Love, Curvy | 18+

By HopeCrazyReader17

Alana is torn between two men. Two men who hate each other. Two men who want her. Two men who lie so the o... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
H A R V E Y
H A R V E Y E P I L O G U E
N I C K
N I C K E P I L O G U E

T H I R T Y F O U R

1.6K 67 5
By HopeCrazyReader17

I appreciate your honesty.
I appreciate how much you trust me

You make me feel so (Mm-mhm)

I stay still as he holds my face; I stay completely still. He pushes my hair behind my ear but I quickly step away right at the moment when there's a knock on the door and it opens.
She smiles at us "You're here alone, Alana?" I smile at his mother "Yes. Harvey went like twenty minutes ago because he had work and all." She shakes her head "That boy is just like his father." She almost laughs "When I ran to the hospital because Chloe was about to be born, I had to scream on the phone for him to come. I screamed at the nurses that I wouldn't give birth until the father is here." I chuckle and then notice the pink tulips in her hands "You want me to put them in water?" She looks down at it "Actually I think it would be better if you take them home with you." I raise my brow "Me?" She smiles "A little thank you from me. If you weren't with him yesterday, I don't know how would I survive." Nick rolls his eyes "Just like you do every day. By keep breathing." As soon as her gaze sets on him, her smile is gone "You and I are gonna have a long talk." He instantly clenched his eyes and asks "The doctor told her?" I nod "He told everyone." He takes a deep breath "I need to save myself from Chloe." Amanda laughs "Oh, you have no idea how angry she was last night. She cried too but then she said that she would put you back in the hospital if you ever do it again." He retorts "She's a small person!"

"And you know damn well how her mind works. She's smarter than you boys."

"True."

I smiled at this and said, "I think I should head home." Amanda agrees "You should. You've been here all night." I nod and put my phone in Harvey's jacket that was still on me "I'll head out. Call me if you need anything." Nick asks "Even a cigarette?" I say plainly with a harsh tone "No." and that makes him smile.

X

I went home and changed into something comfortable. Then I texted Harvey:

I smiled with cheeks red and shook my head.

X

After buying some groceries, directly went to his place. I already knew the code so letting myself wasn't a struggle at all.

I made chicken with rice. And I made sure to put a bottle of white wine, that I found on the wine shelf, in the freezer.

I had just turned off the stove for the rice when I heard the sound of the code being punched in. Instantly I knew who it was. He walked in with his jacket on his arm and his laptop bag on his shoulder. Exhausted.
As soon as he found me in the kitchen, he smiled "I could get used to this." I said, "I hope you like chicken and rice." He nods "At this point, I'll even eat you up." It made me chuckle.

He keeps his bag and jacket on the couch and makes his way to me directly and kisses my cheek before resting against the edge of the island, standing with his foot over the other, arms crossed. I noticed "No suit today?" He looks down at his cozy green sweater that was tucked in neatly inside his black slacks. The sleeves were pushed up his arm which made me smile. He sighs "I wasn't in the mood for a suit today. Just wanted to put on something cozy." I nod and he continued "How's Nicklaus?" And at that, I'm reminded of the kiss on my chin. I instantly turned around and stirred the spoon in the chicken curry "Uh... he's okay. He's doing good. After you were gone, your mom came and told me to go home and rest."

"Are you okay?"

"Me? Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Because what you went through, Alana. It must be traumatizing."

"I mean... sure... who wouldn't be crying? I'm fine, Harvey. I am."

"I can't thank you enough for being there, Lana. Even though Nicklaus and I... we'll have our fights but he's still my brother whether he accepts it or not."

Curiosity got the best of me "Why do you guys hate each other so much?" He takes a deep breath "Nick always thinks that everything is my fault. That mom married my dad. He thinks that mom married him because she felt sorry for me that I didn't have a mother. And he thinks that the reason she married is that my dad offered my mom shelter and food- he thinks dad forced mom to marry him. Which is anything but true. They fell in love. They both got to have their second chances. They both got to have the life they deserved. Away from Nicklaus' father."

"Have you met him? His father?"

"Once. Nicklaus was fifteen. He came over to stay with us and Nick was over the moon that his dad finally came to take him back with him. What he didn't know was that he was in too much debt. And when his father found out who our mom married, he caught a direct plane from Paris just so he could ask for money. And then he did it again... he left Nick heartbroken and left with the money."

I liked that not once did Harvey call Amanda 'Nick's mom'. It explained how much he loves her.

He continues "Nicklaus is stubborn and arrogant. Jealousy always gets the best of him. He thinks that we're all on one side of the box while he's on the other all alone. Just wish he would know how much everyone cared about that arrogant bastard."

"And you?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you care?"

"Of course, I care. I've cared since he became my brother. Because of him and... his mom, I finally have a family. I have Chloe. I'm happy."

I walk closer to him and put my hand on his arm "You're a good person Harvey." I could tell by his eyes how tired he was. I press my hand against his cheek and he leans in without a thought. A smile on his lips as I say "You're tired, right? You've been running on hardly two hours of sleep." I press my thumbs right on the middle of his brows and trace the shape of them, putting a little pressure. He closes his eyes and moans softly. I trace my hand down to his shoulders and gently massage them. His head falls back as he enjoys. "Go take a warm shower." He opens his eyes to look at me "I'll get the dinner ready for us and after that, you can go to bed, okay?" He nods and holds my hands, head tilted "Join me."

Huh?

18+ CONTENT
SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT SMUT

(Play the song on low volume)

First, he asks me to join him and the next, he has me by the wrist and takes me up the stairs with him and right into his bathroom.

He lets go and goes to the huge shower cubicle, turning on the water and making sure the temperature is just right. Once he's satisfied, he looks at me and takes off his sweater and throws it in the laundry basket that was right beside the sink. A smug face and a brow lifted "Do you want me to take them for you?" He referred to my clothes. I looked down and take a step away from him. It's not like I've never been naked in front of him before. Thinking about it makes my heart race too loud in my ears "D-do..." he smiles at how flustered I get "I don't need a shower." His tongue pokes in his cheek, trying to hide his smile "I already took one when I got home." He takes a step forward "Yeah but you haven't taken one with me." He grabs me by the waistband of my jeans and pulls me in, crashing his lips on mine. His tongue is in my mouth as I softly moan "Why?" And the last thing he says is "Because you're too addicting." He takes the claw-clip out of my hair and lets them fall. His next target was my jeans. Unbuttoning them and pulling them down with my underwear included. And then comes my shirt. He pulls it off and my bra in seconds.

He takes a step back and looks at my body. All bare and naked for him. I cross my leg over the other and chewed on my bottom lip. Just his gaze made my breasts ache. I wanted to pinch my nipples to make them soft again but I'm taken by the sight of him. Head tilted back. He licks his bottom lip with a smile as he watched where my gaze went. I followed his hands as it went to unbuckle his belt and pull down the zip of his slacks. He takes a moment, muttering under his breath "Fuck." and then his pants and boxers are off. For the first time- completely naked.

Jade's books never lied about sex. They got the detail right about the guy's cock being erected.

He takes steps back into the cubicle and stands under the showerhead. The water ran down his gorgeous body but my eyes were on how the water trailed in the shape of his v-line perfectly. He says my name "Alana." I look up and he curves two of his fingers at me.
Taking a step hesitantly, I stop after that. My gaze wouldn't move from him. He groans "Come here." And my legs are obedient, they move on their own inside the cubicle. And once I'm in, he pulls me and pins against the cold tiles of his shower. His knee between my legs and lips on mine. His erection between us as he pulled me on himself.
Making his kisses down my neck his hands go down my back and grabs my ass. Gently squeezing them and guiding them to grind. The way his knee was angled between my legs gave my clit stimulation. It wasn't strong like his fingers or his tongue but it made me hum softly. I wanted to touch him too but with shaky hands I traced, starting from the sides of his chest down to his slim waist, trailing down his v-line and his thigh. Something hardened even more on my stomach- if that was even possible- and he moans against my mouth. The vein on his neck bulged and he cursed "Fuck. I can't do it here." An arm wrapped around my waist as he pushes me out of the shower without breaking the kiss.

We go out of the bathroom and he pushes me down on his bed. I bounce but sit up "My hair is wet." But he was on his knees, pushing my legs away from each other and saying with a harsh tone "I don't care." Pinning his mouth on my core. The stimulation from his tongue hits me hard that I dropped back on the mattress and I cry out in ecstasy. Running out of breath. My hands find his wet hair and my fingers scrunch gently, my hips shaking with the build of my orgasm. My eyes were clenched and then it hit me like an anchor. I cum with a loud cry. My lungs burned because of how breathless I was but I loved it. I loved every fucking second of it.

There's a satisfied smile on his lips as he hovers and slams his lips on mine. His hand roamed everywhere. I moan when I feel his erection against my wet core that I clench without even meaning to but in my head, I start worrying. This- if he puts it in- will be my first time. It made my stomach churn with anxiety. I barely get to say with his lips on mine "Harvey-" he pulls and lets me breathe. His forehead against mine as he looks down at himself and me. Just one push and we'll be doing it. Properly.

I didn't know what to say or how to even tell him but he understood it "Talk to me, Lana."
I purse my lips when his eyes find me. Blue and heavy with lust. Controlling himself to not run after his orgasm. Putting my feelings first.

He says "Alana, you need to have the confidence to say no. It's okay if you don't want it and it's okay to want it as well." I couldn't get a word out and he understood it all. He kisses my cheek "It's okay if you're not ready." And I whisper "I'm sorry." He shakes his head and smiles "Never be sorry for saying no or speaking up for what you want."

"But what about you?"

He looks down and smiles "I can take care of it if you're up for trying something new." I ask "Like last time?" He says plainly "No. Different. Do you trust me?" I nod without even a second thought. Suddenly, I'm being pushed up on the mattress, right in the middle.

He hovers again and stretches his arm to his nightstand, pulling out a drawer and grabbing a tube. I didn't know what it was until he holds it in front of me and asks "You okay with this?"

Lube. It was lube.

I ask a little uncomfortably "I thought you weren't gonna put it in." He nods "I'm not. I'm gonna put it in between." A smile spreads like butter on his lips "It's my turn." He grabs my legs. I squealed grabbing the sheets as he pulls them up straight, letting them rest on his shoulder. Squeezing the lube in his hands, he rubs it on the length of his and rubs the remaining on my inner thighs. He instructs "Clench your thighs as hard as you can." I obey. And then he enters in between my clenched thighs- his erection- fully. He's on his knees and he throws his head back with a moan and pulls out; pushing it back again. I watch him with lips apart because it turned me on badly.

He started thrusting and groaning. My body moved up with his thrusts and he puts his hand flat on my stomach as he keeps moving his hips. His fingers traced down to my belly button and to my clit. His thumb rubbed soft circles and my thighs clench even tighter. He groans and rubs harder, thrusting harder.
I hold my arms up and moan his name "Harvey." He pins my legs to the mattress- my lower body twisted to the left as thrusts and the middle finger of his left hand easily push in me. Pumping. He hovers and I wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a kiss. He lets me push my tongue in his mouth and I felt his tongue vibrate as he groans. He whispers breathlessly "I'm close." I nod "Me too." I feel another finger push in and that was it. Another orgasm hitting me hard. He hardly thrusts one more time and moans with eyes clenched. He visibly shivers before he came. His cum shooting lower on my stomach.

He shudders and pulls it out. Grabbing tissues from the nightstand and cleaning up his cum from my stomach and cleaning the remanent of lube from between my thighs.
He kisses my brow and wraps his arm around me, lowering down on me and taking me in an embrace.

After some time we get up to eat and then we were at it again. Orgasming like crazy till it takes over us in blissful sleep.

•••••

Hi🌝

Vote and comment.

I'm too shy to even type right now.

Swipe for the next chapter.

Love, Hope
♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 5.1K 34
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
275K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
79K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
143K 1.5K 8
In the dark night there is a girl who is running or we can say taking fast steps on the lonely road while tears are flowing down from her eyes . when...