N. Romanoff / S. Johansson x...

By _NatashaRMaximoff_

whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. More

she's gone [ N.R ]
cheating [ N.R ]
affection [ N.R ]
enough for you [ N.R ]
still you [ N.R ]
pick up lines [ N.R ]
⁷Natasha Romanoff
newbie [ N.R ]
newbie [ part 2 ]
I don't like being touched [ N.R ]
¹¹Natasha Romanoff
cold hearted [ N.R ]
highschool sweetheart [ N.R ]
christmas [ N.R ]
¹⁵Natasha Romanoff
arrange marriage [ N.R ]
this is your fault [ N.R ]
I didn't break my promise [ N.R ]
the knight [ N.R ]
in the next lifetime [ N.R ]
teddy bear [ N.R ]
you have flour [ N.R ]
short [ N.R ]
short [ switch ]
bestfriend [ N.R ]
too late [ N.R ]
threesome [ N.R FT. W.M ]
I'm hugging and kissing you now [ N.R ]
what's the answer? [ N.R ]
we both had our chance [ N.R ]
why me? [ S.J ]
coffee [ S.J ]
trouple [ S.J FT. C.E ]
photographer and actress [ S.J ]
thankyou [ S.J ]
my atlantis [ S.J ]
she doesn't love me anymore [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ part 2 ]
ex [ S.J ]
you forgot your clothes [ S.J ]
I made your wish come true [ S.J ]
bad temper [ S.J ]
bad temper [ part 2 ]
bad temper [ part 3 ]
I'm falling again [ S.J ]
gorgeous specimen [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ part 2 ]
I hate you [ S.J ]
streamer [ S.J ]
girlfriend's day [ S.J ]
recreating memories [ S.J ]
you've changed [ S.J ]
ribbon [ S.J ]
you went home early [ S.J ]
eight years [ S.J ]
proposal [ S.J ]
I miss you [ S.J ]

it was you [ N.R ]

6.5K 110 26
By _NatashaRMaximoff_

Reader G!P

→ warning: smut and mention of killing.

____

I was standing at the bar drinking, I'm here at one of Tony Stark's party. I'm keeping a close eye to my secret girlfriend, Natasha. We've been together for 6 months and no one knows about us. Not that we don't want to because we know that they'll support us no matter what but sneaking around and keeping quiet is one of hella challenge and cool as fuck.

No one knows about my feelings for her. but, we flirt to eachother a lot so it's not a surprise if they think that we're together now. but, they thought that she's straight so.

The party had started a few hours ago and I notice one of the guys in the party keeps staring at Natasha. I couldn't blame him though, she was indeed much gorgeous tonight. I don't know if Nat notice it because she was always good at hiding. She looks so mouthwatering catching the eyes of many party goers.

"You like her, don't you?" I heard a voice taking my fixed eyes on Natasha.

"What?" I looked at it and found Tony.

"You like Natasha?" He said again.

"You're delusional, Stark." I lied, I mean who wouldn't like Natasha?

he laughs, "by how your not so friendly glances at the guy, I highly doubt that. Let's just see who gets the girl first." he said raising his drink to his lips and take a sip.

"That's not very fair to the poor guy, don't you think that Natasha will be interested in him?" I said as I flashed him a smile.

"Well, you might want to see those." He pointed out, I raised my eyebrows and turned around to see what he's talking about.

It was clear that she was flirting with the guy, her hand resting on his forearm. The man was smiling harder than he had the whole time his here.

Turning back to Tony, I downed my drink and handling the empty glass to him. "Alright," I mumbled before leaving him there. I walked towards where Wanda talking to Carol and Maria, standing with Natasha and the guy.

"Y/N, it was nice of you to finally join us." Carol said as I reach them.

I smiled at her and shrugged, "Tony knows how to keep his guests occupied," the redhead other than Natasha laughs, "Doesn't take a telepath to know what's on your mind y/n."

Carol and Maria then glance at Natasha, the way she would give him a flirtatious smile and flirty comments, she was indeed into something.

"She's really making a show," Maria whispered and I nodded, "If she wants a show, she gets a show." I said softly.

"Let's grab a drink!" Wanda husked out and I shook my head, "No, I'm gonna head to bed." I said getting Natasha's attention.

"So soon?" Carol said as her face twisted in confusion, I weren't really the one who usually head to bed this early.

"I just planned on getting up really early tomorrow, maybe do a morning run." Satisfied with my excuse, we exchange goodnights. As I left the group, I past Natasha giving her hip a little squeeze as I walk away. I know that she would follow once she got a chance, she wouldn't dare to stay after that.

About 10 minutes had passed, there was a knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it. My gaze fall into the redhead standing infront of me, she knew what she had done.

A gasp left her mouth as her back slammed against my bedroom door. She tried to keep her expression calm.

My eyes didn't leave her as my hand reached behind her and locked the door.

"You quite a tease, aren't you?" I felt Natasha relieved when I finally broke the silence. She didn't respond knowing it'll make things worst than it already is.

I lowered my face into her neck stopping into her pulse point, her heart was racing and I haven't even started yet.

My hands trailed up against her curves, she love it. A moan left her mouth as I particularly kissed a sensitive part of her neck. I knew what she wanted me to do, but I can't let her win that easily.

I walked away and sat at the edge of my bed, she was watching me timidly waiting for the instruction I'll give. I patted my lap and she obediently walked over and sat on my lap.

I smirk as another gasp left her mouth, she bit her lip and start moving her hips trying to grind on my dick. My hands hold her hips holding her still and stopping all of her movements.

"You do as I say and you won't cum until I say so, do you understand котенок?" [ kitten ] I sternly said and she nods, "I need words, darling."

"yes, mommy." she whispered and I smirk. Who knew that a very deadly russian spy is such a bottom and under my control, my power, my spell, my slut.

I kissed her passionately as my hand rest on her hips and hers snakes into my neck. She partly opening her mouth giving me the access to slip my tongue, dominating the kiss.

"Strip and lay on the bed with your hands up." I demand once we pulled away from the kiss. She frantically jumped out of my lap and start stripping, I love how submissive she get.

She lays down on the bed stark naked, legs wide open waiting for me. I walked to my closet and grab a handcuffs and cuffed her on the bed.

I quickly discarded my clothes as I start to crawl on top of her, giving her a passionate kiss. We make out until air becomes a problem, I kissed her down her jaw to her chest not without leaving my marks. She squirmed as her hands tugged the cuffs.

I slidded my hands to her center as I gripped it firmly, her breath hitched as I smirk. I moved down and put her legs into my shoulder, I gripped her thighs as my tongue lick her clit. She groaned gripping the cuffs tightly, hands turning white.

"Fuck, yes, right there!" she moans as I eat her out.

"m-more, please," she pleaded and I slummed my two fingers into her tight cunt, thrusting fast.

I start curling my fingers hitting her g-spot over and over again. She begins to moan loud and in higher pitch.

"I'm gonna cum," she breathed out as I felt her walls clenched into my fingers. I removed my fingers earning a whined from Natasha. I waited for a few minutes before putting my fingers back into her core. I continue edging her for five more times.

"M-Mommy, please, let me cum" she begged. I love it when she calls me that.

"Oh, darling, I love it when you begged." I said as I crawled back to her top kissing her passionately and without a warning, a pushed my cock into her wet core.

"Fuck!" she moaned out as I start to bucked my hips, I gripped her waist as we were both moaning mess.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! yes, fuck mommy!" she moaned as she's getting closer to her climax.

"then beg for it, котенок. Beg like a fucking slut you are," I groaned and thrust harder.

"Mommy, please let me cum. P-Please, Mommy, I'll be a good girl, please!" she begged getting closer and closer to her high, her walls hugged my dick making it harder to move in and out.

"Go on, cover mommy's dick with your cum. cum for mommy you whore," I grunted, "Cum all over my dick, own your mommy's dick."

With my permission she released all of her juices with one loud scream, "MOMMY!"

I continue thrusting as I chase my own high, "m-mommy, I can't—" she whispered out.

"Just one more, дорогой." [ darling ] I said and continue thrusting, because of how sensitive she was, Natasha cums once again as I still chase my own.

I took her nipple in my mouth sucking harshly, as I held her hips thrusting deeper inside her. She threw her head back in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum Mommy,"

"Cum with me angel," with one last deep thrust we both came down as her cum dripped down to the sheets.

I pulled out and she whimpered at the sudden emptiness. I uncuffed her both arms before walking to the bathroom and grab a clean towel before starting to clean her up. She got startled when the cloth hits her sensitive core.

"I know, little sugar. But, I have to clean you up okay?" I softly said while she just nodded at me, I continue cleaning her up until she's all cleaned.

I put them away and grabbed a clothes to sleep in, I change her up before laying down beside her.

"You did so well for mommy," I praised as she snuggle up to me putting her head to my chest and arms around my waist.

"Thank you, mommy." she whispered with her eyes closed.

"Go and take a rest, baby. I know you're tired," I said and gently rubs her head as my other arms settles in her lower back.

"yeah, I can't really feel my legs," she said with a giggle.

"Goodnight, мой милый ангел." [ my sweet angel ] I pressed a kiss on her forehead, "Goodnight, y/n." she whispered as we both fall into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with the redhead in my arms. She let's out cute little snores making me giggle. I stand up removing her hands around me gently trying not to wake her up. I head to the bathroom and did all my stuff.

I walked downstairs and found all of the team gathering in the dining table.

"Hey goodmorning," I said, "What do we have here?"

"We need to do groceries." Tony said and sigh.

"Like right now? I'll do it." I insist.

"Are you sure, y/n?" Steve asked.

"I'm sure, Steven. Now give me the money and I'll be on my way." I said and extend my hand.

Tony hands me the money, I grab a water bottle first before starting to leave the compound.

"Take care y/n!" Wanda shouted before I finally enter my car.

A couple minutes of my drive later I felt someone following me. I look at my rear mirror and saw a car behind mine. A ignore it at first but as the time goes by, I can't help but to feel something wasn't quite right.

As I turned my car, another car hit mine knocking it over. I come out from my car and spotted a several armed man coming towards me. I attempt to move but notice my broken leg.

Since, I couldn't walk I crawl as fast as I can. Every move I made, it feels like someone's stabbing me over and over again.

Even how fast I crawl, my escape didn't go well as the men surrounded me and notice the HYDRA symbol on their jackets.

I tried to escape one more time but one of them hit me with the butt of the gun in my head knocking me out. What a great morning to start.

While back at the compound everyone's waiting for your return until your beloved redhead heads downstairs.

"hey, have you guys seen y/n?" the first thing she said while rubbing her eyes as she just newly woke up.

"yeah, she leave to get groceries." Wanda replied.

"Oh, okay." she said and go to the kitchen to make herself a coffee. what she didn't know is that's will be her biggest mistake and will change her whole life.

every seconds that passing, she's waiting for you. Looking at the door for you to walk in but a minute, an hour had passed you still haven't comeback.

"why is she not here yet?" Natasha asked completely annoyed but behind those annoyance, she's scared and worried. You might be in trouble which is she's right.

"maybe she's stuck in traffic or there's a lot of people in grocery." Tony said trying to assure Natasha that you're okay.

They keep waiting for your arrival until the clock hits noon and still, no presence of you. They began to panick and worries filled their body.

"Why did you let her do it!?" Natasha snapped at them.

"She insisted!" Tony defended.

"God, Tony! You could've said no or asked someone else to do it or better yet online shopping!" She shouted covering her scared emotion that you might be dead.

"Natasha, calm down." Wanda said as she rubs Natasha's back.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down if my girlfriend's out there and I don't even know what's happening!" she snapped and didn't even notice what she just revealed shocking all the person in the room.

"We didn't know that you two are together." Steve replied.

"and we thought you're straight." Bruce added.

"Well then congrats. now you know!" she sarcastically said and runs her hand to her gorgeous hair.

"We'll find her, Nat. I promise." Clint said trying to calm her down.

"As we should!"

The day goes by and they were looking for you everywhere and anywhere. They try calling you, tracking you down, and everything they down just to find you but you just seem to disappear like a bubble.

The night comes and still they found nothing. They keep reassuring and telling nat that they'll find and come for you before they called it a night. But for Natasha, this will never be night if you're not there with her to kiss her to sleep and cuddle up with her.

she continues looking but just like earlier, nothing. She keeps trying and trying until her body gave up and she falls asleep.

A day, months, year had passed and they still can't find you. They starting to give up and try moving forward from their lives but not your beloved girlfriend.

Every seconds, minutes and hour of everyday she was hoping to find you and see you walking inside with the bright smile of yours.

"Ms. Romanoff, Mr. Stark is asking you to head downstairs." The AI informs her and she just whispered a small okay before getting up from her bed and washing her face trying to get rid of her red puffy eyes and red nose.

If she's cold outside before, now she really is. She turns into a stone hearted person the day she lost you. She stop smiling around people and stop caring. All the things she have in mind is you, just you coming home to her.

"What do you want?" She coldly asked once she's infront of Tony along with the team.

"Nat, it's been a years, you need to let go and moved on." Tony said.

"If you're just going to tell me to forget about her and move forward from my life then I suggest you to mind your own goddamn business." She harshly replied and about to leave when Stark stops her.

"I'm sorry, we have a mission. There's this girl in a mask that killing people. She kills with no mercy and no one knows where she come from, all we know is she's working for hydra and she's very dangerous." Tony explain.

"What do we need to do about her? Locked her up?" She asked as she turned around to face them again.

"We'll kill her, we need to whatever happens. Fury wants her dead." Steve replied.

"She's a threat in our world." Clint added.

"Alright then, should we go now?" she asked once again. She would be lying if kicking some ass doesn't excite her, because this the only way that she's letting her anger out. by the enemies.

Let's see if she'll like this one.

They finally arrived to the location Fury sent them and they saw the lady fighting some of their agents. The way she punch, kick, and kill them is literally no mercy by how she do it. Straight bullet into their brains and no escape.

"This would be a hard one." Wanda whispered as she was shocked but also impressed by her skills.

They start fighting her and as Wanda said, it was hard. The lady kicked their assess and hurt them badly like it was nothing. She was really skilled and professional for this.

Until this one time that was her mistake, she suddenly got distracted about something and become unaware of her surroundings giving Wanda a chance to blast her with her powers.

The blast sent her flying and damage her making her hard to move at all. She put her hand into her stomach and try moving again and met by harsh sting and pain to her body.

The Avengers surrounds her and she looked up at them.

"It's so pleasant to finally meet you. Avengers." She said with a grin.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" Steve asked while Natasha pointed the gun at her.

The girl still haven't look at Natasha because she was focused at the others especially the questions they're throwing at her.

"Are you that dumb? It's my job." She sarcastically said.

Steve nodded to Natasha indicating her to remove the mask, Natasha slowly walks towards her while the gun is still pointed at her and Wanda's powers are stopping all of her movements.

Natasha eventually removed the mask and the girl looks down blocking their sights to see her real face.

"Show us your face." Natasha demands and the girl slowly raised her head giving the team a better access to look at her.

Their eyes widen once they saw who it is, Natasha felt her whole body began to feel weak as her heart stopped and broke into a million pieces.

The girl, the girl that they have to kill is you. It was you all along.

"y-y/n?" Wanda shakily asked.

"Who the fuck is y/n?" You asked raising your voice with a confusion written on your face.

Hydra really did a great job messing with your brain and memories. They did a great job making you forget about your real life, about the real you, and about the person you really love and care about. Especially, Natasha.

"baby?" Natasha finally spoke getting your attention.

Your eyes finally landed on her and once you both made an eye contact you felt a familiar sensation and feelings inside your chest. A feeling inside your stomach, the way her eyes look at you.

You don't know what's happening to you right now but you feel like you already know her because that was true, but for you this is your first time seeing her.

"Who the fuck are you?" You asked harshly breaking Natasha's heart even more. You notice the hurt look on her face as tears start to build in her eyes.

It hurts you, seeing her hurt and about to cry hurts you. The feeling about someone's stabbing your heart. Your mind might forget her but your heart will always remember her.

"Natasha we need to kill her." Tony said making Natasha look at her with angry demeanour.

"What? No! I'm not going to kill my girlfriend, not after I finally found her after spending so many years of my life without her!" She shouted as her voice cracked.

"We need to Natasha, this is our mission. To kill her and she can't even remember us." Steve said agreeing to Tony.

"Maybe there's a way to make her remember us, we can help her." Wanda said hopingly and look at you with soft eyes.

"This is the job, to find and kill her." Tony said again.

"It's y/n, Tony. She's not just a mission, she's our friend also!" Clint finally joined the conversation.

"Maybe there's a way." Wanda whispered but still able for them to hear.

She slowly walks towards you releasing you from her powers. As she slowly approach you the team's eyes gazed to her.

"Wanda! what are you doing!?" Steve shouted.

"It's me Wanda, your bestfriend." Wanda softly said still approaching you completely ignoring whatever the others saying.

"Wanda..." you whispered with a soft eyes, a smile forms to her lips as she heard you say her name.

One mistake because she didn't notice that you already have a knife in your hand. Once she knelt down and hugs you that's your cue to stab her. you were great at manipulating people especially when you found their weaknesses.

"I don't know who the fuck are you." You sternly said looking straight to her eyes with a smirk tugging in the corner of your lips, being proud to yourself that you can manipulate her.

"WANDA!" Natasha shouted as they finally notice what happened. You slowly remove the knife from her stomach as blood drips down from it.

While Wanda's hand slowly crawl to her stomach and she falls on the ground with heavy breathing.

"Natasha, kill her!" Tony shout.

You smirk as you notice her hand shaking while she raise the gun pointing it to you. Tears streaming down her eyes.

"NATASHA DO IT!"

"Hey, baby." Natasha said, "how are you? I hope you're okay. I missed you so much, I'm so sorry for my mistakes. I'm sorry for what I did, when I found out it was already too late and I didn't know that she did that. and when she told us, it was late already." She said as she looked in her lap and her hand catching every tear drops coming from her eyes.

"I'm really really sorry, I should've fight for you. I shouldn't did what I did because I know that you're still there. We still have a choice!" she said much louder as sobs start to leave her mouth.

"I'm sorry, please comeback. Comeback to me, I can't live without you. It's never the same without you. I promise to do everything for you, I won't be naughty anymore and just listen to you. I'll be good girl always and not gonna do anything to pissed you off or make you mad, just please comeback." she sobs whispering the last words.

"comeback," she whispered once again hoping that she'll see you walking towards her and held her into your arms, and whispering everything she wants to hear. but, it's impossible. she knows that.

"NATASHA DO IT!" with that one last shout she pulled the trigger shooting you straight in the chest and watching you fall in the ground. but what she didn't know is Wanda used her power to trigger your mind and makes you remember all the things you forgot. all your memories.

"NO, NO, NO! Y/N!" Wanda shouted as she pushed herself up from the ground and make her way towards you even she's wincing in pain.

She knelt down and hold you in her arms, "no, y/n please not again. don't." she begged as tears start to build in her eyes, you smile at the feeling of you laying down in her arms.

"Wanda, what are you doing? she might stab you again." Steve said and Wanda looks at him with tears, "no, because I trigger her memories and she now remember us!" she shouted angrily.

When Natasha heard that, her whole world crumble and tears are now present in her eyes again.

She didn't waste any more time and kneel beside you taking you from Wanda's hand, "hey, baby. can you please fight for me? I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she apologized and you put your hand in her cheek, "you don't have to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong." you said with a soft smile.

"please, I-I didn't know, I'm sorry." she said and starts sobbing, it pains you seeing her cry because of you. Not because you hurted her but because you're dying because of her.

"Nat, I want you to know that I'd give my life to do everything with you again." you whispered and wipe her tears away, "don't talk like that, you're not gonna die!" she said and you smile at her knowing that she's not telling it to you but herself.

"Why did you make me do this?" She asked as she looked towards where Tony, Steve and Clint standing.

"I told you there's a way but you still choose for me to shoot her!" She yelled and Tony looked down, all of them have tears in their face seeing their friend, Natasha's lover dying. They love you so much, you're the reason why everytime there's a team gathering it's turning into much happier than its already is. You're the one that fixes every problem between two person in the team, you make them smile everytime they have a tough time, you make everything better.

"I always knew I'd take a bullet for you, I just didn't know that you'd be the one behind and the one holding the gun." you quietly said and tears slip out of your eyes.

"baby–" you cut her off, "I just wanted you to know that it doesn't feel so bad to die by your hands." you said trying to give her the reassurance that it's okay. everything's going to be okay.

The way her eyes looks at you, you knew that she's really breaking inside. but, everything's already done and she can't take back the time. and if she can, she'll definitely not gonna let you get their goddamn groceries again.

As she looked into your eyes, she remembered why she loves and fall for you. She thought that you two were made for eachother like... soulmates, too bad soulmates were just a fantasy.

"I love you so much, Natasha." you said as your breath start to cut short.

"No, for fucking sake y/n, baby not again please! don't leave me like this!" she pleades as she held your face in her hands.

The team are watching closely with heavy hearts knowing fully well that this will be the last time they will see and hear you. They let Natasha have her last moments with you.

"y/n, please–" you stopped her by pulling her by the back of her neck and connected your lips into a one last, sweet long kiss.

you can taste the salty tears streaming down her face. This hurts you so much, you don't want to leave like this. But, you have no other choice. Once the air becomes problem, you pulled away and smiled at her lovingly.

"I'm sorry my love, but I think we both know our story was never ours to live." you said fondly with a small smile as she watched your eyes slowly closing and your lifeless body fall into the darkness accepting your destiny.

She held you in her arms rocking you back and forth, "no, no, please!" she harshly slap your cheeks trying to wake you up.

She felt her breath completely knocked from her lungs. Her body begans to weak as she held your limp body inside her arms.

"Please, please, please. Don't do this to me, you can't! Y/N please!"

The team couldn't bring themselves to look as Natasha let out a scream that will hunt her dreams forever.

She cries and held your dead body closer to her and kissing your head and whispering for you to comeback. Begs, pleads, everything but nothing.

"I love you, y/n." She said as she pressed her forehead into you gravestone while tears are still streaming down her face uncontrollably.  she wiped her tears before standing and start to walk away leaving your grave. She felt a part of her that was now empty.

They say it's better to love a Villain than a hero because a hero will sacrifice you to save the world while the villain will sacrifice the world to save you. Yes, she saved the world but she lost her own. She will always carry your death in her hands and her heart for the rest of her life.

At last, the fight ended. However, the fight had not been to kill eachother but rather, who would die to save the other.

Love was created by devil that supported by god, love is a blessing but also a curse.

Somehow, she wished she was back where you both started, just two people who were so inlove with eachother.

The myth that love can conquer all was an naive dream as good defeating evil; for all that it was worth, all that came of their love was a broken heart.

She desire things that she knows will destroy her at the end, and in the end even stars choose destruction over life.

"I love you, Natasha." 

________

I hope y'all like this especially to my beloved miss xjoyq3 that requested this kind of story. Is this okay? Well, I hope you like it, miss. <3

ps; some words of  the smut part came from different book, credits <3

- G.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 795 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
4.7K 79 17
i just read all the one-shot of natacha and scarlett so i decide that i wanted to make my own one shot because why not TW: ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST L...
22.5K 298 16
Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff one shots. Fluff=F Smut=S G!p= G!p Trigger Warning=TW I feel i typically write well, but still in case, pleas...
93.7K 2.2K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.