The Taste Of Lust (Jungkook F...

By liahlmtn

you: i-is there something that you have to tell me? Jungkook: yes, I want you, right now. warning: This story... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
+

Chapter 33

2.2K 90 1
By liahlmtn

Weekends 5:45pm

it's the weekends today, specifically Saturday, but I still got work today in the convenient store, and a lot of people are coming too.

if the weekdays, we get to have lots of customer, well here, a double of them.

I'm in the counter registrar right now, trying to assist some people here, well, they're all a 10 in the line.

after assisting people, 10 minutes later.

I've assisted many people now, and now my shift's about to end in less than 10 minutes too.

I was about to go and change in the staff's room, until someone goes in the store again.

I turned my head to the person again, I looked and saw..

a tall, handsome, attractive, cool-dressed man, his hair is curly and fluffy, and he is wearing g a mask, his body is very well built, and I think....

he stopped walking right infront of me and removed his mask.

oh, it's just jungkook.

Jungkook: hey, how's work?

he looks down to his wrist and fixes the position of his rolex watch, then looks up to me again.

me: it was good, and I had to assist may costumers.

I replied with a poker face while fixing my stuff on the counters.

and then magically, he placed a hand on my cheek, and slowly puts my whole chin up, until mine reaches his face's.

Jungkook: is there something bothering you?

his touch, his soft hands, his warm temperature, he is everything.

wait, why am I saying this?

my face turned into a bright smile as soon as our eyes made contact to each other, he smiled back showing his bunny teeth.

me: i-im better now....

I said in my soft voice, he laughed.

Jungkook:you're so cute when you're surprised haha, anyways, will you do something else after work?

he starts to play with his BMW sedan car keys on his hands, I could never.

me: uhm no, why?

Jungkook: oh okay, wanna come with me and go somewhere? dont worry it wont take us that long.

I looked up to him again, I checked the clock and its soon to be 6pm now, so I just agreed.

after 30 minutes.

after a 5 minute ride, we finally reached to the destination Jungkook was suggesting, the place was up in a hill, not far from where I live.

he parked his car on the lower ground and now we're slowly walking up to the top of the hill.

the hill isnt really that high, but until....

OUCH.

I accidentally tripped on a rock, my heart began to pound as fast as it could, my whole body was about to hit the grassy hill until..

Jungkook held my hand as tight as he could, he held my other arm for support.

Jungkook: oh my god, that was almost! are you okay?

he asked in a worried tone while checking me all over, my heart was pounding so fast, I wasnt able to reply back.

he mumbled, he stopped and then...

HE JUST CARRIED ME IN A BRIDAL STYLE WAY.

I'm surprised of what he has done.

me: j-jungkook, i-im heavy, please let me down...

he pouted and lifted me up to his arms.

Jungkook: you dont even feel like a sack of rice.

he smiled, then he continues to walk up to the hill, damn, I feel so bad for him carrying me up all the way here, but it didnt took 10 seconds to reach.

he slowly lets me down on the floor till my feet touches the ground, then he just grabs my hand then we begin to walk and sit on the bench.

we observed the dark sky, theres a lot of stars in the sky right now, and they're all a vibe, I'm loving this.

suddenly, I just felt a hand on mine, it's Jungkook's ofc, I looked at him again and he just gives me a sweet smile, I smiled back.

now who starts the conversation?

ofc a girl wont start the first move.

Jungkook: I brought you here because, I want you and I to observe the pretty sky, alone.

he caressed my soft hand and places it on his neck, I felt his temperature once again, so calming.

suddenly, a shooting star appears to come out from the sky.

Me: oh look! a shooting star just appeared, what's your wish?

he grabs my other hand once again and caresses it, he took a very deep breath, his touch is everything

Jungkook: I wish that you'd like me back.

I'm not even surprised anymore, hes completely obvious since the start, but his words shocked me, I couldnt help but let out a smile.

me: your wish is my command

I said in my soft voice, he immediately turns his head to me and cups my face.

Jungkook: y-you like me back?!

he lets out a huge bunny smile, I nodded my head as a yes, he jumps up to me and gives me a very huge hug.

his hands surrounded my waist, and all over my body, his warm and beautiful scent is giving me chills all over my stomach, his warm touch is something I havent felt before.

damn, I'm inlove.

Jungkook: I cannot believe you like me back, I was a jerk when we first knew each other, and I'm very sorry for that, this is totally unexpected!

he hugs me tighter, I let out a chuckle.

me: yeah, very, never expected myself to fall inlove too.

I chuckled back, he laughs and continues to stroke my hair, and now, he is sitting while I'm resting my head on his chest while watching the stars.

Jungkook: I'll never forget this day, I love you so fucking much and I'll do whatever it makes to be with you forever.

his words, he mean them so much.

me: this is probably too soon to say but, yes, I love you too, from the stars and back.

we continued to hug while watching the stars from above

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 606 43
"i want her. give me her." jungkook says, -mafia au ©berryhun
36.1K 2.1K 27
"Do You Love Me, Sir?" "I Want You... I Want You So Badly Right Now; Isn't It Enough For You?"
184 33 9
"Would you be ridiculed, If I say I want to kiss you?" It was their turn to recieve the award but Taehyung's feelings couldn't wait anymore. Top - Ta...
65.7K 3.5K 41
"i told you we should've gone right," you choked out. "but if we had," jungkook smiled sadly, pulling you in for a kiss, "i wouldn't have fallen...