Starting a New Life in the Re...

By SukunaGojo333

Angela Merkel, a 21 year old woman who's a massive Re: Zero and History Fan and a look-alike of Echidna gets... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
What Happened to this Story?

Chapter 1

953 27 41
By SukunaGojo333

Disclaimer: I only write this story when I feel bored and if I have free time.

Also, I won't be putting much effort into this as I'm only writing this for fun and not seriously.

But I will however still try to avoid making this story weird and confusing as well as put a bit of effort while I'm at it.

And as for the protagonist of this story, well imagine Echidna if she was born on Earth, has emotions, is a massive fan of History and Technology and is wearing a Black Tracksuit.

And is named Angela Merkel.

AAA - Talking inside head

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Sacred Kingdom of Lugnica

=•=

Ottawa, Canada - 11:30 pm

"Mmm... Welp, seems like the latest chapter of The Rise of Arla is still not on sale yet. Imma just buy something else instead." A certain Pale Girl thought.

"Ahh, chips." she says while picking up 6 of them.

"Alright, how much for these Mr.?"

"That would be $12 please." says the cashier.

"Ok here." the girl then gives the $12 to the cashier.

=•=

She then gets out of the convenience store.

"Hmmmmmm, now time to go back home and waste more time watching random YouTube Videos. Or maybe re-watch the Re: Zero Anime again? Or even better, stop procrastinating and actually continue reading the Arc 5 Webnovel. Ok then, continue reading the Webnovel it is."

She then walks the streets to go to her home. As she was crossing a TV Store, she then decides to stop for a moment to look at the latest news.

"Hmm, so it seems like the Colonization of Mars is going well. That's good. I really can't wait to go in that Red Planet as one of the first tourists and see the Planet's Barren Wasteland for myself."

"... *yawn*"

After closing her eyes for a second, she then notices that her surroundings has drastically changed after opening her eyes.

"... What just happened?"

After saying this, she then notices a bunch of People wearing Medieval Clothing, Furries walking around the streets, Dinosaurs pulling carriages as well as some Deja Vu. Almost like she knows the place.

"Uhh, is this some sort of prank? Ok now, everyone reveal yourselves! Take off your cameras, feel free to like I don't know, interview me?"

As she says this, some people are only staring at her in confusion.

"Uhh what? This is a prank right?" she asks a woman carrying a baby with her.

"What's a prank? I don't know what your talking about." the mother says.

"... Never mind. Thanks for answering my questions." she says before walking.

=•=

5 minutes later

"Ok, so I'm actually isekaid? That's... Interesting. Well, I honestly don't know if I should be happy or sad considering that this place looks Medieval and Low Tech. But hey, at least I brought my precious Smartphone and Solar Power Bank with me as well as some Books in my Backpack that contains knowledge from the Modern World. And while I'm at it, I might even go on and spread some modern ideas and inventions in this world and make a fortune on doing them."

As she says this, she then thought of something.

"Wait, I still have no idea were I am. Welp better ask that random guy over there."

"Uhh excuse me sir. Can you tell me were I am right now?"

"Your in Lugnica Miss. You don't know that?" says the Man.

After he says this, the girl started remembering a certain anime that has a Kingdom also named Lugnica.

"Oh my dear lord. I-i'm actually in Re: Zero?!?! How and why?! Shouldn't be Subaru be the one isekaid here?! Why me?! Wait speaking of Subaru, is he here as well? Is this situation like one of those fanfictions I read were a bunch of Authors would add their OCs in the Re: Zero story while also still keeping Subaru? If so, I better find him now!"

"Uhh sorry but I had no idea. Thanks for answering my question kind sir." she says.

"No problem miss." says the man

"Oh wait, uhh may I ask what your name is?"

"Ahh my name? It's Angela, Angela Merkel." Angela Merkel says.

=•=

10 minutes later, in a certain alleyway

"Ok, so he's not here, well crap, I'm alone on this one. Ok, complaining won't get me anywhere so it's time to move on. Ok so I'm in this area now were Felt and those 3 goons will appear later in the story, once those guys appear here, I'm immediately shouting for help which then results on Reinhardt coming to my rescue. Then I will ask him to tell Emilia not to go to the slumps which in turn result on Emilia as well as Reinhardt going there. Talk about reverse psychology. Anyways, all I gotta do now is wait for those 3 to come to me."

After 4 minutes, 3 certain characters appear.

"Hey you miss, hand over your money and we'll leave you alone." one of them says

"Hey, coming through." says a certain blond girl.

The blondie then jumps through the rooftop and continues to run away.

"Damn, she's good." thought Merkel.

"A-anyways miss, hand over your money and we promise you that we will pretend that non of this ever ha-" the short guy was then interrupted by Merkel's screaming.

"HEEEEEEELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME, I'M BEING ROBED BY A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS HEEEEEELP! PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE!" Merkel yells.

"Hehe, next step well be waiting for Reinhardt."

"Ok you 3, once I'm done counting to 4, Reinhardt van Astrea himself will be coming to my aid. Now I suggest you 3 run away now and I promise that I won't snitch on any of you to the Authorities."

"1"

"Y-your bluffing!" the big guy says.

"2"

"H-hey, we're not kidding around here you whore! Give us your money and your other belongings!" the short one yells.

"3"

"Y-you!" the slim one slowly walks towards Merkel attempting to stop her.

"4"

"Did someone call for help?" says a certain Redhead.

"R-Reinhardt?!" the 3 criminals shout in unison.

"So it seems like even my reputation is widespread in this area. Anyways, whatever your doing, stop now as you will be fighting a 2 to 3 battle right now." Reinhardt says.

"Jesus Christ. This man is just as calm and humble looking as in the story." Merkel thought.

"... Run!" the slim one yells and the other 2 follow.

"Hey miss, are you alright?" Reinhardt says.

"Umm, I'm fine. It's not like they were able to stab me with a knife or anything. You basically came at the right time to be honest." Merkel says.

"I see. Well, I'm glad I was able to help you ma'am."

"Thanks. Oh and Reinhardt, can you tell a silver-haired elf not to go to the slums? I'd highly appreciate it if you tell her this."

"Hmm, ok. Anything else you want me to do?"

"Uhh, that's all! Anyways, I'll be going now bye!"

Merkel then proceeds to run to the Slumps.

"... What a weird lady." Reinhardt says.

=•=

"Ok, now I have to go to Rem-I mean Roms' place to meet with Felt and that bitch Elsa to proceed with my plans. After that, I-"

Merkel then sees the Appa guy's daughter crying in the streets.

"... Forgot about this kid for a sec."

"Hey their kid, are you lost?" Merkel asks.

"*sniff* yes. I can't find my mommy." the little girl says.

"Hmm, want me to find her with me?"

"*sniff* ok missy."

As the 2 were walking around looking for the little kid's mother, Merkel then sees the Mother.

"About goddamn time I found you Mrs. Appa. Heh."

"Ok, is that woman there your mother?" Merkel then points to the lady in front of her.

"Yes, it's her! Hey mama!" the little girl then rushes to her mother.

=•=

In a certain Appa Shop

"Thank you for finding our daughter miss Merkel, we are truly greatfull." says the Appa guy.

"Nah don't worry about it. Just thought that finding her parents was the right thing to do." Merkel says.

"Well ok then. How can we repay you?" says the Appa Guy.

"Hmm, how about giving me a free bag of those Appas of yours later. Not now since I will be rushing to somewhere else. But I will come back for them later." Merkel says.

"Hmmm, well alright then miss. Well take care of yourself out there. Hope that we meet again." says the Appa Guy.

"Ok bye Mr. Save Point Guy!" Merkel then runs away.

"H-hey my name is... Nevermind."

=•=

Rom's Hideout

"Ok, I'm here now. Now all I need is to recite that password so I can get in."

Merkel then knocks at the door.

*following scene is about Rom asking Merkel about the password*

(Yeah I actually don't remember that password, and I'm too lazy too look it right now by the time I was writing this XD)

"Ok, you may come in now." says Rom.

"Ok, this is it now Merkel. This is it now. Now I have to prepare for the upcoming fight that is about to happen."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

33.5K 1.1K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
184 1 1
An assertive Emilia-tan decides to take her birthday celebration to the beach and directly attacks her b-day present. Warning: Heavy SMUT. Emilia x S...
460 2 1
This Fiction takes place in the Re:Zero universe just after the events of Episode 21 (A Wager That Defies Despair), and is an alternate loop. If you...
7.6K 321 7
[Y/N a player LV 1 a new and unique soul sent in a new world.]