Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<005>

2.7K 92 7
By BlueInk_xoxo

I woke up to the soft sound of birds chirping . Stretching a little I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea .
Moving in to a new apartment isn't a tough job when you are a bachelor with almost nothing at all , Haul said those things .
Does that make any sense ? I guess that it does .

Removing my phone from the charger I looked at the messages . Sweet things from Jeena and Aunt Eun like ' Do well ' and ' Best of luck ' . And Haul as usual said ' Don't mess up dumbass ' . After replying to all of them I checked my watch .
I better get ready , I thought and went to the bathroom to freshen up .

The weather today was really nice so I decided to walk to the university  .
A few neighbors flashed me a smile which I genuinely returned . The walk to the university didn't take more than 20 minutes . And I reached at sharply 8 o'clock.

Asking for the direction I reached up to the Chancellor's Office . The executive head is a short jolly man in his mid-thirties . I have had a couple of interviews with him and the management before and they were more than eager to have me here .

I knocked on his door and a ' Come in ' was heard . I went inside and he stood up from his table and with a smile approached me .
I greeted him with a firm hand shake .
' We are pleased to have you here Miss Cullen ' he said with a smile again . ' It's an honour for me ' I replied back . ' I hope you didn't have any problem moving here ' .
' No no it wasn't a problem , my whole family is here so the load gets off ' . I replied . ' That's great , now Miss Cullen please follow me I'll show you the university . ' and I followed him .

On our way around the campus many students greeted him but only a few gave me a smile . ' Uh Miss Cullen I hope you don't mind the kids that much ' he said obviously indicating about the student's attitude . ' It's okay Mr. Kim , it's natural ' I replied to the executive head and he continued . ' We usually don't get foreign professors here because of the language problem , so they must be shy ' I nodded at his words because it seemed genuine to me . ' So how far are you liking South Korea ? I bet the students back in there miss you a lot ' He asked me like a friend .
' It's good as I said my family lives here so ,
And yeah I guess the students back in California miss me and I miss them a lot too ' I smiled while recalling the faces of my students and teachers . He too smiled then we went to the office building to meet my colleagues .

I greeted all of them happily . With the same enthusiasm they greeted me back and again I forgot to bow . ' Well Miss Cullen I see you got along with the other professors quite well ' .
' Yes Mr. Kim the other professors were really welcoming ' I said .
' That's good , now please follow me I will take you to your first class ' and we started walking that way . ' Miss Cullen the kids here can be a little noisy ' Mr. Kim flashed me an apologetic smile . I laughed and he opened the door for me , we entered the classroom . And truly the class was in a mess . But nonetheless they stood up to greet us , mostly him .

Mr. Kim spoke in a clear and loud voice to get everyone's attention . A petite girl suddenly spoke out in Korean to Mr. Kim .
' Sir how can we communicate with her ? ' .
' You don't need to worry about that , I know Korean language fairly enough ' I spoke to her in the same language she used . She sat down maybe a little embarrassed about making assumptions about me beforehand .  Mr. Kim smiled at me before leaving the whole class in my hands .

' So everyone this is Andrea Cullen , I'm from California and am going to teach you-'
I realized only a few were listening to me others were busy talking to each other .
I tried to get their attention by clearing my throat and else but nothing worked out . They were not even a bit interested . A noisy class indeed . Then I saw the model of solar system and a idea popped into my mind .

I walked up to it and took the model of Sun in my hands and threw it towards a guy with jet black hair . he catched it just as I wanted . The whole class grew silent , surprised and curious eyes were watching us intimately . ' Name ' I said in a clear voice .
' Huh ? ' the guy was dumbfounded . So I repeated myself . ' Oh! Sun ' he proudly said . ' Your name dummy ' I said , the whole class broke into fits of giggle and laughter . ' Oh sorry , it's Kang Doyong ' he said while rubbing his neck . I nodded my head , keeping up with the serious act .   'From ? ' I again asked him . He looked at the model in his hand before replying
' From the Milky Way Galaxy ' .  This time I laughed too with the whole class . ' She was asking about you Doyong ' one of the students said .
' Oh , I'm from Busan ' he said . ' No Doyong that was actually quite witty , you and sun both are from the Milky Way Galaxy , aren't you ? ' I smiled at him he laughed while nodding and sat down .

Now the whole class was quite eager to know what's coming next . This time I took another planet in my hands and threw it towards a girl who had her shoulder length hair dyed sea blue . She quickly catched it and stood up . ' No need for that ' she got what I meant and sat down . ' So ? ' I questioned while raising one eyebrow . ' It's Neptune ' she showed me the planet ' And I am Lee Emma ' . Like that the introduction went on nicely .

♪♪♪

The classroom seen wasn't my original idea I took it from a movie whose name I couldn't recall . 😬

I again didn't thought much about the music 😅 . On My Way is one of my favourite Alan Walker song . And I found this cover amazing .
***

And thank you so so much for all the reads .
I really appreciate it a lot . 💙💙

I was really motivated so wrote another chapter before I was planning to .

Hope you enjoyed the chapter .

Goodbye
Till I write next
° ♠ °

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 13.8K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...
29.2K 1.3K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
816K 33.5K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
403K 24.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...