body ✁ haikyuu

By bodakbutera

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋. ❞ ⟿ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the newest staff member of the jap... More

↳˗ˏˋ intro ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ one ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ two ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ three ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ four ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ five ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ six ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ seven ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ eight ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ nine ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ ten ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ eleven ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twelve ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirteen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fourteen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifteen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ sixteen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ seventeen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ eighteen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ nineteen ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty one ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty two ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty three ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty four ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty five ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty six ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty seven ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty eight ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ twenty nine ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty one ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty two ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty three ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty four ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty five ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty six ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty seven ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty eight ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ thirty nine ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty one ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty two ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty three ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty four ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty five ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty six ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty seven ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty eight ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ forty nine ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty one ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty two ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty three ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty four ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty five ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty six ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty seven ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty eight ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ fifty nine ˊˎ˗↴
↳˗ˏˋ sixty ˊˎ˗↴

↳˗ˏˋ forty ˊˎ˗↴

5.4K 190 77
By bodakbutera

———— GAME DAY, PART TWO.

"we play canada today," iwaizumi told [y/n].

"i really wanted to make a canada joke, but i can't think of one," she chuckled, stabbing another potato. "i'm surprised you wanted to get food; you usually just go straight to set up."

"i felt bad that you had to bring me food last time," iwa stammered. [y/n] snorted, rolling her eyes.

"if you wanted to spend time with me, you could've just said so," she hummed, dodging the grape that came her way. "you suck."

"do i, though?" iwaizumi grinned, [y/n]'s face falling flat as she threw the grape back at him. "now you suck, both literally and metaphorically."

"can you shut the fuck up?" she hissed, looking around to see if anyone they knew were nearby.

"hey, it's a little funny," iwaizumi held his hands up in defense. he watched as she tapped her finger against the table as she continued to eat. he knew better than to bring it up, but his curiosity would get the better of him. "can i ask you something?"

"is it personal?"

"a little?"

"that's not concerning at all, but go ahead," she shrugged.

he was trying to figure out how to phrase it, but at the realization that they were adults and not kids in a school cafeteria, he just went with it. "i'm not the only one you've hooked up with, am i?"

[y/n] stopped chewing for a moment, glancing at him before swallowing her food and drinking some water. "no."

"okay," he nodded, going back to his food.

she raised a brow, "did you assume you were?"

"no," he shook his head.

she nodded slowly as she dragged her fork across the plate. "you were, uhm, the first."

"ever?"

"no, first hook up. wasn't really my thing before," she shrugged.

"i'm flattered," iwaizumi teased, ignoring another grape coming his way. "aw, the little baby is all grown up."

"i'm going to punch you in the face," she deadpanned.

"so, i'm guessing you've gotten to a few of the others-"

"why the fuck did you have to say it like that? you're making it sound like i'm collecting pokemon cards."

"i guess the phrasing was a bit off."

"you've been out here, too."

"says who?"

"says no one, but seeing the way you and eiko switched up all the sudden, i took a lucky guess," she smirked, iwaizumi's face turning red.

"finish your food so we can go," he muttered.

"oh, come on! i thought we were bonding," she pouted.

"remind me why i agreed to become best friends with you and kuroo?"

"because we're amazing and won't hesitate to tell you that you're an idiot," [y/n] smiled sweetly.

"yeah, i'll remember this the next time you tell me to fuck you," he rolled his eyes.

"so, you'll remember in the next twenty minutes?" she tilted her head. he choked on his water.

"what?"

"hm, we should really hurry before we're late," [y/n] glanced at the time, cleaning up her spot. "you coming?"

"i literally hate my life," iwaizumi muttered under his breath, cleaning up and heading out with her.

they ran into kuroo on the way, the three idly chatting as iwaizumi started setting up. "i heard about asami and hyakuzawa," kuroo said as he leaned against the med table.

"yeah, crazy right? kids. holy shit," iwaizumi shook his head.

"wait, kuroo, where have you even been? i feel like no one's seen you to even say anything," [y/n] pointed out.

"actually, yeah! where the fuck have you been, dude?" iwa added.

"you literally just saw me, like, two days ago," kuroo flatly stated.

"okay, but sometimes we like hanging out with you outside of group things," [y/n] rolled her eyes.

"speak for yourself," iwa muttered, [y/n] smacking his arm, nearly making him drop the first aid kit. "i swear to god-"

"i swear, you guys are always fighting when i'm around," oikawa walked up to them, hands in his pockets.

"hey oikawa," kuroo patted his shoulder.

"why are you always here, shittykawa? shouldn't you be training, or something?" iwaizumi groaned.

"what? i can't enjoy some rest time? so harsh, iwa-chan," oikawa pouted. "hello [y/n]."

"hi oikawa," she smiled.

"excited for the game?"

"yeah, it's bound to be a good one. how did yours go earlier?"

oikawa chuckled nervously, "definitely could've been better-"

"you lost again? ha! you're a flop after all," iwaizumi snorted. both kuroo and [y/n] smacked him upside the head, iwaizumi yelling at the pain.

"sorry, we still haven't properly trained our dog," kuroo sighed.

"ah yes, he's still all bark," [y/n] nodded.

"i'm not a dog-" iwaizumi fumed.

"anyways! are you going to sit with us again today?" [y/n] asked.

"sure," oikawa shrugged.

"okay, we'll leave you and iwa to catch up for a bit while we go put our stuff down," [y/n] told them, grabbing kuroo's arm and dragging him towards where they were going to be sitting. "so, where've you been?"

"you're still on that?"

"i'm just curious, is all."

"well, i've been doing my job."

"that's a damn lie; i saw one of your assistants at dinner yesterday and they said you disappeared after you finished your work."

"i had things to do," he simply said. [y/n] studied him for a second before smirking.

"things and people are two different categories. you botched your cover up job, by the way," she poked at the spots on his neck. he swatted her hand away, a defeated look on his face. "so?"

"what?"

"i wanna know!"

"you're weird," kuroo chuckled.

"how am i weird?" she asked, sliding her bag under the seat.

"isn't it, like, a girl thing to not want to know if a guy they've hooked up with has hooked up with someone else?"

[y/n] cackled, "do i look like i give a fuck?"

"i guess not," he muttered.

"tell me, tell me, tell me!" she egged on, kuroo finally letting out an annoyed groan.

"just some girl from the brazilian swim team," he mumbled.

"okay, period. as you should," [y/n] nodded, handing him the pamphlet for today's game. "don't forget there's a staff meeting tonight."

"how can i forget? i get a text reminder from the work group chat every hour," kuroo rolled his eyes.

"you guys talking shit about me again?" iwaizumi came up to where they were, grabbing the pamphlet from [y/n]. "oh, their stats aren't bad."

"you're going to the meeting later, right?" she asked.

"do i have a choice?" iwaizumi flatly asked.

"nope. if we're going, so are you," kuroo told him.

"because all of us love our jobs," [y/n] said, glancing between the two. "come on, say it with me, now. because we love our jobs."

"because we love our jobs," the two uttered in unison.

"you could've attempted to make it believable," oikawa laughed as he came to settle in the chair next to [y/n].

"we like our jobs. the meetings, however? no thanks," kuroo face twisted in annoyance.

"i think the boys are here," [y/n] glanced towards the doors, hearing a commotion outside before they swung open. "yeah, i'm never wrong."

"go get changed so we can warm up," iwaizumi called to them, pointing towards the locker rooms. "i guess duty calls."

"have fun," kuroo grinned.

"i'll smack that look off your face, don't even try me," iwaizumi warned before heading back to the floor.

"what an annoying dog," kuroo shook his head.

"it's no fun when they bark and bite," oikawa snickered.

"sometimes he protect and attack," [y/n] laughed.

"i can still hear you!" iwaizumi called to them.

"we know," the three called back.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

should i upload the intro for my next hq fic
it's a racing au

i've also been working on an aot fantasy au so

lmk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.4K 28
Just oneshots about you and your favourite volleyball boys (・ω・ ) *Disclaimer: Haikyuu and all of its characters belong to Haruichi Furudate* 🅻🅾︎🆆...
213K 6.3K 35
It's your first day on the job and your troublesome boss isn't make it easy... I do not own the characters. All characters belong to Haruichi Furudat...
209K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
149K 4.6K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...