[Discontinued]π˜Όπ™’π™†π™’π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ...

By venti_supremacy08

π™†π™€π™’π™ž-π™‘π™žπ™ π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 would happen if the volleyball freak, Kageyama Tobio miraculou... More

pr- prf- pre- pretty
Friends?
Jsjksnnx
Left out
Let's study again... only us (pt. 1)
Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)
Let's study again... only us(pt. 3)
Im sorry

introductions and admirers

1.7K 61 30
By venti_supremacy08

"PLEASE LEAVE MY F-FRIEND ALONE!"

The two comically stopped on mid air.
Kageyama? Having a gorgeous friend? Now that sounds like a joke.

Tanaka was the first one that snapped out of it. "PFT- you? being friends with her!? Bro she's out of your league-"

"Tanaka-san, you sound as if she's in your league... Is she though?" As Tsukishima said that, knives seemed to come out of no where and stab Tanaka.

"I- SHUT UP!" Tanaka shouted at Tsukishima with tears in his eyes.

Damn you Tsukishima!!! You don't have to state the obvious!!

Now I got humiliated infront of the pretty girl!!

Nishinoya was still in daze, staring at you. I mean, who wouldn't? You're hella gorgeous, tall, soft skin, beautiful body-

SMACK!

"OI STOP STARING AT THE POOR GIRL!"

Daichi smacked Nishinoya. He didn't notice you shaking, avoiding eye contact at him at all cost.

Ah shit! She's probably scared of me now!

He was right, you were scared. Mostly at him and Tanaka. Like imagine two random strangers immediately running up to you with incredible speed.

As for your case, you didn't have to.

"Oke oke, let's all calm down now. Pretty sure the girl is scared."

Ah!

It was Sugawara, the angel. As he spoke, it looked like there was light behind him.

Our savior!!

Yachi thought, now relieved that Sugawara was able to call off all this mess.

"We should all introduce ourselves first you guys, look what you did. She looks uncomfortable!" Sugawara scolded.

"YOU TWO! Apologize to her! She's new and you pigs already made her feel unwelcomed." Daichi shouted at the two.

He was intimidating to you. His aura and vibe just screamed leader, but you shouldnt judge yet! He might be kind.

"We're sorry.."

You suddenly heard two voices in front of you, it was Tanaka and Nishinoya apologizing. And as a way of replying.

You nodded.

Wahh so cute...

Half of them thought with a content smile that looked permanent.

"Hey- so um, the names Sugawara Koushi! Call me Suga if you like."

So bright!

"Sawamura Daichi! Captain of the volleyball team."

He is kind!

"Oh uh- Azumane Asahi. Nice to meet you."

Bear!

"Ryunosuke Tanaka! Call me Tanaka-senpai-"

"Nishinoya Yuu! Call me Noya, senpai or anything at all, princess!"

"Oi, I wasn't done-"

They both seem kind :)

"And we're the trio, Chikara Ennoshita, Kazuhito Narita, and Hisashi Kinoshita." Ennoshita said as he introduced himself and the other two.

Trio friendship!

After all that, it was your turn to introduce yourself, which was draining you to no end. They were so many eyes watching your every move!

Yachi, the best girl she is, noticed.

"Ah- Sugawara-senpai, she's a little shy so-"

She immediately stopped when she heard you scramble towards her making subtle movements which only she, can understand.

You wanted to introduce yourself, Yachi is so proud.

Instead of writing a new message, you just flipped your way to the page where you introduced yourself to the other four.

...

"Hello to you all. My name is L/N Y/N. I hope we could be friends."

...

...

Poof

Ah... this feels like Deja vu.

You also felt it, because of a certain situation that happened probably 30 minutes ago.

"Y-YES HAHA! Nf- nice to meet you to L/N-san! We'll be your best of friends!"

Sugawara shouted immediately which was very out of character of him.

It was only your first day but you already gained a lot of friends, which was to your shock.

The person you should honestly thank is Yachi. If you hadn't met her, if she hadn't understood your way of communicating and struggle with it.

You wouldn't have befriended these kind people today. And with that thought. You bowed 70 degress in front of them, clearly showing how grateful you were.

"W-wait!-"

"L/N-san you don't have to-"

"Princess! Don't bow on some lowly peasants-"

"A GODDESS! A GODDESS!-"

Even though the shouting scared you a bit, just hearing it felt... refreshing, like a new chapter is about to open for you, and you can't wait to experience it all.

After the chaos and after Yachi explained as to why you were there in the first place. You, including the other first years decided to walk home together.

"Ah- why am I only remembering this now!?" Hinata, for some reason shouted.

"What do you mean Hinata-kun?" Yamaguchi calmly asked him.

"WE HAVENT FORMALLY INTRODUCED OURSELVES TO L/N-SAN!"

"Ah."

The other three stiffend up hearing that. Yachi was snorting at them trying to cover up her mouth.

You realized that too, they haven't formally introduced themselves. It was okay though, you already know their names but you dont have the guts to stop them.

"Let's just get this over with- Tsukishima Kei. Class 1-4."

"Tsuki you're so dry, try to be more enthusiastic!" After that statement, Tsukishima told him to shut up.

"Anyway- Yamaguchi Tadashi! Same class as Tsuki hehe."

"MY TURN- ehem, Hinata Shoyo at your service." Hinata uncharacteristically said. He was for real serious on treating you like a queen?

"I told you to stop being weird you nicompoop!-" Kageyama was about to hit Hinata but Tsukishima beat him to it.

"Erm... It's my turn I guess... well um-" Man was so awkward that he started fidgeting around which was very unlikely of him.
"K-Kageyama Tobio, class 1-3."

Shit. I stuttered.

"Pft-"

...

...

They looked at you and felt that they had gone blind. It was you glowing, with a small smile behind your hand. An angel? A nymph? A goddess? Probably all three?

Was what they had thought.

How can a human be so beautiful- no, ethereal. Honestly, they wouldn't mind dying later, it just means the last thing they saw was you with a smile. It'll probably bring them to heaven.

"I-I-I-I-I-"

"Oh- uh- haha- um-"

Was mostly the words that spewed out of their mouths. They were literally speechless, beet red, fidgeting, stiffining, you name it.

"L/N-SAN! YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Hinata was the first one to actually say a sentence.

Chaos happened after that. Yachi was even in it, throwing insults at each other, trying not to embarrass themselves infront of you.

...

...

"...tha...k... y...o..."

And with that you bowed and ran fast.

...

...

"You guys heard that too right?.." Yachi cautiously asked.

They weren't hearing things, right? They just heard your voice. Bells rang with it.

It was so fucking beautiful, you were beautiful.

"I think... I think... I have to go home now.." With that hinata ran to his bike and pedalled his way, with a strawberry face.

"Y-yea I think us too... bye now Kageyama." Yachi, Yamaguchi and finally Tsukishima who had to get dragged by Yamaguchi because he was still processing as to what happened.

...

...

...

Kageyama has now overheated, out of the other four, he was the one affected the most by the stunt you did.

"Dammit.. dammit.. I thought I only liked volleyball.."

He said as he crouched down covering his face, replaying the situation earlier over and over again in his head.

Wah, finally chapt 3. Hope yall enjoyed:]

Finished at 11:40 pm my sleep sched is getting better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
64.8K 1.4K 36
You're a member of the girl's volleyball club at Karasuno high. Your deskmate is Kageyama Tobio and during a practice match he starts to develop feel...
192K 8.5K 14
Kageyama finally figures out that he is in love with Hinata. Neither of them have ever been in love before. Kageyama tries to tell his dumbass but d...
13.7K 233 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...