She's My Knight

By rockychptrx

Alexandria Maddox lives in a small village apart of the Kingdom of Gavaria. She stays at home with her mother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

32 2 1
By rockychptrx

Adria POV:

I'm still in the dress from earlier with a long coat on seeing the evening chill has now set and it's dark out but the Stars and lights of the castle light up the sky.

I walk out of my room letting my feet take me where ever I feel like going before stopping in from of Alex's door. I knock softly but don't hear anyone thinking she might be asleep and I head off walking out to the back of the castle where the arenas are. As I'm walking I hear the familiar name get shouted from the stands high up above the dirt where our fighters compete.

" Go left then right Alex! Find his weak spots!" I hear William yell seeing him standing next to my father and I walk over closer to them to see down into the arena finding my eyes land on a certain female feeling my knees almost go weak from how good she looks fighting.

What can I say, it's attractive.

She has on a black leathered vest that buckle on the sides, with long black pants on that now have a rip on one side, black cuffs on each of her wrists, her long messy hair everywhere, and a sword in her right hand.
(I do not own the photo credits go to owner and user)

I bite my lip nervously watching as she sweats and breaths heavy from adrenaline as she circles what seems to be a middled aged man.

He swipes at her with his sword causing a small gash on her arm hearing her hiss and I feel my face scrunch up

" That must have hurt" I whisper softly seeing my father and William look over at me. William wearing a smirk and my father nodding in agreement.

Alex draws her sword back watching the guys every move before swinging hard at him causing him to lose his balance and she uses it as an advantage before pushing him hard to the ground the end of her sword at the side of his neck. They were right, shes really good.

" Well done Alex that's the 7th one today" my father says with a smile and I feel my eyes widen.

I'm sorry....7th?!

" Thank you King Alaric and of course William for helping me out today. It's nice to have a real fight for the first time in a while. I really do miss it." I hear her say now standing in front of all of us her breathing unsteady and hotter than ever.

You see something I forgot to mention, me and Alex have known each other since birth. Alex's father used to be a commander for our knights and worked alongside my father which allowed us to be pretty close growing up. But once things changed we stopped talking. It hurt a lot because I started growing feelings for her. And obviously she doesn't know that, but it sucks not being able to be with who I feel love for.

" You did very well Alex, but your arm needs taken care of. You need to get stitches for that." I say softly seeing her look at me then her arm.

" Oh yeah, I forgot I even got that. I guess the adrenaline knocked out some of the pain." She says softly looking at it then back up with a smile.

" Would you let me take you to the infirmary?" I ask softly seeing William's smirk just grow more and I know he realizes what I'm doing. My father just looks between us before over at William and I swear I see a faint smile on his lips.

There's obviously something going on I don't know about.

" Oh, well if you really want to sure. That would be great actually." She says with a small smile making my chest close up and I smile nodding my head before grabbing her forearm dragging her with me to the doctor.

When we get there he cleans up her wound with a few stitches and some pain medication before sending us on our way.

" You fought well. Taking down 7 middle aged grown men is not easy. Specially for a woman. Your strong and I hope that girls from the village and here will take notice of that and try out for it. We need more strong women to help us fight. It just sucks they can't become knights." I say softly seeing a small smile on her lips.

" And I feel the exact same way. Women should be allowed to fight as knights and I hope we can change the kings mind at some point. And thank you." She says softly as I nod walking to my room seeing her about to walk away.

" W wait. Will you um, stay with me?" I ask softly seeing her about to object knowing if a maid found us together it could cause problems.

"Please Alex" I say looking at her desperately seeing her sigh before nodding but walks off making me frown a little before coming back with a set of clothes in her hand making me smile and I move to allow her in.

I watch as she looks around my room seeing the closet full of dresses and ball gowns and blankets at almost every corner of my room.

" Definitely fit for a princess" I hear her whisper with a smile on her face as I look over at her seeing her look at me and I feel my breathing get caught.

She looks at me noticing her eyes fall to my neck going a little lower then down the rest of my body and back up before clearing her throat.

" Can you turn around princess?" She asks softly feeling myself melt as I nod turning around hearing the noises of metal and leather being pulled off with clothes thrown on the floor before hearing it stop and I slowly turn around to find her in a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a white tank top with her hair up in a messy bun feeling myself blush a little.

"Okay now it's your turn." I say softly but sees that naughty glint in her eyes.

" But what if I don't want to?" She questions slowly walking over to me as her honey yellow eyes bore into my light green ones causing my blush to be more prominent.

God what is she doing...

I feel her hand come up dragging a finger against my arm before spinning me around with my back now towards her and I feel both her hands move to the zipper of my dress gently pulling it down.

My heart is beating out of my chest

I feel her hands drag up softly pulling my straps down feeling her breath fan my neck before pulling away walking over laying on my bed.

What a damn tease

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding looking over at her seeing her looking at the ceiling. " D don't look" I mumble softly as I quickly take my dress off laying it to the side then pulls on my silk shorts and tank top.

I smile happy to be out of the dress turning around but my smile falls and face burns red seeing that Alex is propped up on an arm with a smirk on her face looking me over.

She just watched me get undressed.
Oh. My. God.

" I told you not to look!" I yell in a whisper but stern tone seeing her shrug.

" I rather enjoyed the view if I'm being honest." She says and I feel myself melt once again but my face burning with embarrassment as I walk over to the bed grabbing my pillow throwing it at her hearing her laugh.

" What can I say, I'm no better than a man." She says with a wink and I almost fall from my knees going weak...again.

" I'm not dealing with your flirtatious manner tonight I'm tired." I say trying to get away from the topic getting under the covers seeing her do the same.

" But you'll deal with it tomorrow won't you? Because you don't hate when I do it unlike your suitors." She says and I feel myself smile a little. Maybe she did know about my small crush on her growing up. Or maybe she likes me still? No probably not.

" I guess we will have to see won't we? Goodnight Maddox" I say softly turning over closing my eyes about to drift to sleep before hearing a soft " Goodnight Quinn" feeing her move closer.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night. And some of the best sleep I've had in awhile.

Another chapter for you guys turns out they've known each other for awhile they both just haven't had the courage to speak up about their feelings. Wonder how that will go?
Love Always<3
-rocky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.9K 19
Isis Kalenius isn't the nicest person in the world, but her sister, Phoenix, is much worse. When her sister's fiance, Leo DeRozan, calls her over in...
46.7K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
94.7K 4.2K 31
Book 1 Innana is a blind 17-almost 18- year old, with her sister,zeinah and her father, Ali, as her support. Her mother died so that she may live. Ho...
123K 5.6K 23
Ranked #12 in girlxgirl |03/23/20| Ranked #6 in Updates |08/20/20| Ranked #2 in kingsandqueens |3/20/22| Trapped inside castle walls, heiress Aless...