Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 32

298 9 1
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Shikamaru states, "I don't know what happened, but this ain't the Naruto we used to know."

Ino hums in agreement.

I watch as Kiba straightens and inhales through his nose, closing his eyes, before reopening them and smirking at a confused Naruto. He says warningly as he reaches into his weapons pouch, "Naruto! If I were you, I'd let Akamaru go!" With that, he flicks what looks to be a small, brown round food pill to his puppy. Akamaru catches it easily in his mouth and swallows.

Suddenly, his canines elongate as his white fur begins to change to red. With a growl, Akamaru kicks back at the clone holding his paws, dispersing it with a poof, before landing on the floor by Kiba, snarling.

Naruto gasps, "What the heck happened?! What was that thing you fed him? How come all his fur just turned red?!"

Kiba asks rhetorically, "Are you sure you wanna stick around to find out?!" Kiba pops a food pill himself. I feel amazement as Kiba seems to turn animalistic and lowers onto all fours as Akamaru jumps on his back, barking, Kiba clasping his hands in a hand sign. "Let's go, Akamaru! Beast Mimicry..." Akamaru turns into an exact replica of Kiba as they speak in unison. "... Man Beast Clone!!"

I say in awe, "Oh, wow! There's two of them!"

Sakura says, "You sound so amazed by it."

I give a sheepish look as I say, blushing, feeling Kakashi peering at me, "Uh, yeah. His Jutsu is pretty incredible."

Shikamaru grumbles, "I'll bet you'd be even more amazed if there were an army of Kibas."

Here, my face turns beet red at the thought and I dip my head to hide it. But Sakura, Shikamaru and Kakashi gaze at me curiously.

I mutter, "Sh-Shut up, Nara."

"What? I thought you liked the guy that much." At my warning glare, the blush still on my face, Shikamaru waves his hands placatingly. "Alright, alright! I'm sorry! Geez!"

I let out a sigh as I return my attention to the match.

Naruto murmurs, "He's got a crazy look in his eyes all of a sudden... Hey!! Wait a second! He took something!!" Naruto whirls on the Proctor. "NO FAIR!! THAT'S CHEATING! HE OUGHT TO BE DISQUALIFIED!!"

Hayate tells him, "Food pills... they're just another tool. They're allowed." He lets out a cough.

Naruto groans in exaggeration, pointing accusingly at him, "AAAHHH!! YOU'RE NO HELP AT ALL!!"

Shikamaru asks, "I don't get it. What was that stuff he ate...?"

Choji explains before I could, "Those are food pills."

Ino and Shikamaru glance at him as the blue eyed girl asks. "They're what...?"

"It's something the military developed," Explains Choji. "An energy booster that's so powerful that whoever takes it can fight for three days and nights without a break. But after extended battling, it can result in high levels of anxiety and almost total exhaustion." His teammates look back at the wild Inazuka. "Right now, Kiba's and Akamaru's chakra is at least doubled in strength."

Kiba says animal like, "Let's finish this!" Then, he and Akamaru launch themselves into the air for the surprised Naruto. "... On All Fours... Jutsu...!"

Naruto backflips out of the way just before both Kibas slam into the ground right where Naruto had been standing. The Kiba on the right charges for Naruto and swings a wild punch, but Naruto dodges it.

The other Kiba runs along the arena walls before throwing himself at Naruto. Naruto dodges and Kiba sails past him.

"Naruto!!" Sakura and I exclaim as Hinata gasps.

I state, causing Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and Asuma to glance at me, "It's bad news for Naruto. Kiba-kun already fights like a wild beast—his chakra's intense enough as it is without enhancement. The idea of these pills doubling the strength of his chakra... well, they're the perfect weapon for Kiba-kun."

One Kiba leaps up in front of Naruto and swings another wild punch. Naruto sucks, barely missing it as Kiba's fist grazes the top of his spiky blonde hair. Kiba swings another punch with his left fist, causing Naruto to lean back. The second Kiba leaps for the blonde.

The first Kiba swings another punch and Naruto jerks back to avoid it. He thrusts his right fist forward but Naruto jumps back and avoids it, too. As Naruto stands there, the two Kibas weave around each other as they run at him. The Kiba on the right swings his arm forwards but Naruto jumps up into the air.

"Now I gotcha!" Kiba exclaims. He and Akamaru race towards Naruto as he descends. "Man Beast... Ultimate Taijutsu...!" Kiba starts spinning rapidly until his body becomes a gray tornado, just like Akamaru. Naruto panda and looks back with a gasp. "... FANG OVER FANG...!"

The two Kibas near Naruto and crash into him, sending Naruto sailing up with a cry of pain. The two Kibas spread out and crouch on the floor as Naruto drops on the ground, blood leaking down his head and mouth.

Hinata and I both gasp as the blue haired girl looks away.

Kiba states as he pushes himself to his feet, "I told you it was gonna get serious!"

Naruto's hand twitches as he groans, "I will... I will be Hokage...! I will...!"

Kiba mocks him, "How are you going to do that?! By lying flat on your face?" He chuckles. "I got news for ya: I'm gonna be Hokage!" Kiba sneers at Naruto as he squeezes one eye shut and keeps laughing. Naruto's nod trembles as he leans up on his hands and knees. "Come on! Do you really believe a weakling like you could be Hokage?!" Here, Kiba throws his arm to the side. "You must be weak in the head!" Kiba laughs again.

Kiba gasps through gritted teeth as Naruto slowly rises to his feet.

Sakura exclaims, "ON YOUR FEET, NARUTO!!"

Naruto stands up with his bangs hiding his eyes. Naruto says lowly, "Sorry, but you can forget about being Hokage." Here, Naruto raises his eyes to a glaring Kiba. "Because I'm... the top dog around here!"

                         🗡🗡🗡

Kiba sneers and points to the Uzumaki, "You're kidding! You're a real glutton for punishment, are ya?!" Naruto responds by smirking. Kiba drops his arm. "Ok. It's your funeral!! I'm gonna make sure you don't get up again! Let's go, Akamaru!"

The puppy barks as both Kibas run at Naruto.

Naruto questions, "How many times are you going to use that move?"

"Just once more!" Kiba replies. He and Akamaru spin just like before as Naruto jumps up into the air. Both Kibas twist past him and Naruto collapses as both Kibas land nearby, skidding back. Kiba throws more smoke grenades and he and Akamaru use the same technique. "Fang Over Fang!!" They spin and twist around Naruto in the smoke, trying to shred him to pieces until they leap back. The smoke clears and Naruto gets up, wiping his mouth. Kiba straightens, smirking. "Huh! It looks like you've run out of gas, kid!"

Naruto retorts, clenching his fists, "Yeah?! Bring on, Dog Breath! Because no matter how many clones of yourself you make, I'll still have enough gas to beat you!!"

"Huh! You've always got a snappy comeback." He shifts his animal like eyes to Akamaru. "Let's see you come back from this! Ready, Akamaru?!" Akamaru growls in agreement. They take off towards Naruto and Kiba throws another bunch of smoke grenades, before the both of them launch into the air with Fang Over Fang.

I hear Naruto say, "I gotta find a way to counterattack...!"

Sakura says as the two Kibas attack, "What's going on?! I can't see!"

I create my Teledcope technique once more and everyone gathers around me. We watch as both Kibas try to annihilate the Uzumaki. Naruto clasps his hands in a hand sign, transforming into Kiba.

"HERE WE GOOO!!" The Inazuka hollers. Kiba freezes and he and Akamaru come to an abrupt stop.

I say, "Very clever."

I disperse my Jutsu as the smoke fully clears and Sakura breathes, "Whoa..." There we're now three Kibas and one of them is Naruto. "Perfect! Good one, Naruto! Brilliant!"

Hinata says, "It's... genius!"

I explain, "He's made himself look like Kiba-kun, so Kiba-kun doesn't know which one to go after. He's got to be careful because he might be attacking Akamaru."

Lee adds, "And meanwhile, Naruto is safe attacking either one." He clenches his fist. "Brilliant idea! Whoohoo!"

Sakura says, "He's got him completely stagnate! Hah!" She clenches the railing in triumph.

Kiba comments, "Ok, so I see you've gotten better at the Transformation Jutsu. But you've forgotten one little thing..." Kiba holds up a clenched fist. "I admit, you look just like me and that threw me for a minute, but I still know which one is you! You can't hide from me! You wanna know why?!" Kiba pulls back his clenched fist. He swings at the stunned Kiba on his right, throwing him back across the floor.

Kiba's nose sniffs the air. "I can smell ya, kid!" He wipes his nose with his finger. "There's just no getting past our sense of smell. Tough luck!" Kiba chuckles triumphantly. "Game's over!" Suddenly, the clone Kiba punched poofs away to reveal...

... Akamaru?!

Kiba whirls on the remaining clone behind him and growls, "So it's you... messing with me...!" Kiba punches that clone and sends him flying, only to gasp as that clone changes into Akamaru as well, the puppy flying towards me and Sakura from the force of the punch. "Huh...?! What...?!"

She spazzes, flailing her arms and not knowing what to do with the flying body.

I gasp in worry and leap up from the railing, holding my arms out. Akamaru lands safely in them and I land back beside Sakura and Kakashi.

I let out a breath of relief.

Sakura calms down as I gently stroke the puppy's fur. I'll keep him with me for now. There's no way I'm letting Akamaru go back into battle. He's out of it.

Sakura asks me curiously, "Hey, if there are two Akamarus, and you're holding one, which one is the real Naruto?"

Even Kakashi tenses in surprise as I let out a groan.

"I doubt Naruto would be dumb enough to get punched by Kiba-kun like this, but if he is... I'm just going to throw him back into the arena." Sakura and Kakashi sweat drop. I snap at Naruto, causing him and the others to flinch, "NARUTO!! HOW COULD YOU?! HURTING KIBA IS ONE THING, BUT I WON'T STAND FOR YOU GETTING AKAMARU HURT LIKE THIS!!"

"GAAAHHH!! I'M SORRY, KIMI-CHAN!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO WIN!" Naruto shouts back. I scowl at him, stroking Akamaru.

Kiba stares at the pup in my arms with wide eyes, no doubt just as shocked and scared.

The Akamaru behind Kiba poofs away, causing him to whirl around to see Naruto leaping for him.

As Naruto swings his foot to kick Kiba in the jaw, rocking him back, Sakura exclaims proudly, "Atta boy!!"

Hinata says happily, "That was just amazing!"

Kiba grunts and wipes his mouth as he sits up. He gazes up at the unconscious Akamaru, in my arms, hand trembling. Kiba clenches his fist as he growls at a giggling Naruto.

It would seem as though so Kiba wouldn't detect him, Naruto had the sense to transform into Akamaru to throw off the Inuzuka, right before he transformed back into himself.

That's what I call smart thinking.

Ino mumbles, "Who would've thought the Naruto I used to know could be that smart?"

Kiba seethes as he climbs to his feet, "Little squirt."

Naruto retorts, "The smart shinobi is careful how he uses his Jutsu. Otherwise, it's liable to come back and bite him on the butt... dummy!" Naruto holds his right thumb down for emphasis.

I mumble, glancing pointedly at Kakashi, a blonde eyebrow raised, "Huh, those words sound awfully familiar to me somehow, though I can't quite place my finger on it... I wonder why... hmmm." Kakashi chuckles sheepishly in response.

Kiba just growls at him in annoyance. He then bites his right hand, no doubt to try to keep his cool, as he gets to his feet. He then takes out shuriken, four in each hand.

Naruto huffs, "Heh! So are you finally getting serious, Kiba? Good!" Naruto places his hands in a hand sign. "That means it's time to unveil something special I've been saving. My super secret killer move!"

"Your what? You've gotta be kidding me!"

Lee says with a clenched fist, "You can leave it for Naruto to have a trick up his sleeve. Well done!"

Kiba mocks, "Huh!! "Super secret killer move!" Get outta here. It's a bluff!"

"Yeah?! We'll try me and find out!" Blood drips from Kiba's mouth. "Ready!"

"Whatever he's got in mind, I'll just make sure he doesn't get the chance to try it!!" Kiba runs at Naruto and Naruto dodges the shuriken thrown at him. Naruto lingers in the air as Kiba runs at him with hands clasped together. "Beast Mimicry: All Fours Jutsu!" Naruto lands and looks up with a gasp at the incoming Kiba.

He gasps in fright just before Kiba throws him back with an elbow to Naruto's stomach. Naruto skids back across the floor but Kiba appears right beside him.

"Well?! What are you waiting for?!" He swings a punch that sends Naruto rocketing across the floor.

"No, Naruto!" Sakura gasps worriedly.

"Naruto!" Echoes Hinata, just as worried.

Kankuro says while smirking, "Hmph! I knew this kid wouldn't hack it!"

Sakura calls down to him, leaning forwards, "ON YOUR FEET, NARUTO!"

Kiba flicks his gaze to Naruto as he grunts and gets to his feet. "He's coming at me so fast I don't havre a chance to build up my chakra!"

Kiba charges for him again while mocking, "Hey, what's wrong?! You're just gonna stand there?" Kiba zooms around to the other side of Naruto before launching straight for him. Kiba slashes with his claw like hands, throwing Naruto back.

Choji says, "Man! He's fast!"

Ino agrees, "Too fast! Naruto can't make his hand signs!"

Kiba lunges for Naruto and calls as he swings his claw like fingers for the blonde, "TAKE THIS!!"

However, Naruto blocks it with his right forearm before gripping Kiba's arm with his feet hand. "Take... this!" Naruto then throws Kiba right over his head. Kiba flips around and skids back a little.

Blood drips down Naruto's arm as chakra swirls around Kiba, still on all fours.

Naruto tells him, looking up and putting his hands in a hand sign, "I will be Hokage! I will never lose to you, or anyone here!"

Kiba responds, "Dream on, kid! How can you beat me when you can't keep up with me?!" He runs forwards and leaps up into the air before slashing with his clawed hands. Naruto clutches his left shoulder as he lands away from him. Naruto jerks his head around with a gasp as Kiba charges at him from behind. "Hey, kid! Heads up!"

Kiba swings his arm forward and the blonde is thrown forward with a cry of pain.

"Naruto!!" Sakura cries.

Kiba says as he straightens, "You wanted me to get serious, so I got serious." He takes a step forward. "Do you get it now? You were just kidding yourself. You never even had a chance!" He gasps as Naruto pushes himself to his feet, clearly in pain.

Naruto repeats as he straightens his spine, "I absolutely will not lose...!" He half turns to the Inazuka as he adds, "Guess that means you're out of luck!" Kiba snarls softly.

Choji says, "I'll give him one thing: the kid doesn't give up." Ino hums and nods in agreement.

Shikamaru states, "Naruto's like a bad cold; Kiba just can't seem to shake him off."

Kankuro complains, "Come on! I don't care who it is; I just wish someone would win this match, already!"

Sakura says, "Atta boy! Look at him! He's starting to crack! You've got him right where you want him!"

Lee says, "Now, Naruto! Go for it!"

Glaring, blood dripping down his mouth, Naruto calls tauntingly, "Hey! What are you waiting for?! You tired?!"

"You're a scrappy little squirt, I'll give you that!" Kiba growls in annoyance.

Naruto says, doing the same hand sign as before, "That's enough of this! It's time to unveil my new technique!"

"Go for it!!" Kiba challenges before charging for the blonde, hands in their own hand sign as Naruto lets out a cry of exertion. "Too late! I've got you now!" He skids right behind Naruto, causing us all to gasp.

Right before Kiba could attack, though, Naruto lets out a fart that makes the Inazuka freeze, his sensitive nose twitching.

Kiba jumps back with a cry as Naruto looks stunned, the rest of us gaping in disbelief.

"Eeerrr! Nasty!!" Kiba lets out a few pained coughs.

I murmur sympathetically, "Poor Kiba-kun!"

Sakura cheers, "Whatever works, Naruto!! You slowed him down at least!"

Naruto giggles sheepishly as he does the same hand sign, "I wish I could say I planned it, but anyway! The time has come to unleash my new technique! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Four perfect copies of Naruto appear, two on each side of him.

Naruto says as the clones spread around the struggling Inazuka, "You've kicked me around quite a bit! Now, it's payback time!"

Kiba gazes around at the Shadow Clones frantically as he demands, hands dropping from his face, "Well?"

The Naruto in front lunges for Kiba before throwing him a punch to the face that knocks Kiba back. The clone next to him jumps on Naruto's back before backflipping into the air as the other Shadow Clones come at Kiba from all sides.

"Na... ru... to..." The clones say in unison as they send Kiba flying upwards with a kick.

Kiba snaps his eyes open with a shocked gasp, only to be met with the sight of the real Naruto aiming a kick for his head. Naruto brings his foot down atop Kiba with enough force to knock him back to the floor.

"... Uzumaki Barrage!" The real Naruto finishes.

I flinch violently as Kiba's face collides with the tiled floor powerfully enough to create blood, but he does t get up again.

Naruto stands before Kiba, breathing heavily.

Wait... wasn't that just the same as Sasuke's technique, only with a slightly different form and name...? That little copy cat!

The Shadow Clones disappear with poofs, but Kiba still doesn't get up. Worry tugs at my heart as I hold his puppy closer to me.

Hayate approaches Kiba and kneels down to examine him. He turns the brunette into his side and Kiba groans in agony.

Hayate looks up with a couple of coughs at the blonde. He gets up, still coughing, and declares, "The winner is Naruto Uzumaki!"

"Whoohoo!" Lee cheers.

I say happily, "YES, NARUTO!! THAT'S MY TEAMMATE!!"

Sakura adds, "WAY TO GO!!"

Shikamaru says in shock, "Unbelievable! Who would've thought he could beat Kiba?!"

Choji mutters, "A major upset!" Ino hums in agreement, nodding.

Hinata smiles in relief as Kakashi gives a closed eye smile.

I gaze at the Inazuka worriedly until a hand comes on my shoulder. I look up at Kakashi. He tells me, "Why don't you go see to Kiba's injuries? I'm sure he's also worried about Akamaru. We'll tell you about the next match in case you miss it."

"Thanks, Kakashi Sensei. I was already going to, anyway," I say, smiling appreciatively as I get up on the railing with my knees bent. I then leap down to the arena floor and land gracefully.

I hear Naruto cheering, "It was nothing! Piece of cake!!"

I go up to the medic ninja and I say to the one about to take the puppy, "It's alright. I can take Akamaru."

"Alright, Kimiko," He says, nodding.

I drown out the conversation on the balcony as the medics tell me of Kiba's injuries. I nod along. He's received several scratches and a nasty wound to his head, all of which I can heal.

They load him onto the stretcher, which they do carefully. As they lead him to the infirmary, I glance back to see Naruto with Hinata, a jar of healing ointment in hand, while rubbing the back of his head with the other. Hinata glances at us before beaming at Naruto.

The medics and I pause as Hinata suddenly comes up to Kiba. "Uh... K-Kiba?" She says, causing us to glance at her. She holds up the same ointment she'd given Naruto. "Here... Here's some healing ointment. It's for you and Akamaru."

Winking at her, Kiba says flippantly, "Heh! Forget about us! You'd better start worrying about yourself, Hinata."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

Kiba states, "Only 6 left. Just you and Choji, Neji, Lee, and then there are those two guys from the Sound and Sand Villages." He becomes more serious now. "Listen to me: be smart!" Hinata gasps. "If they put you in with the guy from the Sand Village, you've got to forfeit the match! Same with Neji. Be smart and just walk away. Trust me. He'll be merciless; he'll destroy you."

I say encouragingly, "I'll try to be back to watch your fight, Hinata! Good luck, I know you can do it! You're stronger than you think."

She gazes at me with awe in her features as Hayate calls, "Alright. We will now pick the names for the next match."

The names shuffle and stop at.....

Hinata Hyuga

VS

Neji Hyuga.

Instantly, I feel worry for my friend who looks terrified out of her wits, white eyes wide as they waver at the screen, her complexion pale as a sheet.

Hinata-chan...

I think as I leave with the injured Kiba, Akamaru in my arms, sparing Hinata a last, encouraging smile, "You'd better not do something you'd regret, like killing Hinata... Neji..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.6K 27
Mizuki Kiyomizu appears to be your average Leaf Village Genin, but soon she discovers her life is not all it appears to be. It all starts when she go...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
139K 6.3K 41
❀The 3rd great ninja war has been raging on for 2 years now. Effort in the Leaf village is at a maximum but dwindling severely, meaning younger shino...
2.7K 95 61
Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get through everyday with the help of her c...