Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 38

1.2K 41 0
By Arianapeige

Issabelle pov

I opened my laptop and saw that I had received a pdf. I click on the open page and I was very happy to see the map of the central basement. I guess that we are really making progress.

"Why are you smiling?" Adrian asked.

"Its its just that. No. You just see it for yourself."

He pipped on what was making me smile.

"Wait. Isn't this the central basement map? The one we were wondering where we will get it from?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Where in hell did you find it?"

"Ooh please can you please stop exaggerating. I did not find it in hell. I just asked for it from my father's right hand man."

"Your father Mr Moretti or Late Mr Rossi?" Ria asked.

"My biological dad."

"Ooh okay. At least we now have it we can plan on how to rescue Aurelia." Adrian said.

"What are you both talking about?" Frank asked.

I totally forgot about that.

"We got the map of the place where Aurelia is held hostage."

They nodded in understanding.

Hardly had we started than Adrian's phone started ringing.

"Mom!" He murmured in surprise.

Hello mom. Is everything alright?

I was also worried cause I did not want anything else to happen .

Were you the one who gave the parapazzis the news about Issabelle being still alive and having a twin

Of course not. Why are you asking me this?

Open the TV.

What! Mom what is really going on?

I did not wait till hear it again. I took the remote and switched the channel to CBS news.

What I saw really shocked me. How did they find out all of those pictures information that was in the highlights!
Because of them now everyone knows who I really am. I just hope that dad did not have a lot of enemies cause I do not know what I can do if he did.

"It has been discovered from a convenient source that Mr Rossi's daughter is still alive. However, it is claimed that they had twins but one of the twins was stolen after birth."

They shown a picture of two infacts. I recognized one as me.
Is this how we looked like?
Are the photos really real?

"That is me on the left when I was a child." Bella said.

"On the right is me."

Gosh so it is truly true that she is my twin sister! I looked at her and my eyes became watery. Mom and dad did not get a chance to meet her after she was born. I feel so bad right now. I am going to kill those bastards.
"The Issabelle Rossi and been seen with her twin Issabella in France for awhile now."

A picture once more.
What! It was a picture of Bella and I holding each others hands and Ria was trailing behind us.

"We thought that that is where she had been since her parent's murder. But no. As you can see Ariana Moretti is trailing behind the sisters. After some more investigation we discovered that Issabelle Rossi was rescued by Mr Moretti and his wife who were the closest partners of Mr Rossi. They took Issabelle in and gave her their surname and that is why it was hard to trace the long lost princess. However we just discovered that the person who killed their parents knows about their existence and has kidnapped the two daughters of Issabelle Rossi. The girls name are Delia Russo and Aurelia Russo. And as from their last name you can tell that they are also the daughters of the italian mafia leader Adrian Russo.
One of the girls has been killed when the enemy was trying to get Issabelle attention. It is truly traumatising for a three year old girl to see her five year old sister being raped and killed in front of her without her having strength to help her sister. We just wonder when will the war about who will rule the Mexican Mafia end? Till when will the innocent die? During the last war. The previous leader and his wife died together with their last born Aurelie Rossi."

They shown pictures of my babies when they were in school. They looked very happy. When they were carrying out their mischief, when carrying their baby cousin Allan, when playing, singing, dancing and lastly a photo of the girls with Ariana and I.
I will miss seeing them together that is for sure.

I looked at Adrian only to discover that he had already stopped being on the line with his mom.

"We will find out who told the parapazzis." He assured me and I nodded.

His phone started ringing again.
He answered it but since I was near him I could hear the person on the other line.

Hello

Adrian. Have you seen the news?

"Papa!" Both Ria and I exclaimed together.

Are those my babies voice please let me talk to them.

That was mama talking and I knew for sure she was a crying mess right now. I was also shedding some tears.

Not now. I need first to know whether what the news claims are true.

I heard Adrian sighing truly knowing that this will be a tiresome discussion first of all if that person on the other line is papa.

Yes. They are all true.

What? Does that mean that both of you have children? And why did we not know about the eldest. She is five isn't she.

Was.

I said correction him.

Am really sorry child. What are you planning on doing to rescue my other grandchild?

He knew talking about the kids will be a painful discussion for Adrian and I do he made a good decision when he changed the topic.

That is what we were getting into before all of the news interrupted us.

Okay. Let me know if you need anything cause as far as I remember I am the kids' grandfather and I will also help out.

But....

No buts I am in. Therefore when you are done with all of the planning let me know.

Okay.

Adrian answered sounding defeated.

Can I talk with my girls now?

Am sorry papa and mama but am in no mood to take to anyone cause I know you are just going to ask me whether I am okay after what happened and am not.

I looked at Ria for a response on whether she will talk to them and she shook her head vigorously.

Ria is not also okay regarding that she was with the kids when they were kidnapped.

I understand you. I hope that you will both talk to us soon.

We will when I get my child back.

Okay bye. Take care.

Okay.

I hung up.

That is not how I planned on telling them about the kids. I still love them no matter what. I know that i am not a perfect daughter but I will try for sure to be good for them and my kid. I will never leave or entrust someone to take care of Ria. I will always be there for her. That is my promise that I am making to both her and myself.

I signalled the rest to come near us so that they could see the how the building looked like.

After some minutes of analyzing the map. We started the planning.

"So, there is a tunnel from the highway that is connected to the building." Mark said.

I nodded in agreement.

"I think that we should divide ourselves on which routes we will use." Frank said and we gave him a confused look to which he just sighed.

"What I mean is that we should be in four groups. One group should use that tunnel, the segond one the main gate, the third one the run away gate while the forth should use this tunnel that is connected between the building and sewage site."he explained further.
We all nodded in understanding.

I honestly think that is a good idea since it will mask out where we are.

"I think that is a good idea. But we also need some snipers to be in the opposite building to help us get rid of some of his soldiers." Adrian explained.

I heard a beep sound and opened the message. It was from Amy.

I will also helping out. There are 4 guards each at both the front gate and running gate. There are two snipers at the rooftop but they are in the opposite direction. 2 men guardian the entrance door of the building and inside in each floor there is 2 men guarding. The floor are six in total. The kid is kept in the top floor. Therefore around and in the building there are 24men in total.

"What how the hell did she find out this information?" Adrian asked since we all read it.

"I just hope she is not working with them." Ria added.

How did you get all of this information Amy?

Instead of answering me, I received a video call from her. I was debating whether to pick it up. At seeing my delay, Frank answered the call and I gave him a glare which by the way he just shrugged it.

Issa what can you see?

You are in a roof top of a building.

Correct. I had also sent you how the building looks like and also the building surrounding the building. Wait! You have not seen yet?

I bit my lip and shook my head.

Okay. Can you link on them please.

I did as told.

"She is in roof top of the opposite building." Bella said.

That is right. And as you can see I am very covered so that no one can recognize me. Therefore to answer your question, I have a telescope which am using to see what is in the building and what is going on.

Okay. Thank you much for your help.

No need to thank me. I just want to see Raphael dead.

She hung up.

"I think that the sniper can get rid of the men outside the building." Samuel said.

"Yes so that the men remaining for us to kill will be the ones guiding inside." I said.

"So how are we going to divide ourselves considering the routes?" Adrian asked.

"We need to know how many men are we carrying."

"None." Adrian answered with a blank look.

"What? Why none?" I asked.

"We do not trust anyone therefore we should just be the ones going and maybe add some 2-3 trusted people." He explained further.

"About what papa said. I know that he cannot accompany me in the battle but I think we can leave Allan with them. If that is okay with both of you." I said signalling Samuel and Bella who nodded their heads but I knew that Bella had a question.

"What is it Bella?"

"Why can't we just leave him here with Eva?"

"No no no." Ria whispered-yelled.

"Why not? Help me understand."

"That woman cannot be trusted. She is looking for someone to blame for Delia's death. I think better safe than sorry."

"But what if Raphael goes to your parents house to threaten them?

Okay. I had not thought about the circumstances.

"Issa, is Dr. Era is aware about the mafia?" Ria asked and I nodded her head.

"I think she is the only person who we can entrust baby Allan with."

That is right. She can do anything for me.

"I will have to speak to her. Do not forget that she is in italy."

"Okay."

"Who is Era?" Samuel asked.

"Is a lady whom I rescued from being raped and murdered. At that time she had just graduated from high school. I paid for her university fees and now she is the best pediatrician. She can do anything i tell her cause she claims that she owe her life to me." I explained.

I called Era immediately and she agreed on the favor which I asked her.

"Ooh. Abby and Amy will be helping us to fight." I informed the others.

"They will take the front side, Issabelle and Adrian I think it will be if you both use the tunnel connected to the highway. Samuel and Isabella will use the other tunnel. Then Ria and I will take the back side. Mark is always out sniper." Frank said.

Beep!

Nick wants to join in the fight. He is the best sniper.

That was a message form Amy.

"Who is Nick." Adrian asked seeming annoyed.

"Calm down big man. He is Amy's big brother." I said and he nodded.

"So Mark and the nick guy will be our snipers." Frank concluded.

I informed Amy and Abby about the plan quickly so that they can get ready.

"I think we should start the journey because we need to stop in italy so that we can leave baby Allan with Era and also pick up Abby." I said.

They all nodded and went into their rooms respectively to pack.
I was now left alone with Adrian.

"Why the long face?" He asked.

"I just hope we will rescue her. I miss my baby so much."

"Come here." He hugged me tightly.

"We will get her amore. That is my promise. We will get our daughter back. Now stop the sad face. Let us go and start packing, we do not want to the others do we?"

I shook my head and lead him to our bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 23
𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐳 is a 22-year old women, she traveled to Seattle for a job request, leaving her 3-year old son Elian in the hands of her best...
998K 16.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
1.3M 32.6K 32
Alessandra Morino has spent her whole life as an assassin, always being a shadow in the dark. Luciano Moretti is a name that is feared all over Ameri...
142K 2.5K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...