Aizawa Izuku

By crisom2

How are you supposed to show emotions when you've never been taught how? This story follows an unfortunate l... More

Ch 1

A fateful encounter

662 20 6
By crisom2

He didnt dare look up, resentfully glaring at the ground, lilac straight hair swaying over his eyes at the movements of his steps.

An unceremoniously yank to the rope connecting to the collar around the boys necks had the small boy letting out a muffled yelp and staggering forward almost face planting, successfully cutting off his staring contest with the ground.

"God can you walk any slower. Hurry the fuck up" tsking they gave another yank.

A low growl rumbled from the small child.

Annoyed eyes instantly fell on the them.

"Shut up you mutt" they snapped feeling their scowl deepen, face twisting in distaste upon finding a pair of small violet eyes staring intensly into their own.

Adbrutly a rough hand gripped the childs hair forcing their head down.

"Who the fuck do you think your looking at? huh?" There was nothing but disgust and hostility in their voice.

Who did this waste of air think they were to think they were could put those repulsive eye on them. The very idea had them gripping tighter.

Feeling tears prick his eyes from the sudden pressure, tiny bound hands could only clench further making their already fair hands drain to an even paler state.

Scoffing at theyre pathetic state they released their hold and continued on, it wasnt like they were going to be having to deal with them for much longer anyways. Their mouth quirked up at the thought grimacing a second later as they remembered they had just touched them.

"Fucking disgusting" They muttered wipping their hand onto their clothes.

Finding himself glaring at the ground once again through slightly misty eyes and an aching skull, all the child could do was grit their teeth.

----------------

Knock knock

The impatient tapping of could be the only thing heard as they silently waited for the door to open.

A women with lush black hair and a smile that took up the whole of her face was the one to open the door. "Hello welcome to-" the cheery voice stopped dead in its tracks upon seeing the offending guests.

Her smile seemed to go rigid still, taking on a bit of a nasty edge. There was a small pause before she turned her eyes towards the olded male of the two. "What the fuck is this" The women hissed out between her disorted smile. Making sure to shoot a piercing glare at the child.

Hitoshi upon seeing the glare instantly shot her one of his own unconsiously letting out a low growl.

He let out a faint grunt as the chain connected to his neck was pulled aggressively. It was an obvious warning.

The older man grinned sleazaly dragging his other free hand through his hair "Well hello to you to. Hows my pretty princess been" shamelessly letting his eyes drag over her frame.

The womens face scrunched in disgust. She folded her arm infront of her taking a more defensive stance. "Must you be this infuriating every time we see eachother" A cackle was the only response it got her.

She rolled her eyes "So are you going to answer my question as to why theres a child that looks like theyre a death row prisoner standing in my presence" She gave him a quick once over.

He was fairly tall estimating him to be either 7 or 8 his clothese were tattered at the edges seemingly too big for him they also looked fairly dirty. She raised a brow seeing the child didnt seem to be wearing any shoes, his feet was littered with scars and seemed to be covered in filth. She grimaced a little wondering when the childs last bath had been.

He had somewhat long straight lilac hair that just reached his shoulders and covered his face. She couldnt help the small sneer that worked its way onto her face when they made eye contact. There was clear defiance swimming beneath those them. She sighed already feeling a headache forming.

The most noticable thing about him was the big muzzle wrapped around his head and the cuffs around his wrists. From the looks of it it seemed pretty painful.

The mans smirk got even bigger if that was possible "Oh I think you already know the answer to that question"

Her hand was already at her temple massaging roughly hoping that it would help ease the growing headache a sigh escaping her mouth again, the loud cackling that invaded her head only helped to aggrivate it more.

She leaned back on the door and opened her eyes again giving the man a defeated look "Just ... just answer me why hes in that get up please"

The man calming down from his laughing fit grinned and pulled out a crumbled piece of paper holding it out for her "I think this will answer any questions you got. Its the little shits profile paper"

The women carfully took the paper uncrinkling it "Wow so professional" She off handedly said earning her a snort. "A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do" He responded shrugging putting his free hand in his pocket.

She gave him an exasperated look. What the fuck does that have anything to do with crinkling a piece of paper? No stop she didnt want to think about this anymore.

The more lines she read the more dread built up in her chest it seemed to be evident aswell if the mans shit eating grin wasnt enough.

Of fucking course they had a brainwashing quirk why wouldnt they? Fuck why did she have to get all of the dangerous kids.

Grimy fingers took her own as the man brang it to his lips giving it a sleazy kiss making a shudder run through her body in disgust the man grinning into her hand taking pleasure in her obvious discomfort.

"As sad as I am to leave you its about time I head off" Dropping the leash into her hand he gave her a quick salute paired with a wink he briskly made his way down the path. He was gone so fast she barely had a chance to say anything staring dumbly at the space he was in just a minute ago.

Looking at the leash than back at the boy she sighed. She seemed to be doing that alot today. "Come in" she muttered out watching the boy warily take a step inside.

"Come on we dont got all day" Now that earned her a glare from the small child. Raising her eyebrow she closed the door behind them.

Her hands imedietly went to his leash undoing "Itll look bad on us" She said at his questioning look. Just before unhooking it she gripped it tightly deadly eyes meeting his own "Dont take this for kindness if you fuck up this is going right back on"

The child steeled his eyes causing her to scoff, fully taking the chain off him she watched them bounce back a few steps from her immedietly

"Dont worry I dont want to be around you anymore than you want to be around me" Throwing the chain over her shoulder "Now go entertain yourself this is supposed  to be the time I dont have to look at you snot faced brats" The distaste in her voice was evident. "The door to the backyard is over there, dont do anything naughty okay? If your really good ill take these off for you" She tapped the cuffs as she gave him a wide smile, It was a very empty smile.

Hitoshi looked to the cuffs that were tightly bound to his wrists causing them to chaste uncomftable. He nodded his head. He wasnt going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Her smile got a little wider before she pulled out her phone and made a shooing gesture with her hands. He took that as his time to leave making his way to the door glancing back to see her walking into a hall talking obnoxiously into her phone.

As the sound pattered out he turned back to the door opening it successfully. Looking around he couldnt spot anyone else his eyes gradually landed on a garden of flowers, he made his way over to them stopping right next to them.

Theu were a cluster of purple, green, yellow and white he felt the sudden urge to touch them.

Hesitantly he brought his fingers down to touch them. He had never been able to touch one before but everytime he got a peek at them from magazines or the tv they had always looked so soft. Letting out a pleasant hum he got excited and wanted to touch them more.

He made his way into the patch of flowers and sat down gently touching them he gave them a thoughtful stare before he decided to pluck one and bring it to his nose, seeing it being done in many pictures he wanted to see if they smelt as good as the people in them made it look, forgetting the fact he was wearing a muzzle.

He huffed in dissapointment feeling his brows scrunch up, he decided to give up on that and just keep touching them watching in wonder as they fluttered in the wind.

----------------

Izuku stood hesitant at the door leading to outside playtime, face in an appropriate blank expression. Slowly he brought his hand up stopping just centimeters away from the door knob.

He could feel his stomach twist in a way that made him want to vomit and scratch out his insides, his hand suddenly feeling extremely heavy.

He ignored the way his armpits started to feel slimy and the way his heart seemed to be beating a mile a minute as he turned the door knob successfully opening the door.

The breeze hit him and he instantly felt a shiver travel through his body, the air hitting his sweaty skin.

Even though it had been such an easy task it had felt impossible just a second ago.

Hiding somewhat behind the door he gave a quick glance around only than noticing that there wasnt any other children in sight. He felt his heart start to settle.

Stepping out and closing the door silently he froze again noticing there was in fact another child.

He was frozen in his spot feeling like a deer in headlights yet his face betraying none of it.

Truth be told he wasnt supposed to be outside at the moment nor was he allowed to play with the other children being deemed too dangerous.

It wasnt as if they would have wanted him to anyways, and yet he couldnt help the aching need to be in someone elses company.

The boy was sitting in a patch of flowers a few feet away from him and he couldnt help but notice the way his hair seemed to match the flowers around him.

"Pretty..." Izuku slapped his fingers onto his mouth letting out a soft oops.

Hitoshi instantly tensed up at the sound of the unexpected and unfamiliar voice. He flipped around readying his hands in a defensive position or as much as he could with them being cuffed, his eyes warily glaring at the other shorter child.

There was silence for a few seconds as the two stared at eachother.

"That looks like it hurts" A monotone voice droned out breaking the silence. Izuku stared at him a bit longer before looking at his hands than back to the taller boy. "Do you want me to take it off?" Izuku questioned slowly.

The other boy blinked but otherwise stayed still.

"My names Izuku" The tiny boy blurted out, a blush spread slightly over his otherwise stoic face. His eyes glanced down looking to where his fingers fiddled with the hem of his shirt glancing up again to look at him through long eyelashes, Hitoshi could only stare as he felt his heart flutter softly.

"Will-will you tell me your name if i take that off you?"

It sounded weird to hear such an exspresionless voice stutter.

Blankly staring at the boy all he could do was give a soft nod not really quite understanding what was going on. The unexpected way the shorter boys eyes absolutely sparkled had the boys breath catching in his throat.

Izuku wasted no time moving closer bringing his hand to lightly brush his hair out of his face and softly place his hands on the muzzle. He had to be careful he would hate to accidently hurt them.

Hitoshi could only stare in wonder at the others gentle touches. The sound of creaking snapped him out of his daze as the muzzle unceremoniously dropped into his lap.

Hitoshi touched his face lightly, the sounds of cuffs jingling bringing his attention to the cuffs still on his arms. A tiny pair of hands slithered into his view grabbing the cuffing.

Hitoshi watched in suprise as the cuffing seemed to crack and creak open, as if an invisible force had opened them.

Hitoshi could only blink and flex his fingers, rolling his wrinst a little. He still didnt quite understand what was going on neither how to feel at this sudden freedom.

He looked up violet meeting green. It felt as if time had stood still before violet eyes traveled downwards.

"Your bleeding" The other boy had stated staring at Izukus now bleeding nose.

Izuku looked down indeed finding that there was blood drops trickling and hitting the flower pettles.

"Oh" was the only thing that had left his lips. Using his sleeved shirt he gave his face a quick wipe making sure to not aggitate his still bandaged cheek.

Izuku looked back up at him letting out a soft robotic "Hehe" giving him what he had intended to be a smile but ended up looking like something entirely different, it seemed to have the same positive desired effect though.

Hitoshi felt his heart skip a few beats at the small action a light dusting of pink scattering across his face.

"Hitoshi" The boy uttered and after a moment of hesitating gave one of his own small smiles in return.

Izuku felt his heart swell. It had been such a long time since another person other than the nice ladies had smiled at him.

He couldnt help the giddy and hopeful feeling building in his chest at the aspect of him gaining a friend, not noticing the trail of new fresh blood working its way down his nose.

A soft pair of hands cupped his face as a worried set of violet eyes looked at him "Your bleeding again" tiny fingers wipping the blood from his face.

Feeling the soft warmth Izuku could only melt. Closing his eyes as he placed his hands over the larger pair already on his face.

Hitoshi couldnt help the tiny giggle that left his lips at the similarities this boy Izuku seemed to have with a cat. Maybe thats why he felt strangely calm around them.

Cracking his eyes open Izuku steeled his nerves staring intently at Hitoshi. Hitoshi found himself a little taken back by the sudden fire behind the tiny childs eyes.

Izuku gripped the pair of hands a little tighter, he could feel the way his stomach gave that icky twist again but he refused to back down at the possibility of making a friend.

"Can we be friends" He decided to just come and blurt it out.

Hitoshi blinked owlishly at him before dumbly nodding his head. He was caught off guard, he seemed to be getting caught off guard a lot today.

Izukus eyes looked at him like he had just plucked and given him the stars. He didnt quite know how to handle such things though not unwelcomed, feeling heat creep up his neck.

"Yay lets go play a game Hichan" There was absolutely no change in their otherwise monotone voice the only give away to his otherwise excited mood being the shy tugs he gave the other.

Hitoshi felt a small smile bubble up to his face, letting the muzzle roll off his lap as he joined his friend.

Maybe staying here wouldnt be such a bad thing.

~~~~~~~~~~
Yo its me authorsan what is up my dudes sorry for dieing but im back and felt the urge to write so have this rushed piece while i get the hang of writing again. I may come back and flesh it out more after i get my groove back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.6M 93.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
157K 32K 48
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.5M 90.8K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...