled broke brought my attention back to Meg as she said. "Poor little Devyn. I guess this is just too much for the princess to handle.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Ryan advance in Meg's direction. Her words were obviously getting to him. I stopped him quickly and shook my head, signaling for him to hold off. His nostrils flared, but he nodded and backed off, standing protectively by Devyn.

"That's enough! Where is our father Meg," I demanded, standing over her.

The same smirk was plastered on her face as she said softly, "You didn't ask very nice."

I let out an irritated chuckle and said, "Where's our father, botch!"

She let out a menacing chuckle and explained, "He died screaming in agony. I killed him myself."

Anger pierced through me uncontrollably, and I smacked the bitch across the face. Deep down, I knew he was alive and knew she was stalling. I just have to figure out what she's hiding.

I looked back towards Sam and asked, "Did you find it?"

Sam helped up dad's journal with a smirk and said, "Oh, yeah."

I smirked and told sam to hit it soon after he started to read the chant for an exorcism effortlessly as I continued to smirk down at Meg.

"An exorcism, seriously," Meg asked, annoyance clear in her tone. My smirk deepened as I saw her start to flinch in pain. Her eyes narrowed in on Sam and me as she threatened us, "I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna rip the bones from your body."

"No! You're gonna burn in hell unless you tell us where dad is," I said through a sneer.

She kept silent, and I nodded towards Sam to continue the chant. Her body started to shake as she tried hard to stay inside the body. She continued to grunt in pain and exertion, all while taunting us with fake details from "killing" our dad. Fed up with her lies, I lashed out again and started screaming threats of my own at her as Sam continued. Her body thrashed around within the demon trap.

She yelled out in agony and explained the dad was alive, "We are keeping him in a building in Jefferson City."

"WHat's the address? Is the demon there? I need more!" I shot out rapid-fire.

She was panting and explained in a panic, "I-I don't know! That... That's all I know. I swear!"

I nodded my head and looked to Sam and said, "Finish it."

Meg started to panic, but no less, she smoked out of the girl's body and back into hell. Devyn shot up awake from the couch as soon as she was gone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 11.2K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
289K 6.2K 135
Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was far from it. The thing that killed her f...
4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...
53.8K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...