Naruto Lemons~

By satorischefhat

exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ... More

Kakashi~Copycat
Neji Modern~Flustered
Rock Lee~Pleasure Points
Gaara~Sleeping With You
!Character Requests! (CLOSED)
Sai x Naruto x Reader~Love Me Too
Itachi~Fuck Me in a Genjutsu
Kakashi~Thin Walls
Sasuke Modern~Jealousy
Kakashi~ Thinner Walls
Temari x Fem Reader~Sleepy
Sai~Masterpiece
Sasuke x Naruto x Reader(Modern)~Hormones
Deidara~True Art
Pein (Nagato)~Piercings
Not an Update! Sorry! Please Read!
Neji~Honeymoon
Naruto~Shadow Clone Love
No Strings Attached
Kakashi x Male Reader~Hold It
Deidara~True Art PART TWO
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait to See You (Part One)
Sasuke Modern~Appreciation
Ino x Fem Reader~Gorgeous
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait To See You (PART TWO)
QUOTEV SPECIAL
final author's note

Gaara (Modern)~No Strings Attached

4K 50 14
By satorischefhat

wattpad user Gaara064 requested another gaara lemon! you ask, you shall receive! (as long as you check the character requests chapter for where i draw the line!)

"Alright ladies! Put an item into the bag! Usually the guys are supposed to do this but I wanted to switch it up a bit!" Ino exclaimed as she walked around the circle with a bag.

You were at a party and you were somehow roped into participating in seven minutes in heaven. You weren't even sure on what you could possibly put into the bag until it was already in front of you. Not wanting to make others wait on you, you took your velvet (favorite color) scrunchie out of your hair and put it in the bag.

"Wow, Y/n! You look better with your hair down!" Ino said. You weren't sure whether to take it as a compliment or not but it didn't matter, since she was already making her way down the line.

"Alright! I think that's everyone! Okay boys! You can come in now!" She giggled. You weren't sure why she was acting like this, you were in college. You all were.

The guys walked into the room, some showing more excitement than others (I'm looking at you Kiba! Wipe that smirk off your face.) and they all sat in front of the girls, forming a circle. You looked around the circle and noticed several blushing faces and several annoyed ones. (Can you guess who wouldn't want to be roped into such a 'childish game'? What a drag.)

You weren't exactly hoping for anyone in particular to pull your scrunchie but there were a few people you hoped didn't pick it. You sighed in relief when Lee pulled out Sakura's headband.

"I... get to spend SEVEN MINUTES WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!?!?" You covered your ears as he pulled a reluctant Sakura to the closet.

"Lee, you better not try anything!" You heard Sakura yell through the door.

"No! I would never! I just wanted to talk to you! Or listen to you talk! I'm okay with either!" You rolled your eyes. Typical Lee. Poor guy's been simping over her since they met at the college entrance exams.

"Lame! They're just gonna talk in there!" Kiba complained.

As Lee and Sakura carried on a conversation in the closet, the people sitting in a circle began to converse.

"Are you hoping to get anyone special, Hinata?" Naruto asked the girl, causing her to blush heavily.

"I.. Um- I am.. But it's not that b-big of a deal!" She said nervously, earning a confused look from the blonde. He then turned to a redheaded boy.

"What about you, Gaara? Hoping for anyone in particular..?~" He teased. Gaara shook his head and looked around the circle. You averted your gaze before he saw you looking at them.

"Not really. I still don't understand the point of this game. Is it to make people feel uncomfortable?" He asked Naruto casually. You turned your head, waiting for Naruto's response.

"Well, it's essentially a hookup roulette. You never know who you're gonna get but after getting your person, you're both shoved into a closet, or other space away from everyone else, and you do whatever you want with them for seven minutes. Though, most of the time it's spent making out and if your quick enough you can get-"

"TIME'S UP!!" Ino shouted. Sakura quickly rushed out of the closet with a happy looking Lee following behind her.

"We carried on an actual conversation!" He cheered to himself before sitting down.

The next few rounds went as expected. Sai picked Ino's perfume bottle and came out of the closet seven minutes later with wide eyes and a hickey on his neck. He kept his eyes on her for the rest of the game. Shikamaru pulled out Temari's hand-held fan. Ino had to force them out of the closet and they just ended up leaving the party together. Naruto picked a small ball of red thread. Hinata immediately turned into a tomato as Naruto bashfully led her to the closet.

"Okay Gaara, as soon as they come out, it's your turn to pull." Ino explained and the red-headed boy nodded. He didn't seem to have much of an expression on his face and you couldn't tell if he was excited or nervous.

Ino knocked on the closet door and the two exited hand in hand. How cute! You thought as they made their way back to the circle. Hinata leaned her head against Naruto's shoulder and he rested his head on top of hers.

You turned your attention back to Gaara, who was reaching into the bag of items. There were still several items in there and he could've picked any item.

But you froze in your place when he pulled out your (favorite color) velvet scrunchie.

"Um.. it's a soft hair tie, I think." He spoke, uncertain of what it was, causing you to laugh.

"It's called a scrunchie but it has the same function. That would also be mine." You smiled sheepishly, standing up and grabbing the item before heading towards the closet with him following you.

"Alright! Seven minutes starting... NOW!" Ino slammed the door shut and you stood there awkwardly.

"I get the point of the game but I don't understand how people find this fun. I mean, I've only seen you a handful of times." He said, glancing at the door.

"Well, I mean, a lot of the time it's just people trying to hook up with their crushes and it has worked out well for some people here but others have ended up quite awkward." You chuckled.

"I don't have a crush. Naruto dragged me here so I'm not sure what I'm really doing." You nodded in understanding.

"Well there are also people who take advantage of these moments to form a 'no strings attached' agreement." You explained, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"No strings attached?"

"Yeah. Like, you do intimate stuff without really forming any bonds." He seemed intrigued by your explanation.

"Explain what you mean. What kind of things?" His tone said that he was absolutely serious.

"Well, for example, we do not know each other. We have no bonds. Now let's say that we both find each other attractive and we want to act on that attraction without forming any emotional bonds. We would kiss, make out, have sex." His eyes widened slightly.

"And you don't need to be emotionally close to this person to do these things?" He inquired. You simply nodded.

"Well, do you find me attractive?" He asked suddenly, throwing you off.

"Well, I'd say you're attractive. I'm really digging the red hair, eyeliner, and the forehead tattoo." He nodded slightly.

"Okay. then I would like to try this 'no strings attached' thing." You hide the look of surprise on your face with a smirk before taking the initiative. You stepped forward and grabbed his neck, pulling him in for an eager kiss.

He's shocked at how fast you accepted but quickly kissed you back, grabbing your waist and moving his lips in rhythm with yours. You slicked your tongue over his bottom lip before entering his mouth. His fingers dug into your waist before slipping under your shirt to feel your warm skin.

You were a little shocked when he moved his lips to your neck. Gaara might not have understood 'seven minutes in heaven' or the phrase 'no strings attached' but he sure knew how to kiss you. His lips kissed your neck before he slightly traced his tongue on your soft spot, sucking the skin lightly.

"Hmm..~" You breathed as his hands moved up and down your waist. You push him away from your neck so you could do the same to him.

You kissed at his soft skin before sucking the area slightly between your teeth. You allowed your hands to slip under his shirt since he had done the same to you. He was slightly muscular which honestly surprised you a bit. Nevertheless, you ran your fingertips along the slight contours of his abdomen.

His breathing was slightly ragged as you left numerous hickies along his neck. He felt his blood rushing to his lower region and cursed under his breath.

"Fuck.." He groaned slightly. You smirked slightly against his skin before sliding your hand down his torso and down towards the bulge in his jeans. You rubbed his erection through his jeans to tease him and he bit his lip. He hummed lowly at the friction you were causing. Just then a knock sounded at the door.

"TIME'S UP! You have ten seconds to compose yourselves!" Ino shouted as you nipped at Gaara's neck one last time. You smoothed out your shirt before walking out, leaving an aroused Gaara behind. You smirked at the whistles that sounded when Gaara finally left the closet, unable to hide the hickies on his neck.

You casually walked to the kitchen where there were a few other party goers and you poured yourself a soda.

"So Gaara...~" Naruto slurred in the walkway of the kitchen. You perked your ears up, listening to what he was about to say to the redhead.

"Did you and Y/n... kiss?" He whispered the last word as if it were taboo and you heard Kiba snort from the living room.

"Um.. Naruto.. I think we should get you to bed. You're really drunk right now and you need to rest.." Hinata spoke, dragging her new boyfriend to the stairs of the frat house. (Because of course he's a frat boy.)

"Hey! Don't puke on my stuff, dumbass!" Kiba shouted. (Are you surprised he's in the frat? Because I'm not- he totally would be.) You rolled your eyes before heading to the back patio where there were more students drunkenly dancing and some even hooking up.

"I would like to continue our agreement." A low, familiar voice sounded from behind you. You raised your eyebrow and turned to face him.

"Yeah? Well, if that's so, then we need to discuss a few more things. However, we can't talk here or at my dorm. Your sister is my roommate." He nodded and pulled out his keys.

"I haven't had anything to drink tonight and we can discuss in my car. We can also go to my dorm until you believe it's safe to go back to yours. Naruto is my roommate but he hasn't been staying there recently because he's been here." He explained. You followed him to his car and slid into the passenger seat.

"Okay, as I said before, no bonds. We don't ask about each other unless it has something to do with our agreement and we don't talk about our days. We don't do any fluffy shit. We hookup and that's it." He nodded as he turned towards the dorms.

"Okay. You mentioned hooking up earlier. Since it has such a broad meaning, I want to know what is okay in terms of 'hooking up'. What are you comfortable with doing?" He asked.

"Anything goes. If you just want to make out, that's fine. If you want to do more, that's also fine. We both need to consent to everything beforehand though and if one of us says to stop, we stop. Simple as that." Gaara nodded and pulled into the parking lot before getting out. You stepped out and followed him up the steps to his dorm and watched as he unlocked his door.

"So if I said I wanted to continue what we were doing earlier, would you be okay with that?" He asked, tossing his keys onto the small counter. You smirked and nodded.

"Thought you'd never ask~" You teased as he slowly pinned you against the wall.

He leaned in to kiss you but you immediately grabbed his semi-hard bulge. He sucked in a breath.

"You said continue~ You never said anything about starting from the beginning." You said as you palmed his hardening member through his jeans. He smirked slightly before leaning into your neck and nipping at it.

"Then I suppose I should start getting you back for all of these hickies." He kissed and sucked at the sensitive areas on your skin before lifting you up by your thighs. You wrapped your legs around his waist, feeling his bulge against your groin.

He carried you to his room and laid you on the bed, still not breaking his contact with your neck. He was definitely getting you back but it wasn't like you minded much.

His hands traveled up to your waist and they slipped under your shirt. He pressed his calloused fingertips into your skin before grabbing the hem on your shirt and pulling it over your head.

After tossing it to the floor he quickly removed his shirt and threw it aside. He leaned down and kissed your collarbone and worked down your chest. He snaked his arms under you and unclasped your bra before discarding it with the other garments.

He grabbed your breasts and squeezed them before slightly twisting your nipples, causing you to let out a soft moan. He trailed his kisses down your abdomen before pressing his hot tongue to your skin. His kisses were wet and hot, making you anticipate his next move.

He pulled your shorts and underwear down in one swift motion before tossing them to the floor. He pressed his finger between your lower lips slowly before inserting it fully. He began thrusting his finger in and out of you slowly before he brought his head between your legs. He massaged your clit with his tongue, earning a hummed response from you.

He inserted a second finger and you instinctively grabbed a hold of his crimson locks. He flicked his tongue over your clit, causing your sensitivity to rise.

"Gaara..~" You moaned, tugging at his hair. He started sucking you, humming in response.

Your eyes rolled back slightly as you felt your orgasm approaching quickly. Your legs shook and you tried closing them but Gaara gripped your thighs and held them apart.

You let out a choked moan as you came around his fingers. He sucked your cum off of his fingers as you gathered your bearings.

You sat up and moved yourself to the floor, sitting on your knees. You quickly unbutton his jeans and pull them down, along with his boxers. His erection sprung forward and you stroked him a few times.

"Don't push my head down." You told him, earning a nod from the redhead.

You licked the base up to his tip before taking him into your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down a few times before pulling him out and stroking him to evenly distribute your saliva.

You swirl your tongue around his head and over his slit, licking up the bit of precum that leaked out. His eyes closed and he leaned his head back in pleasure as you took him into your mouth again. His hands hesitantly tangled themselves in your hair.

You felt him tug slightly but he didn't push you down so you were pleased. You hummed in satisfaction, sending vibrations through his length.

"Fuck, Y/n.." He cursed as you took as much of him as you could manage, gagging slightly. The vibrations from your gagging were more powerful than the humming vibrations and he had to pull your hair so he wouldn't feel the urge to push your head down further.

You sucked his tip, earning an audible breath to escape him before you forced yourself to take him whole. You gagged as his tip hit the back of your throat and he let out a low groan.

"Y/n, I'm about to cum..~" He said in a low voice as his breathing hitched in his throat.

You hummed in response and hollowed out your cheeks, sucking him before forcing yourself down once more. As you gagged around him, he came into your mouth and down your throat. You pulled him out of your mouth and swallowed the remaining cum. You opened your mouth and showed him and he blushed.

Before he could say another word you began stroking his sensitive shaft before he went soft. He breathed heavily as you pushed him onto the bed.

"Do you have any condoms?" You asked, standing up. Gaara had a full view of your naked body and it wasn't difficult for him to become fully erect once again.

"In the top drawer.." He said, watching you turn to the dresser to grab the box Naruto had bought him a few months back 'just in case'.

You returned and slowly put the condom on for him and crawled on top of him. You kissed his bare chest and eased yourself down onto him, his hands on your hips as if he were guiding you down.

You quickly got used to him and began grinding your hips against his. You lifted yourself up before pushing back down. You did this slowly for a few moments before he switched positions and flipped you onto your back.

He slowly thrust into you, brushing against your g-spot before pulling out. You wrapped your legs around him and pulled his hips towards you, causing him to speed up his thrusts. You fell into a rhythm and he leaned down to kiss your neck.

"Harder, Gaara..~" You begged and he obliged. He bucked his hips and thrust into you harder, hitting your g-spot.

"Oh fuck..~" You moaned. Gaara was absolutely captivated by your moans and he wanted to hear more. He continued to pound into you, unable to suppress a moan. He just came and was about to reach his second climax without any time in between.

You tightened your walls around him and he dug his fingers into your hips. His thrusts became sloppy as he neared his climax and the knot that had been forming in your stomach was about to snap.

With one deep thrust, you moaned as you came around him and he came into the condom only moments after. He pulled out and disposed of the condom while you grabbed your clothes and went to the bathroom to do your 'post hookup routine'.

As you walked out, Gaara was pulling up a pair of sweatpants. He looked at you with his regular serious expression.

"I don't mind continuing this agreement if you are comfortable with it." He said calmly. You purse your lips together before pulling out your phone.

"Only texting. Only for hookups. I'll send you my class schedule and you can send me yours so we aren't interfering with each other's studies." You explained, causing him to nod in agreement. He handed you his phone and you put your name and number in before returning it to him.

"Do you need a ride to your dorm?" He asked hesitantly.

"Nah, I'm in this building. Just in the girl's division." He nodded and showed you the way to the door.

This would definitely prove to be interesting.

~END~

or is it?

It's NOT the end! Because I have officially published (and completed) 'No Strings Attached'! The first chapter is this lemon but you can re-read it if need be lol

anyway- here's the link!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/304510649-no-strings-attached-modern-gaara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.2K 17
this is story of you and iruka also there will be lemon but I will let you guys know when it happens! 😉 this also my first time writing a fanfic so...
540K 5.9K 17
Oneshots of naruto characters x reader, and naruto characters shipped with each other
461K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...
280K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...