boki boki literature club! •|...

By Yohoneybeeee

TW: suicide,blood,death, gore characters: bob ( MC ) bobal ( natsuki ) bosip ( monika ) bobot ( a club membe... More

fresh start! chapter 1.
joining the club! Chapter 2.

Poems! Chapter 3.

114 1 5
By Yohoneybeeee

"So what do you exactly do here..?" I asked.

"Well this is the literature club! We would usually read or try writing stories!" Bosip answered.

"What about poems?" I asked once again.

"Poems...?..Ah yes! Poems! I totally forgot it was part of literature!" Bosip said.

"Yeah..sure..." Bosip said.

"I have an idea!" Bowaev cutted in the conversation.

"Oh! What could it be bowaev?" Bosip asked the child.

"How about we write poems and we get to show to them to each other daily!" Bowaev explained.

"Bowaev...thats brilliant!" Bosip agreed.

"The day is almost over..." Boder said.

"I see...How about if we get home and we could write poems?" Bosip asked.

"Sure that's ok with me!" I answered.

Everyone then agreed then we all headed home me and bowaev walked home together it was fun chatting on the way to be honest. Next i pulled out my notebook and pen then started writing what i could think of. Poems are for expressing feelings and emotions. I dont really know how to express my feelings that much...but ill try...

---------------------Next day---------------------------

Again...i have to wait for bowaev to arrive...why did he even start oversleeping...im tired of waiting. I'm just gonna go without him.

*Ding!*

"Hey wake up sleepyhead!" Someone said disturbing my sleep.

I open my eyes and i see bowaev. He's probably mad over me not waiting for him. I feel so tired...

"Why did you not wait for me!?" Bowaev shouted at me.

"My patience couldn't take it anymore." I replied.

"Hmp! Fine I'll forgive you since you wait for me almost everyday..." Bowaev said.

I sigh. Well i guess its time to get to the club..

I get to the hallway to get to the second floor. I keep walking and walking and walking until i get there. I arrived and swung open the door. I don't know why but it feels great to see their faces again.

The same old classroom again.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Why is there a moment of silence....?
This is getting unusual now..its just the first day and- Oh. Their reading eachothers and its quite unusual for them to be this quiet.

"Hey guys im here!" I started.

"Bob! You're finally here!" Bosip answered.

"Oh why hello." Boder greeted me.

The rest just greeted me politely and nice meanwhile bowaev said to show our poems.

"Alright we already showed ours to eachother but! We haven't seen yours yet!" Bobal said.

"Oh sure let me get it from my bag.. bowaev you should get yours too." I said.

I then took the piece of paper from my bag then i stood up and started thinking who to show mine too.....

| Bowaev |

| Boder |

| Bobot |

| Bosip |

| Bobal |

     | Bofo |     

       I chose to show it to bowaev first.

"Hiyaaaa!" Bowaev greeted me.

"Hi..." I responded.

"Hmm lemme see that!" Bowaev said.

Bowaev took the paper from my Palms and started reading it he had a few expressions while doing so.

"You're mediocre i could say!" Bowaev said.

"You're mediocre too what do you mean?" I said.

"Hmp meanie!" Bowaev responded.

"Just show me you're poem..." I said.

"Alrighty! Here you go!" Said bowaev while handing out the paper to me.

I then started reading the words written on piece of paper.

                  Everyday you wait for me.

                  Everyday you see me.

                  Everyday you talk to me.

                 Everyday you like me.

                 So do i do the same to you.

                                                 - bowaev

"Quite nice but who exactly are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh just someone in mind!" Bowaev said with a smile.

"Alright..." I said.

    | Boder |

        | Bobot |     

                 | Bosip |               

| Bobal |

     | Bofo |     

          I chose to show it to boder next.

"Hi you're boder right...?" I asked.

"Yes..." Boder replied to me.

"Well could i see you're poem?" I asked again.

"Sure no problem! One second." He replied back.

He then took a piece of paper from one of the chairs then he gave it to me. I started reading i was quite surprised for someone that innocent was able to make a poem about death...

                     Another day its dark.

                        The dark is scary.

               Death can happen in the dark.

                   Blood everywhere i see.

            I see it it looks nice to see for me.

                      Death is worth seeing.

                                                        - boder

His handwriting is quite good and able to read...didnt expect to see a poem about death again to be honest...

"I didn't know someone as soft as you could write something that dark..." I said.

"Well sometimes if you see something and expect it to be something you had in mind, interact first not imagine." Boder said.

"Thanks i guess I'll go to rest now." I said waving goodbye to him he waves back.

                     |  Bosip |                       

                      | Bobot |                     

                    |   Bofo  |                   

                  |  bobal  |                 

Choose in the comments... ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
458K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...