The Perfect Guy [Hawks x Dabi...

By haruminsenpai

"You need to give up, I've had about enough. It's not hard to see.....she is mine." Dabi said as he lit his h... More

about y/n ✨
1.welcome to tokyo!
2. yuzu
3. training
4. dabi
5. dinner
6. hawks
7. saphira
8. the moon is beautiful..isnt it?
9. date
10. bakusquad
11. beach day
12. beach day pt.2
13. lazy day
14. third wheel
15. third wheel pt.2
16. haru
17. combo
18. misunderstanding
19. forgive.
20. surprise!
21. apology
22. michiru
23. party
24. party pt.2
25. hangover
26. patrol
27. oblivion
28. izanami
29. taken
30. miles
31. miles pt. 2
32. mission
33. mission pt. 2
34. saphira vs. izanami
35. kyro
36. rescue
37. you shouldn't push yourself ______
38. a memory of a memory
39. a pain in the ass
40. reunited
‼️Author's Note ‼️
41. situated
42. pro hero michi
43. good luck
45. fire on fire
46. upgrades
47. interview
48. itaru sato
49. controlled
50!!! happy birthday _______, i love you..
51. the truth..
52. life or death
53. heart of a hero, soul of a wolf
53.5 sneak peek : suffer
54. katsuki
55. nowhere
56. searching
56.5 vicious
57. reconnect
58. roommates
59. graduation
60. oops
61. silver wolf agency
62. I finally found you
63. WHY?! pt. 1
64. WHY?! pt.2
65. together as one
66. feelings
67. ghost
68. manifest
69. night flight

44. I missed you <3

266 6 4
By haruminsenpai

‼️⚠️mature content ⚠️‼️

"Oh my- am I dreaming?" He said as he tightens his grip more.

"No babe you aren't. I'm finally home...for good." She chuckled.

He pulls away and looks directly into my eyes and he caressed my cheek slowly. "You have no idea how much I've missed you!" Dabi cried and he leans in and kisses me passionately. Deeply.

I missed his kisses, more than anything. It's been a while. I never want to be away from him again. He pulls away as saliva was connected from both our lips. He smiles and kisses me once again.

"Eager for my lips huh?" She smirked.

"I haven't seen you in about a week so fuck yeah I'm craving your lips." He kisses me some more.

"How've you been Dabi?" I asked as we both pull away.

"To be honest, it was very lonely in here. Luca and I missed you a shit ton. I heard what happened with Kyro on the news. How did that go?" Dabi asked as he pulls me onto his lap and he rubbed my inner thigh. He was really touchy.

"It went well, we saved Haru and Michiru. She's back to her old self again. As for Kyro.."

Kyro and the rest of the organization were locked up in confinement. With a blindfold around Kyro's eyes and chains wrapped around his body and cuffs on hands to prevent him from using his quirk.

"Kyro is locked up, for good. He's not getting out anytime soon or his group. It's over." She said as Dabi rubbed her arms and gasped. He felt upon a few scars on her arms, pulling the sleeves up and he growls. "And these?" He said rubbing her scars.

I pulled my sleeve down quickly and said, "they were from..."

Images of Izanami beating the shit out me came to my mind.

"They we're from Izanami."

"You mean Michiru?" He asked as he looked annoyed and angry.

"Yes, but don't worry it was all taken care of. I mean I'm alive am I not?"

"Yeah.." he pouted and hugged me again. "I'm just glad you're alright. I was so worried about you ______." He said as he kisses my forehead.

"I'm fine babe." I chuckled. Soon Luca comes from the ground and tries to jump on the bed but fails to do so as he fell back on his but. I lifted him up with my telekinesis and brought him on top and he comes rushing towards Dabi and I and got in between us. We had the biggest hug all together as Luca licked both our faces. He was happy to see the both of us back together again.

***

"I'm going to take a shower okay babe." I said getting up off the bed but that made Dabi whine. "Wait noo. Come back! You just got back and I demand some cuddles right now. Luca didn't want to cuddle with me while you were gone, you know how frustrating it is to not cuddle with someone??"

"Don't worry I'll be quick." She laughed.

"Ughhh" Dabi groaned as he lays down facing the ceiling. Luca had fallen asleep on his little bed.

I walked up to the mirror and got undressed. I realized that I still had my scars from Izanami, but they were healing slowly. I walk to the shower and turned on the hot water as steam forms. Grabbed my speaker and played the song "Make It by 2PM." and hopped right in.

I start humming to the song as the water flowed throughout my body and it felt relaxing. I'm just so happy to be back in my own home and not have to worry about sharing a bed with an idiot with wings.

I rubbed my body with soap over my scars and cleansed very good. I stood under the shower head and let the water hit my face and sighed. The steam was very relaxing. As I was about to finish rinsing off, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into his body.

I chuckled softly and turned around facing Dabi as he has this look in his eyes. A....lewd look...

"I'm almost done babe-" he interrupts me as he leans down and kisses my lips harshly as his tongue flicked mine. I fell deep into his kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and he slowly starts rubbing my wet and soapy body seductively and we both become drenched.

That's when the song changes to "Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana" and Dabi pins me up against the shower wall with his body.

I'm thinking am I about to die right now...he's so hard cause I'm feeling his hard dick against my body right now. I slowly moved my hand down and grabbed his dick and start rubbing it slowly, just to tease him a bit because why not.

He wasted no time, he picks me up and makes sure that he's in me as his breathing was shakey. He held me up with his arms wrapped around my body.

"Fuck!" I gasped in shock as he entered me. "Mmmm." He groaned in my lips as he bit them. I'm stretched so wide it burns. He pulls away from my lips and starts sucking on my neck as he's still in me. He bites me and pulls away and looks directly in my eyes.

"Let's...take this to bed.." he said with his dark. Deep. Hot voice. He walks out of the shower and as he takes steps, it goes in and out. "SHIT! This feels weird, h-hurry up and g-get to ffucking bed Dabi!" I cried as I began leaving scratch marks on his back and my grip became tighter. He slowly walks into the bedroom purposely and he feels how deep he is and looks down.

"We're almost there." He groaned.

We finally get to the room, not dry at all and he flips me over and slams right into me. "SHIT DABI!" My back can't even handle this anymore.

"You wanted it didn't you? Take it you whore." He pushed my back to where there is an arch and forces all of him inside. "Fuck ______ there we go, right there babe."

He then violently slaps my ass as I flinch. "This is my ass, understand? Nobody else's." He quickly grabs the lit candle from the counter and drips the wax all over my back leading down to my ass as I gasped. It felt good in a way, the burning sensation sent chills up my spine. I enjoyed that burning feeling if I'm completely honest. "Ah fuck!" He puts the candle back and he slaps my ass once more, turns me over and pulls me up by my neck with one hand and kisses me deeply but tightens his grip around my neck but not too hard. He was being mindful of what happened last time.

He then begins to kiss me all over and left hickeys but his hands are still around my neck. He comes back up and spits in my mouth and grabs two fingers and put them to the back of my throat. I hold back my gag as he's bobbing my head. He finally takes it out, let's go of my neck and throws me down to the bed and I start coughing and tears began to fall down. "Yea, I fucking love it when you cry. Open your goddamn legs right now."

I open them up and get the two wet fingers that were once in my mouth in my drenched pussy. "OH FUCK! Yes, yes, yes faster! I'm gonna cum!" He goes faster as I clenched the bed sheets tighter, and tighter and toes curl up with the pleasure I'm receiving. "You're going
to cum you fucking slut, hm? I'll let you cum after you say my name. What's my name?" He growled and goes deeper and adds a finger and my voice is screaming with loud moans.

"I can't fucking hear you! What's my name _____!" He quickly pulls his fingers out and puts his dick right inside and forces his all in me. "What's my FUCKING NAME you whore?!" I gave in and did as he told.

"DABI! oh fuck please Dabi I'm going to cum!" He let's put a big groan and pushes my legs outwards so he can get all the way inside and my legs began to shake uncontrollably. "Cum for me baby." We both moan and groan together and we both reached the end of our pleasure.

He hovered above me as his breathing had gotten heavier. He brushes my hair out of my face and behind my ears and kisses me. As he's still in me, cum drips from my pussy and he continues to go in and out slowly, teasing me.

He slowly grabs both my wrists and held it above my head and tightens his grip. "Fuuuck.." He moaned in my mouth as our breathing was rough.

He pulls away, for a split second we just stared at each other as we're lost in each other's eyes. And once again he devoured my mouth with his very own. He sucks on my tongue harshly and bites my lips as they're now bruised.

Then it happened, he lets go of my wrists as I kept them down and he slides his hands down to my hips and he pulled me forward and rammed his dick into my now throbbing pussy. He picked up the speed pretty quickly and with each thrust, I let out a moan. I bury my face in his nape as I hear him moaning and groaning in my ear and I try to catch my breath, trying to relax so that my body will accept him and the pain will go away.

I've never felt so full and I feel like I can't breathe. "Shit, shit," I groaned. He wasn't done with me just yet.

"Jesus fuuck." I hear him grunt. His harsh panting is the only sound in this room louder than me. "Even this wet, you're so fucking tight."

I can't answer. Not when I'm so focused on how deep he feels inside me. There's so much of him I can't think straight. I can only feel so, so much.

We then found ourselves moving to the couch in the living room and kept fucking. We were fucking all around the apartment. Fucking like there's no tomorrow. I sat on his lap as he's still inside me and I bounced up and down and the clapping noise got louder and louder with my hands placed on his shoulders gripping tightly. He leaned his head back as he kept moaning and groaning, keeping his hands on my hips. Sweat dripping down his hot steamy body.

He rubs my titties slowly and teased the nipple and leans in and sucks it. Kissing them until there were bite marks and hickeys left. I moaned louder and louder as he continues to tease my nipples. I kept bouncing up and down until I got slow. But that only made him slap my ass.

"Don't slow down! Don't slow down!" He moaned as he slaps my ass harder, making me go faster and faster. "That's it! Keep going baby! Don't...don't stop." We both moan and he grabs my cheeks roughly and forces me to kiss him as our breathing was yet again rough as we're making love.

My body was convulsing under his touch. My body was letting Dabi take control. With every thrust, I was on the brink of an orgasm but I managed to control myself and held back as we're now fucking on the balcony. I was leaning over with my hands against the rail and he was fucking me hard from behind. Harder than ever. He slaps my ass more and more as my moans became louder. "That's it baby, let the whole world know...that you're mine. What's MY FUCKING NAME!?" He groans as he grabs the back of my neck and lifts my head up with one hand and pulls my hair with the other.

"DABI!" I moaned so loudly that I'm pretty sure everyone in the neighborhood knows now. That I don't belong to anyone else. This man was a fucking stallion, yet still he had a gentle touch too. His dick was most definitely bruising the walls of my vagina right now. He was so well endowed there was an amount of pain but I loved every, fucking second. I loved having him buried deep inside me.

My legs soon became weak as they shook uncontrollably, I couldn't stay standing anymore. But he insisted on going. But he stops for a split second and lifts me up from behind, holding my legs up with his arms and carried me back to the bedroom and throws be down on the bed. He forces my legs open and rams into me once more as I screamed.

"FUCK DABI!" It felt like his huge dick was up to my heart. This man was a monster. A few tears fall down my face as my eyes roll back and I grip the sheets tightly. "T-T-Too deeep, fuck Dabi, harder please!" He's blank staring at me into my eyes as he's trying to hold in his moans and grunts, "Open your fucking mouth." I open wide and Dabi then spits right in my mouth and I swallow with little hesitation.

"Oh fuck Dabi, mhm, fuck me just like that please." He gets angrier and angrier you could see it in his eyes. I start to pled more by saying his name. "Shut your fucking mouth you dirty slut!" As he's saying that he goes faster and I try him once again by saying his name. "D-Dabii! Yes! Harder Dabi!" He then opens his mouth and lets out a huge grunt and his body was shaking. "You're driving me crazy you shit, fuck little cum slut, hm? Fuck!"

"Oh fuck Dabii, I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" I moaned and he moans louder. "Fuck, baby I'm gonna cum too!" We're both yelping for help and ended up cumming together, him letting out a low moan before emptying himself inside me and filling me up and me ending up in a puddle of juices. He lets go of my legs as they shook tremendously, I had lost complete feeling in them and my entire body. I could feel the instant dampness between my thighs and my legs wouldn't stop shaking long after we finished fucking.

He hovers above me once more and looks deep into my eyes and kisses my forehead. "You're such a good girl ______." He said out of breath.

I lay on the bed, not being able to move at all, my body was done for. I'm sore all over and it hurt to even move a bit. Dabi gets up and takes the wet sheets off the bed and hung them outside on the balcony and comes back and grabs extra blankets from the closet. He slowly and carefully lifts me up as I whimper, and gently lays down with me. He pulls the blankets over our bodies, as we both shook and our breathing was still heavy. We faced each other and he brushed my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead and smiles. He takes extra super care of me as he cuddles with me deeply.

I slowly placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it and we both fall fast asleep cause we're both worn, out.

***

The next morning I awoke in complete soreness. Dabi had his arms wrapped around my waist as were in the spooning position and his head in my nape. His body warmth was what kept the soreness down a notch.

He snored softly as I reached behind and scratched his head. I the slowly slip through his arms and got up. I sat on the edge of the bed and my body shook. I was afraid that I might not be able to stand from last night. I slowly stand up and succeeded so far, until I took one step and my legs gave out and fell hard to the floor.

"Ow.."

Dabi woke up to me falling and he sits up in confusion. "______?"

"I'm alright I'm alright." I waved him off as I got on my knees and faced Dabi and he smiled. "Looks like someone can't walk." He smirked.

"Listen here smartass, I'll get the hang of it. I just need to take it slow." I got back up slowly and walked straight to the bathroom holding whatever I could to keep me standing and Dabi laughed as he got up as well. But for him, his legs were weak but not as weak as mine.

I looked in the mirror and I was in complete shock. My body...was covered in bruises, hickeys and bite marks from head to toe. In between my thighs, my arms, my stomach, my chest and my neck. All from Dabi himself....what a freak.

I rubbed my arms, hips, breasts and lips as I remember every sensational loving touch from Dabi last night. Last night, is definitely a night to remember.

I walked back into the room and put panties on and one of his shirts as Dabi was sitting up on the bed with his sweats on.

"I like you, in my t-shirt." His voice was low. Dark. Hot.

"I prefer it on the bedroom floor." I teased, although, it wasn't really a joke. I crawled back into bed and sat next to him as I put my hair in a ponytail.

"Ah, you make it so hard for me." He sounded angry, yet he never raised his voice.

"What's hard?" I smirked looking down at his ever growing bulge between his legs.

My head jolted up as I gulped and couldn't move. His hand was wrapped around my jaw and the base of my neck. He was holding me in place, forcing me to stare, deep, into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. My breath hitched, and an inaudible whimper left my lips. He slowly leans in and kisses me deeply as I let out a soft moan.

He places his hands on my waist and slowly pushes me down on the bed. He pulls away and leans down and puts his head between my legs, with every breath tickling me, he bites my panties and pulls them off with his teeth as he's looking deeply in my eyes.

I should've kept my mouth shut... _____ thought.

He spits my panties out of his mouth and stood back up, taking his sweats off as it comes off his hard dick slowly. He pulls me by my waist to the edge of the bed and enters me slowly. "D-Dabi be gentle...I'm. I'm sore." But in my mind I wanted him to ram into me. He slowly goes in and out as we're in the missionary position and places my legs on his shoulders. He chose to ignore what I said and picks up the pace as the clapping noise became louder and so did my moans.

My pussy began throbbing from the soreness and pain. He didn't slow down at all. He kisses my legs and lets go and leans down and chokes me carefully which causes me to smile. Dabi being rough with me, during sex, I liked it if I'm being completely honest. He was very dominate. And I, loved it.

"Faster Dabi, faster!" He growls and goes deeper and harder in me and the pain was through the roof. But it still felt good. I kept closing my legs and crying due to the pain but that made Dabi open my legs. "Don't you dare fucking close your legs. You...are going to take it all." He grunts and slaps me and suddenly rams into me and I scream, loudly. 

Tears flowing down my face as I grip the sheets. His breathing becomes heavier and that's when I knew he was about to cum. I quickly push him off and got down on my knees and wrapped my lips around his member and suck fast. "W-What are you- oh fuck yesss baby don't stop." He moans and grabs ahold of my head and bobs my head back and forth fast and hard. I couldn't breath with his dick down my throat. "S-Shiit. I'm gonna cum baby!"

He suddenly cums inside my mouth and I hesitated to swallow but I did anyways. I love the taste of him. I could feel his dick pulsating in my mouth and he lets go of my head. "Look at me and swallow it all." He growled and I did so.

***

After many rounds, we ended up taking a shower together and spent the day at home together. I had texted Hawks that I needed a few days off and that I needed to spend time at home and decompress. He had said to not worry about it and to take my time, which I didn't hesitate to do.

Dabi kept me in his arms all day and wouldn't let me go. Made him a home cooked meal cause I know he's been missing my cooking. And at the end of the day, we cuddled in bed with the lights dim and soft music playing in the background.

"You're tired." He mumbled, his left hand went into my curls, and that was making me even more sleepy as he played with my hair. And he knew that exact spot.

"Yea I am, but I don't want to move." She said closing her eyes.

"Then don't." He kissed my forehead before hoisting one of my legs so I straddle to him, my front was pressed up against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck before leaning my head on his shoulder, I probably look like a baby. "Sleep sweetheart."

Yeah, he's definitely my new favorite feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~

Like and comment!

I'm sorry if this smut was kinda bad. I'm a little rusty ngl. Haven't wrote smut in a while. But hope you enjoyed and had two heartbeats🥲✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
545 58 15
Dabi×Reader Or the story of two broken souls, scared with the wounds from their demons, playing a dangerous game of love and trust. - You are back fr...
22.2K 817 56
Dabi X Reader X Hawks COMPLETED Like Hawks, you were raised by the Commission to be the perfect weapon. Unlike Hawks, you didn't have the title of be...
334 21 8
A new member has joined the League of Villains. She goes by the name Dabi. Her one and only goal for being there is to make sure her father feels eve...