first stage, denial • thiam

By trulythiam

how everything should have went. Theo and Liam realise that they are in love with each other. More

two
three
four
five

one

1.9K 46 10
By trulythiam

"Love Formula"

"We need to think of a distraction for the hunters while me, Malia, Lydia and Argent sneak into the armory" Scott said looking around at the puzzled faces, waiting for an answer.

"I have an idea" Liam said and all eyes were upon him. "I could lure them to the abandoned zoo" only he knew what was he saying "Like, Mason could get Nolan's attention and bring some provisions to the abandoned zoo and they would think that there's where we hide" he added, now somehow making sense.

"If you think I would let my Beta alone with a bunch of hunters after his back that's out of discussion" Scott said and before Liam could complain he added "You can't go alone, you need someone to go with you".

"Alright, I want Theo to come" Liam said. Theo darted his eyes at the beta from the spot he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. A little smirk blossomed in the corner of his mouth.

"Perfect, Theo is probably one of the only people I would trust you having around in this situation" Scott said and everyone looked at him taken aback. No one dared to say something although the wish was burning inside.

"Yeah, just assume I would go. No bother asking me" Theo said finally stepping in line with the others. He was looking between Liam and Scott.

"So you don't wanna go?" The Alpha asked and Theo darted an offended look.

"I never said I don't want to go" Theo said and he could feel every one's look burning into his skin. He especially felt Liam's.

"Very good then" Scott said and before continuing to with the plan, his eyes laid on Mason, both of them trying to keep their smiles back.

Mason just pulled away from the zoo and it was just Liam and Theo with a bunch of hunter that were about to be all over them. They were waiting for the hunters to come.

"Thanks for coming" Liam said while both of them peaked through for any signal that the hunters would show up.

"Yeah it's no big deal" Theo said, not even daring looking at the boy next to him.

"It is"

"Look" Theo alarmed, pointing out at Nolan and two other hunters.

"It's just Nolan and two other guys" he said mumbling.

"Where are the back up?" Theo mumbled underneath his breath.

"Well they only saw us and they're not going to believe Nolan" Liam said looking at Theo for once.

"So they have to believe us" Theo smirked "Isn't that right?" he yelled.

And that's it when everything started. Broken noses, ripping t-shirts, fighting, trying to get the attention with what they were best at. And being the bait.

"Liam wake up," the Chimera shook the beta's unconscious body "Liam wake up" he said slapping him hard on his face. Liam was only then opening his eyes, scrunching his nose and looking at Theo between his eyelashes.

"Did you just slap me?" Liam asked sitting up with Theo's help.

"You weren't waking up so" he said and pressed his lips together. "Come on we have to go" Theo said but the other didn't move.

"What happened?" he asked rubbing his head.

"A hunter was chasing you, after you know" Theo gestured and glared at Liam "you being stubborn and didn't want to come with me" now was Liam the one glaring. "You know you have to listen to me sometimes Liam, I don't actually want you to get hurt"

"I know that" he said and looked Theo right in his eyes. Theo held back a smile, but it was present and Liam could feel it. "Whats that?" he asked after looking beside Theo.

"Bombs?" Theo mumbled between his teeth and Liam widened his eyes at him. "I mean, small bombs" he added.

"Theo that doesn't make it better" he said shaking his head in disagreement.

"Look, if we wanna get out of here alive, if we stumble across some hunters we might just need them" Theo said pulling Liam up on his feet "Plus, they're not lethal, sure they can cause some injuries but nothing, big" he added and Liam nodded.

"Where did you get them?" the beta asked.

"I made them" Theo mumbled underneath his breath but Liam heard him. He was trying to hold back his smile but he was failing horribly.

"You made them?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, from what Mason brought us. Saw them when he brought them here. I knew it in case, they were of good use." he admitted.

"I didn't know you liked Chemistry"

"I don't" he said grabbing his stuff and heading to the West Exit, Liam followed.

"Oh you're such a nerd" he laughed and was keeping up with the other.

"Yeah sure, Mykonos" Theo said and Liam smile and laugh fainted.

"You said you were impressed" the younger one said and Theo was fine by not responding anymore. Liam's smile came back when Theo hasn't said anything.

"They're here! I found them" Nolan yelled when he was now facing Theo and Liam. His crossbow pointed at the two but his body was shaking.

Liam growled at him and his eyes turned yellow. His claws were growing long and his mind emptied. There was nothing else than pitch black and an anger that was uncontrollable. He rushed over Nolan and knocked the crossbow out of his hands, throwing the boy at the ground with him on top. He closed his fist so hard that his claws were ripping through his own flesh. He was ready to take out on Nolan every hard feeling he was holding in.

"Liam" he heard coming from behind him. That only phrase imprinted on his mind and the voice was echoing in his ears. "Liam calm down"  he's heard again and felt how his claws were slowly retrieving back. "Liam get off him" just now he recognised the voice. It was Theo's. Now not only he heard his voice that was somehow controlling over his anger, but he's hearing Theo's breathing, his heartbeat. Liam felt how common sense and tranquility came back to him. His claws were gone and the yellow colour of his eyes was faded already. His fangs were gone, but he was breathing heavily.

He felt Theo's hand grabbing his and he pulled him away from Nolan. The boy run away, Theo threw some bombs after him, until he was out of sight. He turned to Liam who was so confused with how calm he was now. They looked at each other for a bare second before any of them dared to say anything.

"You alright there?" Theo asked and Liam nodded. Theo nodded back and that was their cue to advance.

They got into Theo's truck and they were on their way out of there. Liam was looking at Theo with the corner of his eye. Theo was biting his lip softly, concentrating on the road, but something made Liam's heart lose a beat and that's what drew Theo's attention. They were both looking at each other.

"You're seriously okay?" Theo asked switching his eyes between Liam and the road.

"I almost killed him, didn't I?" he spoke, almost whispering.

"Yeah, but you didn't" he smiled faintly "That's progress"

"I guess" Liam said and shook his head. He let out a sigh and placed his eyes again on Theo.

"It's all good Liam" he said "Don't be too hard on yourself" he said giving Liam an reassurance smile. Now thinking, it was probably the first time Liam saw Theo smile, it suited him. He smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.9K 43
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. ...
207K 4K 106
"Theo I think im falling for you" Where Theo and Liam are best friends and in a Scott's mccalls pack What happens when the pack start realising sexu...
140K 3.7K 32
Theo secretly likes Liam but is afraid to tell anyone that he does because the thought of rejection and people making fun of him for being gay scared...
44.1K 752 21
Liam Dunbar and Theo Raeken, enemies to now close friends (or more as some like to believe). This book is filled with adventures that they go on tog...