Love Maze | BTS Poly

By emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... More

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

Endlessly

3.1K 149 19
By emmiouija

"I'm so fired," I cry out as I step through the threshold of my house.

Immediately after I had pinned that bitch to the floor, some of the Big Hit staff, including Seoyun, rushed over to usher the members out of the club for their safety. They got them into the company vehicles and brought them home. As for me, a few bouncers came and took the woman off my hands to escort her out. I came to learn that she works for JYP Entertainment, but has been trying to get a job at Big Hit. Most likely to get close to BTS.

I stood up, dusting the cigarette ash off my knees.

"That was so badass!" squealed Youngmi as she ran towards me. "I can't believe you did that!"

"Yeah, me neither," I replied, my voice quiet.

Jaehwa finally made their way over to us and stood next to their wife. They outstretched their arm, handing their phone to me with a shaky breath. "Seoyun sunbaenim is calling."

I straightened out my blazer before taking the phone from them. The music was still blaring, so I hurried to the bathroom to hear him better. "Hello? Sunbae?"

"Hoobae, are you alright?" he wondered, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine. How are the members?"

"They're okay. Just in a little shock, that's all," Seoyun imparted. "We're almost to their house."

I exhaled loudly out of frustration with myself.  "I fucked up. I'm really sorry."

"You were doing your job, Audaire."

"But...But I wasn't supposed to be working. A-And they're allowed to talk to people." My eyes began to well up with tears. "They're allowed to talk to women."

"You're right."

I sniffled. "Then why am I not in trouble?"

"Now, you may not be in trouble with me; however, I can't say the same thing about the higher-ups," he honestly disclosed. Sticking with an earnest tone, Seoyun continued, "I was uncomfortable with her touching them too. I was keeping an eye on her because I was worried she may try to touch them inappropriately. I considered telling her to leave, but you beat me to it." He chuckled at his last words which made me laugh a little too. "See, that's what I want to hear. More laughing, less crying."

I wiped the wetness from my cheek. "Yes, sir."

"I'm proud of you, Hoobae. Great job," Seoyun commended. "Get home safely."

"You too, Sunbae."

"You're not fired," says Sejin as he gets to his feet. I hadn't noticed him sitting on the couch when I came in. Someone must've woken him up to informed him of the incident because he's in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and his hair isn't neatly styled like it normally is.

"Did you talk to the higher-ups?"

"I spoke to them, yes," Sejin nods. "I guess Seoyun called them before I had a chance to."

"What'd he say to them?"

"That you were simply doing your job."

The same thing he told me. Seoyun defended me to the higher-ups.

"That woman was making the members uneasy and you acted on a split-second decision to prevent her from further harassing them," he carries on. "The higher-ups are going to disregard this whole thing. The media will probably be a different story though."

"I'm so sorry for what I did. I should've just asked her to leave."

Sejin places his hand on my shoulder. "Although I have a strong feeling what you did was out of jealously, you still protected the members from something that could have gone south very quickly."

I give him the most heartfelt smile I can muster at the moment. I gaze passed Sejin and look at the guys. "I owe you all an apology as well."

"What for?" questions Taehyung, the rising sun illuminating his frame. "I'm happy you tackled her. She wouldn't stop touching my thigh under the table no matter how many times I moved her hand away."

"Do you know her?"

"I've seen her around at events and stuff, but no, I don't."

"She must have a lot of confidence to do that to a stranger," Namjoon introduces.

"No kidding," Yoongi cuts in.

"I'm just glad nobody got hurt. Well, you guys, anyhow," says Sejin.

"What do you mean by that, Hyung?" Seokjin inquires.

He proceeds to specify, "Audaire partially dislocated that woman's shoulder."

"Alright!" Jungkook hollers. "My girl kicked ass tonight!"

Jimin snorts, and Sejin places a hand over his mouth to conceal his laughter. He clears his throat to try and revert to a solemn manner again. It fails when Hoseok starts cracking up. Soon, we're all a laughing mess.

"Guys, please," Sejin starts once more, wiping a tear from his eye, "it's not funny."

"Hyung's right. This is serious," states Jungkook. "I shouldn't have made that comment."

"Then why are you still giggling about it?" interrogates Yoongi, who happens to be giggling as well.

Jungkook faces the wall to pull himself together. He takes a deep breath and turns back to us. "Sorry. I'm good now."

***

During our modest breakfast, a realization occurs to me. "Fuck."

Everyone stares in my direction with a muddled countenance.

"I'm gonna get sued, aren't I?"

Taehyung stops mid-bite of his cereal, the spoon resting in his mouth. He probably didn't think of that possibility either.

"You won't be," Sejin shakes his head. "If she does decide to sue, the company will handle it since you're employed under us."

Alleviated, Taehyung finally chews his food. I sigh in relief too, albeit guilt still remaining. Even hours later, adrenaline continues to course through my blood. I'm unable to eat more than a few measly bites of my breakfast. I set my bowl in the sink and lean over the countertop, breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth to calm my nerves. I fear an oncoming panic attack.

A hand softly begins to stroke my hair in an attempt to comfort me. "Everything will be alright, baby. I promise."

I look at Namjoon. "The media should be talking about all of your wins tonight. But instead, they'll be talking about this and how you guys have to pay to get her shoulder popped back into place."

"If she releases a statement, then so will we. Right, Hyung?"

"Right," Sejin concurs. He stands up to put his dish away. "Please try to get some sleep, okay? This will blow over."

"Hyung, do you wanna rest here for a bit?" asks Yoongi. "You haven't slept much."

"You can take my bed," Taehyung offers. "I'll stay with Audaire."

"Thank you, Tae," he accepts with a smile.

We clean up the table after we're finished with breakfast and head off to our respected rooms. I remove my blazer and place it on a hanger while Taehyung changes into his pajamas. He then closes the curtains to block out the bright nine a.m. sun. We lie in bed, cuddling as close as possible to each other. I sling my arm across his torso. Taehyung presses a kiss to my temple. "Thank you. Seriously."

"I just wish I didn't go so hard on her, you know?"

"I know," he replies. "But I'm glad you did and I love you for it."

"You love me because I beat a girl up for you?" I chuckle.

His eyes become crescents. "No. I love you for so many other reasons too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He shifts his body, sinking deeper into the pillow. "I love your messy hair in the morning, and how you try to fix it before you come out of your room so that we don't see. But most of the time, you're too lazy to do anything about it." He laughs to himself. "I love how intensely you care for me and the members. You never go a day without showing your adoration for us. And...I love how you treat every moment we're together like it's our last. You cherish it."

I prop myself up on my elbow, a single tear rolling down my cheek; a happy tear for once. I cup the side of his face with my palm. "I will always treasure every second I spend with you." My thumb rubs over his velvety skin. "And most importantly, I will always, always love you. Endlessly."

His voice becomes nothing but a whisper. "Endlessly."

[AN] I just think Tae and Audaire's ending moment was so cute 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.3K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
161K 7.5K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...