Mr. Clarke - COMPLETE

Por Lblackwell123

I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with m... Más

Authors note
1 ✔️
2 ✔️
3 ✔️
4 ✔️
5 ✔️
6✔️
7✔️
8✔️
9✔️
10✔️
11✔️
12✔️
13✔️
15✔️
16✔️
17✔️
18✔️
19✔️
20
21✔️
22
23
24✔️
25
26
27
28
29
30
31✔️
32
33
Epilogue

14✔️

30.9K 841 768
Por Lblackwell123

V I N C E N T

Make fucking dinner.

I scoff, taking out some pots and pans to start boiling some water.

I don't make dinner for people. Let alone for my submissive. I invite them over, we play, I give aftercare and then they leave. It's easy and simple, but noooo I have to make fucking dinner for this eighteen year old brat.

Why was this a good idea again? Because I couldn't get her out of my head and just sex is the only thing I do.

I scoff again at myself and start taking out some spices and sauce. I hear my phone beep and I pull it out to see that it's her texting me.

Nina: I'll be there in thirty minutes. Oh! And I like spaghetti :)

I laugh dryly at that and go to put my phone away.

"Yeah, I'm not making you fucking spaghetti."

~~~

"What's your mom's spaghetti recipe?" I ask Damien through speaker as I'm putting pasta in the now boiling water.

"Fuck if I know, how about you call and ask her yourself." He tells me.

I roll my eyes and go to start cutting up some tomatoes and onions. "Because she's your mom and I know that she will answer you in point two fucking seconds and I need this done in like ten minutes." I say annoyed.

It's been fifteen minutes since Nina texted me and I just now started making the damn spaghetti. I should just call in for take out but now I'm determined to make this shit.

Damien chuckles and says, "Damn, cousin. Got a hot date that I don't know about?"

I finish cutting up the tomatoes and onions and place them in the pan that already has garlic in it.

"Not even close. I have a new submissive and she wants me to make her fucking spaghetti." I say, tone laced with annoyance. As I was putting the stuff in the pan, some of the hot grease gets on my arm and I hiss in pain then start cursing like a fucking sailor because this is bullshit.

"Wait, you're making your submissive food?" It's silent for a moment before he starts laughing through the phone.

"I swear I will fucking hang up on you, Damien." Actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. "I'm hanging up." I grab my phone to click the end call but he stops me.

"Wait! wait, I'm sorry man. I just never thought that you would ever make dinner for someone. Let alone a fucking submissive." Another pause before he speaks again, "Is she hot?"

Painfully hot with the brattiest personality. I wanted to say, but instead I just go with. "She's just like all the other ones before her."

"Well alright man, I just sent you the recipe." Thank fuck. I pull up the recipe and start going through the steps of what to do. I now have ten minutes until she gets here.

"So what's her name? Where'd you meet her? Is she great in bed?"

"None of your business." I say immediately after. Pouring the sauce in with the tomatoes and other shit.

"Damn man, I was just—" He gets cut off by pits of coughing coming from him. I stop my stirring and wait for him to finish but he's still going like he's trying to cough up a lung.

"Damien are you okay?" I ask, taking the phone off speaker and putting it to my ear.

He spends another minute coughing before saying that he's fine.

"Yeah, I just—" Cough. "I don't where where all that came from." He laughs but it doesn't sound real.

"Well take some medicine, man because that didn't sound good." I tell him and I can practically feel him roll his eyes.

"No shit, I was there. I'm gonna go but enjoy your date with your little submissive."

I was about to protest and tell him that it wasn't a fucking date, but he already hung up.

"Son of a bitch." I mumble to myself.

Right when I put my phone down, the door bell rings.

"Great." I roll my eyes and turn the heat on the stove down before wiping my hands and going to the door to open it.

In front of me stands Nina wearing a green tank top with a cardigan and a floral skirt with a slit on her left leg. Her curls are up in a high bun with strands falling over her face and her mocha skin shimmers with whatever she put on her body.

I take my time admiring my submissive's beauty. Her cat like eyes, her plump, full lips that felt amazing around my cock, her long legs that so easily wrapped around me when I drilled into her tightness.

Absolutely perfect.

"Ehem."

I snap out of my daze when Nina clears her throat. I look at her to see a smirk on her lips and her eyes glinting with humor. She doesn't even give me time to step aside to let her in because she's already walking past me.

"Mmm, smells amazing in here." She turns to face me when I close the front door. "Just like spaghetti." She turns back around to head to the kitchen.

"Just like spaghetti." I mumble under my breath, imitating her annoying voice.

I walk over to the kitchen to see her sitting on the kitchen island —the same place where I ate her out until she was shaking— swinging her legs around while she's smelling the aroma of spaghetti sauce and meat with her eyes closed.

She doesn't even look slightly nervous for what I'm about to do to her. She seems so...relaxed and calm and not at all like the young girl who was a stuttering mess at the diner.

"You seem so calm about all of this, Nina." I say as I go back to stirring the pasta sauce mixed with all the other ingredients that I cut up.

"Ask me again how I'm feeling about all of this after I eat. Food is all I can think about right now." At that moment, her stomach decides to growl loudly.

"See!" I turn to see her placing her two hands over her stomach and rubbing it soothingly.

I take a moment to watch her while she's not looking at me. Visually, she looks like a woman but I know that she's still so young. Was it wrong of me to bring her into this world? Am I wrong for even wanting to dominate her in the bedroom knowing that she's my student? My thoughts get cut off when I hear her voice.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask because I didn't hear what she said.

Nina looks around my face for a moment before looking down sighing, "Look, I understand that I'm young and definitely not as experienced as the others before me, so I understand if you want to end the co—"

I walk the two steps it takes to get to her and grab her by the throat before bringing my lips down on hers.

I feel her hesitate for a moment before she's kissing me back. I almost forgot just how soft her lips are. How they always taste like cherries. The hand that's not gripping her throat goes to land on her exposed thigh as I deepen the kiss.

Her skin is always so smooth. Soft like silk, just like her perfect lips that never fail to make me hard.

She breaks the kiss first and looks at me wide eyed.

"You just—"

"Shut up."

She looks from my eyes to my lips and nibbles her bottom one before speaking again, "But the contract says—"

"Shut up, Nina." I groan, closing my eyes.

Shit.

I let go of her like she has burned me and turn back around to focus on our dinner. "Go sit down, dinner will be ready soon."

~~~

N I N A

He just kissed me.

The contract says that no kissing was allowed and yet he was the one to kiss me.

When I see that he won't turn around to face me again, I hop off the counter and walk over to the table to take a seat.

I touch my lips that can still feel the presence of his on mine and smile a little.

Why would he kiss me?

A few minutes later, Vincent comes out with two plates of pasta and sets one down in front of me without even looking at me.

"Thank you." I say to him but he doesn't acknowledge it and just goes to sit across from me with his plate in front of him.

We spend the next few moments eating in silence and I internally moan at how good this food is.

"This is really good, Vincent." I smile taking another bit of the spaghetti. He doesn't respond though. He just nods and we continue to eat in awkward silence.

I want to tell him about my good news, but I don't think small talk is apart of the contract and we've already broken one rule today so I just keep my mouth shut.

After we both have finished, Vincent takes both our plates back to the kitchen and I follow him.

Placing them in the sink, he turns around to face me. His expression now serious.

"I want you upstairs, naked on your knees at the floor of the bed with your head down."

I nibble on my bottom lip and play with the slit of my skirt.

"In your bedroom?" I ask with a small voice.

He shakes his head and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"Third door on your right."

I nod my head and look down to show obedience, "Yes, sir."

I start walking up stairs to the room he told me to go to and I enter it to see a large king sized bed with black silk sheets with the walls being a dark red shade. There are large black dressers aligning the adjacent walls and I mirror on the ceiling above the bed.

Walking up to the bed, I start taking off my clothes slowly and placing them on top of one of the dressers. Once I'm completely naked, I get down on my knees with my head down, facing the large bed and wait.

*****

Sorry for the somewhat cliffhanger. New chapters will be uploaded soon though!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.6M 49.9K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...
650 12 9
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 has just moved to a new state to start afresh. A successful affiliate marketer and a die-hard Wattpad reader, Ava makes an unconsc...
4.2K 144 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
329K 2.7K 34
WARNING: SPG | R-18 | MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! BE A RESPONSIBLE READER! From now on, I'll be blocking harsh and threatening comments! •S...