It's Definitely You [disconti...

Bởi scaurora29

"Oh yeah? You sound like the only thing you ever do is look at me. You should get a new hobby, Taehyung." "No... Xem Thêm

Background and Character Info
Scouted
Opportunities
Decisions and Confrotations
Seoul-Bound
Home, Seoul Home
Dancing Queen
Dormmates
Official Business
Kiss, Marry, Kill
Fight or Flight? Definitely Flight
You Again?
Hide and Seek
Tag, You're It!
Seeker (Taehyung's POV)
Friends?
Lockdown
2 AM
Running From My Problems
Ready, Set....
Go!
I Need U
Author's Note

Group Introductions

43 0 3
Bởi scaurora29

"You're Jimin and Jungkook, from Bts!"

My mouth dropped open.

I don't think my eyes could get any wider.

Jimin and Jungkook were both frozen, arms still tangled together as they stared at the blond girl in the doorway. The girl stared back in awe.

I saw the boys out of my peripheral vision slowly turning to face me. I stared at the ground, not believe my freaking ears.

I just talked to two idols.

Two idols who earn millions of dollars.

I just teased and made fun of millionaires.

I looked up, catching Jimin's eye. His expression, filled with concern and a little bit of fear, made me quickly speak.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked slowly.

He bit his lip. "I....forgot?"

I snorted. "You forgot you were a millionaire or you forgot that thousands of people simp after you?"

He slowly started to smirk. "Are you one of those thousands?"

I held up my hand. "Don't even start, traitor."

Jungkook relaxed his hold on Jimin. "Am I a traitor?" He asked, looking like a kicked puppy.

I cleared my throat. "No, definitely not, you're perfect," I blurted.

He smiled as Jimin looked offended.

"Excuse me—" he started.

Suddenly, another voice came from behind us, coming from the dorm behind the blond girl.

"Ae-cha, who was at the door?"

The blond girl turned inside halfway, a panicked look in her eyes. She cut her eyes back to us, settling on me.

Her eyes widened. "A new member is here!" She announced, starting to grin.

A chorus of "what?!" sounded inside as several pairs of feet were heard scrambling toward the door.

"That's our que," I heard Jimin whisper. I almost laughed as I turned to see them speedily walking toward the stairwell.

Jungkook turned at the doorway and waved, to which I waved back. I immediately put it back down when Jimin raised his, smirking.

I watched as he poked Jungkook's shoulder. "How come she likes you better than me?"

"Maybe it's because I actually tried to tell her the truth," Jungkook sassed.

They rounded the corner, the sound of their argument barely reaching my ears. I laughed quietly to myself before turning around.

I swear I almost screamed.

Four heads poked out from behind the blond girl, Ae-cha, on either side of the doorframe. I stared at the multicolored sight in front of me with wide eyes.

One of the girls, who's head was sticking out from Ae-cha's right, spoke first.

     "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that two members of Bts?" The girl had a soft voice, and her dark purple haired swayed a bit as she crained her neck to get a glimpse of the two boys.

     Another girl, this one with pink hair, turned to the purple-haired girl from Ae-cha's other side.

     "'Forgive me'? What are you? 81?" She teased. She had a slight accent I couldn't place that filtered into her Korean.

I watched a taller silver-haired girl put her hands on each of their shoulders.

     "Girls, let's not scare her off. We can't have a repeat of what happened with the pizza man." She sighed. "He never did come back."

     Huh?

     What pizza man?

     What is happening??

    The three girls turned to me and quickly apologized. I nodded absently, still questioning what they had to do to make a pizza delivery man never want to come back.

     "Guys, maybe we should move so she can get in?"

     The voice was blunt but quiet, and I furrowed my eyebrows as I searched for it's owner. My eyes finally landed on a girl to the left of Ae-cha, her face barely showing underneath the pink-haired girl's arm. She was obviously tiny, the pink girl absolutely towering over her, and her hair was short and a pretty brown color. Her large innocent doe-eyes met mine, and for a moment I was reminded of the shy person that had just left.

     There were muttered sayings of agreements as the five girls shuffled around to let me in. I walked through the doorway, slipping off my shoes next to the others', and immediately took in my new home.

     To the right of the door was a medium sized kitchen. The cabinets were dark grey, standing out against the white of the walls and countertops. Scattered across the counters and island was multiple bowls and pans, filled with some kind of food. There was an open cookbook propped against the wall next to the sink, and beside it was a plugged up phone which was playing a song I didn't recognize.

     The kitchen led directly into the living room, where the walls turned into a pretty light green color. Against the wall facing a tv was a grey couch, which had a few white and green pillows to tie in the wall color. Blankets laid discarded across the floor, the couch, and two multicolored bean bags, which I had to hide my snort at remembering the sound of scrambling I heard earlier. Two lamps were placed on tables next to the couch, turned off due to the open wall of windows. A glass table was placed in the middle of it all, and much like the kitchen counters, was covered in bowls, books, and a few magazines.  Underneath it was fluffy looking white rug, and I had to restrain myself from running over there and immediately laying face-down on it.

     To each side of the room was a hallway, leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms I guess.

     The silver-haired girl looked at me with tired eyes, the rest of her face betraying no emotion.

"Come on, let's go sit down so you can introduce yourself," she said, already walking to collapse on the couch.

The other girls followed her, plopping down on the rest of the sitting places. The brown-haired girl sat between the silver and purple-haired girls, her feet tucked under herself. The pinkette (is that a word?) had already resigned herself to one of the beanbags, Ae-cha sitting on the other one.

I moved to sit on the floor just as the silver girl protested.

She kicked Ae-cha's beanbag with her foot. "Get up."

Ae-cha looked at her, confused. "Why me?"

"Because you're the closest and easiest to mess with. Now, get up. The new girl needs a seat."

"Why can't we just share?"

"I hope you're not asking me, because you know my answer."

"Right, my bad." She turned to me and scooted over, patting the space beside her on the beanbag.

She looked so excited and sincere that I gave her a small grin as I got up and sat beside her on the large bean bag.

She looked at me with big eyes. "We're best friends now!" She stated.

I—

"Okay?" I said, phrasing it like a question.

She held her hand out. "I'm Ae-cha, but you probably already know that because of how loudly—" she quickly glared at the silver-haired girl "someone decided to scream it in front of my biases."

The purple girl spoke up. "Wait, so that was two members of Bts outside?"

The silver-haired girl held up her hand, which was colored with several tattoos. "Can you two please not get sidetracked? I think we should at least know the poor girl's name before you scare her off. How else can we send an apology letter?"

I snorted, trying not to laugh at the girls comment. She looked back at me amused, proud that I found her funny.

The rest of the girls sighed. The brunette not-so-subtly lowered her raised hand, pretending to fix her hair.

They all looked at me expectantly.

"Am I being interviewed right now?"

"Yes," the silver girl answered. "Now hurry up, the suspense is killing me."

I nodded, looking at them with a smile.

"My name is Oh Ye-seo. I'm 20 years old, and I'm your new member." My eyes shifted between them. "And you guys?"

The purple-haired girl spoke first, giving me a shy smile.

"My name is Gwan Sun-hee," she said. "I'm 17 years old."

The brunette excitedly raised her hand, bouncing her spot to go next.

With a smirk, the pinkette started speaking before she could.

"I'm Yang Iseul, but you can call me Isla since that's my name back in Leeds. I'm 18 and unlike these two absolute fetuses—" she pointed to Sun-hee and the brunette "—I'm already graduated and no longer attend school."

"Who are you calling a fetus, you fetus!" The brunette exclaimed.

Iseul snickered. "Maybe you should try harder to pass your biology class, love, because you obviously haven't a clue what a fetus even is."

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay Mrs. college-dropout, at least I try."

Iseul made a move to stand. "You wanna go?" She smirked, looking the brunette girl up and down. "I'm not afraid to fight a 15 year old."

"You should be, I'll smack that smirk off your stupid face."

"As if you could reach it."

"Oh my GOSH, can you two just be civil for a few more freaking minutes? I'm trying to pay attention to Ye-seo," the grey haired girl groaned, her tattooed arm covering her eyes.

"Sorry."

"My bad, Big Ben."

The grey haired girl moved her arm away so she could glare at Iseul. "Call me that again and you'll have some BIG freaking problems."

I leaned over to Ae-cha. "This new kdrama trailer looks really good," I whispered.

"Should I go grab popcorn?" She whispered back.

We grinned at each other as the nonverbal challenge between 'Ben' and Iseul calmed down. The brunette turned toward me.

"So like I was going to say, before I was so rudely interrupted—"

"Don't even start. Just continue."

"Fine. My name is Lee Xiuying. Like the flamingo said I'm 15 years old, and sadly still required to attend school."

She turned and looked at the silver haired girl as if to say 'you happy now?'.

'Ben' ignored her as she turned to get my full attention. "I'm Takahashi Benichiyo, but I'd rather be called Ben or Beni. I'm 21 years old, and as I've already been told, I am the leader of this band of idiots."

I felt a poking on my shoulder and I half expected to turn and see Seo-jun. Instead, I was met with the face of Ae-cha.

"When were you born?" She asked.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Do the math then."

"Just tell me."

I rolled my eyes. "December 27, 1998."

Ae-cha groaned as Iseul broke into a loud laugh.

"Really Ae-cha?" She snickered. "Your birthdate is the last day of the year, what made you think you would win?"

"I was hoping she was born in January so I could brag about her having to call me unnie."

Iseul broke down into laughs again. "Hah! Now you have to call her unnie!"

Ae-cha opened her mouth to complain just as Sun-hee spoke. "Where are you from? I can't pick out your accent," she asked curiously.

"Well I spent most of my life in America," I answered. "But before I was scouted my family and I moved back to Japan to take care of my grandparents."

I saw Beni's eyes widen, so I wasn't surprised when she spoke in Japanese. "You're from Japan? Are you fully Japanese?"

I grinned at her. "No, I'm only a quarter Japanese. My grandmother is American and everyone on my dad's side is Korean. And yes, I lived in Japan until I turned 6, which is when we moved."

"While this moment is absolutely lovely," Iseul interrupted. "Can we please talk in a language we all understand? Some of us enjoy being nosy."

Xiuying cracked up, hiding her face in her hands to try and cover her laughing.

"So where in America are you from?" Sun-hee asked, trying to reign everything in.

"I'm from Florida," I answered.

Xiuying stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes. "Have you ever been to Disney World?"

I grinned. "Yeah, my family and I used to go all the time."

Xiuying, Iseul, and Ae-cha all sighed. "Wow!" They said.

The room went silent for a bit before Beni clapped her hands together, causing the two nearest to her to jump.

"I just received a text from Bang pd-nim," she announced, and then turned to me. "He said that your things should be delivered in the lobby. He also said if you need anything to tell me and I can tell him so we can get you set up."

She looked up from her phone. "That's pretty much it. Sun-hee and Iseul, can you two go get Ye-seo's luggage? I need to show her around the rest of the dorm."

The two girls nodded and headed towards the front door.

Beni turned back to me and pointed to the hallway to the right of the living room.

"Down that hallway is Sun-hee, Iseul, and Xiuying's rooms. At the end there's one of the bathrooms, but I wouldn't recommend ever entering it because the three of them are pretty disorganized and messy," she explained.

I followed her movements with my eyes as she pointed down the opposite hallway.

"Ae-cha and I's rooms are down this hallway and we have our own bathroom as well at the end. You'll be taking the empty room beside mine. The room beside Ae-cha's is currently full with a ton of random crap."

"Hey! Don't make fun of our practice room!" Ae-cha's voice complained from behind the counter where she and Xiuying were trying to salvage whatever was in the bowls.

"Practice for what? Hoarders the tv show?"

I snickered behind my hand as the two behind the counter made sounds of protest. Beni, once again, ignored them as she led me down the hallway. She pointed at one of the doors.

"This is my room," she said, then she pointed at its neighboring door. "That one's yours. I think it's furnished with a bed and dresser and stuff, but if you need anything just tell me."

She opened the door to her own room and paused. "Also, feel free to take a shelf and drawer in the bathroom. We left space for future members."

Beni met my eyes, giving me a small smile. "Welcome to the group, Ye-seo."

With that she entered her own room, leaving me standing alone in the middle of the hallway, smiling to myself.

I stared at the closed door as I let everything set in.

I had actually made it.

I had passed the audition.

I had my own room. In a dorm for idols.

Grinning, I pulled out my phone.

Seo-jun was gonna go nuts.

____________________________________
I hope you liked this chapter! The rest of the girl group has been introduced so things are really starting to kick off now.

Only a few more chapters until....

Happy reading!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

835 62 24
He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like others who dreams of succeeding in the fu...
353K 17.4K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
15.5K 924 35
"I'm always doubting myself, but here he is, believing in me. And, now he's looking at me with that smile that never fails to make my heart flutter...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...