The Business ManπŸ‘œ

By xxslade_kpopxx

Hi I'm seo in yeok I'm going to tell you a little story of how this employee changed my life oh god I'm jus... More

the business man part2

The business man (part1)

12 0 0
By xxslade_kpopxx

BEEP
BEEP!!!!!
MY ALARM WENT OF OH FOR FUCK SAKE I JUST WANT To sleep!!!

I got out of bed to see its raining outside "man i just want this rain to stop so I can eat  tteboki." I put on my clothes and head for work "OH Shit" I forgot my umbrella I rushed inside to get  my umbrella when I arrived at work. everybody was  surrounding this new employee I come over to say hi looks like he'll be working at my section.

Oh and by the way my name is seo in yeok and I work for dior and my life is just about to get funn.

"Hi there looks like I'm ur new head of this department my name is Kim- tae hyung what's  yours?."I'm seo in yeok" something seemed weird he gave me a mysterious grin "well then let's just get to work then."

I logged in to my computer and started typing away "hey seo in"
"Yes I said "have you noticed how hot the new head is." "Huh oh yeah" I said."your not Even  listening to me you know what just forget it its the morning"

KNOCK!!!
KNOCK!!!
"Heyy guys just to like let you guys know Mr v said there will be a meeting at like 10.00am so like bring your notes and designs"

    (Me)" Lee min so. why are you telling us this"

(Lee min) "oh my mistake did I not tell you I'm Mr v assistant now haha"

(Me) "wait what how and gross"
(Lee min) "your all just jealous haa."

Oh and BTW Lee min I hate her

10.00Am
( mr v)"Well good morning as  you guys can see I'm the new then head of department my name is Kim tae hyung but call me Mr v  now can you guys start to show me ur latest designs." jung min why  don't u start us of" "yes sir as you can see this is the new pair of  dior jeans I have desighned this head is not your average jean no! infact
it's made out of real leather!."and how much did the total cost you" I worked out the total " the total price lead to approximately 100.91yen sir "Right OK I'm pretty impressed OK let's get this sent of then to the directors.well then dismissed."
"OH and "
Seo in can I see you for a minute
My heart was racing I could here his foot steps and smell his expensive colone.....

TO BE COUNTIUNED...
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST EVERYDAY BUT BARE IN MIND I AM A STUDENT SO I WILL TRY MY BEST IF NOT I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
33.3K 1.3K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
41.2K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
308K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...