Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

Por Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 30

328 7 0
Por Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

When Sakura's foot lands on the floor again, Ino swings a punch which Sakura returns before throwing out another kick. Ino jumps up to avoid it before landing in a crouch.

Ino jumps back. Sakura whips out and throws three kunai but Ino catches one which she uses to deflect the others.

Choji groans as I watch with amazement, "Oh, no! I just knew it!"

Naruto says in awe, "Sakura's totally blowing Ino out of the water in that battle!"

"What a fool!" Says Shikamaru, earning a glare from Naruto.

"What did you say to me?!"

Shikamaru challenges, "You wanna make something of it? Then, go ahead. 'Cause you'll lose."

"Who do you think you are?!"

I hear Neji comment, sounding disappointed, "That's it? That's as good as kunoichi can get in hand-to-hand combat?"

His left ear twitching violently, Naruto whirls on brown haired Hyuga with his eyes angry, animated white circles, shouting, "WHAT?!!"

I shoot the Hyuga an annoyed glare as well, feeling offended. "I'm taking offence to that, Hyuga!"

Tenten tells him, "It's not because they're girls, Neji."

"Huh?" Naruto utters, glare vanishing.

"It's just that those two are using kid gloves," Continues Tenten, looking back at the arena. "It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman in battle."

I nod my head in agreement as I say, "That's right! Way to be smooth, Tenten!" I know exactly what she means. Though, Naruto, on the other hand, still looks greatly confused.

"Using "kid gloves?""

Sakura and Ino stand, breathing heavily, before Sakura runs at Ino. She aims a kick but Ino dodges. Sakura punches but Ino blocks that with her forearm. Ino throws her own punch before the two of them kick at each other, connecting their legs together before pulling back.

They throw a few more punches until Ino manages to connect with Sakura's stomach. Making her hunch over with a groan of pain while spit flies from her mouth. Ino's teal blue eyes narrow and she goes to punch Sakura's face. However, instead of her fist stroking the pinkette, Ino ends up slapping her, the sound reverberating around the room, startling us.

Ino gasps as she gazes down at her hand the two seem to pause in their fighting.

After a few heartbeats, with determination burning in her green orbs, Sakura looks up with a frown as she clenches her fist.

"Alright, listen up, Ino," She says sternly. "I'm not going to fight with you over Sasuke."

"What did you say?!" Ino snaps.

Sakura fires back, "I'm not the weak, needy girl I used to be! You're not even on my radar, and you're not Sasuke's type... Ino Pig!!"

"Sakura!! You'd better watch your step! Do you have any idea who you're mouthing off to?! Urgh! Don't press your luck with me, Little Billboard Brow!!" Ino snaps back with a stomp of her foot.

Naruto asks Kakashi and I, "Did you hear that stuff? Sakura was so mean. That's out of line, isn't it? She sure made Ino made. I've never seen her look so scary."

Kakashi responds thoughtfully, "Yes, but there's more to it than that."

"Huh?"

I blink my violet eyes as Kakashi goes on, "Sakura isn't the kind of person to do things like needlessly flaunt her own power, callously hurt people. But she also doesn't like having Ino take pity on her and pull her punches."

Sakura utters distastefully, "So I'm a Bud that hasn't flowered, huh?!" Sakura reaches up and undies the headband over her head, before yanking it off with her left hand.

Naruto wants to know, "Wh... What in the world is going on?"

Kakashi questions, "What do you mean?"

"Why are those two getting so worked up just looking at each other?"

Kakashi states, "Well, Naruto, rivalry is a tricky business. Not that I would know." Gai turns to look at him. I arch an eyebrow as Kakashi laughs and waves to Gai. "Oh, hi there!" Gai frowns at the silverette.

I nudge Kakashi playfully as I say, "You're in the same boat as Sakura and Naruto, Kakashi Sensei."

"I don't know whatever you mean, Kimiko," He says innocently with a glance at me.

With a shadow over her eyes, Ino utters as she unties her own headband from around her slim waist, "I understand... Sakura..."

Ino and Sakura tie their headbands around their foreheads, glaring at me another.

Ino and Sakura run at each other. They swing their fists forward and connect together. Sakura and Ino jump back, staring each other down.

                         🗡🗡🗡

As Sakura and Ino run at one another again, the green eyed girl performs hand signs. She creates two Clones of herself.

Ino reminds her, "This isn't just a Ninja Academy graduation exam! Do you really think you can beat me with a basic ninja art like that?!"

Ino pauses as she tries to find the real Sakura. However, two of them jump forward only to disappear, while the final one lands a hit on Ino, throwing her back across the room.

Sakura declares as she straightens, "I'm not done crybaby anymore! You play with fire, and you're going to get burned! Let's see your best... Ino!"

Ino retorts as she leans up in a crouch and woods her mouth, "It's not like I needed an invitation, you know! I'll give you my best, but you're not gonna like it!"

Ino glares at the pinkette as she gets to her feet.

"You've got this, Sakura!" I call down to her.

Naruto cheers, "You're doing awesome, Sakura! Awesome! Believe it!!"

I muse, "Powerful strikes using chakra... top notch, considering she's a rookie."

"Huh?" Naruto glances to me questioningly, an eyebrow raised.

"I've never seen Sakura this good."

Kakashi hums in agreement.

Naruto says indignantly, "Hold on, you're not saying she's better than me?"

I reply sarcastically, "No, you're the greatest. Though no one can be better than me!" Naruto groans as he hits his head against the railing. I state in an impressed tone, "Sending chakra all throughout her body and using it in conjunction with a well timed Jutsu? I could pull it off, but I highly doubt even Sasuke could've done it better."

Kakashi inputs, "Well, even from the start of her training, she was extremely good at chakra control, much like yourself, Kimiko-chan, so this isn't a surprise."

Sakura and Ino charge at one another and throw their fists forward. They connect and the two girls forcefully push against one another, scowling.

They break apart and whip out a shuriken. Sakura and Ino throw them at each other but the weapons cancel each other out.

                        🗡🗡🗡

Time passes, but neither kunoichi appears to be giving in anytime soon.

I let myself relax against the railing as Sakura and Ino continue to exchange blow after blow after blow. Until their fists connect with each other's faces.

The force behind the impact throws both kunoichi back.

"Whoa," Breathes Naruto.

"If they keep this up, this battle will never end," I think in exhaustion. I think Sakura and Ino have been going at it for ten minutes. Sakura and Ino breathe heavily as they eye each other.

Ino snaps in frustration, facing the pinkette, "This isn't how this was supposed to go!! How can you be evenly matched with me?!"

Sakura sneers back at her as she retorts, "Heh! I guess you're right, Ino! Your obsession with your looks and your hair can't be surpassed!" Sakura adds through gritted teeth, "I've been training too hard to worry about that stuff."

Ino scowls angrily. She pulls out a kunai as she yells, "You're gonna pay for that!! I've had enough of you making fun of me!"

Shikamaru drawls, "What an idiot. Ino's falling for her trap. She's so riled up by Sakura there's no telling what she'll do."

Choji complains, "Oh, man! I hate it when she's like this."

We all gape as Ino reaches up with her kunai and.....

..... cuts off her extremely long ponytail!

"Hmph! You think that'll help?" Sakura mocks.

The Yamanaka screeches like a banshee, "THAT'S IT!! UUURRRGGAAHHH!!" She throws her cut off ponytail on the floor. "See?! I don't need this!" I sweat drop.

Yup, she's totally lost it now...

Sakura remains undaunted, however.

Naruto murmurs, "And I thought she looked scary before!"

Slapping her hands in a hand sign, Ino declares, "Alright!! I'll put an end to this right now! Get ready to tell everyone that you lost to me, Billboard Brow!!"

Shikamaru exclaims, eyes wide, "Wait!! Don't tell me she's going to...!"

Asuma, a cigarette in his mouth, leans forward in anticipation as Choji utters, "Could it be...?"

Ino holds out her hands in a hand sign, with her two index, middle fingers and thumbs pressed together. Sakura's mint green orbs widen with recognition.

Asuma rubs the side of his face as Shikamaru says worriedly, "I knew I recognised it! It's the Mid Transfer Jutsu! Sign."

"Awe, man! That fool!"

Sakura says to the Yamanaka, "Look, I knew w you're frustrated, but that's pointless!"

"Oh, yeah?!" Yells Ino. "Well, we'll just see about that!!"

Sakura explains, "Ninja Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu. It's a Jutsu that allows the user to take over their opponents' spirit and wrest control of their body away from them for a few minutes by discharging all of their own spiritual energy and striking their enemy with it. But despite its power, there are major flaws to this formidable Jutsu that makes it extremely dangerous. First, the user's discharged spiritual energy can only fly straight and it moves at a very slow speed. Second, even if the spiritual energy misses the enemy, it can't return to the user's own body for several minutes. And, this, in battles that are most often measured in seconds. I should add, that while the spiritual energy is gone, the user's body—your body, Ino—can't move at all. You'll be little more than a doll."

Ino bursts out, "So, what?! I don't care! I won't know unless I try!"

Sakura warns Ino as she gets in a ready stance to take off, "If you miss, it's all over. You do know that, right?"

In my peripheral vision, I see Shikamaru clenching the railing tightly, his fists trembling as he clenches his teeth.

We gasp when the green eyed girl takes off at a run. Shikamaru calls down to Ino, "Don't do it!!"

Ino calls, "Ninja Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

Suddenly, Sakura stops short.

Ino drops to her knees, head bowed. My heart thunders against my rib cage as Shikamsru wonders aloud, "Did it work...?"

Sakura lets out an evil chuckle. She says, "What an unfortunate choice." Sakura raises her head with a smirk. "... Ino..."

Shikamaru mutters, "So it's all over, right?"

"I can't believe she did it," Adds Choji.

Sakura declares, "You're done, Ino!" She goes to approach the kneeling blonde, but gasps when she suddenly stops short. Sakura looks at her feet to see ropes of chakra swirling around her ankles... connecting to Ino's long blonde hair. "... No way...!"

Ino says triumphantly, lifting her head to smirk at the green eyed girl, "You fell for it, Sakura! Hah! I finally caught you!"

"It can't be...!"

Ino laughs. "I'm afraid it can! All those hand signs earlier were just a act to fool you—to trick into running right into the trap us laid for you, and it worked! Now you can't move at all, can you? You're being held by a special rope that's made by my hair with my chakra poured into it." Sakura tries to get away but she couldn't move. Ino plants her right foot on the chakra rope. "Now that you're trapped, I can take over your body and make you say that you're giving up on this match." Ino does the same hand sign as before. "There's no way I'll ever miss with this Jutsu now!"

Kakashi murmurs, "Now I see."

Shikamaru says, "That little fool. So losing it was just an act, too."

I yell to the pink haired girl, "YOU'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF THERE, QUICK!"

Sakura once again tries to get away but the ropes good her firm.

Ino says, "Now... Mind Transfer Jutsu!!"

We all gasp.

It was then that Sakura's body hunches over slightly as Ino's does the same, still crouching, a shadow over Sakura's eyes.

Sakura's head twitches as she lets out a little laugh. "That's really unfortunate!"

Choji breathes, "Ino missed!"

"No, wait..." Utters the Nara.

Lee murmurs, "Sakura has been..."

I narrow my blue eyes as Naruto says excitedly, "Nice one, Sakura!"

"Not quite!" Says Sakura, while Ino remains kneeling.

                        🗡🗡🗡

Naruto says in confusion, "I don't get it! What's with Ino? And with Sakura?! I mean, Sakura's acting really strange, don't you think? This is her chance! Do it already, Sakura! Attack!!" He fist pumps the air.

He still doesn't get it, does he...?

Kakashi states wearily, "The Mind Transfer Jutsu worked. Sakura's done for."

Lee stammers knowingly, gazing at my Guardian, "The Mind Transfer...?! Does that that... does that mean that Sakura has...?"

"Yes. Afraid so. Sakura's spirit has been completely taken over by Ino."

I gasp at this as Naruto exclaims, "What?!"

Kakashi says, "Ino's spirit is inside of Sakura now. Well, I'm guess that Ino's goal is probably..."

Naruto, Lee and I swallow thickly as a cruel smile curls Sakura's lips. She slowly raises her hand. "Now, I, Sakura Haruno, would like to say... that I withdr—"

"NOOOO, SAKURA DON'T!!" We all look at Naruto who had shouted, cutting off Sakura.

Sakura scowls in annoyance. "Man, that kid's just so annoying!"

Naruto continues, "YOU WORKED SO HARD TO GET HERE, SAKURA!! DON'T DISGRACE YOURSELF NOW BY LOSING TO THAT LAME INO GIRL!!"

Ino tells him, "Yell all you want. There's nothing you can do now!" Suddenly, Sakura's body goes rigid with pain as her eyes wide. "What...?!" She groans in pain as she clutches her head. "Uuurrrgghh! What's happening?!"

Ino gasps after a second before clutching her head again. She hunches over. "Sakura...! This can't be happening!!"

Hayate questions Sakura, "What's wrong? Are you withdrawing? Well, are you or not?"

Sakura throws her head back with a scream of rage. She suddenly snaps with her eyes animated white circles of anger, fists clenched. "No!! I won't be withdrawing!! Not today or any other day!"

Hayate asks, "Which one is it?"

"Sakura," I think in amazement. Is she possibly trying to push in out of her body?!

Shikamaru asks, "What's up with Ino?! Something looks wrong!"

Ino continues to groan in pain until she clasps her hands in a hand sign. Chakra swirls around Sakura's body and flies back into the Yamanaka. Then Sakura drops to her knees in exhaustion, breathing heavily.

Breathing heavily, Ino wants to know, "How can you have two spirits in you?! Just what are you, anyway?!"

Sakura says with a slight smile, "Someone just as strong as she is beautiful. I mean, a girl's gotta be tough if she's going to survive something like this."

Ino and Sakura run at one another again, arms pulled back for a punch.

However... instead of connecting their fists together, Ino and Sakura wind up punching each other's heads, hard enough to send them rocking back and causing blood to spray from their mouths.

Sakura and Ino try to get back up, but they just collapse again.

Glancing between them, Hayate states, "Since neither combatant is able to continue, by double knockout, no one gets through the fourth battle of this Preliminary. This match is over."

We all cry out in disbelief as I step away from Kakashi. He and Asuma go to the arena to pick up their unconscious students.

The Sarutobi utters, "Very well, then."

"Good grief," Sighs Kakashi as they leap back up to the balcony.

Shikamaru calls worriedly as he and Choji run up to their teammate, "Hey! Ino!!"

Having reached them first, Lee cries, "Sakura no!!"

Naruto adds as I crouch beside her and Ino to examine their wounds, "Sakura, wake up!! A-Are you okay?!"

I shush the Uzumaki before Asuma, Kskashi and I get to our feet. I state, "I don't think that treatment will be necessary. They'll just wake up after a little while."

Asuma says, "But they both certainly put up a great fight."

Kakashi agrees, "Yeah. Despite her success with Naruto and Sasuke, I didn't think Sakura had what it takes to win here, but she's grown a lot. She may not have done as well as she would've liked, but still, a lot of good happened here. I really feel it was the right choice to send her to these exams."

We go back to our positions by the railing and it resume my earlier one, as two names flash across the screen again.

Next up was Tenten VS Temari of the sand.

The new opponents go to met each other in the arena.

🗡🗡🗡

Neji states, "So, this is another Genin from the Sand Village."

Lee cheers, "GO, TENTEN!! ALRIGHT!"

"This should be interesting to watch."

Lee keeps cheering, "Come on, Tenten! Use the power of youth!"

Gai adds, "Nice, Lee! Let's hear that support! You can do it, Tenten!"

"Take her down, Tenten!"

Hayate states, "For the fifth match... Tenten, Temari, get ready." The girls take a step toward each other.

                        🗡🗡🗡

I meet Gaara's and Kankuro's gazes from across the arena. While Kankuro smirks at me for some weird reason, Gaara's face remains cold.

I just send the two a small smile, before I return my attention to the match. Hayate calls, "Begin!"

When Temari tilts her head at Tenten, she jumps back to give them room.

Lee cheers, "Alright, Tenten! Keep her guessing!"

Gai adds, "Go for it!! You've got the power of youth!"

"Come on, Tenten! Send that girl back to her village on a stretcher! We are right behind you all the way, Tenten!"

Gai throws up his arm as he cheers, "Let's hear it! 10, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?!"

Lee cheers. "Whoooo!!"

"Tenten! Tenten! Tenten!"

I cover my ears as I heave a groan of exaggeration and both my eyes twitch violently. Naruto groans, covering his own ears as well, "How'd I get stuck with the cheering section?!"

"Weren't you doing the exact same thing as before, Naruto?" I remind him, causing him to give me a deadpan expression.

Hayate grumbles, "What are you waiting for? I did say to begin."

"Huh! Guess she's waiting for me to make a move," Says Temari. "Big mistake, because the first move I make will be the last one you see!" When Temari seps forwards, Tenten steps backwards. "Come on! I don't want this match to be over too quickly! So why don't you go first?" She points her thumb at herself, still grinning. "Come on, girl! Show me what you got!"

Tenten responds, "Well, ok, if you insist! Remember! You asked for it!" Tenten leaps into the air and throws a bunch of shuriken at the blue eyed girl. However, they seem to hit an invisible wall as they embed themselves on the ground at Temari's feet. Tenten lands in a crouch and raises her head to Temari, disbelief in her features. "I missed her?! There's just no way!"

"What was that?! A warm up exercise?! Or maybe you're a little nervous and it's effecting your aim, is that it?" Temari mocks, making Tenten scowl. "Dratz! I was hoping I'd at least work up a sweat! But forget that idea if this is the best you've got."

Lee cries, "What is going on?! How could she have missed?! It is incredible!"

Gai says, "It's impossible! Tenten's aim is perfect. She always hits her mark."

Neji inputs, "Not this time, she didn't."

Gai says again, "She never misses. There must've been something that made her miss." This startles Lee.

"Huh?!"

Kankuro states, sounding amused, "You know you can always count on Temari to put on a good show."

Gaara mutters uninterestingly, "Awe, big deal."

Shikamaru grumbles, leaning on the railing, "Awe, this is embarrassing." Naruto and I glance at him questioningly. "The Sand Village wins again."

I demand to know, glaring as I lean against the railing with my arms folded, "What are you talking about?! The match just started! There's no reason for you to count out Tenten-chan just yet, Pineapple Head! You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Shikamaru states pointedly, looking back at us, "It's over!"

Naruto complains, "Give me a break! What makes you so smart?! You explain it to me so I can understand!"

"Ah, skip it! If you can't see it, then I'm not gonna waste my breath." Shikamaru looks back at the two kunoichi below.

Choji mutters, "It's obvious, like he said. This one's over!"

Naruto mumbles, "Nah, I don't get it. I really don't understand these guys at all."

Tenten seems to evaluate her distance as Temari grips the giant fan strapped to her back. Tenten then starts running around her before coming to a stop on the blonde's left. She pulls out a fuschia coloured scroll before leaping high into the air.

"Alright!! Try this on for size!!" Tenten then starts flipping around while unraveling her scroll. She then twirls it around her while spinning around in the air.

As she blurs into the scroll, Tenten throws out countless kunai and various other weapons such as scythes, shuriken, senbon needles, and swords, at Temari. Once more, they seem to bounce off an invisible wall around Temari and clatter on the floor.

Temari holds her fan open beside her as Tenten lands, disbelief on her features. "No way!! She stopped everything I threw! What has she got in that fan of hers?!" The fan is now showing one large purple circle.

Temari chuckles, a hand on her hi. "Take a look! This is the first moon. There are two more. When you see all three moons, you'll know you've lost the match!"

I say, intrigued, "That is one giant fan she has."

"Wow. She uses the same weapon as you, Kimi-chan!" Naruto points out. "But hers is way bigger than yours."

"That's true, but I use two them as well, and they're equally as powerful. I wonder how Temari uses her fan? Whatever. It's still cool!"

I've been intrigued by Temari's weapon since we first met, and now I finally get to see it in action!

Lee calls down to his teammate, "TENTEN! DO NOT PLAY YOUR OPPONENTS' GAME! FOCUS! MAINTAIN FOCUS!"

Tenten clenches her teeth in frustration.

She pulls out two more fuschia scrolls.

Lee appears surprised as Gai asks, "She's... using that already?"

Naruto asks, "What's with the two scrolls? What is she planning on doing with them?"

Tenten crouches as she sets the two scrolls standing on the floor on either side of her.

Temari scoffs, "Huh. It won't work, whatever it is."

Tenten performs hand signs before crossing her arms in an x. She calls, "Rising Twin Dragons!"

Smoke blows forth as dragons made of smoke rise up into the air, roaring and twisting around each other. They form into the scrolls as Tenten leaps up after them. Like before she summons various, countless weapons and throws them at the female Sand ninja.

"Huh. It doesn't matter how many you throw at me; it's all the same!" She yanks up her fan. "Moon Number 2!" Temari gives a massive swing of her fan, and my blue eyes widen in shock as a torrent of wind blasts towards the weapons. The wind knocks them right out of the air and they clatter on the floor as Temari crouches.

The scrolls drop on her floor as Tenten lands in a crouch, teeth clenched in frustration.

"I'm not done!!" Tenten growls before leaping back into the air and flipping around until she's upside down. Tenten holds out her hands and wires appear on her fingers, attached to the weapons. With a twitch of her fingers, Tenten lifts up the weapons, like a puppet master and her puppet.

They hover above the unfazed Sand ninja before Tenten thrusts gets arms forward with a grunt of exertion. The weapons fly straight for Temari who looks slightly surprised as Tenten smirks.

But then Temari chuckles and grips her fan. She swings it forwards and blows back the weapons, as we as the weapons master. Tenten hits the floor and skids backwards before finally stopping.

Now three of those purple moons are showing as Temari holds her fan open behind her back.

Tenten sits up with a glare.

Temari states, "Moon Number 3!" With a sweep of her fan, the blonde kunoichi suddenly vanishes, startling Tenten. "Over here!" We all look to see Temari flying on her fan. She flies over a stunned Tenten before jumping off and landing in a crouch. Temari straightens while catching the closed fan. "Now it's my turn! Wind Scythe Jutsu!"

With a wave of her fan, Temari sends wind blasting towards Tenten. Tenten cries out as the wind begins slicing her flesh.

"Tenten!" Lee and I exclaim worriedly.

The wind then forms a tornado that lifts the brunette into the air.

Neji states, "Temari's chakra is controlling the vortex." Lee turns to him in surprise. "She fought well, but she'll never escape from that whirlwind. It's over."

Concern glints in my eyes as the tornado disappears and an unconscious Tenten descends towards the ground. I flinch when Temari holds out her closed fan and Tenten lands right on top of it, coughing up blood.

I say in awe, "Whoa! That girl's really ruthless!"

"Oh, Tenten!" Lee says worriedly.

Temari says, sounding disappointed, "Wasn't much of a match. Kind of boring."

Gai says in shock, "To be able to stop every one of Tenten's attacks like that..."

Lee says, just as shocked, "I still cannot believe it!"

Naruto says, eyes wide, "It was impressive alright. Scary."

I say with my eyes shining in awe, "Temari's wind chakra is amazing! I don't think I've ever met another Wind Style user before." Apart from Orochimaru.

Choji utters, "Yup, that's another win for the Sand Village. Just like you said it would be."

Shikamaru counters, "Well; of course. That's why I said it."

Kankuro muses, "Well, it looks like we're guaranteed a clean sweep in this round."

Gaara doesn't say anything.

Hayate announces as he steps over to the contestants, "The winner of the fifth match, Temari."

The blonde's lips curl into a cruel smile.

"Wait a second!" Says Lee, surprising Hayate as he leaps into the arena. To my shock, Temari throws Tenten away and she flies across the arena. However, Lee was able to catch Tenten in time, skidding back and crouching slightly.

Temari sneers as Lee gently sets his teammate on the floor, one eye squeezed shut, "Hey, nice catch!"

Lee shouts indignantly, "What is wrong with you?! She may have lost but that is no way to treat an opponent who has done her best!"

Temari says with a heavy, metallic thump of her fan, "Oh, beat it!! And take that sack of garbage with you!"

Lee growls at this, anger flashing across his features.

Neji calls to him, "No, Lee! Lee!"

Lee ignores him as he jumps into the air and spins around to throw out a kick at Temari. "Leaf Hurricane!"

Naruto and I gasp but Temari blocks Lee's attack with her fan.

"What?!" He gasps.

"Not even close," Says Temari with a smirk. She sneers at him. "You know what? You're as dumb as you look."

"What did you say?!" Lee pulls back as Gai appears behind him.

"Lee, stop!!"

Lee turns to him as he protests, "But Gai Sensei!"

Temari narrows her deep blue eyes at the males. Gaara calls to her, "Temari! Forget them! The match is over, so get up here. The match is over. Why are you wasting your time with that pathetic loser and his ridiculous mentor?"

This causes Lee to scowl at him, "What...?!"

The two seem to have a stare down until Gai placed his hand on Lee's shoulder. "Just calm down, Lee." Gai closes his eyes as he smiles. "A word of warning." He looks back at the male Sand Genin. "You Sand villagers have no idea what Lee is capable of. Remember, he still hasn't fought yet. So I'd be careful if I were you."

Gaara just narrows his sea green eyes in response.

Kiba utters wearily, "Those Sand Village guys are trouble. They're the last people I'd want to go up against."

Hinata says uncertainly, "They do look almost unbeatable..." Akamaru whimpers.

"Don't worry, Naruto. I'm sure you can take them." We turn to see sakura beside Naruto, looking determined.

"Sakura?! What? You're alright?" Naruto questions.

I add, "I never thought you'd be back so soon."

She says, "I'm fine, but never mind me! It's you who you should be thinking about."

Naruto gasps as he looks at himself, "Huh?! Me?! I don't have any injuries; I have not even fought yet!"

Sakura clarifies, "What I meant is that you don't wanna disgrace yourself after you've worked so hard to get here. Think of wha Sasuke will say."

"Oh. Oh, right!"

"Stay sharp. Oh, thanks, by the way." Sakura smiles at him. "If you hadn't called out when you did, who knows what would've happened! If it hadn't been for you, I might not still be here."

Naruto mutters, "Yeah, that's probably true."

Her eyes turning to angry animated white rectangles as she clenches her fist, Sakura growls, "Oh, you little...!"

We fall silent as we watch for the next two opponents.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
139K 6.3K 41
❀The 3rd great ninja war has been raging on for 2 years now. Effort in the Leaf village is at a maximum but dwindling severely, meaning younger shino...
6.7K 67 92
12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from her island home of The Land of Blossoms bu...
699 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...