The Perfect Guy [Hawks x Dabi...

De haruminsenpai

"You need to give up, I've had about enough. It's not hard to see.....she is mine." Dabi said as he lit his h... Mai multe

about y/n ✨
1.welcome to tokyo!
2. yuzu
3. training
4. dabi
5. dinner
6. hawks
7. saphira
8. the moon is beautiful..isnt it?
9. date
10. bakusquad
11. beach day
12. beach day pt.2
13. lazy day
14. third wheel
15. third wheel pt.2
16. haru
17. combo
18. misunderstanding
19. forgive.
20. surprise!
21. apology
22. michiru
23. party
24. party pt.2
25. hangover
26. patrol
27. oblivion
28. izanami
29. taken
30. miles
31. miles pt. 2
32. mission
33. mission pt. 2
34. saphira vs. izanami
35. kyro
36. rescue
37. you shouldn't push yourself ______
38. a memory of a memory
39. a pain in the ass
40. reunited
‼️Author's Note ‼️
41. situated
42. pro hero michi
43. good luck
44. I missed you <3
45. fire on fire
46. upgrades
47. interview
48. itaru sato
49. controlled
50!!! happy birthday _______, i love you..
51. the truth..
52. life or death
53. heart of a hero, soul of a wolf
53.5 sneak peek : suffer
54. katsuki
55. nowhere
56.5 vicious
57. reconnect
58. roommates
59. graduation
60. oops
61. silver wolf agency
62. I finally found you
63. WHY?! pt. 1
64. WHY?! pt.2
65. together as one
66. feelings
67. ghost
68. manifest
69. night flight

56. searching

129 5 2
De haruminsenpai

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

"Alright _____ your room is ready-" his eyes widened as he sees his entire house cleaned up. He stopped midway down the stairs. It smelled refreshing, the smell of sweet strawberries and flowers filled his nose.

"Thanks Hawks." She replied as she was fanning herself with a magazine on the couch. Everything from the kitchen to the living room was clean. It was spotless.

"Wow, I never thought I'd ever see my house this clean again." He laughs as he made his way to the couch and sits down.

"Yeah well you better get used to it since I'm gonna be staying here."

"Hehehaha thank you."

"Where's Luca?"

"He's asleep upstairs in your room. I didn't have a doggy bed so I just put a few blankets and a pillow on the floor for him."

"Hmm thank you."

"Thank you for cleaning." He smiled.

"I appreciate you letting me stay here." She said as she rolled her sleeves up cause she was hot and it revealed minor scars from that night. Hawks sees the scars and his smile disappears.

Oh _______. I still can't forgive myself for not being there for you that night....but now I will be. Always.. he thought.

He sighs and gives ______ a fake smile. "Of course. I could use some company here anyways."

"Huh? I thought you had a girlfriend or something. You know your assistant back at the agency?"

"Huh? No I don't. She just pretends we're dating so she can tell her friends and act like a big shot. She's obsessed with me. She's not my type anyways."

"What are you picky or something?" I asked and his face turned red as he looked into my eyes.

Not really...I'm just waiting for the right one, but I'm looking right at her... Hawks thought.

"Wow. Never knew that Pro Hero Hawks was such a picky guy when it comes to women hahaha. Well I'm gonna go shower, and don't even think about taking a peek you perv."

"Whaat? I'm not a perv!" He said as he began sweating nervously.

"Okaay sure."

***

I sighed as I lay flat on the bed facing the ceiling with my arms spread out. Hawks gave me a pair of his sweats and hoodie for me to sleep in since most of my clothes were burned to nothing.

"_______?" Hawks knocks at my door.

"Come in."

"Are are you sure? You're not naked or anything r-right?" He asked as he twiddled his fingers and blushed.

"No I'm not. I would never let you see me naked dumb bird."

He walks in and blushes even harder when he sees her wearing his big hoodie.

Ahhh! She looks so adorable!! Hawks thought.

"How are you doing?" He asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Tch what part of 'don't worry about me' do you not understand?"

"As my guest it's my job to know how you're feeling. I care about you." He said as his heart skipped a beat.

"Sure.."

"Just wanted to come by and say goodnight. If you need anything you know where my room is and you know if you wanna maybe....cuddle... my door is always open-"

I interrupted him as I pinched his cheek. "Ugh enough. As if I'm ever gonna sleep with you. What did you think I'd say yes?"

"Ow! I don't know. Maaybe..." he replied and she pinched harder. "Ow! It was worth a try though ow!"

She rolled her eyes. "Now go, I'm pretty tired." She let's go of his cheek as he rubs it.

"Right." He whined.

"Goodnight ______."

"Goodnight Hawks."

As soon as Hawks closes the door, ______ breaks down into tears. Everything that happened was too overwhelming for her. Losing her apartment was big on her. Especially when she almost lost the one thing left of her mom.

Luca wakes up and crawls his way over and placed his head on her lap.

"Luca..." she cried sliding off the bed and sat down on the floor and hugged him as he whined. He was worried and confused on why she was crying. All he could do was be there for her.

I couldn't control my tears. Tears just kept coming out. I don't know why I'm crying. It hurts so much...I lost Yuzu, my home, I hurt Katsuki and Kiri and most of all....I lost someone I deeply cared for. I've lost everything and my chest hurts so much it feels like it's being ripped open.

"Luca.." she cried as she gripped onto his fur tightly.

On the other side of the door Hawks was standing behind, listening to her cry. He was sad for her. He hates seeing her like this. He wanted to walk back in but he didn't want to seem like he was eavesdropping. A frown took upon his face as he walked back to his room.

***

The next morning I was making myself coffee. I couldn't get a good nights rest last night because I was too busy thinking about everything that happened. It was like my whole world is falling apart.

As I sat down on the couch, I see Hawks walking down the stairs already dressed up in his hero costume.

"Oh goodmorning ______!" He smiles widely.

"Morning."

"Eh?" He muttered under his breath.

Her eyes...they're really puffy. She must've cried herself to sleep last night....if only I could just hold you while you sleep peacefully _____... Hawks thought.

"You're up early. Everything alright?"

"Yes I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep last night that's all." She replied as she took a sip of her coffee.

'You're fine'?? ______ why are you lying? I know you're not fine. Anyone who goes through situations like this are never okay... Hawks thought.

He laughs and says, " well I did offer my cuddles last night but you refused. That would've helped you sleep-" He was cut off when she uses her telekinesis on him. He froze as her eyes turned pink with a pink aura around her hand.

"Eh?"

"Enough. I already told you that there's no way I'd be laying in the same bed as you."

"O-okay alright, b-but can you let go of your q-quirk please?" He winced at the pain as she lets go.

"I made you coffee. It's on the kitchen counter. I didn't know how you like it so I made it just like mine."

"Haha well I like it sweet." He smiles and takes a sip.

Oh wow...this is really good... Hawks thought as he finishes his coffee.

"Are you going to the agency today?" She asked.

"Yeah there's some stuff I gotta take care of. Why? Are you going to miss me while I'm goone?" He asked jokingly and she got irritated.

"Like I'd ever miss you. " she rolled her eyes.

"Well thanks for the coffee but I must get going. Feel free to do anything you like. I'll be home tonight alright. If you need anything just call me."

"Well don't get your hopes up, cause I won't be calling you." I laughed.

"Well, see you later!" He says as he flies straight out the balcony.

I sighed as I leaned back against the couch, Luca was still asleep.

I need to keep myself busy in order to not think about everything. I can't do hero work cause I'm still healing unfortunately. So I wanted to clean some more cause I knew that there was still more to clean. I went upstairs and into the bathroom and cleaned it. Then I went into his room, when I walked in my eyes widened.

"Ugh I knew it. This man is a complete child. I don't even know how he manages to even live in here!"

His room was a mess. Clothes all over the place and he didn't even make his bed. There were coffee cans all over the dresser top, his laundry basket was overflowing, it was too much. He's like a headless chicken.

I sighed and tied my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed all of his clothes and started a load. I changed his bed sheets with fresh new ones, wiped down everything, threw away all the cans, and vacuumed his entire room. I opened the curtains and let some natural light shine through and opened the window for the breeze. Afterwards I went straight to his bathroom and it was worse than I thought. This man does not know how to leave things in order. Now I'm sounding like I have OCD. It's like he takes things out and doesn't put it back, it's all just a clutter.

I deep clean his entire bathroom and it was nice and shiny. I spray some air freshener from the bathroom to his bedroom and it smelled way better than before.

It took me almost all day to clean his entire house. I'm thinking that I made a mistake on living here. If he keeps this up I don't think I can do it. I'm not his babysitter. I know it's only been a day but seeing his mess, makes me regret it.

***

"Hi yes I was wondering if I can have a minute of your time. I was wondering if I can rent out this apart- oh...it is? That's okay I understand. Thank you very much." I hung up and leaned back.

That's the 5th one today. I've been calling for apartments to rent out but they've all been taken. My stomach then growled loudly and Luca looks up to me and tilts his head.

"I just realized I hadn't eaten all day." She chuckles softly.

I went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge, his fridge was basically empty. Then it clicks in my head, he's always going out to eat instead of cooking at home for himself. Then again if he doesn't know how to clean, what makes me think he knows how to cook too?

She sighs, "Luca I'm going to the store okay? Be a good boy and wait for me here."

***

"Thank you very much Ms. Saphira!" The lady at the register says as I walk out with 4 bags full of groceries and dog food and two other full bags floating behind me from my telekinesis.

I made it home and it was around 7:00 and Hawks still hasn't come home.

"Luca I'm home!" I called out to him, setting the bags down and he comes running from the living room barking happily.

"Hi baby did you miss me? Look what I got you!" I pull out a stuffed elephant from the bag, since his old toy was burned.

He barks loudly waiting for me to throw it as he has his butt in the air wagging his tail. I throw it far across the room and he ran after it. I then open the dog food and poured it into his new dog bowl. I set his food and fresh water down as he comes running back with the toy in his mouth.

He sets the toy down and immediately starts devouring his food.

You haven't eaten in a while huh? I'm so sorry Luca.. ______ thought.

I wash up and put everything in its place and start to make dinner. I'm exhausted but I needed to eat in order for my body to completely heal. I need the nutrients. My body feels like it wants to shut down, but I can't let that happen. I still need to get things done.

***

"I'm home!" Hawks yells out as he flies in through the balcony.

"Welcome home!" She said with a smile.

"Mmmm something smells delicious in here. Are you cooking?" He asked licking his lips.

"Cooked. I made us dinner."

His eyes widened as he blushed. "Is....is this a date?" He asked twiddling his fingers.

"Ha! What makes you think I'd wanna go on a date with you? In your dreams Hawks."

"Am I really that bad?" He asked pointing to himself.

"I never said that you dumb bird. Now go wash your hands, your food is going to get cold."

"What did you make?"

"I made spicy chicken curry." She replied as she sat down at the table.

"Never had curry before." He was about to take a bite until I cleared my throat. I had my hands together and he looked up.

"Damn Hawks, where are your manners?"

"R-Right. Sorry.."

"Thank you for the food!" 🙏🏽✨ they both said and began to eat.

Wow...this is...really...really delicious. Hawks thought.

"How do you like it?"

He clears his throat and looks up at me. "Well you want me to be honest?"

"Uh duh."

"I don't like it.."

"Huh?!"

"I love it. I really really love it!" He chuckled.

"Ughh shut up." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"You're an amazing cook _____. This is delicious! Wish you moved in earlier!" He laughed as I smiled.

"Thank you, been cooking ever since I was 8."

"Really? At that age? Wow you got talent."

"It's not that hard to cook. It's common sense."

"Hehe well to be honest I don't know how to cook.."

"I'm not surprised." I laughed and he raised a brow.

"Heey, I was never taught how to cook, besides I always get take-out food so there really isn't any reason for me to cook."

"Yeah well you better start learning now because I'm not going to live here forever ya know."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"While you were at work, I've spent the day searching for apartments for me to rent out. So far there was one that answered but the rent was too high. If things keep going the way they are and I can't find a place, I'll probably take that offer and I'll have to work harder."

"You mean you're not going to stay? You know you can stay here as long as you like. I really don't mind."

"And be a burden to you? No thanks, I appreciate you letting me stay here but I can't stay here forever."

A burden to me? What is she talking about? He thought.

"_______?"

"Yes?"

"You think you're being a burden to me?"

"......"

"Hmm?"

"Yes, can we please just eat."

"Okay but can I ask you something?"

"What is it."

"I didn't want to bring this up but when I left your room last night, I heard you crying. What was that all about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Now finish your food, I need to start the dishwasher."

"_______."

He kept asking and asking until he got the answer he wanted to hear. He knew something was bugging her but she didn't want to tell him.

"_______."

"Hawks enough." I got up and walked straight to the sink and he got up and followed behind.

"What's wrong? What are you not telling me?"

"What part of don't worry about me do you not understand? Just leave it alone. I'll be out of your hair in no time. I don't want to have to depend on anyone, I can do it on my own."

"_______ I'm not going to leave this spot until you tell me-"

"SHUT UP!" Her eyes turned pink as she held him up with her telekinesis. He was wincing at the pain.

"I'VE LOST EVERYTHING!! DON'T YOU GET IT?! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT!! MY LIFE IS FALLING APART SO QUICKLY I CAN'T KEEP UP TO MAINTAIN IT! I'VE LOST MY HOME, MY BEST FRIEND, I'VE LOST THE PERSON I CARED FOR DEEPLY AND HE'S GONE! I ALMOST LOST LUCA AND THE ONE THING LEFT I HAD OF MY MOTHER! IF I STAY HERE AND IF DABI FINDS OUT, HE'LL PROBABLY BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND TOO! AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO LET THAT HAPPEN! IT'S THE PEOPLE I DEEPLY CARE NEAR AND DEAR TO MY HEART THE MOST ALWAYS GETTING HURT! MY MOM, MICHIRU,YUZU AND KATSUKI AND KIRI! I'VE HURT THEM BOTH. I HURT MY FRIENDS AND I LET YUZU DOWN! I WASN'T STRONG AND FAST ENOUGH TO SAVE HER! I DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN TO YOU HAWKS! DON'T YOU GET IT? IT HURTS...it's hurts so much!" She cried as she held her chest as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I'm hurting so much! For once in my life I'm actually confused and don't know what to do! I'm...heartbroken. I'm lost. I'm in so much pain...I'm under so much stress and guilt that it's killing me from the inside out. It's tearing me apart! I have nothing left! I have no one!"

She looks up at Hawks and her eyes widened, seeing him in pain reminded her of her father. Suddenly ______ starts reliving those flashbacks of her father.

Her eyes widened. She was terrified that she was the same monster he is.

She starts breathing heavily as her eyes were wide as she held her hand against her chest. She lets go of her quirk and Hawks falls on his knees, coughing and trying to catch his breath.

He looks up at ______ and his eyes widened seeing her having trouble breathing as she held her chest. She was having an anxiety attack.

"_______!"

"No stay back! I....don't want to hurt....you-" her eyes roll back and she fell to the floor unconscious.

"_______!"

Her face became sweaty and slightly red as she's breathing heavily.

"Damn, she's heating up."

Luca comes running to the kitchen and cries seeing her passed out on the floor. He licks her face trying to wake her up but it wasn't working. He barks at Hawks as if he were telling him to help her.

Hawks picks her up carefully and carried her up to her room, where he tucked her into bed and placed a wet towel on her forehead.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have pushed her into telling me. I should've just waited for her to be ready to tell me." He said sitting down on the bed and stares at her deeply as she breathes heavily in her sleep.

"I'm so sorry _______. I was just so worried about you. I care about you so much kid."

Luca comes walking in with his toy in his mouth and jumps on the bed and lays next to her, resting his head on her legs.

"Luca, if she wakes up come and get me okay?" He asked and Luca cries with his ears droopy. Hawks looks down at her face once more and looks at her soft plump lips. He slowly leans in and just before his lips met hers, Luca growls at him and Hawks shot straight up.

"Okay okay! Sorry Luca, I understand you're very protective of her." Hawks quickly walks out the room and went straight to his.

"Hmm?"

Hawks notices his room spotless with new bed sheets and his laundry neatly folded on his bed.

She must've...done this for me while I was out. Which explains why she was so tired and worn out. She's not even fully recovered too....

He sits down on his bed and sighs. He slowly falls back as he stares at the ceiling with his arms and wings spread out.

"Ugh what am I doing? Why did I have to push her like that? Hawks you idiot!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Like and comment!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

152K 4K 29
Betrayal. Lust. Power. Rising from the shadows of her hidden life to save a stranger, Y/N L/N, a young woman with an overpowered quirk, is swept into...
334 21 8
A new member has joined the League of Villains. She goes by the name Dabi. Her one and only goal for being there is to make sure her father feels eve...
4.9K 179 32
Eighty percent of the entire world's population are born with some type of special ability. They are called quirks. Many of those with quirks devote...
128 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...