U.A.'s Armada Hero (Jiro X Fe...

Par Nukemd

Nicole Hashimoto is a Hawaiian/Japanese girl who has been living in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. For her who... Plus

Character info
Quirk and Skills/Ultimate Moves
Side Ships
Past and Present
Meeting the Yaoyorozu's
Exams
First Day
Battle Trials
Phoenix Vs Cold Soba Man & Saving a Soul
U.S.J Invasion
Happy 4th of July
Day Break
Halloween Special

Class President

329 10 30
Par Nukemd

Nichole's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up with both of my arms being held down by two small bodies being wrapped around them. I looked to see Mutsuki on my left and Eri on my right still asleep. I sighed knowing that I have to wake them up, but I wanted some help. So still lying on the bed I managed to summon another ship girl to help with Eri. The girl I summoned was Kaga because she was always very protective of stuff close to her and she likes to take care of youngsters as her own. When she saw my predicament she just laughed as she climbed onto the bed.

"It appears that you have been pinned down Nichole." She said stating the obvious fact.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up. Sorry if I woke you up so early." I replied grumpily. "Also, do you have your shoes on?" I asked only to be met by her two bare feet on my stomach with her ten blue manicured toes touching my abs.

"I was born here Hashimoto, I know the rules far better than you," Kaga stated as we both saw Eri starting to wake up. She then sat up rubbing her eyes and yawning until her eyes opened up and she saw Kaga. She tries to cover herself under the blanket but I wrapped my arm around her in comfort.

"Hey, it's okay Eri, she's not going to hurt you. She's one of mommy's friends who going to help me take care of you." I explained as Kaga crawled up Eri and placed her in her lap before calmly stroking her head using her nails.

"Don't worry little one, I'm here to protect you while your mother is busy." Kaga reassured as her tails swayed around Eri to comfort her. This worked as Eri started to calm down and started petting her tails.

"Soft." She described still with her monotone expression.

"Alright, that's enough lying down for this morning. I need to get ready for school. You can wash Eri up Kaga. I'll have my hand's full wrestling this little monster." I said getting out of bed while Mutsuki was still clung to my arm like a koala.

Kaga smiled before getting off the bed and carried Eri into the bathroom to help her wash up for the day. After washing up and dressing up we made our way to the dining room where Momo and her parents were already eating breakfast. I placed Mutsuki in the chair to my left while Kaga placed Eri on my right before taking a seat on the other side of her. We talked about what will happen today at school. Considering what happened last night there will be a lot of reporters at U.A. not only knowing that All Might is teaching there but also wanting to interview me about last night's events.

After breakfast, we all got into my car and drove off to school. Only this time, we were met by a mob of news reporters were swarming the entrance to U.A already swarming other students and answering questions. When we got closer and they saw my car they immediately crowded us snapping pictures of us and trying to talk to us through the window. I stayed cool and revved my engine to make them clear the way for us. It wasn't until we were at the entrance that one of the reporters stepped in front of me nearly getting run over. I motioned for her to get out of the way but she wouldn't budge. It was only when Mr. Aizawa came to tell everyone to clear the way for students and moved the new reporter out of the way so I could drive-in. Once the last students came out of the mob the security gate closed firmly so no one could come in. I parked in the same spot and we got out, it was when Mr. Aizawa came up to us and looked at both Kaga and Eri.

"I see that you brought the girl here." He said looking at Eri before turning his gaze to Kaga. "Who might she be then?" He asked.

"This is Kaga. She is a part of my quirk like Mutsuki." I explained.

"I see, anyway, the principal wants to see you and the girl you rescued. Yaoyorozu, please make your way to class." He ordered which she did as she was told while he lead me and Kaga to the principal's office. While walking in the halls, I looked around to see a few students glance at me before whispering to their friends. One especially was a boy with messy purple hair and what looked like bags under his eyes who just sniffed at me before turning to his friends.

"Ever since it was said that it was a first-year student that was in the fight and shown video of you, many students here were quick to think that you did it for fame since your in the hero course. Normally I would agree, but, knowing your intentions and where your heart is I'd say that did what a true hero would do. But never do that again understand?" He lectured.

"It's not my fault that I was thrust into that situation. Yeesh, back in Hawaii, we were always there for when something arose and helped each other out." I explained as we came to the office door.

"That maybe so, but you must remember that this is not Hawaii, and there are a lot of people here who want to be in your seat in class 1-A. So try and get used to what this society has alright?" He replied as we stepped inside to see Principal Nezu doing paperwork and Midnight as well helping just gossiping.

"Oh, Aizawa, I see you brought them here," Nezu said as Midnight turned to see us and immediately started cooing when she saw Eri. "It's nice to see you again Hashimoto and Mutsuki, it's a pleasure to meet you too Eri." He said getting out of his chair and walking up to us. Kaga just put Eri on the ground for her to stand. When both the principal and Eri stood next to each other it looked like the principal was just a large stuffed animal for Eri to play with.

Midnight being Midnight couldn't help but scoop up not just Eri, but also snatch Mustsuki who is in my hold and hug them into her large gas canisters on her chest.

"Oh aren't you two just the cutest things on the planet." She exclaimed before being bonked by Kaga. "Ow, what the heck!?" Midnight yelled as Kaga snatched Eri back. "Who the heck are you?" She demanded.

"Oh, right you guys haven't met her. This is carrier Kaga, I summoned her to keep an eye on Eri while I study here." I explained.

"One of the carriers that attacked Pearl Harbor. How interesting, nice to meet you, Miss Kaga." Principal Nezu said.

"It's nice to meet you too sir." Kaga replied.

"Now, onto pressing matter, the reason on why I called you here Ms.Hashimoto is about the young girl Eri here that you saved. Not only did you do a heroic thing and save her and gave our school more recognition from it, but you also help bring down one of Japan's biggest underground gangs supplying illegal drugs to the streets. The authorities wanted to say thank you on behalf of Japan." Nezu said bowing his head making me smile.

"It's no problem, sir, I just did what my whole community back home showed me to do, and that was to call the authorities and help others when they're in trouble." I said making Midnight squeal and pulled me in a tight hug squishing Mutsuki in between our chests saying how I was so innocent before pulling away making Mutsuki gasp for air.

"Now that is over, I would like to quickly discuss what will happen now." Nezu said. "Since Eri now has someone watching for you she is allowed to be in your classes as long as she's not a distraction. But I doubt that will be a problem." He continued. I reassured him that it won't happen before me and Aizawa left for class 1-A.

Jiro's POV

The door opened to reveal both Nichole and Mr.Aizawa coming in alongside two other girls. The room went quiet as Mr.Aizawa stood at the podium with the two girls and Nichole walked to her desk.

"Now that you all are quiet, let me address the elephant in the room. As you are aware from the news last night, Hashimoto got herself into the middle of a fight against an underground villain group after trying to help someone escape them." He explained. "As such, the authorities have decided that it will be best for the individual to stay close to Hashimoto for her safety. Now she has someone to watch her during classes but keep a close eye on her if anything happens." He continued before glaring at the grape pervert Mineta. "And I will not hesitate if something happens to her, is that clear Mineta?" He asked getting a quiet "Yes sir" from Mineta.

"Now with that out of the way, I want you all to meet Eri who Hashimoto saved, and Kaga who's a part of Hashimoto's quirk and Eri's sitter." He introduced as a lot of squeals came the girls and me when looking at the smaller girl who quickly huddled up the lady with fox-like features and wearing a beautiful blue and white Miko's Kimono.

After saying hi, Kaga took Eri to the back of the class where a desk was set up for the two of them to watch the class learn. I saw the perverted idiot look at Kaga's body as she made her way to the desk.

"With that done, we can now begin class. First off, decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feed and went over each of your team's results." Mr.Aizawa announced first looking at the blonde explosive pomeranian. "Bakugo. You have talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" He said making Bakugo scoff and saying yes.

"Midoriya. It looked like the only way for you to win is to break your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line is getting old real quick. You can't constantly break your body while training here. But your quirk will be useful if you can get a handle on it" He lectured him getting a firm response from Midoryia.

"Finally, Hashimoto." He called out. "You did well in your battle. However, be sure to have a backup plan instead of running off with your partner to guard an important item." He said.

"Yes sir." Nichole replied before adding. "First my own cousin and now my teacher. Why is everyone picking on me?" She said pouting which in return made me giggle at her only to stop and cover my mouth out of embarrassment.

"Now onto further matters that concern for the future of your time here at U.A." Mr.Aizawa then said making everyone in the room nervous thinking it's another quirk test.

"You all need to pick a class representative." He announced making us all sigh in relief for a normal school thing.

"Hey, pick me, guys! I wanna be a class rep!" Kirishima yelled out waving his hands in the air.

"I'll take it!" Kaminari confidentiality said.

"Yeah, your gonna need me," I said lazily raising my hand up.

"Someone with a bit of style would be best," Aoyama said before being interrupted by Ashido.

"I'm, totally the right pick for this job!" She announced.

The others joined in to be wanted to be picked for the role of class representative. But the noise was subsided when Iida told everyone to be silent. He then told us how a representative should act and how he was the one eligible to be it, but we just disagreed about his suggestion. We then decided to vote for the person who will become the class representative and who came second will become vice president, even though everyone will just vote for themselves. I thought of voting for myself until I looked back to where Nichole was talking with Mutsuki, Eri, and Kaga since she finished her vote. I then thought back on what Nichole did and decided to vote for her.

Once all twenty votes were in and counted, they were shown on the chalkboard. Mostly everyone voted for themselves except for me, Uraraka, Iida, and surprisingly Todoroki. At the top three spots of the results were both Nichole and Momo with two votes each and topping them with three votes was Midoriya.

"Wait, I got three votes!" Midoryia said astonished by the results.

"Damit, which of you idiots voted for Deku!?" Bakugo said angrily.

"What, you thought everyone will vote for you explosion boy?" Nichole said making me laugh quietly.

"Shut the hell up you bitch!" He yelled making everyone laugh.

"Wait, we still need to decide on a class Vice President," Ashido noted.

"You can have it if you want cuz." Nichole said being laid back as always.

"Wait why? Why not you, you'll make a great Vice Representative."I said gaining a smirk from her.

"Well for one, I know who else voted for me besides myself." She started making me blush hard knowing I have fallen into her trap. "Secondly, I was never a fan of being in charge of a group of people, and personally speaking I'm not really that responsible when it comes to looking after school-like activity for the class, so Momo can have it." She finished.

"Alright, Midoriya will be our class president and Yaoyrozu will be deputy." Mr. Aizawa announced.

"For real, this isn't a joke?" Midoryia said shaking nervously

"How did this happen?" Yaoyrozu said with a sigh making Nichole laugh at her being in second.

TimeSkip

It was now lunchtime and I got my usual and made my way to the same table until I was waved over by Nichole who was sitting with the same girls from yesterday along with Yaoyrozu. Seeing as the others are at different tables I walked towards the table and sat in the only empty chair at the table between Nichole and Kaga.

"Hey, baby." She said making me blush hard making the girls giggle. "I want to introduce you to some people I met yesterday." She said gesturing to the girls from yesterday. "These are the girls from class 1-B." She explained before introducing me to them one by one.

"This here is Pony Tsunotori, she and I grew up together on Oahu." She introduced gesturing to the blonde girl across from her.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. Hope we can be great friends." Tsunotori said.

"Next, there is the prestigious lady of nature herself who was gifted by the gods above, Ms. Ibara Shiozaki," Nichole said introducing the girl with long green vines for hair.

"Oh stop Hashimoto, your too kind for this world." She said flustered which made me look at Nichole pouting as she continued.

"Right across from you is basically class 1-B's version of Bakugo, but only far more attractive, the lizard herself, Setsuna Tokage." She gestured to the darker-haired teen. I was suddenly jumped when her right hand popped off her arm and hovered towards me wanting to shake my hand to which I accepted.

"Nice to meet you Jiro, though I'm confused on how someone like you got snatched into the hands of someone like Nichole who loves to play hard to get from what I've been told." Tokage said as separated her hand moved to pet Mutsuki on the head making her purr in delight.

"Anyway, beside Miss Annoying across from Kaga, we have the quiet kūdere herself, Yui Kodai." Nichole continued pointing to the black-haired girl who was quiet the entire time and was focused on Eri who was in her lap as the little girl ate her apple bunny.

"Next up is the other quiet sweetheart ghost girl of the class who's sitting across from Yaoyorozu, Reiko Yanagi." She said now pointing to the gray hair girl who said nothing but gave off an ominous aura from her body.

"Last but not least are the last two girls on the other side of Momo and Reiko. The ever-loving Kinoko Komori and class 1-B's representative and resident badass Itsuka Kendo." She said gesturing to the orange-haired girl next to Yaoyorozu and the brown-haired one next to Yanagi.

"Oh, come on now Hashimoto, I'm not that much of a badass." Kendo said obviously flustered by what Nichole said. "Yes you are, from what you told me, you and I can be great sparring partners." Nichole responded.

"Wait, what about those times we spared together and that the fact you didn't give me a title during the introductions?" Tsunotori asked making a pitty face towards Nichole.

"Well because you're more adapted to kicking than hand to hand and the only title you have was the one that you refuse to be referred to the name that I gave you." Nichole explained making Tsunotori think before realizing what she meant and staying silent.

"Oh, I would love to hear about it." Tokage said leaning forward towards Nichole interested.

"Oh, that's a story for another day." Nichole said before bringing the attention towards me as I finished my noodles.

"What?" I asked.

"So my favorite rockstar voted for me huh?" She asked with a little hint of seduction making me blush and punch her on the shoulder."

"Baka." I said back only to fuel the fire more.

"Mama, what's a Baka?" Eri said innocently making me pale at what I said in front of her.

"Oh, don't worry about that sweety. I'll teach you it when you're older." Nichole replied.

"Ok."Eri said going back to eating her apple

"Oh dear Nichole, what will your parents say when they find out you have a baby at this age?" Tsunotori cheekily asked.

"Probably bonk me on the head before helping me take care of Eri. You know how they are." Nichole said.

"Yeah, yeah I know that. So, remind me again from yesterday on this love, at first sight, thing again between you two?" Tsunotori asked pointing at me and Nichole.

"W-what, were just-" I started before being cut off by Nichole as she kissed me right on my lips and held me there for five seconds before letting go. I blushed furiously and started saying stuff to her that luckily Kodai had Eri's ears covered so she doesn't hear what I said.

Tokage then started to tease me saying that I was a tsundere and told me to just admit that I loved the kiss I got. I kept on denying it and kept spouting stuff out of my mouth before coming to realize that I sounded like a tsundere in front of Nichole. I then gave in and admitted that I liked the nickname and voted for Nichole out of love. They all had a good laugh and laughed, even more, when Nichole gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly an alarm sounded off in the cafeteria saying that a level 3 breach had occurred. This made everyone scared and ran out of the cafeteria. I got out with Momo while Nichole was with Kaga behind us. As we made it to the hallway it was already fully packed with students trying to get out. It was very crowded I kept being shoved around by others until I hit my face on the window. I looked out and saw the huge mob of news reporters inside the school with the security gate completely busted. Luckily the whole chaos was put to an end when I heard a certain blue-haired student shout from somewhere high above everyone.

"Everyone stay calm. It's just the news reporters outside. Nothing to be worried about." He yelled out making everyone calm down and the people by the window confirmed.

Once everything calmed down and the police came to shoo the mob away, I was able to get some room to breathe as everyone started to file out of the hallway. I saw Nichole and Kaga and waved at them before feeling something wet on my head. I pressed my hand to my head before removing it to see blood was on my hand. When Nichole and Kaga came up to me and saw that I was bleeding on the head, Nichole gave Mutsuki to Kaga in order to pick me up and speed-walked her way to Recovery Girls' office. She told Kaga to go back to the classroom.

When we entered the office, Nichole placed me down on the bed before telling Recovery Girl what had happened. Recovery Girl then started to wrap my head with bandages before giving me a kiss to heal it and making me slightly drowsy. She said that I can take off by the end of school. We thanked and made our way back to class 1-A, because of my drowsiness, I leaned on Nichole as we went through the doors and saw that everyone was already there with the girls basically fawning over Mutsuki doing her cute kitten act while Kaga kept rubbing Eri's head as she started to go to sleep.

"Well, I see that Mutsuki has stolen the hearts out of all of you." Nichole said addressing them as she set me down on my desk.

"Oh my god Jiro, are you all right?" Yaoyorozu asked very concerned.

"I'm fine, just got my head opened when someone pushed to the window." I replied. "Nichole took me to Recovery Girl and she said I can take this off when school ends." I continued.

"Hey Kaga, is Eri alright?" Nichole asked.

"She's fine, just tired after what today has been. She just needs a nap is all."

"Okay," Nichole replied before switching topics. "Moving to another topic of today, nice job with addressing everyone in the hall Iida." Nichole praised Iida.

"Thank you very much, I was simply trying to calm down my fellow students from the disturbance." He said while doing different robot poses making us all laugh.

"Now that you all are here we can start class." Mr.Aizawa said grumpily on the floor startling us all and making us quickly take our seats while Midoriya and Momo moved to the front of the class to address them.

"We should get started Midoryia." Momo suggested to a nervous Midoriya.

"Um, right." Midoriya said. "The first thing I want to announce is that Iida will be our new class president." He announced making us all surprised. "With his quick action today in stopping panic in the hallway, I believe that he is more fit to be class president than me." Midoriya continued.

"Yeah, I can get behind that." Kirishima said

"If Midoriya vouches for him then I'm down. Kaminari added.

"Plus Iida did look like those guys at the emergency exit since he was stuck onto the exit sign. Sero commented.

"Look guys, can we just get this over with, talking about this makes quite tired." Nichole said yawning as she stretched making us hear popping sounds from her body.

"We just sat here for five minutes, how can you be tired?" I asked her.

"My desk back home is a standing one, keeps me awake and be more energetic." She explained.

"I quite agree with Hashimoto, I don't care who it is just pick someone already." Mr.Aizawa said sitting up in his sleeping bag before laying on the ground again.

"Thank you, Midoriya. As class president, I'll do everything in my power to ensure this class makes it to the end of their stay here and graduate as Heroes!" Iida yelled standing at his desk.

"Yay, we get a blunt one now. Can't wait to be ordered to do something one way." Nichole said sarcastically.

TimeSkip

3rd POV

It was now the end of the day and everyone was now leaving school. Well except for Nichole and Momo since they went to the design studio to show Powerloader the new design for Momo's new hero costume as they finished redesigning it last night. Once they turned the papers in they made their out of the building to the Ice Queen where Kaga, Mutsuki, and Eri waited for them. Surprisingly Jiro was also there with them without the bandage around her head as she was showing Eri something on her phone.

"Well, this is surprising. What are you doing here Jiro? I thought you would be going home by now?"Momo asked.

"Well I just got back from Recovery Girl's office and she told me to have someone take me home as I'm still recovering." Jiro explained. "So can you guys drop me off?" She then asked.

"Yeah, of course, come on Rockstar, let's get you home. Just let me put your in the trunk." Nichole said opening the door and letting Jiro in the back with Eri in her lap while Momo did the same thing with Mutsuki. Nichole popped the trunk open and place their three bags in the back.

"Oh, Kaga, you can go back now since I can watch Eri now. Thank you for your help today." Nichole said as Kaga disappeared. This made Eri a little sad seeing her now favorite aunty fox go away.

"Don't worry Eri, you get to see her tomorrow." Nichole said reassuringly making Eri happy again.

Now out of U.A, they now started driving through the busy nightlife on the streets of Japan making their way to Jiro's house. On the way, Jiro pointed out spots for Eri and Mutsuki saying how each spot is a good place for either food or entertainment. This however just made the two of them sleepy again as Eri started getting drowsy and then leaned into Jiro's hold to snooze while Mutsuki did the same only leaning onto Jiros's right shoulder.

"Aw, ain't that cute. You know, you can babysit them on the weekends Jiro. It can be an all-girls night to show Eri all there is in Japan." Nichole teased making Jiro blush for the umpteenth time today.

"Yeah, I'd love that, I'll just have to ask my parents if it's alright." Jiro answered.

"Well, we're here Jiro. Let me help you get your stuff from the back." Nichole said parking the car in front of the house gate and helping Jiro out before popping the trunk and handing over Jiro's school bag.

Before Jiro left, Nichole quickly gave a kiss on the forehead before clambering back in the car and driving off while sticking her hand out the window and waving goodbye. After seeing them off, Jiro opened her door and walked to the living room where her mom and dad were sitting watching t.v.

"I'm back." Jiro said as her parents smiled back.

"Hey sweetie, how was school today?" Her mom asked.

"It was fine, got dropped off here by a friend." She said making her dad suspicious.

"Young lady, you know about the rule we applied about catching rides with strangers." Her dad said firmly.

"I know dad, but my friend said she'll be happy to drop me off after school." I explained making them surprised.

"A girl? She can drive?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah, her name is Nichole, you know the one that was shown on the news. She even asked if I would like to hang out on the weekends with her and her cousin." Jiro explained now starting to fluster just by thinking about her.

"Oh, wait, I know that look. You're in love with that girl aren't you?" Her mom quizzed.

"Well, yeah you can say that. She and I did kiss at school today." Jiro admitted.

"Really now, does she love you back? Her father asked.

"Yeah. So, do you approve of my relationship?" Jiro asked nervously. Her parents simply just gave her a smile.

"Yes Jiro sweetie, we accept your relationship know that your father and breath easily that no boy will take you now." Jiro's mom said making her very happy and hugged them.

Later on that night Jiro was laying in bed texting Nichole that her parents accepted their relationship and said yes to babysitting weekends. After saying goodnight, Jiro put her phone down before wrapping herself up and falling asleep waiting for the next day to arrive.

(A/N: That's all for now folks. Be sure to vote, comment, and share this story with your friends and I'll see you all next time. Goodbye.) GhostKnigh out PEACE!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38.6K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
2.1K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
40.9K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
78.4K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...