Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Debut

1K 16 61
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

Although I speak little English, I managed to learn some of it pretty well. My disability had held me back a bit, but I can handle it.

I had to meet with Hunter and I needed to ask him if I can make my debut by helping my twin sister win the NXT Women's Title.

After meeting some of the guys in the locker room, I went to Hunter.

Hunter: Kai! Good to see you here!

Me: Same here, Mr. Levesque.

Hunter: Easy with the formalities, call me Hunter.

Me: Okay.

Hunter: Look, I don't have any plans for you tonight, but I would like you to save your twin sister from Shayna, who's probably going to cheat.

Me: I can understand everything. I will see what I can do.

Hunter: Sounds good. You go on to the locker room and I'll get you when it's ready.

Me: Okay, but where is it?

Hunter: Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, you're autistic, right?

Me: Hai.

Hunter: Come with me.

As we walked down the hallway, Hunter actually told me something that I thought was perfect for me.

Listen, I never liked so many people in one room, especially when I'm in it. When New Japan had to take me seriously, they made sure I had a personal locker room so I could be alone, which had everyone understood.

I never liked crowds, especially rowdy ones. They get to me so much, which is why I'd prefer places with less people, and some people that I'm familiar with. My sister knows about this because whenever we go somewhere to eat or something, we would go somewhere that there's less people, just so I can feel comfortable.

When we arrived, Hunter showed me this huge room where there's a TV, a couch, and a bathroom, so I could change into my gear!

Hunter: I was notified about your disability thanks to William Regal. So think of this as a way of saying welcome to the NXT family.

Me: Arigato Hunter.

Hunter: I'll let you know when it's time. Until then, hang out here. There's some water in the fridge over there so help yourself to some.

Me: I appreciate it Hunter.

We shook hands as I went over to the fridge, grabbed an ice cold bottle of water and drunk it down.

~Kairi Sane vs Shayna Baszler; Finish~

Hunter had told me that the finish was coming and I needed to be ready. I basically wore converse, jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket.

I was always fascinated with the American 50s and 60s. Despite this country bombing my home country back then, I never felt any animosity towards America. I always wanted to visit someday and now this is my first time visiting while working for the biggest wrestling company in the world.

Now, it was time.

Looks like Shayna was going to cheat to win the match again and this time, she was going to hit my sister with that belt!

I have to go out there! I didn't want my music playing because I wanted this to be special.

I ran through the curtain, onto the stage and down the ramp as the crowd just went wild. Just as Shayna was about to hit Kaori with the belt, I snatched it out of her hands and threw it back to the official.

Shayna: Who the fuck are you to cost me my win!

Me: Your win? You do not deserve anything!

Then Kaori rolled up Shayna for a two count, but I got off the apron just for my sister to hit the ropes and spear Shayna!

Kaori went to the top rope, saluted at me, and performed her InSane Elbow!

She covered her...

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

When that bell rang, I jumped around for joy, just slapping the apron and just being in absolute happiness for my sister.

Announcer: Here is your winner, and NEW NXT Women's Champion, KAIRI SANE!

Speaking of whom, I went inside the ring, as soon as the title was given to Kaori, I hugged her while rocking her back and forth like a baby.

Once the her hand was raised, I clapped for her and I was so happy for my sister. She won the title after a year into NXT while I couldn't wait to get started when I make my in-ring debut.

I helped her out of the ring and walked with her to the back, where everyone was waiting for her, and I couldn't believe who was here!

Masami: あなたはそれをやった、カオリ! (You did it, Kaori!)

Kaori: マサミ! (Masami!)

The two hug as I just loved seeing my sister and a sister figure hug in happiness.

Then, Masami didn't notice, but I had to speak up.

Me: 私を忘れないで、マサミ! (Don't forget about me, Masami!)

Masami: ああ、カイ、あなたは私があなたについて忘れないことを知っています! (Oh, Kai, you know I won't forget about you!)

She hugged me as I had to return it. It was such an awesome time to be around a sister and a best friend.

Kaori: 私がハンターと会い、私の撮影の準備をしながら、あなた二人は知り合いになります。 (You two get acquainted while I meet with Hunter and get ready for my shoot.)

Masami: よく聞こえます。 カイ、ケータリングに行きましょう。 (Sounds good. Come on, Kai, let's go to catering.)

Kaori went away as Masami and I walked to catering to catch up.

Masami and I always treated each other like we've known each other for years. As weird as it is to say, the two of us treated each other as if we were husband and wife in wrestling.

If Masami needed a tag partner in mixed tag matches, I'd always say yes because she was and still is my wrestling wife. When Kaori told her about my disability, Masami didn't laugh it off, she never saw me differently and in that time, I thought I had two sisters.

When we got to catering, I received a text from my sister and I thought it was adorable!

Gods, I just love her!

As we sat down and had some catering, Masami and I talked like old friends, which I'm happy about. I mean, seriously, Masami is like my wrestling wife and I'm so happy to be friends with her.

Masami: あなたはカオリを勝ち取ったことについて幸せでなければなりませんね (You must be happy about Kaori winning the title, right?)

Me: ええ。 私はちょうどカオリを誇りに思っています (Yeah. I'm just so proud of Kaori, you know?)

Masami: ええ。 あなたはあなたの妹がそんなに好きです、私は言うことができます。 (Yeah. You love your sister so much, I can tell.)

Me: 私は本当にやります。 つまり、私は本当に彼女がとても好きです。 私たちの両親が数年前に亡くなったので、彼女は基本的に私の最後の家族です。 (I really do. I mean, I really love her so much. She's basically my last family since our parents passed away a couple years ago.)

Masami: 私はそれを見ることができます。 さて、あなたはNXTでここにいます、あなたの主な目標は何ですか? (I can see that. Now, you're here in NXT, what's your main goal?)

Me: 最初の自閉症NXTチャンピオンになるために。 もちろん、私は新しいとタイトルが本当に早く良いことではないので、私はこの遅くなりたいです。 (To become the first autistic NXT Champion. Of course, I want to take this slow because I'm new and going after the title really early isn't a good thing.)

Masami: 私は間違いなくそれに同意します。 遅くし、キャリアがどのように進んでいるかを見なさい。 (I definitely agree with that. Take it slow, and see how the career's going.)

Then, I felt a text from my sister. I opened my phone and saw another picture she sent me, but it was from the photo shoot.

Kaori: どうやって見て、カイは? (How do I look, Kai?)

Me: 新しいNXT女性のチャンピオンのための愛らしい姉妹のように。 (Like an adorable sister for a new NXT Women's Champion.)

I showed Masami and she was just giggling.

Masami: どんなかわいいゴムボールです。 (What a cute goofball.)

Me: ええ、彼女は時々ゴムボールになることができます。 あなたはショーの後何でもしていますか? どこかに外出することができますか? (Yeah, she can be a goofball at times. You doing anything after the show? We can go out somewhere?)

Masami: を確認してください。 カオリが終わったら行きましょう。 (Sure. Let's go when Kaori's finished.)

Me: よく聞こえます。 (Sounds good.)

Soon after Kaori's photo shoot with her new NXT Women's Title, we all went out for a quick bite to eat.

The American food, I thought it would taste gross, but I gotta say, it was so good. I mean it's better than food from the UK when I was there for a tour.

(A/N: No offense to all the people of Europe!)

Soon as we finished, we all went back to the hotel where we just went to sleep in different rooms. Kaori and I slept together in one room and Masami in the other.

I know what you're thinking reader, and no, my sister and I didn't have sex because first of all, I just learned that incest is illegal in America and second of all, we slept in separate beds.

Kaori and I managed to win together: my debut by helping out my twin sister and her winning the title from Shayna Baszler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 5.8K 92
Tanya Banks aka Vivian Varnado is the twin sister of Sasha Banks aka Mercedes Varnado. These two sisters were unstoppable together. They always had e...
154K 3.5K 78
Taylor Lee Amore is Enzo's twin sister. When Enzo got a try out for NXT they had lost contact but she kept contact with the family. Taylor started wr...
615 26 41
Sami Zayn Love Story. This story is about Bridget Fetkin also known as Danielle Taylor (Dani) she is the twin sister of Devin Taylor (Brittany Fetki...
8.3K 258 38
[Cover by: undisputedtori] Geiz Marufuji is the nephew of Naomichi Marufuji, a legendary wrestler in Pro Wrestling NOAH. After 6 years in NOAH, he jo...