πƒπ„π‚π€π†πŽππ€π‹ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ [...

By mlktaeee

(ON-GOING) Just like a decagon which has ten sides-- . . . 𝐓𝐄𝐍 people, 𝙡𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢 𝙸𝙽 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄. ... More

ππ‘πŽπ…πˆπ‹π„π’
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 1
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 2
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 3
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 4
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 6
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 7
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 8
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 9
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 10
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 11
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 12
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 13
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 14
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 15
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 16
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 17
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 18

πŸ–‡CHAPTER 5

723 46 6
By mlktaeee

RYUJINS' POV

[What's taking you so long?! I already bought the tteokbokki! We're going straight to Mrs. Hwangs' bakery, meet us there]

I pouted upon reading Lia's text message.

"See you tomorrow ryu!!"

"Byee" I waved to some of my friends from the other school. I took a lollipop from my bag before making my way to the bakery.

"Yah! That's all? This is the only money you got?" I couldn't help but to overhear the other kids' conversation while passing by the alley. I scoffed when I saw Eun-jo, extorting money from the other students. I huffed before continuing on my way

This is why I stopped hanging out with him...he sucks-

I was glued on my spot when I took a glimpse of the slightly long hair with silver white highlights. The guy in the middle was taller than the others and I'm pretty sure it's him.

"Yah!" I called which made them look at me. My gaze darted on him and I scoffed when I knew I was correct.

It's him.

"The school is just over there, you want me to report you?" I threatened while pointing at the school gate, a few meters away from our spot.

"Ryu! I missed you" he uttered and even tried to hug me but I was fast enough to step back. He stinks, probably because he sweats too much. "Drop it Eun-jo, I'm taking him with me" I heard him scoff when I tried to leave with the long haired guy.

"What? Is he your boyfriend? You're dating losers now?" My jaw clenched upon hearing what he just said.

This jerk.

I looked up at the guy beside me and he was just standing there, with no reaction plastered on his face. I heaved a deep sigh before intertwining my arms with his. I checked his nameplate before looking back at Eun-jo.

Choi Beomgyu....cute

"Yes, he's my boyfriend. A loser? The real loser is the one who extort money from other students and doesn't even know how to live life" I grabbed Beomgyu's wrist and attempted to leave but this guy in front of me blocked our way. "I was just being patient with you Ryujin since we used to hang out together, but who told you that you can just take my toy away from me?"

This jerk...really knows how to get on my nerves.

I took the lollipop from my mouth before throwing it far away from us. "Fetch! 'Dog'" I uttered while smirking, giving much emphasis in the word dog "You btch" my eyes grew wide when he punched Beomgyu's stomach. My body acted on impulse and managed to push him with force.

"Fck you!" I was about to punch him when I felt thick hands, wrapped around my wrist. I looked back and he was just looking at me before shaking his head 'no'. "Let go" he did the opposite, even though I was trying to resist, his grip was still stronger than mines.

THEN WHY CAN'T HE FIGHT BACK?!!

I squinted my eyes shut before putting down my fist. He slowly let go and that's when I found my chance. "Fuck you!!" I spat before throwing Eun-jo a punch which made him step back.

Beomgyu instantly pulled me behind him when Eun-jo's friends took a step forward upon seeing what I did to their leader. Eun-jo signed his members to stop before eyeing me deadly.

Atleast I was able to make his mouth bleed.

"You're lucky you're a rich mans' daughter so I can't harm you. But if you're not...you're probably dead, dumped in the trash, with flees flying right above you. Btch"

"Is that a threat? Aww..I'm so scared~" I teased before pulling Beomgyu away.

I smiled as soon as we were back in the streets. "So how was it? It was fun right?" I exclaimed, completely enthusiastic about what happened a few minutes ago.

Huh? He used to smile a lot...why is he so cold?

"Yah! I saved you! Learn to be grateful and thank me!" I jokingly told him.

I didn't like him at first because I hated how he seemed nice to everybody, without knowing that someone is affected by his actions.

He's that 'kind to everyone but then suddenly acts clueless and innocent when someone falls for them' type of person.

"I will never be grateful to people who resorts to violence rather than talking it out" he coldly spat which made me furious.

"Do you think we can talk things out with that guy???! He's insane! He'll only let you go when you beg him to-"

"And I'll beg if he wants to! Violence was never written on my vocabulary Ryujin. I'll talk things out instead of swinging my fist right into someone" I bit my lip when I noticed how he almost raised his voice but realized that he was in public.

"You'd rather lose your self respect...than fighting back? Is that it?-"

"Yes!"

"YOU FUCKING COWARD!" I yelled right at his face before walking away from him.

Again.

He's doing it again!!

He's doing the things I hate the most!

---

CHAERYEONG'S POV

"Yes! I have work on Sundays I can't go, I'm going to pass. yeah??" I smiled before tapping one of my friends, signaling that I'm about to leave for my part time job.

•••

[I bought this tteokbokki just for you, so you better hurry up, we're waiting for you at Mrs. Hwang's bakery <3]

[Okay! I'll finish up as fast as I can]

I smiled upon reading Lia unnie's text message before taking off my apron. It's almost 7 and I bet the others are still waiting for me. "Mr. Handsome! I'll take my leave! BYE BYE!!" I gleefully said before waving to my manager and other co workers. They laughed and also waved back.

My whole body is aching!!

"Oh?? Isn't that Kang Taehyun?" I muttered to myself when I saw a tall guy from across the street. He was alone which made me smile. I crossed the street happily before playfully slapping his back from behind "You should stop looking down Taehyun! I barely noticed you" I greeted and walked beside him. He was just looking at me like as if he had seen a ghost so I had to wave my hands in front of him. "You okay?"

"A-Am I being too friendly??" I asked, slightly worried that I'm making him uncomfortable.

"H-Huh? Uh.. no, I don't really mind" he smiled at me which I gladly returned.

He's really handsome though... I can now understand why there are dozens of girls who admires him.

"Would you like to join me for tteokbokki?"

"Umm...sure" I clapped happily when I heard his answer. Of course I had to lie!

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't come with me if I told him that my friends are there. I just think that Lia and him would click since they can both talk in english.

We casually walked towards the bakery while having a few conversations. He's quiet. Which means I do all the talk most of the time. But despite that, he didn't look like he wasn't interested at all.

He's a very good listener.

I started hopping when I saw the sign from afar when I looked back, he was intently looking at me with a warm gentle gaze. "You're slow" I muttered before pulling him inside the bakery.

I stopped on my tracks when I spot 4 giants, sitting along with my friends. I bit my lip before turning away.

No sht! Taehyun will get all awkward with those guys.

"Let's go to a different place...I uh- I entered the wrong one-"

I tilted my head when he gently ruffled my hair.

"You need to chill out... I have no problems when it comes to making new friends"

I bit my lip when he walked towards the table.

"Oh? Yah!! Taehyun! Why are you here too??" My attention diverted to the blue haired guy beside Yeji unnie.

What the hell is going on??!

---
🖇

Ayooo, don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.

Follow for more💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 311 30
Coming straight from Canada, she decides to pursue her dreams here, in Seoul South Korea. Her mother continues to encourage Lia to give love a chance...
7.1K 323 26
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeonjun never did. Well, maybe until he met someone special. Special with a little bit of attitude. A YEONJUN...
1.3K 98 20
Read to find out! May have slow updates and may not have slow updates idk lmao COVER MADE BY: @ivncty Ranks: πŸŽ–#4 in Beomryu Date Started: 15.01.24 D...
11.1K 325 20
π™°πš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚝𝚑𝚝𝚣𝚒 πš„πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ π™±πš˜πš˜πš”. πš‚πš’πš–πš–πš’πš•πšŠπš› 𝚝𝚘 π™²πš›πš˜πš πš— π™°πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš–πš’. πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚎𝚑 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ πšπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ...