Russo Twinsβœ“

By LivingChanel0

Exactly 15 years ago. The Russo family was decided that it was "for the best" that they act like they hate th... More

+β„‚β„π”Έβ„π”Έβ„‚π•‹π”Όβ„π•Š
+ β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•– +
+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π• π•Ÿπ•–+
+ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ π•‹π•Žπ•†+
+ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜+

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›

2.7K 54 7
By LivingChanel0

We arrive in New York some time ago sperm donor and sperm sharers kept trying to get something out of me but gave up when I glared at them. We arrived at their mansion and it was big and beautiful but not like my palace

This the crib ☝🏼

We get out and Aubby grabs our suitcases and lifts them like it was nothing. We follow them into the house and he yells for them all to come downstairs. I go on my phone and started texting Vinnie. As I'm texting everyone gathers and talks.

My twin glares at them and gives them cold responses. "So where's our Bambina fratello?" Asks the Matteo as he looks around. ( Baby-bambina and fratello-brother). Someone clears their throat as I finish flirting texts with Vinnie I smirk a little and chuckle a little. I respond with a flirty text back.

I go to walk away but I bump into something hard, damn my fucking height. Whatever I bumped into jumps in surprise and look down at me. I rub my forehead and glare up at them. Oh it's a another one. He looks taken aback and then I see he looks likes us alot. "Why is their a kitten walking around guys?" He says and pinches my cheek.

I slap his hand off and glare at him even harsher than before. He chuckles and I lift a eyebrow in confusion. "Uh oh I think I made her mad" he says mockingly and reaches to put his hand on my shoulder. Instead of him achieving his goal i
Throw him over my shoulder and body slam him to the ground.

Aubby starts chuckling while the other look at him shocked. I get up and dust off my clothes and head to my room since I know where it is. I did live here before so it probably didn't change much. I get to the door that says in gold letters "AURORA" and I open it.

I walk in and see its way different than I thought.

Her bedroom ☝🏼

Bathroom☝🏼

More of her bathroom ☝🏼

Her closet ☝🏼

Some more of her closet.☝🏼

I go inside and put my bag on the desk chair I have in my room and I slip off my shoes. I bolt and cannon ball into the ocean of fluffy pillows and duvet. I bury my body in my fluffy white duvet and I sink inside of my mattress.

I hear laughter and a click of a camera and I look to see everyone standing at the door and looking at me in amusement. I see Aubby shaking his head while smiling. He comes in and puts my suitcase on the chest and the end of my bed, me being 5"2 I look like a child compared to everyone even though I'm literally 18 in a few months.

I still hate them and all but I could never hate this bed. I ignore them as soon as my phone beeps. I grab it and it's a text from our friends. I look at it says something about a few missions and stuff. I end up unpacking and changing into some comfy clothes.

I go into Aubby's room and see him working on some legal business things. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck from behind him. I kiss his cheek and he smiles and nudges his head with mine telling me that he knows I want his attention.

He finishes and turns around. I sit on his lap and he still is taller than me so I look up at him. "You okay sweetheart?" He says and hugs me. I love how my older twin cares for me like I'm fragile. He is the only person I allow to touch me since I hate physical touch. I nod and he pats my head.

We head downstairs since it was dinnertime and we are forced to see the rest of the family. We get downstairs and see everyone already there talking and goofing off. We enter and they go silent and stare at us. I grab my brother's hand and he gently gives me a reassuring squeeze.

We walk over and we sit next to each other. Someone clears their throat and we look up. We look at sperm donor as he speaks. "Bambina and Figlio these are your older brothers, boys introduce yourselves." He says sternly. "Hello Bambina and fratello I'm your eldest brother Alexander." One says from the other end of the table.

I being the person I am, ignore everyone and look at photos and funny texts from our group chat as they make fun of everything. " Hello Bambina and fratello I'm your second eldest brother Lorenzo or call me Enzo it's nice to see you both again." He say happily and we again nod.

"Why are they here again? And why is she not talking what does she think she's better than us. She's probably just some gold digging whore from a ditch somewhere trying to steal our money." I hear mattia say and my brother goes to get up but I stop him.

I look up at him with a blank stare and turn my phone off. I see him smirk thinking he hurt my feelings but I just chuckled darkly. "You see the only reason I chose to not acknowledge your presence was because I already know who you pieces of shit are and I have no intention of staying longer than the law prohibits. Now excuse me." I say with my thick Bulgarian accent.

I stand up and walk away to my room with my twin following me. I make it to my room and head to the bathroom to shower. I wash and shave my body and then I step out. I dry off and lotion and moisturize my skin with vanilla scented products. I dry off my hair and braid it into two french braids for the night.

I do my skin care routine and brush my teeth. I put on a white lingerie set and open my suitcase and got out a pair of white pajamas. I spray some Chanel perfume on my body and I put on my big teddy bear slippers. I put on one of Aubby's huge hoodies and I went over to his room.

I walk in and see him putting on a pair of grey sweatpants. I smile at him and jump on his back. At first he tensed up until he smelt my Chanel perfume

and relaxed he took me of his back and hugged me and fell on his huge ass bed.
I laugh a little and cuddle him and he puts his head on my stomach and soon enough we fall asleep.

*The next morning*
"Shh, shut the fuck up and take out your camera." Someone says and I hear a whole bunch of 'Awes' and "she's so cute" throughout the couple of minutes they were in hear. I shift a little and bury my head into Aubby's neck and sigh in relief.

Then I hear a camera click and I opened my eyes to see everyone in the room and fucking Lucario holding a camera. "What in the fuck are you doing?" I say sitting up and sneeze making a small 'chuu' noise. They awe and If I were in a manga you would see the vein popping whenever I'm pissed.

Aubby groans and cuddles into my stomach. "Come back to bed Bambi." He mumbles. He calls me Bambi when wants something it's cute since he's been doing that for years. I tap his head twice and he gets up. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and walks to my room.

He puts me down in there and kisses my head and then goes back to his room. I walk into my bathroom and do my morning routine. I come out after changing and went over to my vanity and changed my outfit.

Just because I'm small doesn't mean I don't have curves and breast like anyone else. I do my hair by taking out my hair out of its braids and styled it in a cute bubble braid.

This hair style is what I'm going for ☝🏼 I did my makeup and put pretty rine stones on too.

I spray some Coco Chanel perfume and put on some jewelry. I grabbed my Chanel bag and put in my phone, airpods, gum, keys and some other stuff. I went out and went into the kitchen down the hall since that had the most voices. I walk in and see everyone there including my brother. I went into the kitchen and got some ingredients and made me and him an acai bowl.

I finish and served him his breakfast he smiles and thanked me and I sat down and eat breakfast while everyone was talking and staring at me. I look up and raise an eyebrow asking them what silently. "What are you wearing?" Sperm donor says looking at me in disapproval. "Clothes." I say coldly.

They all give me dirty looks and glare at them with my all so favorite death glare. They look at me with fear in their eyes. My death glare has always been scary especially from a little person. We finish up our food and go to head out when we hear the the most chalk board screeching voice voice ever heard in humanity.

"Who are you whore?" The demonic creature screeches. I turn around to see the queen of bimbos and a living Kylie Jenner wannabe. I sigh and glance over at the rest to see them look at them with lust. Ew my brother is the only one to not even spare them a glance.

"Who are you talking about I don't see any other whore here but you." I say and look her up and down. She attempted to glare at me but looks constipated as all fuck. She scoffs and goes whining to my sperm donor. "Baby are you gonna let her talk to me like that?" She says and suffocates him with her too big to be natural plastic balloons.

"Aurora apologize to your step mother." He says sternly to me and I raise my eyebrows and look at him like he was some idiot. "Who are you handsome?" The other whore says to my brother and touches his chest. He ignores her and drinks his coffee.

"It would be in your best interest to get the fuck away from me fore I don't want to have AIDS." He says calmly and she turns beet red in embarrassment. She tries to laugh it off but fails to sound normal but more like a dying cat. " Your so funny, do you wanna go out some time?" She says like that's not her fucking step brother.

That was when I snapped. I get up and pull him up and holds my hand and we walk away. We know we have school tomorrow and already went shopping so we didn't have any reason to be there so I brought him to the garage and we got into the car.

They all run out and see us pulling away and drive out the driveway and head to the amusement park. He and I had so much fun the whole time. By the time we came back it was 8pm and I was hungry. So we parked in the garage and entered the house.

We went upstairs and came back down some time later. We enter the dinning room and see bimbo and wannabe Kylie sitting down and trying to flirt with our brothers. I roll my eyes and sit down with my twin and they immediately start asking questions.

"Where were you both?"

"Where did you go?"

"What happened why are you back so late?"

"I bet she was out whoring around."

Yep that last one was definitely the bimbo's daughter. I look at her and give her a death glare and she looks away scared shitless. "Heh pussy." I thought and ate my dinner quietly. "Bambina I have something to talk you both about in my office after dinner okay?" Sperm donor says and I nod mindlessly.

After dinner we made our way to his office and knocked on the door. We heard a muffled "come in" from the other side. We enter the room and sit down on the chairs in front of him and Antonio and Lorenzo.

"Now Bambina and Figlio we have some rules for you both to follow in the household, everyone else follows them too so here." He says and legit hands us papers with the rules printed out.

My rules were:
1) Your to respect your brothers and father.

2) we approve of all your activities.

3) No cussing.

4) no bad grades.

5) no smoking or drinking.

6) you ask for permission to go anywhere and one of your brothers will come with you.

7) no boyfriends or male friends.

8) don't go into the basement or thrid floor since that's our private work space.

9) You cannot drive unless you have your brothers or a guard accompanying you.

10) you cannot wear: mini skirts, crop tops, bikinis, short shorts, revealing dresses and have no tattoos.

11) curfew 7 pm no later.

The mother FUCKING nerve they have. This is beyond sexist. I look up at Aubrey and I read his.

1) you respect your brothers and father.

2) You are allow to do whatever you want

3) don't go into the third or basement floor.

4) curfew 2 am the latest 3 am.

5) no having sex in the house.

Are you fucking shitting me right now? What the fuck they are more than fucking sexist. They basically said to wear a nun's outfit while my twin gets to do whatever just because he's a boy.

I look up at them and tear the fucking piece of shit to shreds and tear his. He watches me tear it up and smirks. They look at me pissed and shocked. "If you think I'm gonna do anything you sexist sons of bitches want, your out of your motherfucking mind." I says with a low tone meaning I'm in no way fucking around.

I walk out the door with Aubrey following behind me. I go and changed into his boxers and hoodie and I lay down in his bed. He later joins me and we go to sleep.

2430 words 😃😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.4K 40
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
541K 15K 76
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
65.7K 2.7K 18
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
528K 24.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...