Sassy days

By Shan_si

Meng is the little sister of Tian. Her family owns a business, they are the top first company in their countr... More

First day in new school
Involved in fight
Got punishment
Fall asleep
Final warning
Meeting at cafeteria
Intro with devil
Investigate me
Fighting with piggy
My hairstyle!!!
Ran 10 lap!
Using same straw
Got another friend
Piggy head!!
Rude attitude!
Threaten him
Happy Ending!!

Missing!!!!!!

1 0 0
By Shan_si

Oh my god! Sheng forgot his wallet and phone in his bag. His bag is with Ming. He don't know what to do at that time.

He said to the shop owner "Sir, kept it here, I will go and bring my wallet". The shop owner said yes, but I stopped him. 

I hold his hands and said "Oi no need, I will pay". Then I paid for his dress too. It's totally around USD 30,176. On the way I asked Sheng to stop the car near the shop.

But he is very sweet and genuine, "No, I don't have cash with me. First let's go to house and then later I will take you to dessert shop, ok?".

I don't want like this, so I again asked him to shop the car, but he didn't. "If you didn't stop, I will jump out from the car" I threaten him like this.

Then he stopped he car near the conventional store. Once I enter the shop I purchased many chocolates, cookies and soft drinks for all my brothers.

But I don't know what Sheng like. I asked him what he want. But he simply said "I don't want anything". I again and again asked him, but he didn't say.

So I bought some potato chips for him. I saw him some times, he always ate those stuff, so I bought it for him.

First we both went to his house, to give the dress to his mom. She is already ready to go to America, where her  sister lived.

His mother is very sweet. Once we enter his house, his mother called him as baby. I just looked at her, later she called me baby too.

Since now no one called me baby, my mother is called me as darling. Then she treated me very well. After that I slightly missed my parents.

But I didn't show to them. 10 to 15 minutes later, his mom went. Then we went to our house. I saw my brothers alone sitting in the living room.

I searched uncle Hai at kitchen, but he is not in kitchen. I asked my brother, but he asked me to go to my room and change the dress.

I smell something fishy with them. I went to my room and change the dress. Later I went to uncle Hai room, I saw him packing his dress.

I don't know why he packed his dress. Once he saw me, he is little panic. I asked him what is he doing, but he looked at me instead of speak.

I asked him again, then my brother came and said he went to Beijing for 10 days. Because his elder brother is hospitalized, no one is there to take care of him.

So uncle went to take care of his brother. Once I heard, I was about to cry. I asked him to take me along with him, but my brother hold my hand and said "No".

Actually uncle too don't want to leave me here alone. Whenever he went to his hometown he took me along with him, but now no.

"Tommy, once my brother is ok, I will come immediately ok?" uncle said. But I don't want him to leave. After had the conversation for sometime, I change my mind.

"Uncle don't stay long, come quickly" I hugged him and said. Then he asked me to be a good girl and listen to my brothers.

I nodded my head and said ok. Once uncle went outside, I ran inside bought car keys and credit card. I give the both to uncle. At first he didn't accept that.

Later I compromised and give it to him. Actually the car is belong to him, I presented the car for his last birthday, but he only use 10 to 15 times. 

I really felt bad for his leaving. Once we enter the house, I went to my room. Sheng said good things about me. He didn't expect this from me.

He only thought I am a very rude, arrogant, stubborn, lazy, etc. But I am really friendly to everyone who treat all of them equal.

I hate people who behave well to others because of their status. It's really a bad things I hate most. Even I am arrogant, I behave well to everyone.

Next day morning, 2nd period Chinese sir teaching lesson. As usual I played with my phone. Suddenly sir called my name. I just put my phone in the desk and went near to him.

He pointed his finger outside. I saw my brother and Sheng standing outside. I went near to my brother and asked him, what's wrong.

Once I asked these, he said sorry to me. I give a confusing expression to him, because he say sorry to me suddenly. I touch his forehead and said "Are you having fever? what's wrong?".

Then he said he was going to Wuhan. He was selected to present the project in Wuhan in the name of the school. Principal choose my brother for this.

This event is going to take more than a week. After heard these I dropped my phone down. "Ge, don't go ask others to go instead of you" I said with watery eyes.

My brother hugged me and said "Tom, we can't change the student like this. Everything was settled. Don't worry within 10 days I come. For this 10 days stay with Sheng, ok?".

My brother tried his best to convince me, but I can't take these. Because already uncle left, now he too ask this. How can I say yes to him?

"Sheng, you too study well right?. Please go instead of my brother" I asked with crying. He wiped my tears and said "Hey, it is the good opportunity for him, don't cry".

Then I slightly changed my mind and asked him "Oh, when did you leave?". But I really very late to say this to me. I didn't expect this from him.

He said he leave today, not today now itself. "What? now? so already you know, but inform me at the last minute, right?" I said.

"No tommy, now only principal inform me" my brother explained to me. Finally I said yes and hugged him with crying. Everyone looked at me.

Then my brother give chocolate to me and went. I too went inside the class with sad look. After I return to class, Rong starred at me differently.

Actually he tried to ask me something, but he didn't. I didn't pay attention to him. During lunch hour my friends came and call me for lunch.

But I said no to them and lied on the desk. 5 to 10 minutes they sat in front and waiting for me, later I asked them to eat alone without me.

They didn't know this, they asked me why with low voice. They are little afraid to involve in my private things. Then I explained to them everything.

Once I said these they leave me alone and went to cafeteria. My brothers are waiting for me in the cafeteria with food. But I didn't show up.

Once they saw my friends they asked them about me. Later they bring the food to my class. I think Sheng is the one who hold the food.

They tried to comfort me, but I really missed my brother. I hugged Sheng and cried. Finally I felt better after crying. Then I had food in the class.

Last two period is free, so after the class I went to home. Actually my brother asked me to go to Sheng house, but I went to my home.

I went and slept in my brothers room. Once the school is over, Sheng called and asked me where am I. I said to him where I am.

Then he came and pick up me to his house. His house is really well. I love his house. His mom went to her relatives house, so he stayed alone.

Later he prepared snack and give it to me. It's a fruit salad. I don't like fruit salad. I said to him "Hey, I don't want salad, I want chicken".

"Chicken? no!. It's healthy eat this" he said. I again and again asked him, but he didn't. Then I took my phone and order chicken, but he cancel the order.

How dare he decide for me? Then he asked me to try this. "Hey! first try this, if you don't like I will bought you chicken, ok?".

I took the spork and try the salad. Wow!! it's really taste good. My brother eat salad most of the time, but I didn't like that taste.

But this salad taste very good. Actually he add some flavor of ice cream. So I forgot about chicken and eat salad. But he make less, because he know I hate salad.

Later he asked me whether I want more or not. I said yes to him. So he went to kitchen and prepare salad again. This time I too went to kitchen and sat in the slab.

While cutting fruit he feed me some. Actually that is the first time I started to like him. Not like I love him. I like him as brother. He really care about me.

Then we both played games and went to night walk. On the way he bought me chocolate, dessert and ice cream. While walking I hold his hands.

Around 10' clock, he take me to guest room and prepare the bed for me "Oi, good night. If you want anything call me, ok?" he said and left to his room.

I am afraid to stay alone, but I don' want to stay alone. I lied in the bed and tried to sleep, but I can't. I passed the time by playing games.

Around 12, I felt sleepy. But I can't sleep here. So I took my elephant toy and went to his room. I saw him already slept. I tried to sleep the sofa inside his room.

But I can't. Then I climbed to his bed and lied next to him. His bed is not comfortable to sleep. I felt little uneasy in his bed. So I kept my head in his stomach and lied in different angle.

After that only I felt comfortable. Once he wake up he saw me slept in his stomach. He is little shocked and shouted me "Oi, when did you come? what are you doing here?".

"No I want to sleep more, don't disturb" I said while closing my eyes. But he again and again asked me "When did you come?, why are you here?".

"What's the time?" I asked with closed eyes. "Around 6" he replied. I opened my eyes and said "What? 6? idiot, what's wrong with you this early? I want to sleep more".

I said to him and again went to sleep. He give a confusing look at me and get down from the bed. Around 7.30 he wake me up.

"Five minutes" I said. "No way, get up" he said and pulled the blanket from me. Then I wake up and went to bathroom. Once I ready I went down to have breakfast.

He prepared milk, orange juice and porridge. He asked me to eat porridge, but I didn't. Then I had orange juice. While drinking he asked me why am I in his bed.

"I can't fell comfortable to sleep there, that's why I came here" I explained to him. Once I said these he said I am afraid to stay alone.

But that's not like that. "Speak whatever you want" I said and didn't care about him. Actually I have Maths test today. I wrongly thought today is Thursday, but it's Friday.

I have test at third period. During break time I went to my brothers class and looking for Cheng and Ming, but they both are not in the class.

I saw Sheng using mobile and went near to him with Maths text book. Once he saw me with holding book he give a shocking reaction "Who are you? where is tom?".

I hit him in his head and asked him to teach the concept. First he teach the concept, then he started to teach how to apply this concept, but the break hour is over.

So I rushed to my classroom. Once sir enter the class he called me front and asked me to sit in his chair and write the test alone.

I thought he judge me wrong. I know I am lazy, arrogant but till now I didn't copy others answer in test. Maybe I copy the answer for homework, but exam no no.

During the test he stand next to me and watched me keenly. I quickly finished the test and return the paper to him. He give a shocking reaction to me.

Within 20 minutes I completed the test. I went to my place to took my phone. I took my phone and went outside. But he called me and correct my paper in front of me.

Out of 30 I scored 24. He didn't say my score to everyone, but he is in shocking. Because I scored 24, he noticed me in every class. Most of his class I slept otherwise I use phone.

Till now I didn't pay attention to any classes. The next hour is free for me, so I said to sir and went to my brothers class. But they had class, so I went to cafeteria and order fruit tea.

While order the juice I saw Kai and his friends in the cafeteria. Once I received the order I went to Kai with fruit tea. "Hey, what are you doing here? don't sit here" Kai said.

Actually I didn't plan to sat with them. I just went to them to say hi, but he speak like this. So I sat in front of him and drink the fruit tea.

"Hey, what do you want? why are you always involved with us?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and continue to drank the juice. Later he called the girl who sat in the next table.

How dare he do this again and again. He asked the girl to dispose the waste in dustbin. It's his work to dispose his food waste, but he ordered to that girl.

That girl also came and started to clean the waste. But I stopped him. "Oi, what's wrong with you? stay away from this?" Kai got angry at me and shouted.

"Who gave permission to you to ask her to dispose your food waste?" I asked. He angrily wake up from the chair and shouted "Hey, why are you standing here? I asked you to clean this".

He rudely shouted at her. "Kai, ask sorry to her" I said politely to him, but he didn't. "What? sorry to her? no way" he throw the tissue on the ground and said.

I said to him for 3 to 4 times, but he didn't take my advice. Finally I lost my patience and involved in fight with him. First I slapped him in his face.

Then he tried to slap me, but I pushed him ground and asked him to say sorry to her. Finally he asked sorry to her and clean the table by himself.

His friends just stand near the table and watched the fight. They didn't involve. Sheng and Ming both watched this everything.

Once it's over Sheng dragged me outside alone. "Hey, what wrong's with you? why are you always involved in fight with them?" Sheng asked.

I explained everything to him. Then he pat my head gently and said "Ok ok, but don't involve in fight again, ok?". "I will try" I said with smiling.

Then he take me inside, we had lunch together. "Tom, I have some work, so I will come late. But I already prepare salad and kept it in fridge. Eat by yourself, ok?" Sheng said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
24.4K 1.4K 22
When will you stop breaking my heart? ________________________________ She was breaking Hanni apart, until there wasn't anything of Hanni left to br...
405 61 22
Celine's parents forced Celine to enroll in public school hoping their daughter will get rid of her spoiled ways. Will it work? Celine Loure, the ric...
56.4K 1.4K 17
Dayu had younger sister twin who just heart broken because of qing who are the top famous playboy it the school.Since that dayu really hate Qing beca...