Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Af DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Mere

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55

355 43 7
Af DreamerGirlKes

"Have you gone to see AJ and Lola's baby girl yet?" Takahiro asked his wife. Kamaria nodded her head, slowly looking over at him playing with the children on the floor. She didn't seem too excited that her brother's wife had just had their first child.

"I did, and she is precious. It's hard to believe that AJ and I are parents now. Tell you the truth. I'm glad he has a baby he can spoil besides ours. I wonder how long it's going to take before he knocks her up again." She smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing. I give them about two months, and I told him that."

"You saw her before me. That is why you asked. I swear you a sneaky little a-hole!" Mar laughed, hitting him with a pillow. That started a pillow fight between them and the children why they didn't know when all of them should have known that mama and daddy were going to win.

"Daddy, you cheated!" Takara yelled.

"I did not! It's not my fault that Luna held you down. Blame your big cat!" Hiro smiled, pulling her to him, tickling her as she giggled and tried to get away. The twins ran over, trying to help Kara as Taishi sat in his mother's lap. Lately, he had been attached to Kamaria's hip, and everyone said it was because she was pregnant.

"You don't want to play with Daddy and your sisters?"

"No... I wanted to sit with you, Mama. C-can we go horse riding today...."

"YES, PLEASE! YOU TO DADDY!" The girls yelled as Xerxes, Lucas, Itsuki, Jeremias, and Elijah walked in. The four children sighed, seeing the five, knowing they were there for their father.

"Kamaria, you said you had something for Lucas to look over."

"Yeah, let me go get it. And hello to you to assholes! Just walk up in my shit without fucking speaking." She said, pushing them all as she passed.

"Damn, your sister is evil. I thought mine was bad, but the mixture of her being pregnant and a Köhler is life-threatening." Jeremias laughed. They all started because he didn't know half of what they had to go through when one of their sisters was pregnant.

"I don't know. I could be tripping, but we sold over three million dollars, worth of weapons to the Nigerians. Why?"

"To the Nigerians?" Takahiro said, taking the sheet away from Lucas looking it over himself. "Who authorized this? If they needed all these weapons, why not come to us personally? See, this is what I'm saying. Something isn't right about Chance. He is giving me bad vibes, and this proves it."

"So, you been getting the same vibes? But he wasn't the one that signed off on this." Elijah said, pointing at another name. "Ever since Oma died, the Nigerians have been a little off. Hell before then. Maybe we need to get Vince and the others to dig a little deeper into their past. Within a month, we are about to go on a fucking vacation with these assholes. I don't know about you, Dons, but I want to know who we can and cannot trust."

"Maybe it's not about your whole family. I mean this Chance attitude...."

"What the fuck you trying to say, white boy?!" Elijah asked as Xerxes and Lucas facepalm. Jeremias laughed at the boy's comment shrugging his shoulders.

"I mean, maybe he was the one sleeping with your wife. He could have gotten mad because she wouldn't leave you and killed her. Maybe this is what all of this is about." He said, making Eli step back in thought mode. The way he looked; it could have been a possibility.

"Don't care he could have had her... Shit, what if Brianna is his child?" He said, making all of them look at him quickly. "Don't look at me like that. I may stay high all the fucking time, but I'm fucking dumb. I know all of you knew she wasn't mine. Look, I told Ma I didn't want a blood test done. So, I need a favor from you, Lucas, because she won't think about it if you tell her you're getting a test done on your oldest...."

"Why would I do that? We know who he belongs to, and the bitch is dead. Also, we never knew who his mother was." Lucas said, making Elijah sigh.

"Luke, please...."

"Fine, but you owe me fucking big time, asshole!" He said as Eli cocked a brow looking at them man turning back to Xerxes.

"How did you sleep?" Luca asked his son, laughing. He could tell from the bags under his and Lola's eyes that Layla didn't let up at all the night before. The girl had a set of lungs on her and loved to use them. It was like they spoiled from the womb.

"Fuck you, Dad. You know how we slept. Layla is fine long as we are awoke...."

"To solve that problem, one of you needs to sleep while the other stays up. It's not hard when Lola is going to be out of work for the next six weeks, and you work from home. Just make a time schedule, and it will all work out. Take it from your old man. Your mother and I had two sets of twins and raised thirteen of you. It was hard for us at first." He said, making the two nod.

"Yeah, we will try that. Watching everyone else raise their babies seemed so fucking easy until you start raising your own. Then she is so little it makes you think you're hurting her or something." AJ states as Luca laughs at Lola with her head down on the counter, sleeping.

"You'll get used to it. Now take your wife to the bedroom for some rest. I will stay with your princess... You know what, both of you go get some rest. I have nothing to do for the next three hours. I will stay here and watch her for you." Luca said as AJ nodded, thanking his father.

"Was there a reason you asked me to come to your restaurant with you today?" Jeremias asked Elijah as he looked up at the man smiling. Mias shook his head, following behind the man refusing to tell him anything.

"I was instructed to bring you here."

"An empty fucking building?" Jeremias said, making Elijah laugh handing him a paper. Mias looked over it then at Eli with a confused look. "Gym plans."

"Yeah, my brother thought it would be a great gift for our new allies. You have your footprint in different parts of the world but no gym in Cologne. Also, I can sell...." Eli stopped mid-sentence as she saw a woman sitting across the street. A very fucking pregnant woman that looked to be homeless. "Excuse me."

"Elijah, what the fuck?!" Mias yelled, walking out behind him, stopping when he stopped looking at the girl before them. "I know your wife just died a month and a half ago, and you are hurting... But Eli, she's not looking like the pick-me-up type...."

"Mias, really, dude?!" He looked at him saying as he held up his hands with a smirk. "Jack...ass, I swear." He said, shaking his head. "Hey, I saw you from across the stress, and I don't think it's good for a pregnant woman like yourself to be sleeping on a bench," Elijah said, holding out six hundred dollars to the girl as she searched his pockets for more. The girl looked at him in shock.

"I... I... I... c-can't t-take t-that." She said nervously.

"Why can't you? Obviously, you need a place to sleep and some food. Maybe some clean clothes." He said, and the girl nodded. "What's your name?"

"Z-Zakiya... Zakiya Marshall."

"Well, Zakiya, I'm Elijah Köhler, and this is Jeremias Lang...."

"Asshole! How you going to give her my fucking name!" He yelled as the girl stood quickly. So, she knew who they were. It wasn't unusual for the people in Germany not to know, but Eli believed it was Jeremias that scared the girl.

"Hey, we're not going to hurt you."

"But you're mafia! Just because I live on the streets, you think I don't know who you are. I have seen a lot of things during my times on the streets."

"Great, kill the bitch now!"

"Mias! Chill damn!" Elijah said while Jeremias looked as if he wanted to knock the shit out of his ass. "She no danger to us...."

"How do you know that, Elijah? She could have been sitting here waiting for us to show." Mias spoke as Elijah held his head over to the side. He was crazy but was good at reading people. Like how everyone thought he didn't know about Mariah cheating, but he did. His stupid was hoping for her to own up to it or leave him.

"Not possible no one knew that we were coming to this place. It's one of our empty properties, and everyone thought we were going to the restaurant. I'm not stupid, Jeremias. I know how to check my surroundings." Elijah said, turning back to the woman in front of him.

"How many months are you, and when was the last time you went to a doctor?" Eli asked, and the girl looked at him like he was crazy. "Okay, how old are you?"

"Why?" She asked as both men stared, making her feel uncomfortable as she hit her face for a moment. Zakiya knew she was dirty and probably smelly as these two good-looking, rich men stood before her. Both were probably looking down on her calling her whatever they could in their heads.

"I don't know how many months. I-I never been to the doctor... I'm... I'm twenty-seven."

"Eli, please don't tell me you're thinking what I think you are thinking. Your brother isn't about to fucking kill me... well, try to kill me." He laughed.

"He will try and kill me first. Zakiya, empty your pockets and hand over your jacket to him. Levi, you check her." Elijah said as the guards checked the girl coming up clean. "Look, I can give you a place to stay. I won't say it will be comfortable, but you will have a bed and three meals a day until we get a background check on you."

"Y-you taking me with you?"

"Yeah, and I regret it already." Mias said, waving the girl to the awaiting car. He sighed, getting in as the woman made sure to sit on the other side in the corner, holding her belly staring at the two the whole back. Yeah, he and Elijah argued because Jeremias knew Xerxes was just like him. He was going to blame the shit on him besides his fucking brother, and he had shit to do with it. Soon as they got back and walked into the house, Xerxes was standing guard with his big ass Cane Carso as Jeremias waited for the other shoe to drop. Zakiya hid quickly, seeing the dog or Xerxes, but the girl was shaking as Elijah reassured her everything was fine.

"Is this her?"

"Yeah." Elijah said, making Mias look back at the man. "You think I'm fucking stupid? Don't you? Muthafucka, I'm not trying to fucking die. X punk ass could kill me if he fucking tried." Elijah laughed. "I texted my brother on the way back." He smirked, making the man shake his head. No wonder he was so damn calm while he was wreaking his nerves.

"Eli, you do know we can put her down in confinement. I can look at this girl and tell she hadn't been getting the nutrition she needs." He whispered to his brother. "Zakiya, when was the last time you ate something?" Xerxes asked as the girl looked to Elijah like he could answer her.

"Last night. I... I ate a half-eaten sandwich from the trash...."

"I get it... Elijah, she can't stay here in the main house. Take her back to your house, let her shower, and ask Ma for some clothes... And feed the girl. I will have Mary check her, and Vince is working on the background check. So far, nothing." He said as he nodded, leading them back out the door.

It seems that Chance is the cousin. No wonder why Bri looked like Elijah.... But what are the Nigerians up to and is Chance really behind it? AJ and Lola are finding out parenting is not all it's cracked up to be. Course it's all fun and games until it's you that he is getting tortured lol. Did Elijah just safe someone? How will that end?

Next chapter I will post pictures of Chance and Zakiya (and she isn't working for him. Zakiya was truly homeless.)

Thoughts???

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...
Mafia Way Af Kenny

Fan Fiktion

46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...