๐“”๐š—๐š‘๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐“Ÿ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ...

Galing kay Crazy_mad_Angel

ENHYPEN Preferences and reactions here. Ideas can be given.๐Ÿ’ญโœจ Higit pa

Where you will meet for the first time?
First meeting
After the first meeting
Do they think about you?
What will she call you?
How will you call him
Your first photo together (friends)
Will he invite you somewhere together?
Where will you go?
Your way out
Do they take you for a couple? And when?
Reaction to friends?
His thoughts in front of friends?
Will he embarrass you in front of your friends?
Will she walk you home?
Photos from the meeting
Will he want to show the Hybe?
When he shows you label?
Will he invite you to their training?

Ideal type?

438 6 0
Galing kay Crazy_mad_Angel

🌹4/10
In this chapter, I give physical characteristics, not personalities, or character. I know charaker is important. But without hiding it, we quickly pay attention to the person who has the features of the appearance we like. And only later do we get to know its character.

Unfortunately. Even when walking down the street, we first see people and judge by their appearance.

Heeseung

After all, after taking a million photos, you decided to stop. And take a little walk on the beach. You walked along the water's edge talking about everything.In the opposite direction you noticed an athletic and muscular man without a shirt running. Well, it was hard not to look at him. You immediately recognized him as an ideal. You were staring at him all the time, unable to take your eyes off him until he passed you by. As you walked away, you turned around a few times to look and remember him.

You heard a slight grunting sound next to you, reminding you of Heeseung. You felt stupid for a moment that you pissed him off. The boy laughed, surprising you at the same. You were looking at him frowning. "So that's the ideal of y/n?" You nodded your head slightly.

It was hard for you to disagree with that "I would like to have such a body too." He said sadly, patting his belly. Looking like a child then. "Don't you already have?"

"Oh that's right. I have "He beamed right away.

Jay

Suddenly watching Jay delighted with "IU is brilliant" You felt a bit sad because you were far from looking like her. You decided to check his reactions when you start to admire it"Jingoo is so handsome." The boy, after hearing that, looked at you with that. What?

"He's handsome is like a perfect"
"IU is pretty too"
You made a sad face, "Unfortunately, I'm far from her." The boy put his hand on your shoulder. "I'm lucky to look like Jingoo is not." And you turned a little red.

Jake

You had a great time shopping. You were finally in the last store. You were standing with him while he was choosing sweatshirts to try on.Next to the hangers was a mannequin with the perfect outfit for boyfriend. So with a leather jacket. "This one looks perfect," I said to myself quietly without thinking, thinking the boy wouldn't hear it. The boy looked at the mannequin you were looking at. "So I'm taking this outfit" And without thinking he took it and went to the fitting room.

Unfortunately, the queue was long. While waiting, the girl came out of the fitting room. She looked like a model. She was wearing a leather jacket "WOW! Ideal!" He fired with a drooping jaw at the sight of her. You looked at him with that. Excuse me!! What about me?

"I mean, I like her style." He improved quickly. he began to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

You chuckled, "Take it easy. I also like the boys in leather jackets "

"That's why you looked at this mannequin like a miracle." He looked at the clothes he took.

"That's why you took it?" "Yeah. What other reason would I have? After all, you are my advise on these purchases. " You turned a little red "And now you won't be able to take your eyes off me while I'm wearing this"

"What? Not! It's just ... Maybe. A bit like this "you have already become a red feeling. Jake started laughing at you and stroked your head.

Sunghoon

Lying down, you started to test your ideal type. "It's not true!" you fired after reading this. It was the complete opposite of your ideal type.The boy raised his head to see what is not true. He began to read. "That's not your ideal?"You shook your head at them, "No." You started talking about the ideal. Actually, you were describing the boy next to you. You felt yourself getting hot with each time you describe it.

You had to take a break "You do and we'll see if he's lying."

Sunghoon looked a little hesitant, but eventually started taking a test. You looked very carefully at his answers. After some of you answered you felt a slight crush in your heart because it was the complete opposite of you.

The boy is finished. "Right. It's broken! ". You were shocked and happy at the same time that this did not look like his ideal, because he was the complete opposite of you. He looked at you. "I told you"

Sunoo

While waiting behind the subway, Sunoo asked you for help in selecting photos for Instagram and Twitter. You were looking at photos when a photo of a girl came up. The girl was really pretty. She had dyed blonde hair and large eyes. It resembled the female version of Sunoo in style.The boy immediately saw that you see it. He panicked and tried to take your phone away, but you took him away from him. The boy made a sad face, "Give," he said very childishly. You nodded in response to them."Give!" The boy tried to reach for the phone. And you still tried to get the phone away from him.The boy was leaning more and more over you. "Don't remove it." You were both almost on top of each other.

"Who is this?" You said with a smile because the whole situation was very fun for you. You wanted to know, out of sheer curiosity, who she is, that the boy is so afraid that you will accidentally delete the photo.

"Leave it, she's perfect." He said louder. Until a few people next door looked your side.You stopped the place. The boy retrieved the phone. He sat back down as normal. Looking to see if the photo is all "Phew". And he looked back at you.

Meanwhile, you were going back to normal sitting. "Your ideal type of girl?" Sunoo looked amused by the sentence. He smiled against his cheeks, "She's not my ideal girl. This is my cousin. "He started giggling.

"What? Then why are you sniffing so much that I would delete her photo? " You were confused by this information."I have to buy her the shirt she has in this picture there. Because the last one I poured currant juice on her. And in your knowledge, my ideal type is... "He began to talk about ideals. Most of the things were similar to you.

Jungwon

You both got the desire for a cold lemonade and a moment of rest. You've been walking down the streets looking for some good place. You were walking when a huge soap bubble flew in front of you. Going with her eyes in the direction she flew in from. You literally saw the Prince Charming. Well, just a wonder of the world. He was playing with a group of children by blowing them a huge bubble. You were so staring you would almost knock over the little girl who was chasing one of the bubbles.The boy next to you started giggling under his breath. "You want a bubble too?""Not! He wants this handsome guy. He is perfect. " Maybe you shouldn't be saying that, but for some time when you were writing with each other you felt that the boy might have a crush on you. You wanted to see how he would react to it.

Immediately the boy's eyesight changed to a sadder one, but still pretending that everything was fine. Embarrassed, he quickly looked ahead. "Oh, look! Is there a good place there? " He walked in that direction rather quickly without looking back at you. Thus giving you an answer to your theory.

NiKi

You wanted a moment to take a break from all the more terrible attractions. So you went to rest on the mill wheel. Especially you needed it right now. After you were on the hammer and for you to the next turn, which you were also afraid of.

You have already sat down in the cart and set off. You were looking at the views, unfortunately not enjoying them at all.

You were still terribly stupid about the previous attractions, which you were terribly afraid of for no reason. And it was an ordinary line, on which even the children rode. You were stupid. Because NiKi must have seen you then as a fearful child. Than as a brave scary friend.

"Y / N?" You heard the joyful Niki, who was flying from one side to the other, taking pictures.

You smiled at the boy sitting on the other side to make him say what he wanted.Niki's smiling expression changed to worried. "Y / N Something happened?""Not. Why should it? " She would not spoil his joy.

The boy sat down next to you "Are you scared again?" Without waiting for your answer, the boy grabbed your hand. But this time you pulled her out of the embrace. "Sorry" you said shyly.

Ni-Ki frowned, "For what?" "For the previous attraction where I was scared like a little child"

NiKi smirked "I think it's cute when a girl is scared and I can be her hero. And right after that, he must be shorter than me. "You both started laughing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

244K 5.5K 56
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
89.1K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
252K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
287K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."