Abhira- Creating a world of t...

By Srishh_t

What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are i... More

Characters
Who was she?
Hope
Angel
Gentleman
Rules
A Rollercoaster
A Long Wait
Phone calls
The Party
Consequences
Observations
A Sweet Pain
Routine
Truth
Questions
Realisation
Anger
A Dream Come True
Panic
The Past
Birthday
A Gift
Important Update
YES! YES! YES!
Dhak-Dhak
The Engagement
Holi Hai!
Fear
Rage
Recovery
Celebrations
The Wedding
AbhiRa's Own World
Epilogue
Update

"A"

2.9K 185 26
By Srishh_t

Akshara 

"You're here mumma...I missed you so much. Papa, promise me you wouldn't leave your princess alone now. I love you both so much. "

"Akshu, we never left you baby. We're always there with you. In your kind little heart."

"But papa, there are times when I need you to hold me when I'm falling apart. Mumma, please."

"Akshu, remember that angel we talked about? That angel will hold you. Hold you forever."

"Mumma papa, don't go, please!"

"Akshara?"

"Abhi? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to hold you"

"Angel....."

*Akshara wakes up that night with the memories of her dream fresh in her mind*

What does this even mean? 

Why did mumma papa's image fade away into Abhi's image?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Akshuuu... I'm heading downstairs..." Kairav voice broke Akshara's trance.

*She is still thinking about her dream from last night*

"Cominggg in a minute, bhaiyya"

*She hadn't slept too well after her dream had woken her up. She kept trying to figure out the hidden meaning behind such a dream*

Maybe, I had way too much interaction with him yesterday...

Yes, that's why he appeared in my dream 

*As she was walking down the stairs, she felt a pair of eyes on her. Her instinct told her it was him but as soon as her eyes met with those of Abhi, there was no doubt left.

The two of them can't take their eyes off each other. 

Abhi takes in Akshara's appearance from head to toe. Her hair as usual is falling on her face and the is finding it hard to keep his hands to himself. 

Her perfectly fitted navy blue floral lehenga made it all the more difficult for Abhi to not walk towards her. 

Their eye contact  suddenly breaks when Akshara trips on the second last step. 

"Akshara--" Abhi runs towards her. 

*Before Akshara falls, a pair of warm, masculine hands hold her.

As Akshara sees the person, a wide smile spreads across her face*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu

This girl is going to be the death of me. How can she look like that and not expect me to jump on her?

*Abhi's chain of thoughts come to an abrupt halt when Akshara trips*

"Akshara--" Abhi runs towards her.

*When he is just a few steps away, a pair of hands hold Akshara. Abhi watches as a tall, masculine guy holds the girl that is his to save.

As if this wasn't enough, Akshara throws back a wide smile towards that guy*

Who the hell is this guy?

How dare he touch her?

How dare he steal the smiles that are meant only for me?

And why is she smiling like that for him?

WHO IS HE?

*As Abhimanyu tries to calm himself down, he notices the guy's hand on Akshara's waist. A rage like never before consumes him as if he could kill the guy for merely touching her.

His nails dig into the flesh of his hands as he tries hard to not punch the guy's face and turn it blue. 

I'll turn your face so blue, it'll match Akshara's dress!

xx

Akshara 

"Nikhil?" She laughs. 

"Hi Akshu, I see that your old habit of tripping here and there is still intact." Nikhil grins.

*Akshara blushes on hearing that statement.*

"You know, I shouldn't be even talking to you! I mean Kairav bhaiyya is your best friend and you missed his wedding functions. How could you do that?" Akshara makes an angry expression.

"Akshu, you know I would've never missed it if something really important hadn't come up." Nikhil makes a puppy face to convince her. 

"Haan, haan...save this drama because you need to convince Kairav bhaiyya too. Chalo, let's go meet him!"

xx

Abhimanyu 

Akshu.

He's calling her Akshu. A name only her family members use for her. 

He must be a cousin. Yes, he's her cousin. He's a relative. A RELATIVE. 

*As Abhi tries to reassure himself, he overhears Akshara referring to Nikhil as Kairav's best friend.*

Damn it! 

He's not her relative. 

And he's still calling her Akshu. 

Is he close to her? 

Akshara Goenka, you cannot do this. 

For the first time in life, I've wanted to know a girl better. 

Please. 

xx

Akshara

*As Nikhil meets Kairav and Anisha, Akshara looks around for Abhimanyu*

Why is he standing alone near that corner?

Is something wrong? 

He was alright a few minutes ago. 

Is he not feeling well?

Should I go and ask him if he needs anything? 

"Come on, everyone. The mehendiwali is here." Swarna calls out to the ladies. 

*While Akshara, Anisha, Aarohi, Swarna, Manjari and the rest of the women get mehendi applied on their hands, Abhi quietly stands near Manjari who is seated next to Akshara*

"Ma'am, what letter should I write in your mehendi?" The mehendi wali asks Akshara.

*Akshara is still thinking about what's troubling Abhi and so she doesn't pay attention to the girl's question*

xx

Abhimanyu

"Ma'am, what letter should I write in your mehendi?" The mehendi wali asks Akshara.

A. 

A for Abhimanyu. 

I know it's too early for that so for now I'll settle with A for Akshara.

But soon, you'll be writing  that A for me. 

No, actually, we'll not write A. We'll write my whole name. So that everybody knows.

*When Akshara does not respond to the mehendiwali's question, Abhi gets worried.*

Is she going to take that stupid's Nikhil's name?

"Ma'am? What letter?" 

*When Akshara still doesn't reply, Abhi loses his cool.*

"A" he says, but soon he realises that everybody in the room was looking at him because he had been too loud. 

Shit. What do I do now?

"A.... Ek glass paani dena bhaiyya... bohot pyaas lag rahi hai"

*While a few men give him awkward glances, the women try to cover up their giggles.*

"I'm so sorry...please write the letter A" she says while trying hard not to laugh.

*As soon as Abhi hears her, a relaxed breath comes out of him*

She said A.

Author's note: Hi Guys, I'd really appreciate if you share your feedback. You can also give me suggestions regarding the upcoming story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 594 22
Two handsome people Akshara & Abhimanyu meet with each other at a wedding. They became best friends but they didn't realise how & when they fell in...
60.2K 4.2K 27
When Abhimanyu and Akshara, the two broken souls, were finally able to gather the courage to put back, the puzzled pieces of their lives after their...
23.1K 1.4K 16
hey guys!! back with a short story mainly 10 chapter i guess ! based on the current situation ! what happens when two incomplete love stories head fo...
18K 1K 11
Dear Readers, I have planned this to be a short story of Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka. This is unrelated to the show, though as I write thi...