𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

By kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... More

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

3.2K 104 144
By kagetemis

warning: mentions of spoilers in the manga

|| 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 ||
053

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 ||
054

ꨄ︎

third person pov

roughly five months have past ever since y/n was taken away by upper moon zero, mitsuki. those five months, y/n's been experimented by muzan and mitsuki as they tried figuring out the reason as to why y/n could conquer the sun, and could live without devouring humans.

they tried every possible experiment that they could do but is in no avail. they've tested her blood, but nothing abnormal seems to happen whenever they test it. she's showing the same symptoms as the other demons, so what makes her special?

that was until a month ago that muzan decided to perform a surgery on her, with the help of mitsuki, they opened her stomach and found the source of reason as to why she could survive under the sun.

the blue spider lily, it is inside y/n's stomach that is located beside her heart. the flower that muzan's been trying to find for centuries is within the woman's body. muzan thought that he could get the blue spider lily, but is in utter shock when the flower couldn't be removed from her body because of how it merges with the heart.

✰★✰

"hah, i bet you want to be me right now." said y/n with a cocky grin while looking at muzan whose face is turning red from anger.

"shut up or i'll cut your neck off." muzan said sharply, making y/n chuckle.

"don't you want another tsugikuni to traumatize you." y/n said while batting her eyelids, with a pout on her face as muzan's veins started showing, knowing that she hit a nerve from that statement.

"why you little-

before muzan could march towards y/n, mitsuki blocked y/n from muzan's view as she tried calming her master down. y/n only watched the scene in amusement, knowing fully well how to get on muzan's nerve.

when it's a month after her arrival, the upper moon zero made her presence known and invited y/n for some tea in her room. at first the burgundy-haired female didn't want to agree but got persuaded after hearing that mitsuki would tell y/n her past, and how y/n became a demon.

"go along, i wouldn't want my time being wasted with some demons like you. don't you have somewhere better to do." said y/n while she shooed both the demons, not caring if they were considered the strongest.

"did you just commanded me." muttered muzan, glaring daggers at y/n while she stared back at his eyes with boredom.

"yes, now be a good boy and follow my orders."

"scram."

said y/n, not even bothering to look at muzan's facial expression. one thing muzan does not like is being commanded, and to think that this burgundy-haired female would be the first one to do it somehow made him quite excited.

"as you wish." said muzan with a smirk on his face before leaving the room where y/n's staying.

✰★✰

away from the demon's lair, and in the headquarters where tanjiro and the others are currently residing in the butterfly estate of shinobu.

those two months of training, and going on random missions to eliminate the lower ranked demons that devours humans during the night where it's the most advantageous for them.

upon hearing the news of haganezuka who is tired of repairing tanjiro's blade, he traveled to the swordsmith village to visit and convince him to repair his blade. when he arrived, he came across tecchin tecchikawahara, the chief of the village. he then reveals to tanjiro that haganezuka went missing not so long ago, and thought of bringing tanjiro to the hot springs of the village, to help his body heal.

at the hot springs, he meets kanroji mitsuri, the love pillar and his fellow demon hunter, genya shinazugawa. after spending some time with mitsuri, she tells him that there's a secret weapon hidden in the village that makes people stronger. tanjiro pondered briefly as to what the weapon could be, that's until he decided to look for it himself.

after walking around in the forest for a short while, he meets the mist pillar, muichiro tokito, who is arguing with a kid. from a distance, tanjiro figured out that muichiro is asking for a key, and sees that he ends up hitting the kid when the kid didn't gave him the key. tanjiro decided it was injustice and stepped in to stop the pillar, but he ended up getting hit and fainting from the blow.

after a while, tanjiro woke up and learned that the kid ended up giving muichiro the key to make him leave. he explains that the key is used to activate a doll, dubbed yoriichi type zero used for training swordsmen, as its power exceeds those of a man.

muichiro uses it for training and breaks it a bit, including chopping one of its 6 arms off. this despairs the kid, named kotetsu. after consoling him, tanjiro goes to use the doll to train himself, and kotetsu offers to teach tanjiro how to fight better.

after training a lot, tanjiro inadvertently cuts the dolls head off, revealing a 300-years old blade. they both pull out the blade only to discover that it's rusted, as no one has used it for so long. it's at this moment that haganezuka walks in with kozo kanamori. haganezuka takes the blade and says that he'll take care of the rust, and that this will be tanjiro's new blade.

when night time occurred, a random swordsmith who finished bathing saw a vase and try to have a look at it but then turns out, it was a demon inside namely: gyokko, upper moon five, and hantengu, upper moon four. they begun their plan to destroy the whole village. while tanjiro is asleep muichiro interrupts him and ask him where kozo kanamori is, then tanjiro suggest to look for him.

while tanjiro and the others are minding their business, hantengu shows up and wreaks havoc. from this point on starts the tanjiro, nezuko, genya, and mitsuri vs hantengu battle.

unfortunately for muichiro, he was blown away from the others, and while he's trying to get back and help the others, he encountered upper moon five torturing the swordsmith and because of this another battle has begun.

the battle ended up with one upper moon dying, and the other escaped alive. upper moon four ended up dying by the hands of mitsuri and the other demon hunters that helped, while gyokko was able to escape from muichiro's grasp, causing him to live another day.

after that battle occurred, a certain shocking factor spread throughout the demon slayer corps. nezuko kamado, the cousin of y/n and the younger sister of tanjiro, a girl who's been turned into a demon has conquered the sun. the girl is the same as her older cousin who can't perished from the sun, and this only brings delight to muzan.

✰★✰

after the attack in the swordsmith village, the pillars have started the pillar training wherein all the pillars trained the lower ranks with their swordsmanship.

pillar training is a special training session that aims to improve all demon slayers' abilities and physical health. first the sound pillar, tengen uzui conducts training on basic stamina. then, the love pillar, mitsuri kanroji, handles flexibility training. the mist pillar, muichiro tokito, deals with the quick movement training. the serpent pillar, obanai iguro, then focuses on sword skill revision, followed up by the wind pillar, sanemi shinazugawa, who handles pounding training. and finally the stone pillar, gyomei himejima, who trains muscle reinforcement. two of the pillars didn't take part in the session, shinobu kocho and giyuu tomioka.

the majority of the demon slayers view the training session as an everlasting trip in hell, with the exception of tanjiro kamado and inosuke hashibira who see the session as a chance to improve themselves. as a general rule, a pillar must take part in each other's training sessions. it is considered a win-win situation for both the pillar and and the demon slayers as even the pillar get to improve due to constant attacked by wave upon wave of juniors ranked lower than themselves.

all throughout the month of hell training, tanjiro remained strong with a distinct goal in mind, he ought to turn nezuko back to human and to bring y/n back because he believes that she's alive somewhere and is hidden from afar where they couldn't reach. he won't believe that she's dead, not until he sees her body, otherwise none can tell him that she's no longer living in this world.

y/n knew all these because she's been visiting them from time to time, she couldn't show herself. at least not yet, because a certain demon is keeping an eye on her every movement. she knew going back means risking everyone, and exposing them to a wave of danger. she's seen how the demons fight, and she knew that the pillars wouldn't be able to handle them. well, not without a distinct plan in mind, unless they had on a surprise attack, or they're stronger than the demons then the chances of survival would be high.

for those five months, everyone in the demon slayer corps started becoming stronger. a lot has change for those five months of training and going on to missions. tanjiro, inosuke, and zenitsu had change over those months, they were stronger than before, and are fully matured enough to face an upper moon demon without faltering.

✰★✰

as months visibly pass, the most unexpected reunion from both the leaders are to happen sooner than expected. no one knew this is coming, no one expected this to happen, but after this reunion brings the sign of the declaration of war between the demons and the demon hunters.

"nice to meet you, kibutsuji muzan." muttered oyakata weakly, he had bandages covering half of his face as he laid on the futon.

"well, you sure look horrible, ubuyashiki." said muzan with a smile on his face as he stood outside of oyakata's estate.

muzan enters the scene, shrouded in darkness and the situation takes a swift turn. what was the reason of muzan visiting oyakata?

kagaya ubuyashiki, the man who join feelings and inherit them.

kibutsuji muzan, the man who cut feelings off and live for everything.

both leaders, different way of ruling. a man who's loved by his children, and a man who's feared by his children. they both are similar yet have differences among each other, both are leaders who have different aspects and are not respected by the same reason.

"you finally came to my home. right in front of me, kibutsuji muzan." said oyakata, his voice turning weak as he tried speaking normally but couldn't do so because of the curse in his body.

"the demon...

"my family...

"the demon hunters have been chasing you for a thousand years."

"amane, what form... what shape does this man have?" questioned oyakata, his wife who sat by his side while staring at muzan calmly, no fear could be seen on her eyes as the married couple remained peaceful.

"he looks like a man in his late twenties but his eyes are plum red and his pupils are vertical like a cat's." described amane to oyakata who remained silent, he tried envisioning muzan and an appearance occurred in his mind while he nodded from the description.

"i thought you'd come for sure. i'm sure you're extremely mad at me... at the ubuyashiki family but that's also why i was the only one who thought you'd come to kill me yourself." explained oyakata.

"i'm truly disappointed, ubuyashiki. i've lived a thousand years without showing signs of aging and the old family who's gotten in my way all this time is now reduced to this."

"repulsive. utterly repulsive, you already smell like a goddamn corpse, ubuyashiki." said muzan as he started walking towards oyakata.

"i figured as much... i was told by the doctors half a year ago that i was going to die a few days. yet here i am... still alive and the doctors were at loss for words. and i solely dedicated my soul to defeating you muzan." said oyataka as pushed himself in a sitting position.

the bandage on his face fell, and his rotten skin is exposed and so is his blind right eye, a drip of blood fell from his right eye and his mouth. his wife, amane, is now supporting his weight as he sat himself while looking at muzan's direction although he couldn't see a thing.

"and your fleeting dream will go to waste tonight. i will kill you right now." said muzan as he stood in front of the both of them, a stoic expression on his face.

"you might not know this, but you and i are of the same blood. you were born a thousand years ago so maybe your blood is different from mine." said oyakata while muzan only remained stoic, no emotions could be seen on his face.

"i feel no emotion here. what are you trying to say?"

"a monster like you came out of this family and that led to my family to be cursed. every child born in our family was weak, and they died right away but when our family was about to get wiped from existence, the priest gave us some advice."

"a demon came from your bloodline so you must dedicate your soul to defeat him and if you do that your family will not die out. those are the advice given to us by the priest, we have received wives from the priests for generations and our children are more resilient to death now but nobody in our family has lived beyond thirty." explained oyakata.

"and now you're reduced to ramblings. it's utterly disgusting."

"did that sickness get into your brain? that is of no consequence to me. after all, the heavens are not punishing me. despite the hundreds, thousands of humans i'v killed, i've been let off the hook and i have never seen a god or buddha over these thousand years." said muzan with a smirk plastered on his face as he pointed at his forehead.

"so that's what you think... but i have my own ideas about that muzan. what is your dream?" questioned oyakata as he coughed out blood.

"it's been thousands of years... what kind of dreams do you have exactly?" continued oyakata as muzan was left speechless.

muzan looked around the whole estate and realized how empty it looks, only four of the family members are in the estate. oyakata, his wife amane, and two of their kids who are outside of the garden.

"how about i make a guess muzan."

"you dream of eternity."

"you dream of being indestructible."

"exactly. and it will come true very soon. you have no idea as to who, or what is the pawn laying in my hands, and i'm sure you'll be left speechless after knowing." said muzan as he thought of the certain burgundy-haired woman who made the impossible happen, he couldn't do it, that's why he'll devour the woman in front of the demon hunters to show them his dominance over the humans.

"your dream won't come true, muzan." said oyakata with a smile on his face, nothing but calmness seeping from his body.

"you seem pretty confident with your statement but unlike you, i have a lot of time on my hands." said muzan, a hint of mock evident on his tone of voice as he stared at oyakata's pathetic weak body.

"you are misunderstanding something."

"about what?" questioned muzan.

"i know something... about eternity."

"it is nothing but human thoughts. thoughts last for eternity. they are indestructible." said oyakata while putting a hand on his chest as he smiled warmly at muzan, despite their differences of power, only one can have the understanding that no human could achieve.

"this is foolish. you're talking utter nonsense." said muzan as his eyes started twitching from anger, shadow looming over his body as he listened to the next words that'll leave oyakata's mouth.

"the demon hunters have never died out for a thousand years. true, a lot of unfortunate children have died, but they haven't disappeared at all. you just said the truth is foolish. let me prove to you that human thoughts are indestructible."

"the thought of 'never forgiving those who have taken the lives of people's loved ones away senselessly is eternal' and you have never been forgiven, not even once over the last thousand years."

"and you, muzan, have stepped on the tiger's tail countless times. so you are incurring the wrath of the dragon. in essence, you have basically awoken a sleeping creature that's been slumbering for a long time and they absolutely despise you. they will never let you get away."

"if you kill me, the demon hunters won't feel pain or even an itch. they honestly don't really need me that much. this connection to human thought is something you probably can't understand, muzan. because you and your kind will cease to exist once you die, right?"

"a change in the air... am i right?"

"zip it." demanded muzan, his eyes were wide open as he thought of oyakata's speech about human thoughts.

the trembling anger he's feeling. the way muzan's whole mood changed after listening to oyakata blabber about human thoughts that he couldn't feel, that he couldn't understand, after all muzan is not a human and will never become one because the only way that'll sent him free is by dying.

"yeah, i'm done. i've said what i wanted to say to you but can i say one last thing? i said they honestly didn't need me that much but that doesn't mean my death won't be inconsequential."

"i am fortunate, yet undeservedly, loved by my demon hunters... my pillars in particular. so if i die, the morale of the demon hunters will be higher than ever."

"but i must say, no rather as a warning that someone from the shadows will come and steal everything from you. this whole eternity that you speak off will finally come into a halt, and this endless cycle that's been cursed upon my family will soon die down once the first snow falls."

"you done talking?" questioned muzan as he urged to grab oyakata.

"yes... though i didn't expect you to actually listen to me. i just hope she succeeds this time, and end all of this because i too, is tired from how history repeats itself."

"thank you, muzan."

✰★✰

"EMERGENY SUMMON!!"

"EMERGENCY SUMMON!!"

"ATTACK ON THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE!"

shouted the crow as sanemi had his eyes wide while running towards where oyakata si living.

the sudden news had occurred when the pillars are busy minding their own businesses. the news wasn't off anything good because an attack in the leader's home is somewhat a bad omen for them, because a war can breakout in a moment and they weren't even prepared for the worse to come.

this whole situation took a turn from the surprise visit of the possible demon that came and attacked, kibutsuji muzan will surely pay for what he has done and this eternity will of his will soon end after this war ends with humanity in victory.

on top of a mountain stood woman side-by-side. they stared at the scene that occurred in front of them, seeing how the house is blown and fire breakout. one woman held no emotions, while the other held herself together and not have a mental breakdown because she knew that everything is about to start.

"are you ready y/n?"

"remember what i told you, everything will end if you do not interfere. therefore, restrain yourself for saving them because it'll only repeat history."

"if you want this cycle to end, then become useless and watch as your friends and family die."

said upper moon zero as she stared at y/n's bewilderment expression.

upper moon zero had told her something earlier, an explanation about a story that's been circling around the area where she was born. she wasn't too invested into it because it sounded like a fantasy, but everything took a turn when she learnt the truth.

"give up on your dreams, and let them die."

"lead them to their deaths."

"and everyone will be free."

ఌ︎

To Be Continued...

chapters fifty-three and fifty-four are now up, what do you think?

finally, everything is about to go downhill and the story would soon come into an end.

i would like to thank everyone for staying until this very end, and i hope to see your familiar usernames by the time the book ends.

the final battle is about to occur, and a lot of shit is about to go down so i hope you're ready for it.

updates every:
- sunday
- wednesday

see ya on sunday ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
6.7K 281 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
926K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
156K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...