Stars That Bind Us [h.s]

By Louisgurl1D

"We were always meant to say goodbye, weren't we?" His quiet voice rasped from next to me as we lay on the r... More

read / introduction
00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08

02

370 29 229
By Louisgurl1D

^guess who're making their entries ;)
Ngl I love the header. They look so badass.

Present day

22nd February, 2022.

Angel Parker

The rain pattered down the windowpane as I suck in a smoke from the half lit cigarette, the debris filling the void of my throat for a moment before I blow out.

I glance over at Louis, who sat there polishing his gun. His blue eyes glued to the attachments, making sure not to leave a spot.

"I know I'm hot but don't stare at me, I get distracted." he mumbles with a smirk as I roll my eyes at his statement.

Asshole.

"Can you make my braid please?" I ask, glancing out of the window. The night was pretty stormy.

"Oh I wish I could, but I don't want to." he shrugs carelessly.

"Do not pull a Phoebe Buffay on me." I arch my brow, challenging him.

"I'm doing something important, Angel." He murmurs.

"Yeah, I know. My hair is important too. Please. You do the best braids." I try to persuade him.

He rolls his eyes keeping his revolver aside and scoots his chair, finally behind me.

"Thank you, you're the best." I put off the cigarette as he gets a hold of my hair, combing it.

"Don't act like you're not forcing me to do this." He says a little pissed.

He sections out my hair and a few strands get pulled.

"Ow Louis! Be gentle! It hurts." I complain.

"You need to think before you word something out." He mumbles starting to make the braid.

"If someone heard us from outside it would sound like an entirely different situation."

"Oh c'mon." I roll my eyes. "Aren't you shy?" I chuckle.

"I'm not shy I'm just saying. Now keep your head still." He scolds as I obey glancing outside the window.

I hum to myself because for some reason, I was happy.

No, wait. Let me correct that.

I felt happy. Which meant something was about to go down real quick. It has been that way for years.

My eyes fall on the two beams of light that pierced through the rain followed by the red Mustang that came to a halt.

Zayn.

I see him get out in urgency and rush towards our building.

"Zayn is here." I inform Louis as he hums a yes.

It's about time.

A few quiet seconds pass by when the keys clash against the door, indicating Zayn trying to unlock. The door opens as he strides in haste, his eyes wide and his lips parted, helping him breathe.

"You're done." Louis lets go of my hair and goes back to his original place.

"Let me guess, we have a problem," I say calmly looking at Zayn.

"Yes." he swallows when Louis looks up at him.

"And you caused it?" I question.

"No." he shakes his head.

"Thank God." I exhale in relief when he steps forward.

"But it's bad," he continues, "they shot Sam."

My chest tightens.

"They did what," I say sternly, sitting up now.

"Yes. His body is still at the club. According to them, they were just playing around but things got heated up and Sam shot them first so they didn't hold back." Zayn explains as Louis looks over at me.

He knew how much he meant to me. Sam was like my little brother. He didn't have anyone of his own, just like me.

"Take me there." I stand up, get my leather jacket off the back of the chair and slide it onto the corset top I was wearing.

"Angel it's not safe-" Louis starts when I give him a look and he stops mid-sentence.

"Zayn. You heard me." I say again and dash out of the apartment, galloping down the stairs.

Reaching the ground floor I stride out into the rain and get inside the unlocked car.

This doofus needs to remember locking his cars.

A while later both Zayn & Louis follow and get in. Zayn takes the driver's seat and Louis goes to the back.

"Your gun." Louis holds out the revolver that I left in a hurry.

"Thank you." I swallow, gluing my eyes on the road.

A million thoughts chased my mind as we slivered down the road. I still can't believe I ended up being a part of a gang. What was I thinking? But not every part of it is bad, there are good times just not as much as the bad ones. Losing someone every day can be hard and there's no way to get used to it.

The car halts before I even realised how much distance we traveled.

"Just don't do anything. Please." Zayn warns as I open the door and dart out.

I walk over to the club when the two bouncers try to stop me as I shove the middle finger in their faces.

One of them grabbed my arm yanking me back.

"Look, one of my guys is dead inside the club right at this moment. Now if you don't wanna join him,
I suggest you let me go."
I mutter when Louis and Zayn join me, pointing the gun at each of their heads.

"Let her go or each of our magazines would be emptied in your head." Zayn warns.

They let me go unwillingly when I shove the door open and dart in. The loud music hit my eardrums annoying me immediately.

"Stop. The. Fucking. Music." I shoot at the ceiling as the place grows quite a few seconds later.

The intoxicating air filled my airways as I cough a little, looking around. And at one corner I found it- Sam's body.

I walk over and find the pool of blood that had spread around him when one of the guys steps forward.

"What are you doing here?" he questions, his attitude sparkling in his eyes.

"Who shot him?" I straight-up question.

Faint murmurs filled the room when I look around to find the one.

"I asked, who shot him!?" I say louder when I feel a body behind me and before I could turn around, both my wrists are taken back and one arm is pressed against my neck.

"A little too loud for me," he mumbles into my ear as I see Louis and Zayn step but I shake my head suppressing them.

The other guys started to get armed when Louis immediately pointed at them.

"I have a fucking bomb planted inside my hoodie. Unless you wanna be blown up in shreds, back off." He threatens.

Not a bomb that I know of. He's probably bluffing.

"I don't like it when women are loud unnecessarily." The guy holding me mutters.

"Oh yeah? You mustn't be familiar with girls screaming then, huh?" I fire back, doing a fake laugh.

"Oh you wanna find out?" the rage in his voice was so prominent, it was clear it hit him where I wanted it to.

"Thanks, I'll pass." I try to get out of his grip when suddenly the barrel of the gun is pressed against my temple.

I freeze.

"Not so brave now, are you?" he leans into my neck. Softly grazing his lips on my skin as I clench my teeth when I feel him press the gun harder.

"Why are you so quiet now?" he questions. "Scared that I'll put a bullet through your pretty skull?"

I glance over at Zayn and Louis who were ready to attack at any given moment.

I smirk, rolling my eyes.
"Do it, no balls."

With that, I wrap my leg around the hook of his knee, drawing in and shove him back with my entire body as he stumbles back and I take the opportunity to free myself and jab his nose, kicking his chest causing him to fall on the ground.

I get his hands and shove them by his side, and land myself onto his chest, my knees on either side of his body, barricading his arms.

He seemed to be startled by the quick transition as his eyes widened. I notice his nose has started bleeding.

"Now," I blow away the strand of hair that fell on my face only for it to land back where it was. "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Get off me you fucking bitch-" he speaks when I hit his face with the handle of the gun causing him to grunt in pain.

The crowd murmurs again as I shoot right next to his head.

"Shh guys, men are talking," I warn them playfully before turning back to him.

"Answer my question." I huff.

"Y-yes." he coughs.

I immediately stick the barrel of my gun into his mouth when his eyes widen.

"Do you regret it?" I ask staying hovered on top of him.

He answers with nothing but some random hums that come out because of his mouth being filled with my gun.

"mimimi" I mimic him, chuckling.

"Now listen you little piece of shit," I grab a fistful of his hair yanking his head up.

"If you or your guys even think about coming anywhere near my guys, you have no idea what I would do.
So now that I'm asking you so nicely, I expect you to listen, yeah?" I soften my expression at the last.

He doesn't reply as I shove it further down his throat.

"Is that heard!?" I shout as he nods frantically.

He groans again in pain as I pull out the gun and wipe it clean using his t-shirt.

"I have to get this sterilized." I say in disgust.

"You're a psychotic bitch." he mutters.

"You're right, I am."

I sit up, taking off my jacket and throwing it on his face. Now just in my black corset top.

"Give this to your boss or whoever. Tell him it's a souvenir and that next time, it's gonna be the jacket of one of you, soaked in blood."

I get off of him, dusting my hands and looking around to see the others stand quietly. I'm sure they want to kill me right now but apparently their 'boss' doesn't let them do anything without his permission.

I walk over to Sam and kneel next to his body, I softly stroke his cheek before covering his eyes.
"You did your best, thank you for the memories."

A tear welled up when I get up sucking it back.

"Let's go," I tell Louis and Zayn as they nod.

"He's gonna end you!" the beaten guy yells as I start walking out of the club.

"Oh, I'd love to see him try."

//

Oh, getting badass now, are we? ;)
Hope you enjoyed it though, vote & comment!

See you in the next chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.5M 49.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
866K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...